The Quick Fiddle Tavern

Story Info
Andison, a soldier of the realm relaxes at the local tavern.
4.1k words
4.46
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigglebab
bigglebab
24 Followers

It had been three days since the siege of Thelnor. I couldn't believe that I survived the assaults. Arrows rained down, boiling oil was poured over the first wave of men. The peasants tried their best to fight us in the streets, but we routed the untrained militias and eventually captured the city. Now it was my companies job to occupy it and squash rebellions while the rest of the army moved onward. There had already been plenty of folk who tried to push us out of the city, but my company isn't called theIron Mountain for nothing. We are near impossible to displace once we occupy a location. Our oppressive Nolion doctrine was instilled in us during bootcamp. We patrol and ensure no one seems suspicious, our commander knows the doctrine by heart.

I finished up my patrol shift, just like I had the past few days. Rough up a few peasants; take tolls from those that seem too well off, you know, the works. If you see a pretty woman then it is necessary to force yourself upon them, otherwise the other Nolions would consider you weak, it's very important in Nolion culture to show your strength and virility.

A lot of strange people pop out during patrols, but even weirder are the women who are unhappy with their marriage, it was almost like they knew our societal rules.

For instance, I remember the time I lost my virginity. It was my first year of my ten year conscription (about two years ago). We captured a small hamlet; I forgot the name. I was on patrol duty late at night when I heard yelling erupt from one of the houses nearby. Meekly, I walked towards the house with my hand on my sword hilt. The door busted open as a young beautiful woman fell into my arms.

She yelled into the doorway, "Fuck you! You asshole!" she did not seem happy with her spouse.

The door slammed behind her. Still in my arms, she realized I was a Nolion soldier. Her eyes grew wide at first, but then they relaxed. Almost as if she had just found what she was looking for.

"Oh my! A Nolion! I hope you don't take me! My husband would be furious if he found out that I wasravished by a Nolion!" she spoke in a sing-song voice. Slowly she fell to her knees and began to unbuckle my belt.

I could feel myself grow hard, my dick pressed up against my codpiece. She was able to pull off my codpiece and drop my trousers without too much of a fuss. My cock flopped out of my pants, I remember that it had been weeks since my company requisitioned a bath. I felt bad for her, but she seemed to enjoy herself.

"Holy shit, you're huge!" she slowly licked my cock and gave it a deep smell "Mmm, I love ripe cocks" she took tip of my cock in her mouth and began to suck gently, it was magnificent. Looking back she was definitely inexperienced.

This woman rarely did something like this based on how she acted, but really wanted to try her best to please me. She lowered her dress and revealed her breasts; she then took my full length, which seemed quite difficult to her. I don't want to toot my own horn but I've been told by many that I had 'The biggest cock they've ever seen', which definitely felt nice to hear.

The sucking noises grew sloppy as she drooled on my length, her saliva pooled down my testicles, which slapped upon her chin. She would gag when she took me all the way in, which was often. After a while she popped my dick out of her mouth.

"Fuck...this cock...is...amazing!" she gasped for air and turned around. She hiked her dress up above her waist and went down on all fours. Her bare pussy was revealed to me, I couldn't wait any longer. The stories I heard about how good sex was drove me insane.

I lifted the girl off the muddy ground, she gasped in surprise as I cradled her legs. Her back was up against my chest, I held her up by her thighs as I lowered her onto my bare cock. Her pussy was wetter than the oceans. I lifted and dropped her onto my cock like she was an oversized sex toy.

"OH MY GODS, YES!" her moans echoed throughout the street. The slaps of our sex was even louder. Her pussy quivered and pulsated multiple times.

"ONE!" she began to count. The longer we fucked the higher the number became. Around 'Twelve' I felt myself near climax. That's when I noticed him. Her husband stood in the doorway of the house, his member in his hand as he masturbated to me fucking his wife.

"TWELVE! Cum in me! Impregnate me in front of my useless husband!" This was enough to push me over the edge. I lowered her all the way onto my dick and filled her womb with my cum.

"Thirteeeeeen." Her pussy tightened once again, her head fell back onto my shoulder. I kept her on my dick for a moment longer as my cock pushed more seed inside; her husband finished onto the floor and closed the door embarrassed. I lifted her off of my wet cock, and set her down.

Her legs wobbled and she collapsed onto the muddy floor "You made me cum,thirteen times." she was gasping for air.

I didn't stay very long, but I still wonder if she did conceive my child, and if the husband even cared. Was it all planned?

Just remembering my first time gives me a hard on.

Anyways, my buddy Germaine told me about a local tavern that was really bustling, (even with the violence on the rise)The Quick Fiddle. Relaxation was not part of the Nolion doctrine of war, we focus on our goal and only when we accomplish our goal are we allowed to relax. Tonight I decided to visit the tavern and relax, have a few drinks and meet up with some fellow Nolions.

I walked down a very musty red light district full of drunk and half naked people. The smell of booze and sex filled the air. No wonder this tavern was popular, it was the only place to buy alcohol in the whole district. A line of people stood outside of the tavern, a bouncer guarded the door; a fellow Nolion soldier.

"Hey! Back off! Nolions first,then the local riff raff." The Nolion pushed the commoners at the front of the line back.

"Hail Gorton!" I saluted the bouncer.

"Hail Andison!" He saluted me back, "Come to wet your whistle? Or wet your thistle?" Gorton grabbed my codpiece playfully, I slapped his hand away.

"None of your business Gorton, I'm just getting off patrol and need some reprieve." I looked back at the line of commoners, there were so many waiting that the line rounded the block.

"A bit of both then!" Gorton guffawed and patted my shoulder to draw my attention away from the line "In you go, no sense waiting with the rest of these reprobates."

He pushed me towards the door. The people who could see me being let in complained before Gorton threatened the lot with 'Extensive time in the box!'

The door pushed open easily; the smell of booze and sex was left on the street and the tavern itself smelled of burning wood thanks to the hearth. Warm orange light filled the otherwise dimly lit room. Round tables scattered throughout the bar with groups of Nolions and commoners. Some argued politics while others drunkenly apologized for the conflict as a whole, stating 'damned politics' for their differences. Against the walls were booths, mostly filled with commoners while the bar itself was only filled with Nolions. I stepped up to the bar and ordered an ale from the barkeep, an older man with a large grey mustache. I thanked him profusely and paid a large tip for his trouble. I felt bad for the citizens of Thelnor. Over the past few years I've realized how militarized Nolion society has become; the amount of times I've overheard the round table conversations like the ones in this very tavern have caused me to rethink my devoted love of war.

"Hey! Andison!" Germaine waved me over from a round table, I decided to join him.

"How's your night Germaine?" I drank heavily from my ale.

"Excellent; this is Rupert!" Germaine patted the back of a local who jumped from the gesture.

"How do you do sir?" Rupert was terrified of Nolions, I could tell.

"You don't have to call me sir, Andison if you please." I patted Rupert's shoulder as I sat at the empty seat. Rupert jumped from my gesture.

"We were just talking about locals and neighborhoods of the city. Rupert told me something very interesting." Germaine sipped his ale.

"What's that?" I was nearly finished with my ale, the warmth of the drink hit the pit of my stomach.

"Go on!" Germaine elbowed the jumpy Rupert.

"Well, you see. There's a girl in the city who is said to remain pure. Never to be tainted by sex. No one has ever successfully wooed her, menand women have tried." Rupert slowly drank from his cup.

"So what?" I finished my drink, I felt the booze now. I should have eaten first.

"So what!? You'd be a local legend if you fucked her, that's so what!" Germaine pushed me.

"Yeah, I get that, but what does that have to do with anything. It's not like we know where she is." I lightly swayed in my seat.

"Actually, she's right there." Rupert nodded towards a hooded figure at a corner booth. Germaine pushed me excitedly.

I squinted but couldn't make out the figure's face, "How can you tell? It could be anybody!"

"The shoes, people say she wears white shoes, pure as herself." Rupert sipped on his drink once again.

I looked at the hooded figure once again, then I noticed her shoes. White laced shoes wrapped around her petite feet. "I see..."

"Go on Andi! You got a way with ladies! Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" Germaine pushed me.

"Fine!" I tried to get the last few drops from my mug, I stood up and stumbled for a second and made my way to her booth. With a thump, I sunk into the booth and almost landed on my side. I looked up at the hooded figure, a gorgeous woman looked away from me and rolled her eyes at my appearance.

"Hello there madame." Strong start for sure!

"Pfft" She seemed disinterested and drank from her mug.

"What's wrong?"

"That's new, haven't heard that one before. Usually you fools are too hard and drooling to ask anything else."

"You just seem down, am I the cause?"

"Actually, no. You seem different. Tell me, have you ever wondered what it's like to be a woman? To be harassed on a daily basis?" She leaned closer to me from across the table.

I held in a hiccup "Yeah? Well, no. But now that you say it yes."

"Interesting. Hey, I wanna show you something." She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back room of the bar, I looked back at the round table. Germaine and Rupert flailed at the sight of us going somewhere private.

The noise of the bar muffled quite a bit as we went further; until we ended up in a storage room.

"Are you truly interested in what it's like to be a woman?"

"Well sure!" I could feel my dick press hard against my codpiece. What a strange lead up to sex.

"Good" she clapped her hands together and a pink light shone on me, I felt warm and fuzzy. My head cleared up a little bit, my hair felt more full. It felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders; my chest felt heavier...MY CHEST FELT HEAVIER. I grabbed at my newly acquired breasts. My ass felt more round too!

"What did you do to me?"

"I just made you more feminine, so you could see what it's like to be a woman in an occupied city,Nolion" she spat at me.

I felt my crotch.

"Don't worry, I'm not a complete monster. You just look more outwardly womanlike, you aren't a woman. You never will be." She snapped her finger at me and left me alone in this storage room.

"Shit" I ran towards a barrel of water and looked at my reflection. My features went from being angular to being softer. Ilooked like a woman, a very attractive woman, my hair remained as short as it did before but that didn't take away from how feminine I looked. Just then the door to the room busted open.

"Andi! Oh sorry miss, just looking for...my...mate?" Germaine and Rupert stood in the door and stared at me quizzically. "Who are you? Why are you wearing Nolion armor? Where is Andi?" He stepped towards me with a shiv now drawn.

"I am Andi! That witch changed me!" My voice was so soft now, I sounded almost nothing like my old self.

"Oh yeah? Sure you are. Come here!" Germaine grabbed me and threw me to the ground. "Andi would never have fallen to me!" I'm so not used to the physical changes of my body, I felt so off balanced.

"Stop! Please!" I grabbed onto Germaine to try and regain balance and plead for him to listen.

"Ah, so you want me like that do you?" I realized too late that my hands were right on his belt. My face went pink, I felt my cock twitch in my codpiece.

"Um" I couldn't think, she may have changed my appearance but my brain was still the same; I never thought I'd be interested another man, let alone my best friend.

"Hey Rupert, do you want in on this; as a show of good faith from the Kindom of Nolio, I offer this slut." He gestured towards me. I turned towards Rupert, a smile formed on his face.

"Sounds delightful Germaine. Wait, I have a tab with the barkeep, lets get him in on this to pay off our tab."

"Good idea! Go get Gorton too, he was the bouncer outside! He must be on break by now." Rupert ran out the door to find Gorton and the barkeep. There I knelt in front of my best friend, thirsting for his cock.

"Well...no reason to wait,slut." Germaine tapped my head with the side of his knife. I unbuckled his belt slowly and removed his codpiece, I bit my lip.

"Holy shit!" Germaine's hog fell out as soon as his codpiece hit the floor. It was average length, but super thick; veins bulged all around his cock.

"Get to work!" I felt his sharp blade just barely nick my eyebrow as he brushed the blade against my face.

I licked my lips and slowly pushed the tip of his dick into my mouth, his sweat was salty, I could feel his dick throb in my mouth. He'd been waiting for this for sometime now. The musk from his penis filled my nose. A bitter salty taste began to fill my mouth, his precum began to ooze in my mouth. His moans commanded me to continue. Slowly I bobbed my head on his thick dick, I could feel each vein as my tongue explored his tasty cock.

"That's it baby, just like that" Germaine placed his free hand on the back of my head and began to push me down further onto his length. I tried to resist at first but he grabbed my short hair and forced me all the way down. My chin touched his balls, I gagged and choked on his cock; my throat was stretched to its limits. Just when I thought I might black out he released his hold on my head, I rested and caught my breath. Quickly I found myself pouncing on his cock, without his command and I kept sucking on his hog. My dick hurt from being pressed against my codpiece, there was no easy way to reach it and pleasure myself; it didn't matter because I was able to fondle my new tits. I dropped my chest piece with a clang and released my breasts from my shirt. My breasts were sore from being under armor not made for their size. I began to play with my nipples.

"See! Didn't I tell ya Lew!" Rupert led Gorton and Lew the Barkeeper into the back room.

"Damn you weren't kidding" The three stood in amazement as I found myself able to take Germaine's whole length down my throat while I fondled my new found breasts.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Germaine gestured towards me, the three approached me. I backed off of Germaine's dick and found myself now facing four cocks of varying sizes. I took Germaine and Gorton in my hands, Lew and Rupert decided to take my mouth at the same time. Each cock had its own taste, salty and musky but in their own way. It was difficult for me to breath but I was able to keep my breaths up; they decided to take charge and thrust down my throat. Germaine and Gorton felt my breasts as I fondled their shafts.

I tried my best to push both cocks down my throat, all I could smell or taste was deliciously sweaty cocks. Their balls smacked against my face as they thrusted.

"Mmm!" Lew came down my throat after a while, just when I thought I found my rhythm too. His salty cum overfilled my mouth and poured onto the ground; I reflexively tried to swallow it at first, but Rupert's thrusting dick pushed most of it out.

"You really are something, yeah your tabs are all paid up." Lew wiped his cum covered dick on my face and put his penis away. "Don't forget to come back." Lew laughed as he walked back to the bar.

Now that I only had Rupert in my mouth, I could use my tongue and control my sucks. Germaine and Gorton began to just thrust into my hands now, I became more focused on Rupert. He was close, I could feel his dick twitching. Just when I thought I had him, he pulled out and finished himself off all over my face. Some of his hot seed landed in my eye, it burned a little bit but I was too focused to care. He painted my face with his cum, some of his bitter cum landed in my mouth.

"Damn, ain't you a work of art." Rupert wiped his dripping dick on my face and put his penis away. "See you later Germaine, I got to get home to the wifey." Rupert stepped out of the cum smelling room.

There I was, knelt in front of Germain and Gorton, both rock hard and ready for service.

"How do you want to do this?" Gorton asked as I stroked his dick.

"I'll take her pussy, you take her mouth." Germaine patted Gorton on the shoulder.

M-my pussy? Mydick throbbed, they can't know that it was me all along. They would never respect me again, "W-wait, I want it...in my ass." I knew there was no getting out of sex, but better in the butt than for my friends to find out I'm actually a wanton slut.

Germaine smiled, "As you wishm'lady."

I pulled my pants down just far enough to reveal my new bubbly butt and tight virgin butthole, but high enough to not show my throbbing cock.

"Any lube m'lady?" Germaine asked, Gorton shut me up before I could answer by thrusting into my mouth. "No? Very well."

Germaine slowly pushed his fat cock into my virgin asshole. The pain was excruciating at first, I grunted on Gorton's dick.

"Damn, you are tight for a butt slut!" Little did he know.

The pain slowly turned to pleasure, each thrust he hit my pleasure point. I could feel myself approach an orgasm, "Mmm."

"Damn, she is moaning like a slut!" Gorton couldn't help it anymore, the vibrations from my moans caused him to cum in my mouth. I swallowed all of his sweet, citrus flavored cum and sucked his cock clean so he didn't have to waste his delicious cum on my face. "What a nice piece of ass you found, have fun Germaine, see you outside!" Gorton rejoined the bar out front.

"Oh fuck, yes!" My soft voice surprised me as I found myself willingly bouncing on Germaine's veiny dick. He spit on my hole to slightly lube it up.

"Keep bouncing slut!" He slapped my ass, I couldn't help it anymore, his dick hit the right spot every time, I could feel every vein of his cock stretching my asshole.

"Yes!" I came in my pants, rope after rope, just from getting fucked in my ass. My codpiece was filled with my cum.

"Mmm!" Germaine pushed himself in as far as he could and filled my asshole with his cum. His cum shot deep into me, almost as if he tried to impregnate my asshole. He thrusted a few more times; each time a little deeper than the last, and then he plopped out.

I collapsed onto the floor as warm cum oozed out of my asshole, my face covered in smelly cum. The whole room stank of semen.

"I'll let you off with a warning for stealing Nolion armor" Germaine slapped my used fat ass. He picked up my chest armor from the ground and stripped me of my codpiece, luckily he didn't see my cock flop out and my cum pour onto the ground. "Now, I gotta find Andi and return his armor. I see you had as much fun as we did,sweetheart." He noticed how wet the codpiece was; Germaine stepped out of the backroom and closed the door behind him with a smile.

There I laid on the dirty and cummy floor; myself covered and filled with cum. Then the realization hit me, was I going to be a woman forever? Is this what my life had become? I stood up, my ass and throat were still sore. I stumbled to the water barrel and washed the cum off my face. I stared at my feminine face, mynew face.

bigglebab
bigglebab
24 Followers
12