The Quiet Ones You Need To Watch

Story Info
New neighbour ignites the fire in shy wife.
7.2k words
4.41
26.4k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and Dave Thomas were very happily married, ten years now. Both thirty-three years of age, they'd met at college at eighteen and instantly knew they were right for each other. Both were quiet and stayed in the background, and both were virgins when they met. They spent as much time as they could together, forming a special bond.

They now ran a successful online business, not a major company but enough to earn them a generous lifestyle, with a good-sized house on the outskirts of the city. There was a very big garden for their two sons, Robbie aged seven and Paul aged six to run about in, and a large outdoor pool although each house in the neighbourhood had one of those. It also did very well for Jenny's brother Sam, who ran the production site so the couple could work from home.

Jenny didn't make much use of the pool. She'd never found herself to be attractive, she'd originally thought Dave was just taking pity on her when he asked her out for drinks. Standing 5' 2" tall and being much shorter than everyone else, and having bright ginger hair that she hated, were the main reasons she shunned going out in public. Dave always told her hair colour made her stand out, her 34B weren't the biggest but most women would kill for breasts that firm and her arse was round and peachy. She also hated that she didn't have a flat stomach anymore since having the boys just thirteen months apart. Despite his encouragement, Jenny usually always wore loose-fitting clothes.

Working at home didn't help matters. Dave kept telling her that his waist size was increasing too, due to not getting enough exercise. Their sex life wasn't bad, but a little dull. Dave couldn't complain, they had sex most nights, but usually at night when the children were asleep, in the dark and under the covers, and trying to be quiet so as not to wake them. He loved his wife enough not to push her to change.

Having the children now at full-time school didn't ease things, their days were filled with getting as many orders as possible. Jenny looked after the secretarial duties, replying to customers and updating their website. Dave looked after orders and buying and selling.

Things started to change a little when the new neighbour arrived on the scene. Mike arrived in a loud sports car, followed by a huge removal van. Dave and Jenny went out to say hi, and he asked them to pop around that night after he'd got everything into the house. He towered over even Dave who stood 5' 10", and was wide too. His thick arms bulged out of his t-shirt which was tight around him.

Jenny had to apologise later that night when she asked Mike when his wife was arriving. There was a short pause before Mike announced she was no longer around. He'd gone home from work around six months previous and found her lifeless body slumped on the sofa. There were too many bad memories when he went back to the house, so he'd sold up, sold two of his three gyms to a chain who'd been pestering him to sell for ages, and retired at fifty years old to this new neighbourhood. Jenny couldn't apologise enough. Dave asked what he'd done with the gym he'd not sold, and he said he'd signed it over to his two twin sons, twenty-five years old Sam and Mark, to run it between them.

When they got back home that night, Jenny mentioned three or four times how broad his chest was, and how big his arms were. Dave noticed a little glint in her eyes when she mentioned him. The next day, just before Dave went to fetch the children from school, Jenny said she was going to go next door and see if Mike needed a hand with any unpacking, and if not just to see if he wanted some dinner doing, as she was preparing a lasagna. Dave thought it nice that she was more upbeat and willing to help, normally she'd have kept herself to herself.

Dave returned home with the boys and Jenny wasn't in, she must still be around Mikes he thought, maybe he did have something that needed unpacking then. Ten minutes later Jenny appeared, a big beaming smile on her face.

"You look happy, have you been working hard?" Dave asked.

"Oh, there were only two boxes of ornaments that Mike wanted me to look through, he needed a woman's view on what would look best where. We've spent most of the time talking and laughing," Jenny told him.

Dave looked at her, he'd not seen her this cheerful for a while. He liked it.

"I'm going to take him some lasagna round later, and we've come to an agreement," she continued.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Dave asked.

"He's thinking of doing some personal training sessions every now and then, just to keep himself busy. Maybe just one or two people at a time though, he doesn't want to make himself too busy. He's asked if I want to be his first client, I can pay him with food too so it won't cost us money," she answered, "you too if you want?"

Dave wasn't interested. He wasn't as insecure about himself as his wife normally was, but he didn't want to be showing off his dad body in front of this giant of a man. He could however see how excited his wife was.

"The money isn't an issue, we're doing quite well at the minute, but I'm out. I'm more than happy for you to be trained by him if you want to though," he answered.

Jenny stepped forward, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Thank you," she said giggling.

That night, once the boys had gone to bed, she straddled him on the sofa and rode him until they both orgasmed. The lights were still on, Dave got to see every bit of enjoyment etched on her face. She certainly was more excited since Mike had arrived on the scene. If Dave was going to get the benefits, he wasn't going to complain.

The following day they'd been quite busy, quite a few orders had come through and Jenny had been busy sending and answering numerous emails. She told Dave she needed the toilet and he heard her go up the stairs. Ten minutes later he realised she hadn't returned, so went up the stairs to find her. The bathroom door was open so he knew she wasn't in there, and he heard a noise from the bedroom. He walked to see Jenny turn away from the window and step to their bed, not quick enough for Dave to notice. Jenny told him she'd heard a noise outside, but it was only Mike and walked past him to go back downstairs.

Dave looked out of the window, Mike was indeed outside, moving some garden furniture around, wearing just trainers and a pair of shorts. Beads of sweat ran down his back and arms. He returned downstairs, where Jenny told him she'd remembered she had her first session with Mike the following day, just a warm-up session to see how flexible she was so he could plan a workout strategy for her. They had sex again that night, Jenny letting him cum down her throat for the first time for god knows how long.

She got all her work done quickly the next day, telling Dave she was going around to Mike at around 2 pm, so she might not be back before he went to fetch the boys from school. Dave told her to watch she didn't pull anything while stretching too much, and Jenny giggled loudly. Ten minutes before she was due for her session, she got changed. She was wearing tight black leggings, with a loose white t-shirt over the top. Dave had not seen her wear leggings before, and when she lifted her foot to tie her laces he couldn't see a panty line, strange considering she normally wore comfortable knickers.

She kissed him on the cheek, a big broad smile on her face. He watched her go, mesmerised by the sway of her arse. He continued to work for a while, then went upstairs to get his shoes on to drive in. He heard laughter from next door and looked out of the window. They must have decided to work out in the sunshine as it was so warm. Jenny was balanced on one leg, leaning forward to point towards his house with one arm, the other leg pointing right out behind her. Mike was standing so he was right behind Jenny, one hand on her forward arm, the other on the leg behind her, steadying her balance. Once he was happy, he knelt behind her.

Now he'd moved Dave could see her loose t-shirt hanging right down, and knew from his angle Mike would be able to see right up to her breasts. He was proud of how far his wife had come, months ago she wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. At the school, having just picked up the kids, he had a text message from Jenny asking him to take them to her parents who were going to have them overnight, and it would be worth his while. He took them there and drove home as fast as he could.

He opened the front door and Jenny shouted out to him, she was upstairs. He walked up, following her voice, hearing she was in the bedroom, and he walked in and gasped. She was on all fours, arse facing the doorway, spreading her legs wide, her underwear discarded on the floor.

"Fuck me, Dave, fill me up and make me scream," she begged.

She never talked dirty usually, something else new. He liked the new Jenny. He put a hand between her legs and started to rub at her pussy. She was soaking wet already. She reached around and smacked his arm.

"Plenty of time for foreplay later, get your cock up me and make me cum as quick as you can," she instructed.

Dave slid his cock into her, Jenny pushing back onto him to ensure his full length was soon buried inside her. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her, Jenny urging him to go faster and harder. He felt her hand wander underneath them, rubbing her clit, and just a minute later she screamed as she came, her body shaking as she fell forward lying flat on her front, Dave's cock still inside her.

Dave lay still, waiting for her to relax before carrying on. She turned and looked at him over her shoulder, a hungry look in her eyes.

"Fuck my arse, Dave, fuck it like it's never been fucked before," she said.

Dave didn't need a second invitation. They'd done anal before, but only sporadically. He pulled out, positioned his cock at her arsehole, and started to slide into her tight hole. Jenny groaned loudly but told him not to stop, trying to push upwards at him. He kept his weight on her and started fucking her, his pace quickening as more and more of his cock entered her with each stroke, his hands on the bed on either side of her neck to support his weight. Finally, he had all seven inches in her, Jenny again urging him on.

"Fuck my arse hard, slap my arse cheeks, fill me up with your cum," she pleaded.

Despite the position, she was trying to push her arse back up at him and had closed her legs. Dave knew with how her arse was squeezing his cock he wasn't going to last that long. He felt Jenny's body shiver and shake as her orgasm started, and feeling it rush through her he erupted inside her arse, so much so it was flowing out with each out stroke.

He pulled out and flopped over onto the bed next to her. He closed his eyes, thinking about what had just happened. He opened them again to see Jenny taking his now flaccid cock in her mouth, urging him to get erect again as the night was still young. This time she rode him until they both came again, then said she was going to shower. Dave stood up and seeing her underwear decided to move it and put it in the washing basket. He picked up her bra, white and lacy, a bra he didn't recognise. He picked up the knickers, to see they matched the bra and were a thong, a type she didn't normally wear. Not only had he not seen them before, he knew instantly how much she'd wanted the house to themselves as the gusset was soaking wet.

The following day being a Saturday, they lounged around the house for a while after having sex again first thing, Jenny walking around naked for a while. She said she enjoyed the freedom of doing so without the boys about, she didn't even seem bothered about keep walking past the windows facing Mike's house. She asked if Dave could drop her off at the hairdressers while he fetched the children, and Dave agreed. She said she'd make her own way back home as she didn't know how long she'd be.

Dave and the boys had been back for about twenty minutes when she walked in. Dave gasped upon seeing her and let out a wow. Jenny had decided to cut off her long hair, and now sported a bob haircut similar to Emma Stone's haircut. It really suited her.

"It was Mike's idea, he said I could tie my hair back into a ponytail while working out, but having a shorter hairstyle would be easier, and it would suit me," she told Dave.

Dave had told her before that he thought a bob would suit her, but she seemed pleased with it so let it slide. That night once the children were asleep, she turned on the two floor lamps they had in the sitting room, turned off the main light so the room was dimmer, and knelt in front of Dave sitting on the sofa. Unzipping him, she told him to concentrate on her new hair, pretending it was someone else blowing him instead. She let him cum in her mouth again and insisted they do anal again. Dave felt like all his birthdays had been rolled into one.

The next day, Sunday, the weather was warmer still than normal so Jenny suggested they all go in the pool. Dave got the boys ready with their shorts on and took them out. They got in and started splashing about, Dave sitting on a lounger watching. Jenny came down just after, wearing a black swimsuit. She looked about nervously, then got in the pool, making sure she was underwater. They'd been playing for a while when Mike appeared over the fence.

"Hey boys, you having fun in there?" he asked Robbie and Paul.

They answered yes excitedly, telling him they were making mummy wet. Mike laughed loudly.

Jenny then raised herself out of the pool. The swimsuit was now wet, it was stuck to each part of her body. Her nipples were sticking out a little, and she sat on the side of the pool facing him, one leg tucked under her. Mike chatted to us for a while, then said he had to go out and being late he may have to but takeout, and asking if they wanted any?

Jenny told him not to be silly, she would cook something and bring it around to him when she heard him get back later. Mike thanked her and said he looked forward to it. Jenny had cooked a casserole and poured some out into a pot to take and leave with Mike, giving him ten minutes after we'd heard his car before going around. Twenty minutes later she came back looking a little flushed and said the pot was heavier than she'd expected. She excused herself later saying she was going in the shower.

Later, the boys were asleep, she waited until the film they were watching was finishing, then lifted her skirt, showing she had no knickers on. The inside back of the skirt was wet where her pussy juices had been leaking. She leant back, pulling her skirt all the way up, and told Dave to lick her like it was his last meal. Dave noticed she'd shaved her pubic hair, leaving just a neatly trimmed landing strip above her clit, the rest completely bald. Dave stayed down there for nearly an hour, enjoying this new look and knowing Jenny did too as she came four times.

The start of the week was very busy for Jenny and Dave workwise, Dave had told Jenny she could go for her workout as normal and he'd soldier on, but she wouldn't due to their high workload. He could see her getting more and more agitated but reminded her how much money they'd be making, and when she did get a chance for a workout with Mike it would a good stress relief. Jenny smiled and see he was right.

By Thursday they'd caught up, so Dave told her to speak to Mike and see if he could see to her that afternoon. She sent Mike a text and beamed when he said it would be fine. She went up to get ready, coming downstairs in a pink yoga set that looked like it had been sprayed on, consisting of a crop top and a pair of short leggings. She had a towel in her hand also, and Dave saw how short the shorts were when she dropped the towel and bent over to pick it up, the fabric barely covered her pussy.

"What's the towel for, it's a bit large for wiping the sweat off you?" Dave asked.

"Oh, Mike said he wanted me to go in the pool too, to do some water exercises as they tone up the muscles better," Jenny answered.

Jenny kissed Dave on the cheek and grabbed his crotch, telling him she'd try to save some energy for that night. Dave smiled and patted her on the arse as she skipped out of the door. Twenty minutes later he got intrigued. He had another thirty minutes before having to go and fetch the boys from school and went upstairs to see what exercises Jenny was doing. He got to the bedroom window and looked out, he couldn't see Jenny because she was behind a tree, but he could see Mike and wished he couldn't.

Mike was sitting on a sunlounger, just wearing a pair of shorts. He looked like he might have been in the pool too as they looked wet, and that was why Dave wished he hadn't seen him. Not only did Mike have broad shoulders and arms, but his thighs were thick too and so was his cock. The shorts stuck to him, doing very little to hide it, and Dave didn't blame him for not trying to conceal it. It looked like it was about ten inches long but as thick as Dave's arm. He must have been uncomfortable as he kept reaching his hand down and moving it.

Just then Jenny came into view, a huge grin on her face. Mike was pointing to the water, but instead of getting in Jenny put both hands on her crop top and removed it. She had on a white bikini top. She dropped the crop top on the floor and peeled down her shorts, turning away from Mike as she did so, revealing white bikini bottoms to match the top. She suddenly jumped into the pool, moved back to the steps, and climbed out again. Dave's cock instantly went hard.

The white bikini top was now seethrough, even from where Dave was her nipples were clearly visible, and he could make out the colour of her areola showing through too. She turned her back to Mike and picked up her towel, as she did so Dave could make out the little ginger landing strip of pubes Jenny had left, showing through the also seethrough bottoms. Dave took his cock in his hand and started masturbating furiously. Jenny jumped back into the pool just as Dave came, and just as Mike's hand ventured inside his shorts. Dave looked at the clock, he couldn't watch any longer, he had to go out.

Jenny was back in the house when he arrived home with the boys, she'd already started cooking tea. Their children went to get changed out of their uniforms. Jenny had changed into a dress, and Dave asked if she was going out. She smiled, winked, and lifted the dress to show he wasn't wearing knickers. She undid the top two buttons to show she had no bra on either. Her hand dropped to Dave's crotch, she rubbed him for a few seconds, then smiled and went back to preparing their tea.

Later that night she surprised Dave. The children sound asleep, she went upstairs and returned with a dildo, telling Dave she'd been feeling adventurous and had bought one online, not brave enough to buy one from a shop. Trying to rush the purchase through though, she'd ordered one that was twelve inches long and didn't want to return it. Dave asked if she had used it then, as she wouldn't be able to return it then anyway. Jenny told him no, and was hoping they could use it between them that night.

She pulled Dave's trousers down, then alternated between sucking Dave's cock and the dildo, Dave was amazed at how comfortably his wife could fit the large dildo into her mouth without gagging. Although the dildo was bigger than Dave's cock by almost double, he was comfortable enough watching her use it. Jenny instigated a few positions where Dave and the dildo were in her mouth and her pussy, then straddled the dildo, easily taking all twelve inches, and asked Dave to enter her arse.

Once inside, she asked him to stay still while she rode them both, squealing with pleasure. She was pushing her hips back faster and harder, really enjoying the feel of her arse and pussy being filled. She stopped, and told Dave she wanted him to swap, and fuck her arse with the dildo while he fucked her pussy. It took a while longer, Dave kneeling behind Jenny as she sprawled across the sofa, her hands behind her spreading her arse wide, to accommodate the dildo.

12