The Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What else could I do? If you'd asked me this morning I'd have said I would do anything to orgasm, but of course that is not true, I'd never make my Goddess unhappy, or deny her enjoyment. I also thought back to what she'd said earlier in the week, about my selflessness being the only thing keeping me in this position. I couldn't give it up.

I said the only thing I could say... "The cane please Goddess".

"Oh you can do better than that Sissy, I don't think my friends here truly believe that is what you want".

"Pppp...lease cane me Goddess."

"No, I don't think that's what you want, I'll just unlock you and you can do your business."

"No Goddess Please! Please don't do that, please cane me!" Dave moved into the middle of the room and assumed his punishment position, derrière in the air facing his Goddess. "Please Goddess, please..."

"Oh very well then, if you're sure this is what you want as your reward."

Goddess Amber gathered her friends round so they had a good view, demonstrated the best way to hold the cane, where to aim for and speeds to use. Then brought it down with a TWACK onto Dave's bottom. She repeated the process a further 9 times, Dave was crying out in anguish and pretty much crying for real too!

Once the 10 strokes were finished Goddess Amber beckoned Dave to his knees and started patting his head. "Very good Sissy."

"I'd love to try" stated Maria who had been the most eager of the witnesses.

"Oh I think dear Sissy has reached her limit. I'm sure she'd say she could take more to please me but I don't think I could ever believe her".

"Well what if you offered him something he really wanted as another option?"

"Like what? I just offered her an orgasm, which is such a rare treat for her"

"Well I could either cane him or fuck him?"

"Oh no! My slave isn't going to fuck anyone else, but if you're that desperate to try..." Goddess Amber turned to Dave, "Well it seems you're a very lucky girl tonight and in for an even bigger reward."

Looking into her eyes he could see just how tipsy his Goddess was, all of the women were.

"I bet you wouldn't have believed it if I told you you'd get this choice this morning but here goes. Option 1, I take you upstairs, tie you to your bed, unlock your cage and wrap my beautiful lips around your cocklet until it gets hard. I'll tease it a little with my tongue, push you fairly close to the edge. Then when I think you're truly desperate I'll slide you in to my warm, wet, pussy. Do you remember what pussy feels like Sissy? Oh and I'll fuck you so hard. Since I know it's been so long and it is likely to last just a few moments for you I'll then give you time to recover and come back and see if we can have a round two."

Dave couldn't believe his ears, he'd been dreaming about this for so long, a pleasure he thought he'd never get to experience.

"Or, you could convince my friends here that you really, really, really want all of them to cane your already sore bottom. And I mean convince them, if one of them doesn't feel like you want them to then I'm going to take you upstairs and make all of those nasty little dreams of yours come true. Obviously, it goes without saying that I would prefer my friends to get the full experience. Or you can choose a third option of going to bed now."

"And so you ladies know I'm being honest, if she chooses option 1 any of you are welcome to come and watch, if she says option 2 but you don't believe her then I'll still follow through with option 1."

Dave really was crying now. He was already in so much pain, he didn't think he could take one more stroke, let alone an unspecified number from five inexperienced ladies. He had to choose that option though, no matter what Goddess said his life would change in ways he couldn't predict if he chose option 1, and option 3 would be letting down his Goddess. Through his sobs he managed to start his begging, initially directed at Maria, repeating over and over that he wanted her to cane him, then he turned to all of the women pleading with them to use him as their practice tool. After a couple of minutes of dubious looks Goddess Amber walked towards the door... "Come on Sissy, let's go and fuck your brains out."

"No Goddess, please don't fuck me, I want your friends to cane me, please, please, please don't fuck me, I'll do anything you want, just let your friends cane me".

She stood still for a while before turning to her friends, "Well ladies, what do we think?"

"I think he will cry for mercy before I'm done with him" Maria stated.

"Oh I'm not going to allow you to be that mean, but how about we say five each ladies? I think she can handle that."

Dave really couldn't believe his ears, the most Goddess had ever administered was 20 after he had once asked, no begged, for an orgasm when she wasn't in a good mood, and now he was going to take 25 more for turning down sex with her.

He assumed the position and over the next five minutes or so was taken past the limit of what he wanted to endure. Twenty strokes were administered, five from Maria were the worst, she didn't hold back at all. Sophie managed incredible accuracy, they probably all landed on the same spot. Roisin's were almost a relief as she didn't put much effort into them. Saoirse picked up the pace again though, giggling throughout. He was crying and shaking, bracing himself for the next five, but they weren't arriving.

"I don't want to, he's clearly in pain and wants it to stop."

Dave turned towards Alexa "Please Miss, please give me five strokes of the cane, as hard as you want. I am in pain yes, but my suffering is bring Goddess pleasure and that is my only purpose from life. I am begging you, please allow me to fulfil my purpose".

"Well okay then." She said gingerly and picked up the cane. The first stroke came incredibly lightly. "Thank you miss, please feel free to hit harder if you wish." The second again was quite light, then Goddess Amber stopped her. "Don't worry about Sissy, she is my submissive but I'll look after her, she has a safeword if this was too much and once you have all left tonight I will make sure she's alright but please put some effort in or she will feel ashamed."

With that Alexa started to swing harder and by her fifth stroke was almost equal to Saoirse's attempts. After the final stroke Dave started crying again hard. He was emotionally drained and in more pain than he could remember. Goddess Amber walked up to him, stood him up and stroked his head. "Go and get yourself ready for bed Sissy, then wait kneeling at the foot of my bed and I'll put some ointment on your backside. I'll be up once the ladies rides have arrived."

Dave followed instructions and was kneeling at the bottom of his owner's bed for around 20 minutes, wearing just a simple pink nightie, still sobbing and sniffing a little to himself as the adrenaline faded but the pain remained. Goddess Amber almost stumbled as she walked into the room, she'd had quite a few drinks over the course of the night and was obviously feeling the effects. She went to her personal bathroom, obtained some cream and returned to the room.

"Remove your nightie and lie on my bed Sissy". Dave had to take a second to process this, in all the time he'd lived here and every visit prior to that he'd never so much as been allowed to sit on Goddess's bed, let alone lie on it, it was one of her rules. He didn't need a second invitation though jumping to his feet, taking off his nightie and lying face down on the edge of the bed. Goddess Amber then took out a padlock and clipped his wrists together behind his back, using the permanently in place bracelets. She then pulled out a hood and placed it over his head, the hood covered his eyes perfectly, there were also options for attaching gags but fortunately she didn't use any of these tonight.

Carefully cream was placed onto his behind, it stung, stung real bad, but Dave knew this was for the better in the long run. He also delighted at the touch of his Goddess. He lived for any moment she touched him, these more intimate moments were the highlights of his life. She moved away and Dave heard the slight thud of what sounded like a dress hitting the floor followed by footsteps towards her bathroom. Dave could clearly hear Goddess getting ready for bed but wasn't sure what to do, she'd just left him slightly restrained and blindfolded. After a while of deliberation he realised he didn't have a choice but to remain there. About ten minutes later, Dave was almost drifting off to sleep when he felt his Goddess climb in next to him.

"Face me little pet," Dave shifted onto his side, Goddess Amber pulled him her tight against her body using his collar, his head ending just above her breasts. The cage restraining Dave's cocklet was tested to it's limits when he realised that she was totally naked holding him, stroking down the back of his head, the pain the spikes caused momentarily distracting from the pain on his rear.

"Shhhh, little girl, you did so well today, you made me so proud. Why did you decide that you wanted your reward to be a caning, I thought you hated pain? Is it that you no longer desire me?" She was stroking his head through this pressing him against her incredible body.

"Nnnot at all Goddess. The pain was awful, I hated it, but what I desire more than anything in the world is to make you happy and I knew that was what you wanted. I didn't want to disappoint you and be selfish. If I chose either of the other options I was worried I would lose my place as your pet. You are the most beautiful, incredible, sexy, person I have ever seen, I would do anything to have that opportunity, anything except make you unhappy. But I'd also do anything just to be in the same room as you."

"I'm so glad to hear that pet. When you chose to take even more pain for me it was so hot, I got so wet! How much would you like to taste?"

"Like you wouldn't believe Goddess."

"Don't lick until I tell you." Goddess Amber reached down between her legs and then traced her finger around Dave's lips. A minute went by before she allowed him to taste, which was promptly followed by her glistening finger going directly into his mouth. Dave let out a moan of pleasure, all of the pain he'd endured was more than worth it for this moment with his Goddess, he didn't think he'd ever been this happy, until...

"I really think you did well today Sissy, you've been so good lately in general, the perfect little sissy maid. I think you do deserve a real reward."

With that Goddess Amber moved Dave's head firmly down her body until it was level with her perfect pussy. "Now slave, you realise what an honour this is that I'm giving you don't you. How often do you dream about doing just this?"

"Doing what Goddess?" Dave said not wanting to assume anything.

"Well providing me with an orgasm of course!"

"Pretty much every night Goddess, and a few times a day in my daydreams."

"Good, well let's see how your oral skills are, you may begin."

Dave thought he was in actual heaven. He reached out his tongue, cautiously at first but quivering with anticipation, straining until he made contact with the soft velvety skin. Slowly, cherishing every moment he moved his tongue along each side of her slit, until he found her clit. Trying to take his time he circled it a few times, savouring the divine taste that he had longed for for so long. He continued slow and lightly for a little while before picking up the pace, it became apparent that Goddess Amber was also enjoying it. He tried to react to her movements, repeating actions that she seemed to enjoy the most, but still mixing it up to make sure he didn't make her clit oversensitive. After what felt like no time Dave could sense Goddess Amber's climax building so he increased his speed and intensity. Feeling his Goddess build to climax was the most erotic moment of Dave's life, he felt his own pressure building and the spikes biting more. As the moment came Goddess Amber's thighs gripped Dave's neck as she moaned in pleasure. Dave himself was grinding against the bed, more frustrated than he'd ever felt in his life but also the most content.

Once the high from the orgasm faded Goddess Amber told Dave to stand up. He struggled to his feet given his lack of sight and restraints. His arms clicked free and his hood was removed, facing towards the door he desperately wanted to turn around but kept his will power. Goddess Amber kissed the back of his head. "Go to bed my little pet, wake me at 9am and make sure the downstairs is spotless. Sleep well sweetie."

With that Dave bent down to pick up his previously discarded nightie and left the room, not looking back at his majestic, glorious, naked Goddess. Climbing into bed his arse and balls both felt so tender he worried he'd never sleep. He set an alarm for 6:30am, just 5 hours away and rolled onto his side, licked his lips savouring once more the taste of his Goddess on his face before drifting into more frustrating dreams.