The Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another month or so before we finally were able to meet in person. It was in a city foreign to us both and initially in a crowded place. I was there an hour early, nervous with anticipation. I saw her approaching from quite far away, she looked incredible. She was wearing a thigh length floral dress, black but prominent red and white flowers and green foliage. Her long toned legs drew some eyes, but almost every man couldn't help but stare at her incredible chest that was struggling to be contained by the dress. Even from a fair distance away I could see that nestled in between her perfect breasts was the key to my device. It might not have been 100 days again, but I was still desperate. When she finally reached me she actually hugged me and told me how nice it was to finally meet me, before telling me to kneel down to kiss her ankle boots. It was that day she first inspected her property, testing my assertion that I couldn't escape from the device. She was happy enough with it but reiterated that in the long run a Prince Albert piercing would be required.

Time with her flew by, I never wanted it to end, it did of course, unlike that period of denial - meeting had to be for her pleasure not my own selfish desires. I couldn't wait to see her again, so much so I arranged to go over to her city a few weeks later. Going through airport security in my device was a big fear of mine. I arrived 3 hours early in case I had any problems, but I got through absolutely fine. Any embarrassment would have been worth it, I was intoxicated by her.

Months more went by, we met again occasionally, but it wasn't enough for me. Eventually I got a job in her city, sold my flat and bought a house just a short drive from her. After I'd been in my new home for 2 days Goddess Amber came round. We had a frank and honest discussion about what we both wanted and the level of control I wanted her to have over me. One of my hard limits hadn't changed, and I didn't want to ever jeopardise my income (which in turn would jeopardise hers), but other than that I said I wanted her control over me to be absolute, I was in a new city where I only knew her and would get to know some work colleagues, I'd accept any restrictions she placed on me. The smile on her face was one of delight but also mischievous. I then gave her a gift, a credit card in her name to my account. That night she had me make a list of everything I wanted to buy for the new house and to meet her somewhere in the city the next day, she took a spare key as she left.

Despite visiting a few times I still didn't know my way around fully, but I made sure I was early to meet her. When she arrived she asked again if this was what I really wanted, and right now was my last chance to back out. I said no, I wanted her to own me completely. She had a broad smile as she led me into a piercing studio and tattoo parlour. She could see the nervousness in my eyes, but told me that if I wanted her control within the limits already expressed my obedience had to be absolute and without hesitation and she wanted to claim me forever. I followed her inside where she greeted a tattoo artist like an old friend. Over the next few hours he marked me as hers, "Owned by AmberTheStallion" is now permanently on my body just inches above my locked cock. While this was taking place she took the credit card I'd given her and went shopping. Goddess arrived back just in time to see the finished work, she positively beamed.

My pain wasn't over though, as I was struggling to me feet she took my hand and lead me to the back of the studio and introduced me to the piercer. She asked me if I wanted to get it all over at once and I agreed. He proceeded to pierce both of my nipples, my belly button and then the smile returned to my Goddess's face as she informed him that the last one for the day would be a Prince Albert. I almost died of embarrassment when I had to expose my device in front of the piercer in order for Goddess to remove it. She held my hand as I screamed in agony...

I could hardly think straight as I was driven back to my new house, but was even more confused when we arrived and I found workmen leaving. They had just installed cameras in every room of the home. Goddess assured me that she wouldn't watch often, but I'd never know when she was. There was even one in the restroom. When we sat down inside she said almost everything she'd bought with my card today was for me. She ordered me to give her my mobile and my laptop. She then gave me two back in their place. She also asked for my wallet, removed all of the cards and money and handed the much lighter wallet it back to me. She then went on to list the rules of my new life.

As far as I was concerned I had no money. I worked during the week to earn money for her. Then every Sunday I was to arrive at her house at 8am, let myself in through the back door and complete the list of tasks she will have written for me. If there was no list then I'd be expected to improvise and figure out what was needed. She may or may not be around during this time, I would be expected to cook, clean, tidy, do DIY, yard work, anything that Goddess needed doing. When my chores were complete if she is around I would let her know and she'd inspect my work. When she's happy I'd present her a list of costed desired expenses for the week, a copy of my receipts from the previous week (and any change) at which point she'd decide how much cash she would give me to spend for the week. In her home I was to only ever wear a maid's uniform, unless specified otherwise. I was also to be available all of the time when not at work for any other task or errand my Goddess required (examples of this included being woken at 3 in the morning to drive her home, or mundane tasks like taking her bins out). I was to never expect any time with Goddess, but she would spend time with me if she wanted to, when she wanted to at whatever time she wanted. Any time not spent doing something requested for Goddess was to be spent improving myself, watching instructional videos on how to cook / clean / DIY / Garden (whatever felt most pertinent at the time, specifically if there was a task to be coming up) or something more general, like learning another language. If I wasn't doing that I was to read erotic fiction or write my own, I was never to be just "relaxing".

The new phone she had given me had just 3 numbers, hers, my mothers and my work. It had GPS tracking and parental controls activated. The laptop she had given me had similar restrictions, as well as a key logger enabled so she could track whatever I did. She took all of my passwords and PIN numbers (including Internet and Mobile banking, the passwords she promptly changed). She went through my wardrobe and removed 95% of my male clothes, these were replaced over the coming weeks with shopping trips where she bought me (with what was my money) dresses, skirts, pretty tops, hosiery and even more panties and bras. This did include some female clothing which at first glance would pass as male (including a suit for work). This was added to with a series of maid dresses, which ranged from fairly modest black traditional French maid, to incredibly short pink maid dresses. I was also to spend every moment with a butt plug inside me, during the working day it was to be my remote control vibrating plug, which was connected to my new phone, at home it was to be a larger plug, and then a smaller one to sleep in. She wanted me to feel like I was constantly being invaded by her.

I was also expected to avoid all pornography unless directed otherwise by Goddess and self-report if I saw an image or video or real woman's breast, pussy or arse that was only covered by a thong. I would be punished for those infractions but the punishment would be ten times worse if she found out without me informing her.

It took my PA piercing around 6 weeks to heel. Those were the only 6 weeks I've spent any time totally free from a chastity device since I've known Goddess Amber, she was keen that it heeled properly so there would be no issues. As far as temptation goes that was when I was at my weakest. I had the most opportunity to masturbate, but knew any time I was at home I could be being watched. I had no access to porn but plenty to pictures of Goddess Amber, I knew I could explode in just seconds. I kept my vow of chastity through that though and I was almost as pleased as her when the day came for me to be locked again and that temptation was removed completely. I was less pleased when I saw the new device she'd bought. This would be metal and had spikes. One of the things I'd liked about my old device was that it was so small I didn't really begin to get hard so my cocklet didn't spend too much time straining. She wanted to see it straining against the bars and spikes so this was a little bigger - she wanted getting aroused to hurt!

The next 18 months followed the pattern she had outlined for me. I'd go to work, go home, I'd keep my home tidy practicing cleaning and wait for her call or text. On a Sunday I'd usually work from 8am until 7pm or so. I'd usually get some free time with her every week or so. Those moments made everything worthwhile, it might be mundane interactions, where I'd spend hours massaging her feet as she'd tell me about her life. Other times she might tie me down and tease me, or even peg me, but honestly I didn't mind what we did as long as I was with her. Even the pain I'd get in my cocklet every day from interacting with her was worth every second.

That pattern changed when one Sunday after I'd finished my chores I was kneeling at her feet waiting for her decision on my funds for the week she told me that she didn't think this was economical anymore. It was costing her too much to keep me in my own house and that tomorrow morning I should move my stuff into her box room so she could rent out my house. From that day I was even more of a domestic servant, doing all of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, tidying etc. All the while my cocklet remained locked in chastity. In my box room I'd often hear my Goddess with real men, or pleasuring herself, I'd have no option but to strain against the metal bars and spikes of my cage, praying that she'd give me some relief soon. She also made three more additions to me, adding a permanent metal collar with an O ring and permanent metal bracelets, also with O rings, all welded in place. That meant any time anywhere she could restrain me with a simple padlock cuffing my wrists together.

I settled into my image of domestic bliss. Spending so much time in the presence of my Goddess was worth every minute spent scrubbing floors, all the hours spent cooking meals I wouldn't eat, the honour of waiting on her day and night. I was occasionally allowed to eat with her, on such occasions I may cook us the same dish (I'm vegetarian and one rule imposed by her was that I was to remain so despite her eating meat and me being required to cook for her), but more often than not I prepared much fancier meals for her, whilst eating simple food myself. Whilst it might not seem too much I was kept so busy that I didn't spend much more time actually with Goddess than previously. If I was lucky though, once I'd finished my chores I would be able to rub her feet while we discussed what I needed to do the next day.

That brings us to this week. Goddess has been wearing my key around her neck all week. On Monday she said she was going to be having a dinner party with some of her friends, I'd be serving all of them and if I did well I might have chance for a real orgasm. This was a big deal for two reasons, personally, I hadn't had a real orgasm since moving into her house over a year ago and secondly, more importantly, the friends she'd mentioned were coming were unaware of my Goddess's role as a Domme or even that I existed other than as her lodger.

I could see her excitement and nerves about the evening the closer it drew near, she was constantly talking about it, what food she wanted me to prepare, what drinks they would need etc. Every now and then she'd address me and say how happy she was that I was going to be there to help, because she knew I'd do whatever it took to make her happy. I couldn't tell you how many times this week I'd promised that I'd do anything to make her happy and that her happiness was all that mattered to me. She kept telling me that it was this selflessness that she wanted from me, that if it wasn't for my willingness to always put her wants and desires first she wouldn't even look twice at me. At one point she said that if she ever thought I was getting selfish then she might have to let me go, or at least punish me severely to ensure that didn't continue. Obviously I was horrified about the suggestion, the last few years I'd built my own identity solely around being the best submissive for my Goddess, she is the only thing that matters in my world and as such I promised her that I would never ever be selfish.

The big day arrived and I was rushed off my feet cleaning, preparing food, buying in drinks, pre making cocktails etc. I hardly had time to eat myself, forcing down a quick snack once all the preparations were finalised. At 6:50pm Goddess came downstairs looking absolutely breath-taking. I am still blown away by her every single day, but today she was dressed to kill. She had spent most of the day at the salon getting her hair done, and had since applied her makeup faultlessly. Her full lips always drew me, wondering what it would be like to kiss them, something I longed so badly to experience. She was wearing a purple floral dress that came to her mid-thigh, perfectly showing her well-toned legs. I was wondering if she chose this colour on purpose as I had mentioned many years ago that I found purple the most erotic colour. The place I really had to struggle to stop staring at though was her incredible cleavage. It seemed impossible that the dress could contain them but so far it was succeeding. And situated above that was the key to my cage, looking so plain against the spectacularness of my Goddess, but so beautiful to me all the same.

I myself had been dressed about an hour earlier in the outfit selected by Goddess. I was wearing my blonde wig, one of my pink French maid's dresses that came only just to my hip, underneath that I was wearing a baby pink one piece teddy thong set. These two combined barely hid my tiny chastity cage. I was also wearing white stockings and black shoes with a 2 inch heel. Not ideal for serving but Goddess wanted me looking my best. The outfit was topped off with a neckless charm hanging from my collar that boldly stated "Sissy". I was incredibly nervous. Over the last few years Goddess had made me more comfortable with exposing my true self to people, but it was always nerve-wracking when someone was seeing it for the first time, and today there would be five hot women getting their first sight of me.

The doorbell chimed for the first time at 7:05pm. Of course it was my duty to answer it. I was shaking when I answered the door, and greeted Ms Sophie. She just stared at me almost frozen on the spot mouth open in a gape, it took a few moments before she followed me into the house. I took her coat and led her to the reception room where I left her in the company of my Goddess and some pre made drinks, no doubt firing off a million questions. A few minutes later Ms Maria arrived. She took my appearance much more in her stride, making some comment about the evening going to be fun and marching in to the house. Ms Roisin and Ms Saoirse arrived together and immediately burst out laughing, as I was waiting at the door for them to compose themselves Ms Alexa arrived. She did not seem comfortable at all with it, Ms Roisin and Ms Saoirse had to convince her to come in. I of course apologised if I made her feel uncomfortable and assured her that I was of no threat.

After seeing all of the ladies into the reception room I made my way to the kitchen. I had to sit and compose myself for a moment to let the adrenaline subside. After about 30 seconds had passed I made the final touches to the first course of the evening, some homemade sushi that had taken me hours to prepare. It took a lot of effort to walk back into the room with the ladies to tell them that the food was ready. Goddess Amber had obviously told the ladies to treat me like any servant and to not talk specifically about the situation as over the next few hours they sat laughing and joking over the dinner I'd spent hours preparing. I topped up their drinks when they were needed, cleared away plates, brought extra items, but for the most part stood silently in the corner waiting to be of need. My own stomach was growling somewhat, even though most of the food didn't conform to my own vegetarian diet and my calves were burning being stood still for so long.

Eventually the ladies retired to the sitting room, I was told to start clearing away and Goddess would ring the bell if I was needed. After being excused I grabbed myself a banana before making a start on the washing up. At some point not long after midnight the bell rang for the third or fourth time and I made my way into the sitting room.

Goddess Amber pointed to the floor in front of her so I instinctively knelt down at her feet, with my eyes down. She tilted my head up with her hands looked deep into my eyes and told me that she thought I had done very well tonight, but her friends weren't quite convinced that I would always be selfless. She then proceeded to ask me a series of questions:

•How long had I been serving her? About four years in total.

•How many full orgasms had I enjoyed in that time? Again, four in total.

•When was the last one? Over two years ago.

•How many other orgasms had I had? Eight ruined and 5 "sissygasms" through anal penetration.

•When had she last unlocked my little chastity cage? When she last gave me a ruined orgasm the day before my birthday 6 months earlier. (She had promised me a full orgasm for my birthday if I survived a week of intense teasing and edge play without spilling my seed, she went easy on me for the first few days but on the last day it was apparent that she had no intention for me to succeed).

•How much money I earn? Around £70k a year.

•How much money is in my bank account? As far as I'm concerned I don't have a bank account, any money in there isn't mine but Goddess Amber's, I haven't accessed it since moving to the city around 3 years ago.

Then her friends started firing off embarrassing questions, there must have been a hundred but I don't remember them all, some were:

•When had I last had sex? Five+ years ago for straight sex, Goddess has invited many men to use my holes over the years, the last about a month ago.

•Was I gay? No.

•Bisexual? No.

•Did I fancy men at all? No.

•What I got from the situation? The pleasure of serving Goddess and seeing her happy.

•What I thought when Amber brought a guy home to fuck? I was pleased as long as he satisfied her.

•Could I hear when they fucked? Usually, as long as it was good sex.

•How did that make me feel? Happy that my Goddess was experiencing pleasure.

•Did I dream of being the guy? Of course, but I know I'd not be one of the good ones.

•Do I want another orgasm? Of course.

•How often do I think about it? Constantly, the cage is a continuous reminder.

•Do I look at porn? No Goddess restricts my device access but I wouldn't want to anyway.

•Why not? Goddess is all that I need.

•Do I see Goddess naked? Occasionally. I'm regularly in her presence when she is naked but blindfolded, or have my eyes closed / facing the corner, but every now and then I may be allowed to see.

This grilling went on for about half an hour. Eventually Goddess Amber said that it was enough, she thought I'd earned a reward for doing so well tonight, so she'd give me a choice. That was when I first noticed the evil look in her eyes that I might not enjoy what was coming. The first option she gave me was, she'd take the key that was hanging round her neck, (at which point she reached up and stroked it, then gently traced her fingers down her cleavage), unlock me and I could explode in front of all of these beautiful women. Or... she went out of the room, came back in with a parcel, she slowly opened it up and brought out a brand new cane. My heart sank, my Goddess knows how I hate pain. She only uses it to punish me when I've done things particularly poorly and she thinks that corrective punishment is needed as a reminder... Or, I could let her test out her brand new cane, and demonstrate to her friends how to cane a sub properly. She said that after all of this time I surely deserved an orgasm and I must feel like I'd earned one, but she really wants to show her friends how to do it properly. She looked me straight in the eyes and told me I had a completely free choice but she would prefer if I chose the cane.