The Quick Fiddle Tavern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this me now?" It felt like hours of me staring at my face, the door opened once again.

"So, still wonder what it's like to be a woman?" The pretty robed woman stood in the doorway, pinching her nose. The smell of sex would be obvious to anyone.

"Please, I'm sorry, turn me back!" I pleaded, it didn't take too much convincing. She sprayed a blue light at me this time. My masculine form began to reform slowly. I felt like my normal self, no boobs in sight.

"I will say, you seemed pretty proud of yourself. Your buddies were delighted too, they seemed very chipper."

I glared at her.

"All I'll say is this, if you ever want to know again. Come find me." She left me in the room that reeked of sex.

I stepped out of the storage room and back to the bar, at a table I could see Germaine and Gorton.

"Hey Andi!" Germaine waved me over. It looked like he had drinks and food waiting for all of us.

I sat down next to him; he patted me on my shoulder which caused me to blush.

"Well, I saw that pretty lady leave from where you just came from, and you look like a right mess. Plus you left your armor out in the open, some harlot tried to steal it! But we punished her good and proper for you. So tell me, are you a legend? Did you do it to her?" Germaine and Gorton leaned in to hear my response. I took the time to put my armor back on, I needed to think of a response. My codpiece was still wet with my cum.

"Uh, s-something like that." I could taste Gorton's sweet cum on my breath and feel Germaine's cum leak out of my sore ass.

Germaine passed me a mug, "Attaboy, like a true Nolion!" We cheered our drinks and spent the rest of the night talking about what would become of our company after the occupation of Thelnor. But something itched in the back of my mind. The words that the woman spoke to me, maybe I did want to 'know again'. Almost like, I needed toknow again.

12