The Quiet Ones You Need To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Dave was amazed that his beautiful wife, despite her small petite size, had managed to fit all twelves inches of the dildo into her tiny arsehole. He started to fuck her, pulling the dildo out as he pulled out, and pushing both his cock and the dildo back in simultaneously. Jenny was moaning so loudly now he was convinced that the children were going to wake and walk in on them, maybe even Mike could hear from next door. Eventually, they came within seconds of each other, Dave trying his best to hold out but the sight of her arse gripping the dildo, and then gripping his cock as she came, sent him over the edge and he flooded her with his seed.

Dave slumped to the floor, half of the dildo still in Jenny's arse as she lay exhausted on the sofa, a river of mixed juices flowing down both thighs. She looked behind her and asked Dave to take a photo of her arse. Before he did so, she removed the dildo and told Dave she wanted to see how much the dildo had opened her up. She lay still for a little while, then rolled onto her side and looked at Dave.

"Mike's sons are going to be visiting him over the weekend, Mike says they're like younger versions of him, both as big built as him too."

Dave thought it was a little weird how she'd bought that conversation up now, at this moment, right after having sex. He also wondered if being as big built as their dad meant in cock size too. He shook his head, annoyed at himself for thinking about their cocks.

The weekend came, Dave reminding Jenny that he was taking their boys to the ballpark and then dropping them off at her parent's house where they were staying overnight. He knew Jenny hated the ballpark as she wouldn't go in, instead sitting in the viewing area. It wasn't a surprise when she told him she wasn't going.

Getting home later, Dave found Jenny not home. He went upstairs to shower and change, and peeked through the window. Mike was in his garden by the pool, wearing just shorts again. Two other sunloungers were next to him, with Sam and Mark sitting on them. Dave had seen a picture of them so knew who they were, plus they were as Mike described and as big built as he was. They were laughing at pointing, nudging each other. Then he saw Jenny.

She was wearing the white bikini again, kneeling by the side of the pool, arse facing towards the three men. She was doing an exercise where she had to lift one leg out to the side and hold it there for as long as she could. Dave could see why they were laughing, she looked like a dog cocking its leg to pee. She did this for a while, alternating legs. Dave could feel his cock start to stiffen. Quietly as he could, he opened the window a little to see if he could hear.

"I can see between her legs," he heard one of the twins say.

"Behave, I'm concentrating on my workout," Jenny said giggling.

"He's not complaining," the other twin said.

"Right, on your back now, the last exercise," Mike told her.

Jenny turned over, Dave instantly noticed her nipples were visible and looked larger than normal. The bikini was wet where she'd been in the pool. She lay flat on her back, hands under her buttocks.

"Right, you know how this one works Jenny. Your feet twelve inches apart, then raise them off the ground twelve inches, then slowly hitch your knees back to your chest," Mike told her.

"And if you don't know how big twelve inches is," one of the twins said, pulling his erect cock out of his shorts, laughing as he did so.

"Sam, behave yourself!" Jenny told him.

Sam didn't attempt to put away his cock away, just staring intently at Jenny. As Jenny started to pull her legs up, Sam started stroking his cock. Dave could only imagine the view he must have had as Jenny hitched her legs back, holding them up as long as possible before dropping them back to the floor.

Five times Jenny had to repeat the exercise, all the time she gazed towards Sam's erection. Mike told her they'd finished for the day, and Jenny said she was hot, and rolled sideways into the pool. She went fully underwater and came up laughing.

"Oops, my bikini top has come off," she laughed, turning to see it floating on the surface behind her.

She scooped it up, holding it in her hand as she used the steps to climb out of the pool. Dave noticed she made no attempt to cover up her exposed breasts and laughed at the three men to stop staring. Rather than cover up, she went one further and slid off the bikini bottoms too, standing naked in front of them all, telling them she couldn't walk back home with it soaking wet and dripping everywhere. She asked Mark to throw her towel, he did so but it landed behind her. She turned, kept her legs straight and bent over to pick it up, wiggling her arse at the three men.

"Right, I have to leave now, hope to see you again soon. Oh, and nice cock Sam," she said, winking at him.

Fake groans came from the three men as Jenny walked off, with just the towel covering her up. Just as Dave was about to close the window he heard the three men discussing how they'd all like to fuck Jenny. Dave smiled.

He quickly ran downstairs and sat on the sofa, getting there just before Jenny walked in. You looked shocked to see him staring at the door.

"Why's the towel wrapped around you?" Dave asked.

"I've been in the pool again, I'm wet," Jenny answered. I bet you are thought Dave.

"I would have thought the hot sun would have dried you off? Never mind, throw the towel and I'll put it right in the washing machine with your wet clothes then," Dave told her.

Dave held his hand out, Jenny reluctant to hand it over. Dave knew why but kept up the pretence. Jenny shrugged her shoulders knowing he wasn't going to give in. She slipped off the towel and passed it to Dave.

"You're naked, where are your wet clothes?" Dave asked, trying to look puzzled.

"I had my bikini on, I left it around Mike's house, I forgot to pick it up," Jenny said.

"So, you were naked in front of Mike then?" Dave quizzed her.

Jenny dropped her gaze to stare at the floor, thinking of how to answer without upsetting Dave too much.

"Sorry, not just Dave, his sons are there too," Jenny answered.

"So, did they enjoy the show? Or more importantly, did you?" Dave said.

Jenny noticed the mood change in his voice, almost excited sounding. She looked up slowly, to see him smiling at her.

"They all wanted to fuck you, I heard them," he told you.

Jenny looked at him intently, waiting for the smile to leave his face, but it didn't. She was confused, awaiting his anger to show through.

"I'm proud that you're happy to show yourself off now, I've been telling you for years that you're beautiful, Mike seems to have made you realise it now hasn't he?" Dave asked. Jenny nodded.

"So, answer honestly. All the extra sex, leaving the lights on. The blowjobs and swallowing. The anal sex. Was that all because of Mike?" Dave asked.

Jenny nodded again, looking down at the floor, tears starting to flow down her face.

"And the dildo, you bought that size on purpose right?" Dave continued.

Jenny nodded again. She was crying more now, waiting for Dave to explode.

"So all the time you've been fantasising about Mike then?"

"YES," Jenny shouted, "I'm sorry. He pulled his cock out and started wanking the first night I went around, it turned me on so much watching him I came back and needed you to fuck me. Every time you've cum down my throat I imagined it was him, but I told him I wouldn't fuck him because I'm married, and I love you."

She started crying more, wiping her eyes before continuing.

"I wouldn't fuck him, no blowjobs, not even a handjob, even though he kept asking. But I watched him masturbate over me several times now," she continued.

Dave continued to watch her as she sobbed, crying so much that she hadn't noticed his erection.

"And the dildo, did you imagine that was him fucking you?" Dave asked her.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I just wondered what one that big would feel like, but I really wouldn't have fucked him," Jenny sobbed.

"So, do you need my permission then?" Dave asked.

Jenny heard him ask, the cogs of her mind whirling. She wondered if he was testing her now. He walked over and hugged her tightly. She could feel his erection through his clothes. Was he turned on asking her about it?

"Are you telling me you want me to fuck him?" Jenny asked still puzzled.

"I'm telling you if I can watch that, then yes," Dave answered.

Jenny's eyes lit up. Then she had a thought.

"You don't mean now do you, his sons are staying?" she queried.

"Three for the price of one then," Dave laughed.

"Are you serious?" Jenny asked.

She hoped he was, you could already feel her pussy getting damp again at the thought. She'd got wet enough just seeing Mike's erect cock, and watching him cum so much while watching her had been a lot of fun, but this was another level.

Dave took her hand and led her upstairs. He opened her underwear drawer and took out a pair of black stockings and a black suspender belt, placing them on the bed. He turned and slid his hand between her legs. She was getting very wet down there, he was in no doubt she wanted this.

"Put those on, not that they sound like they'll need any encouragement, and your black heels" he instructed her, "and don't bother with knickers or a bra, you won't have them on long enough."

Jenny put the suspender belt on then sat on the edge of the bed to put on the stockings. She hadn't worn these for a while and had forgotten how good the nylon felt against her skin. She'd just finished fastening the clips to the stockings when Dave pushed her back and started licking her clit. It took just one minute to make her cum.

Once her body relaxed she looked up and noticed Dave had gone. She fastened on the heels and went downstairs to find him waiting on the sofa. He stood up smiling, took her hand and led her to the door.

"Pass me my coat please?" she asked Dave.

"No, you can walk around like that," he told her.

They had to walk to the edge of their drive to turn into Mike's, Jenny looking about to see if anyone could see. Despite it being a hot summers night she could feel a slight cool breeze between her legs. As they walked down Mike's driveway she could hear their voices still out by the pool. Dave walked her down, opened the gate, and they stepped through into the rear garden.

"Oh, hi you two," Mike said as he saw them," What the fuck?" he added as he saw Jenny practically naked.

"I've bought you a present," Dave said.

"And this is a one-off, if this happens, then we're just neighbours, nothing sexual happens again ever," Jenny said sternly. "Oh, and none of you can cum up my pussy, that's for Dave only. Everywhere else is fine though," she said, a smile breaking out on her face.

Mike nodded, then looked at his sons then back at Dave. Dave had pulled out his phone.

"One time only, all three of you. I get to stay and watch, and film. I might send you a copy after too," Dave told him.

He turned and sat on a sunlounger, turning on the video mode on his phone.

"Lose the shorts then guys, Jenny is feeling like you don't want to now," he told them.

All three looked at each then quickly discarded their shorts. They walked over and surrounded her, taking it in turns to kiss her and grope her breasts. Despite the heels, they towered over her. She looked at Dave for a final assurance, then started to rub and stroke their cocks in turn. She was standing on a towel, and Mike gently pushed her down until she was kneeling in front of them. Sam was in the centre and she started to concentrate on him, trying to take his cock into her mouth.

She hadn't told Dave, but she'd been practising with the dildo, seeing how much she could take without gagging. She'd found she could take most of it quite comfortably. She slid her mouth over Sam, wanking Mark and Mike on either side of him. The guys took turns in the centre, each getting blown until Mike pushed her down onto her back. Sam and Mark looked on as he got Jenny to put her hands behind her knees and pull her legs back, sinking between her legs and licking at her clit while he thrust three fingers into her. Sam and Mark both sank to their knees and took a nipple each into their mouths. Felling all three tongues working on her made Jenny cum, her first orgasm of many that night.

Not giving her a chance to relax Mike clambered up her body and slid his cock into her, Jenny groaning as he did so, Dave was surprised how easily his petite wife took Mike's large member seemingly so comfortably. He moved around while filming, trying to capture the best angles. Mike leant forward and kissed and nibbled on Jenny's nipples. Dave knew how sensitive they were and Jenny would be loving that while full of cock. When Mike slid a hand between them and rubbed at her clit, Jenny came again.

Mike pulled out, Sam looked at Mark and told him it was his turn next. Mark told Jenny to put her hands under her head, then put his arms around her legs and forced them upwards, her knees nearly touching her breasts. He fucked her hard and fast like he couldn't believe it was happening and wanted to get it over before his dream ended. Ten minutes later, Jenny came again. Mark stood up, his cock glistening, and Sam stepped forward.

He knelt between Jenny's legs, then took hold of her heels to force her legs up and out, spreading them wide. He sank into, pushing all his length in one go. Despite already having two large cocks in her soaking wet pussy, Jenny groaned loudly as he forced her breath out of her. Sam was slow and methodical, taking virtually all of his cock out of her before slamming it back in, taking pleasure in Jenny's screwed up face as he did so. Now and again he'd pull right out, seeing Jenny's pussy gaping open. Just as he felt Jenny's body start to quiver again with another orgasm brewing, he stopped fucking her.

He quickly withdrew his cock, flipped her over onto all fours, then slid back into her from behind. Once fully inside her again, he put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her upright, Jenny now squatting with her back pressed against his firm toned stomach and chest, Sam's hands holding her shoulders so she couldn't ride him.

"Show the camera how much you're enjoying it," he whispered into her ear, "play with your nipples," he further instructed.

As she did so he slid one arm around her neck, keeping her head upright, while using the other hand to flick and rub across her clit. He could feel Jenny trying desperately to move on his cock, but he had a firm grip on her. Jenny pulled and tweaked her nipples hard, the mixed feeling of that and her clit being played with, and feeling every single inch of Sam's cock inside her tipped her over the edge again. She shook harder than before, this orgasm her strongest yet.

Jenny slumped forward, head resting on the towel, arse still up. She didn't even look back when another cock entered her, realising it was Mark when Mike lifted her head and slid his cock into her mouth, sitting on the towel in front of her. He didn't thrust, rather let Mark fuck her which slid her mouth up and down on his cock. Still trying to regain some energy she let them dictate the pace, letting them use her body as they saw fit.

After a while Mike lay on the towel and got Jenny to straddle him, starting to ride him in this position allowed Mark to stand in front, letting Jenny work his cock with her mouth. Dave was still moving around them and was enjoying seeing his wife with two cocks in her. He revelled in the fact she was taking them with ease and then gasped. Sam moved behind her and slid two fingers into Jenny's arsehole. She stopped riding Mike and let Sam finger her arse, then took her mouth off Mark.

"Stick your cock in there instead, so I have all three holes filled," she urged him.

Sam obliged, Dave making sure he got a close up of her arse being plugged, then a close up of her face all screwed up, a sense of fulfilment on it. Jenny's moaning became increasingly louder, as Sam and Mike fucked her arse and pussy in unison.

The guys then took turns on her, each swapping but still using all three of her holes. Jenny had cum another twice before Mark announced he was going to cum too, pulling his cock out of her mouth and shooting ribbons of his semen across her face. Jenny was lying on Sam, Mike fucking her arse, his pace increasing until he too pulled out, quickly moved in front of her and slid the tip of his cock onto her tongue. Wanking furiously, he shot down Jenny's throat so much that it spilt out, wiping his cock across her face before putting it back in her mouth so she could clean him off.

Sam was close too, but got from underneath Jenny and lay her face down, straddling her and entering her arse once more. While Dave took pictures of her cum splattered face and mouth, Sam put his hands on her shoulder blades and held her to the towel. He was fucking her arse as fast as he could manage, slapping her buttocks now and again and making them red. He grunted loudly as he started to cum, the first blast into her arse itself, the rest just as he pulled out and all across her arse cheeks. Feeling his cum filling her arse, Jenny came again. Now she was exhausted, now she was done. She had just enough energy to tell the guys no more. Her head was lifted and she saw a cock being pushed towards her mouth.

"No, please, no more, I'm done," she pleaded.

"You can't leave me hanging after filming all that," she heard Dave say.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, a token gesture that Dave accepted. He stroked his cock hard, holding her chin, and came, again and again, and again. His cum went everywhere, in her mouth, over her shoulders, across her face and in her hair. Dave surprised himself with how much he'd cum. He walked around her body taking more pictures of her, cum now oozing from her very red arsehole.

Mike asked a little later if Dave needed a hand taking Jenny back home, and Dave told him he'd manage. Getting back around to their house, Jenny asked him to put her in the shower, where she sat on the cubicle floor while the water cascaded over her. She hadn't even taken the stockings off, Dave peeling them off her. Drying herself off and getting into bed, she asked Dave what time their children would be back the next day.

"Whatever time I go to pick them up, why?" Dave asked.

"We'll have plenty of time to watch the film back then," Jenny answered, smiling at him.

12