The Quest of Deimos Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guns, master," Cassandra cried out.

"We don't have the crew to man them."

Cassandra cursed herself. As a princess, raised in Elvn courts, she felt useless now.

"We're going to ram it." Growled Deimos.

"What?" cried Cassandra. "No, master. It will kill us."

Deimos began to laugh. The ship tuned so that its bow faced the sheer grey metal. The view from the port magnified as the ship hull grew closer.

"Grab something," Growled Deimos.

There was the sound of shearing metal as the ships collided.

Cassandra was lifted into the air and Deimos caught her with one arm and pulled her body to his like it was a ball. Cassandra saw the metal tear open like paper. Glass splintered and sparks exploded. They were thrown forward. She barely had time to sense Deimos, pulling his body over hers as his frame hit the window. She screamed.

She felt the sensation of flying. Her body was buried under the protective embrace of Deimos. His body collided against something and ricocheted of it. Her breath was knocked out of her. They were flying again, then slamming into something else, then something else. Finally, the sense of movement stopped. Cassandra could hear Deimos groan above her. His body uncurled like a cocoon, and she crawled off his chest.

They were in a holding bay. Cassandra prayed to the Immortia for their lives. They had been flung from the ship in the carnage. The remains of the ship, shattered like pottery, was against the side of the hold. It had left a long wake of carnage behind it of glowing metal and sparking wires.

Deimos got up. She looked up from her hands and knees in amazement. His body was repairing itself, knitting bones and muscle back together.

"Are you ok, baby?" He asked. She could hear the fear in his voice.

"Yes, master. I am unhurt. Your body protected me. But what do we do now? It is just us in this giant ship against him."

"He likely won't have any guards, maybe automatons. I should be able to handle those."

He pulled his blade from its sheath and examined it.

"Still, we better go now before he has a chance to regroup.

They moved quickly. Cassandra wished she had time to examine the alien architecture and technology of the ship as they stalked through its non-euclidian corridors, but Deimos held her hand tightly and pulled her along. No subject of the Accordium likely had ever had the privilege to see what Cassandra was now seeing.

The alien ship was a maze of pulsating lights, strange glyphs etched into the walls, and eerie shadows that seemed to dance in the corners. Deimos led Cassandra with purpose, his enhanced senses guiding them through the labyrinthine passages with uncanny speed and precision.

As they moved deeper into the heart of the ship, a low hum reverberated through the metal floors beneath their feet, growing louder with each step. Cassandra's heart pounded in her chest, a mixture of fear and excitement coursing through her veins. She could feel the tension in the air, a palpable sense of danger lurking around every corner.

Suddenly, they heard the clanking of metal footsteps approaching. Deimos swiftly pulled Cassandra into a hidden alcove, pressing a finger to his lips to signal silence. Through the shadows, they watched as a group of metallic automatons marched by, their hollow eyes scanning the corridors with mechanical precision.

Once the coast was clear, Deimos motioned for Cassandra to follow him again.

They entered a new chamber and Cassandra gasped.

The chamber was a surreal site even to the Elv princess.Rows upon rows of stasis chambers lined a corridor that went on for a hundred meters. The stasis chambers were crystalline, yet hollow except for a bubbling liquids in which bodies were suspended. Each one held an alien figure, their features perfect and unchanging in their slumber.

The chamber was dimly lit, glowing orbs floating above each stasis chamber, casting an eerie light on the rows of strange and alluring alien figures. Cassandra moved closer. As a princess of elvs she had had access to slaves of the highest breeding, from all of the slave worlds. Mouselings, Nyads, Dryads, Lepusians, Felinoids, volpinians. Her family purchased pleasure slaves from all of the slave stocks. She was used to seeing beautiful slave flesh, the best of each annexed planet had to offer.

But this slave was perfect. The slave's body was a work of art. Perfectly unblemished blue skin. Silvery strands of hair floated in the liquid, giving her beautific face a halo effect. Her breasts large topped with nipples like little cherries on a cupcake, yet perfectly sculpted and in proportion to every perfect curve of her body.

The woman's body was a work of art, her skin smooth and unblemished, like ivory carved to perfection. Her curves were perfectly proportioned, with ample breasts and rounded hips that gave way to slender legs. Her hair fell in golden waves down her back, highlighted by the glowing orbs above her stasis chamber. Every inch of her body seemed to radiate a soft light, as if she was made of moonbeams and starlight. Her eyes were closed, but even in slumber, they held a hint of mischief and sensuality.

"Where does she come from? I've never seen a race of beings like this before. She is a goddess." Cassandra said in awe.

"She is of no race," said Deimos, "She was grown by Zardoz. He sells beings such as her to the richest families in the inner spheres. With that wealth, he has the power to go everywhere or do anything. "

Cassandra looked down the hallway in shock. Thousands of stasis columns. Thousands of sex goddesses hibernating until the greylian wizard exchanged them for whatever mad project he thought up next. She shivered.

There was a console next to the each of the tubes. Deimos moved to it and began to scan through the ships files.

Drawn like a moth to flame, Cassandra slipped down the aisle, taking in each gorgeous goddess. Her body rose in heat. Any one of these beauties could be a gift for a king or queen, or as she turned back to look at her master, her and Deimos.

"That's strange,"Deimos growled to himself. The ships security went off automatically with the protocols. I'm not seeing anything intelligent being directed against us."

There was a whisk as the door at the far end of the corridor opened.

Cassandra turned to it and screamed.

A dark abyssal creature stepped out onto the ramp. Deimos stepped away from the console, his sword already in his hand. Cassandra was evenly between the creature and Deimos.

The creature was light consuming blackness. The only light reflecting from it and silvery ichor. It looked to Deimos like a humanoid version of one of those fishes scientists would pull out of the deep ocean. It gurgled, wet air passing through its thin spiny teeth.

It had a humanoid body with long, spindly limbs covered in slimy, black scales. Its head was elongated like a fish's, with large, bulging eyes and sharp, needle-like teeth. Its body shimmered with hints of silver and its movements were fluid, like it was swimming through the air. Its gurgling breaths sounded wet and ominous.

With unblinking black eyes it stared at Cassandra. Then it lurched forward, bounding towards her. Deimos, too was running, sword in hand.

Cassandra watched in horror as the creature zeroed in on her. Her legs were frozen like stone to the floor. The creature leaped up to pounce on her and rip her apart, when the hulking body of Deimos leaped over her head, to collide with the beast with a wet smack.

Cassandra was thrown back by the two massive creatures wrestling. The sword of Deimos slashed and there was an horrifying scream and black ichor streaked across the bubbling blue liquid of a stasis tube.

Deimos grunted the creature had its mouth around his shoulder. Its translucent dripping fangs sunk into Deimos's muscles. The sword rose and fell like piston, the blade sinking deeper and deeper into its body.

The creature shook Deimos like he was a pheasant in his slavering jaws then threw his body against the bulkhead

The creature turned its attention away from Deimos and toward her. With a chilling snarl, it lunged at her.

Adrenaline pumping, Cassandra sprang into action. Using her small size to her advantage, she darted between the stasis chambers, evading the creature's grasp. But its long limbs were almost too quick, and it its long mucousy claws bapped at her from between the cracks.

Cassandra pressed her back against the bulkhead, the creatures clawed hands inches from her innocent face.

There was a space underneath bulkhead floor with a crack a few feet wide.She slid under it. The creature's eyes followed her as she crawled under the bulkhead. Dripping saliva dripped from its maw through grating and on to her pale shoulders. She crawled along beneath the grate, it following her from above, clawing at the metal in frustration.

Suddenly it screamed. Deimos had thrown himself up onto the beasts back. The bloodied warrior jammed the blade into the throat of the creature with a snarl. it raised itself up to the ceiling screamed and fell backwards.

Cassandra crawled out from beneath the grate and keeping a wide distance from the creature she crawled towards Deimos.

He laid against the bulkhead panting.

Cassandra ran to him, and cradling his head in her tiny hands, she kissed his face.

"Deimos," she said, "I thought it had killed you. I was so frightened."

He growled. "The Greylian has been breeding some new monsters since I've been gone.

"Deimos, she cried, looking at his shoulder." Black veins spread from the open wound pulsing in venom.

"My healing factor should kick in. neutralize the poison. Just give me a few minutes to breath."

They waited for a few minutes, the only sound in the darkness Deimos's labored breathing. Finally, Deimos rose.

"We have to keep going," he growled. "We can't wait here."

Cassandra did her best to lift them up as they stumbled forward. They moved slowly through the dark silent ship. Cassandra prayed to the Immortia that no more of those slimy hideous creatures would attack them, and her prayer were answered.

Finally they got to the main doors to the helm.

"Stay behind me," growled Deimos.

He opened the doors and the air hissed as it was released from the tomblike space.

"What the hell is happening here." growled Deimos. He stepped into the room and sensors, evidently detecting him, started up machines and lights began to flicker around them.

It was a large circular room, ringed by transparent walls that looked out onto the scree of asteroids. In the center was a throne chair, with a console that could control the ship, facing towards the windows. A body was in the chair.

Deimos stalked closer, until he was behind the figure in the chair. He rose above it to bring his sword down on its body, and stopped.

The body of the greylian wizard sits slumped in the throne chair, its skin sallow and covered in decaying flesh. Its eyes are sunken and glazed over, its lips pulled back in a grimace of eternal pain. Tattered robes hang loosely on its frame, barely concealing the bones that jut out from under the fabric. The once-powerful hands are now nothing but gnarled claws, and strands of matted hair still cling to its skull. The stench of death permeates the air around it.

Deimos stared at his foe, long dead. He had waited ever since he was freed for a chance to find this being, this bastard that had pulled him up in his silver spaceship and torture him with its sadistic experiments, and then sell him as a slave to the gladiator pits. He had waited his entire life to kill this beast, and it was dead, had been dead for what looked like years.

By the body's side stands a robot woman, her metallic frame gleaming under the flickering lights. Her eyes are glowing with artificial intelligence as she stares at the intruders in front of her. The room has an eerie atmosphere, a mix of advanced technology and death.

"Master, come here." said Cassandra.

Cassandra approached the large, tube-shaped container and pressed a series of buttons, causing it to hum and slowly open. Inside was an incredibly lifelike robotic woman, surrounded by a clear storage gel that shimmered in the dimly lit room. As the gel dissipated, the robot's eyes flickered open.

Deimos' eyes widened as he looked at the alien woman kneeling before him. She was naked, covered in a sheen of plastic skin. Her curves were perfect, but there was something not quite... right about her. Traces of light running underneath her flesh pulsed with an ominous rhythm.

"She must be a servant," Cassandra whispered, "We can take her with us."

Deimos's blade fell to his side as he looked at the woman.

"Yes," he agreed finally, "We'll take her."

Cassandra touched the woman's face, rubbing her thumb across the woman's plump lips. The eyes of the woman glowed gold. An a golden energy seemed to envelope her before fading away.

The woman suckled on Cassandra finger, running her tongue along her palm.

She looked up, holding Cassandra's hands in hers.

"Are you my new mistress?"

Cassandra turned to look at Deimos. He stood silently, watching. She turned back.

"Yes," she said, "my name is Cassandra."

"Cassandra, the robot moaned in infatuation, "You are beautiful Cassandra. My name is Obeisance. I was born to serve you."

"What can you do?" asked Cassandra.

"I am capable of interfacing with ships, providing security, providing pleasure, and healing?"

Cassandra was entranced by the glowing happy face of the slave before her. Her own slave. An AI angel in the body of a sex goddess.

"Healing, can you heal him?" She turned and pointed to Deimos.

"As you wish, my lady. She walked toward Deimos like a model walking on the boardwalk, her luscious ass swirling in figure eights.

With a wave of her hand, glowing energy emanated from Obeisance and enveloped Deimos's shoulder. The muscles began o knit themselves back together.

Deimos gave his shoulder a few rotations. "God damn, isn't even sore."

"Are you satisfied, Mistress? How else may I serve you."

"Oh, I can think of some ways," Cassandra said, looking the naked android up in down.

"Hold on, Cassandra," growled Deimos. He turned to Obeisance. "Can you control this ship.

Obeisance turned towards Cassandra. Cassandra smiled, realizing that for the first time since her kingdom fell, she was in control.

"You may answer him, Obeisance, he is..."

Deimos growled.

"My master. Answer him like you would answer me."

"Understood, Mistress. Yes, Obeisance is capable of remotely controlling this vessel. She has designed as proficient mediator between ship and mistress. Would you like me to navigate you in a direction."

"Well, Master, what do you say."

"Uhh, maybe not right now. I'm exhausted. Is there a berth aboard this vessel?"

"I will observe." Obeisance became still as her eyes glowed gold. "The master suite is near. May I show you the way."

"That would be excellent, Obeisance."Said Cassandra and took the naked androids hand, walking hand in hand towards the bedroom. Cassandra turned to look behind her smiled.

Deimos shook his head.

Cassandra then commanded the robot to sexually serve Deimos, to which she obediently complied.

The master bedroom was large and dominated by a massive bed meant for a king. Curtains hung like veils above the bed, and surrounding the room were opulent treasures.

Cassandra leaned up on her toes and kissed Deimos, and whispered to him, "go to the bed master."

Deimos smiled. He was beginning to enjoy this new assertiveness from Cassandra. As if her royal heritage, broken down through subjugation, was beginning to grow anew. He walked to the center of the room.

Cassandra whispered to the girl who kneeled, and Cassandra took her by the hair. She guided her over to Deimos so that she was facing him. Staring up at her master defiantly, she pulled down his shorts, revealing his hard spear likecock to bounce in front of Obiesance's face.

She pushed Obeisance forward and Obeisance obediently began to lick at his cock, worshipping it. Deimos groaned. The android woman was good. She seemed to read his every body language to provide him with what he liked.

Cassandra watched for a few minutes reaching down and touching herself. Then she grabbed Obeisance by her silvery hair and pulled her down on Deimos's cock. She started manually fucking her face with her hand. Obeisance recognizing her mistresses desires opened her mouth and throat to the assault. Looking up obediently at her two new lovers. Meanwhile, Cassandra continued to stare at Deimos. He grabbed her arm.

"Stop," he growled.

"Yes, master." She smiled.

"Get her on the bed for me."

Cassandra quickly pulled the slave to the bed. She was eager to see Deimos fuck the girl. As much as she yearned for her own release, not yet, not until she watched Deimos dominate this being.

She pulled Obeisance legs apart as obeisance leaned up to kiss her breasts and clavical. She kissed her back. Her hand snaked down to stroke Obeisance's pussy. It was wet.

"She turned towards Deimos. She's ready master. He fucked her. brutally, crashing into her like rockslide, while he clung to Cassandra and kissed her.

Their bodies fell into a heap of arms and legs. Cassandra was gasping for breath. She had just cummed again, thanks to both Deimos and Obeisance turning their attentions suddenly upon her and moving as if they were a team.

She kissed Deimos's hard chest.

"What next, my love?" She asked.

"Home," he said. "to rescue my wife."