The Quislin Doctrine

Story Info
3rd in the series: a pool outing gets out of hand.
6.7k words
4.69
9.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a direct sequel to "The Quislin Factor" and "The Quislin Effect" (in that order). The characters of those stories appear in this one without much at all in the way of description or explanation.

Now, when I say, "that was the climax of our insane summer of D&D and sex," I don't mean to say that was the end of things, just that that farewell-to-Eileen session was the peak of that particularly wild summer. Led by the adventurous love of my life Carol, and her character Quislin, our little D&D group took a deep dive into group sex (and swinging for Carol and me) that carried on all summer. Eileen's return to her own school and our own fall semester demands as teaching assistants (Annie and Dale) and teachers (Carol, Ben, and I), as well as our grad school workload as students and dissertation writers, put a bit of a damper on things, but that didn't mean that the mischief came to an end -- far from it!

Our game sessions dropped off to every other week, primarily because I needed to focus most of my brain power, such as it was, on other things. We continued to end each game night with something of an orgy, though we gave up on the mechanism of rolling dice to see who would play with whom. There was some discussion about getting together just for sex more frequently, but the consensus among four of us was that the hot group sex was better if we kept it as a special treat at the end of the week.

This led the sole dissenter, Dale, to suggest that we do something on the off weeks. Something that ended in hot group action, that is. This led to the tradition of ND&D (Not Dungeons and Dragons) nights. Most of the time, this was a movie night, which tended to be "disrupted" by mischief long before the first movie was over. Sometimes ND&D nights started out as outings that eventually ended up at my place with lots of licking, sucking, and fucking.

One Saturday night in early October we went out to a local pool hall far enough from campus that it wasn't full of drunken undergrads. It was also early enough that the place wasn't crowded.

Not wanting to take up too much space, we got a single table and then set to deciding how to deal with the fact that there were five of us with just one pool table.

The path of least resistance was to have one person sitting out while the other four of us played a teams-version of 8-ball. Naturally, for us, we got our phones out, pulled up our dice rolling apps, and rolled for initiative. That is, we digitally rolled 20-sided dice and the one with the lowest roll was the first to sit out. The highest roller got to (or had to) break. After breaking a tie on the low end, Dale made himself comfortable with a beer on a stool by our table, and Ben lined up his first shot. To mix things up a little, for the first game Ben partnered up with Carol and Annie was stuck with me.

Of course, Dale amused himself and the rest of us (to varying degrees) with a running commentary on the game. Along the way, we decided that whoever sank the winning shot would have to sit out the next game and, if it was Carol or Annie would have to spend at least a minute making out with Dale.

As it turned out, Annie was a bit of a shark, and I wasn't exactly a slouch either. Ben was pretty good, too, but Carol was... Well, she was pretty bad. Annie and I made a short game of it, with Annie sinking the winning shot. Quite cheerfully, she sauntered over to Dale, took his face in her hands, and proceeded to give him a deep, passionate kiss. He took the opportunity to reach around to squeeze Annie's ass through her jeans and draw her in tighter against him.

While Carol and Ben, as the losing team, reset the table, I noticed that a few of the other patrons, almost all of whom were men, were rather distracted by the display Annie and Dale were making of themselves. I managed to resist calling out, "Oh, that's nothing, you should see them when they're naked."

Dale teamed up with me, which leveled things out rather nicely. He was almost as bad as Carol.

For her part, more than once, Carol faux pouted and promised to make things up to Ben later, to which he finally replied with a chuckle, "Yeah you will."

Annie was a much quieter spectator than Dale, but a combination of her beer and the minute of making out had made her a bit frisky. She started off by asking, a bit louder than necessary, "Winner has to make out with me, right?" Then, she made a point of flirting with whichever of us was closest.

At one point, when I went to the table for a quick drink, I felt her hand moving up the back of my leg and noticed that she had undone at least one more button of her blouse. I smiled at her and asked, "What's gotten into you tonight?"

Grinning, she replied, "I'm following the Quislin doctrine."

"Oh?"

"You know," she winked, "what would Quislin do?"

I laughed and said, "We need to get bumper stickers or t-shirts with that on them."

The place was slowly filling up, and our party was drawing quite a bit of amused attention. One of the guys at the next table leaned over to say to Dale and me with a nod in Annie's direction, "You've got a real wildcat there."

Dale chuckled and said, "Oh, she's the tamer one."

I almost guffawed but was distracted by the fact that it was my turn.

Surprisingly, to her more than anyone else, Carol made the winning shot. This earned her a warm hug from Ben, which was a bit odd since he was so much taller than her, even with the high-heeled platform boots she was wearing. Then she hurried over to Annie, who gleefully welcomed Carol into her arms for an extremely distracting bit of making out.

While Dale and I pulled balls out of pockets, I looked around to see that almost everyone in the place was distracted by our two girls. Some of the old timers even frowned. I also noticed that there were more women now. None of them seemed to mind what Annie and Carol were doing.

The next game was rather one-sided, as Ben and Annie were clearly much better (at least on average) than Dale and me. Plus, both he and I were distracted by Carol, who not only picked up where Annie had left off, but who seemed to have decided to temporarily rope the two guys at the next table into our group, by offering the occasional friendly smile.

"What can I say, baby, they're cute," she smirked as her hand less-than-completely surreptitiously gave my package a squeeze through my slacks.

The two guys in question looked like they were probably brothers, maybe a year or two apart at the most. Both had sandy brown hair and were between me and Ben in height. They looked quite fit. The one who had spoken to Dale and me earlier had shorter hair and a beard, while the other wasn't exactly clean shaven and had shoulder length hair he had to keep tossing out of his eyes as he took his shots.

At our table, Carol was wearing a very short black skirt, a long-sleeved orange top that barely hung off her shoulders, and those heavy boots that gave her an extra four inches of height. Annie was wearing tight jeans and a black blouse, which was almost half unbuttoned, treating the room to a nice view of her cleavage and, when she bent over to line up a shot, her black lace bra. Carol had recently gotten her red hair cut in a very sexy pixie and Annie's dark mane was getting longer, now past her shoulders. The three of us guys, well, we were wearing slacks or jeans and shirts. Yes, I admit, I wasn't really paying much attention to the clothes on the guys.

Unsurprisingly, Ben sank the winning shot, and Carol greeted him at our table with enthusiasm. I heard the bearded guy at the next table breathe, "Damn!"

I agreed with the sentiment.

We took a bit of a break, during which Carol and Annie went to the restroom. The three of us guys, who had each taken independent bathroom breaks earlier, agreed that it was about time to wrap things up and get to the post-outing festivities. When the girls came back, I asked, "Last game?"

"Sure, honey," Carol said with a twinkle in her eye. She kissed me and I felt her hand pushing into my pocket. All too briefly, she drew away, and I found she had left something in that pocket: her panties.

It was now Annie and Carol versus Dale and me, which was a more balanced match. We all noticed that Carol bent over a bit more than necessary as she took her breaking shot.

We weren't the only ones who noticed, as the guys at the next table obviously were having a hard time concentrating on their own game. To add to their distraction, the girls, apparently deliberately (which was confirmed later), took to standing together between our table and theirs. This led quickly to talking, flirting, and then light touching. Knowing that we would undoubtedly be getting ours soon enough kept all three of us on our side of the table from feeling the least territorial. We knew we'd soon be enjoying Carol and Annie's heightened arousal.

While we couldn't make out exactly what was being said, it looked like Carol was focusing on the bearded guy, who turned out to be named Hank, and Annie was concentrating on the other, George, but they were not being exclusive. When Annie was making a shot, Carol made a point of smiling at George and touching his chest and arm, and Annie did the same. Then, Hank started offering Carol suggestions on her playing.

After a bit of this, he went so far as to lean over with her as Carol lined up her shot. At first, he was all business, but then his face went a bit blank before a smile spread and it was Carol who got distracted. Annie was watching with a smile and George's eyebrow was raised sharply. Carol took her shot, but it went completely awry.

Carol later told me that her tutor had taken the liberty of running his hand up under her short skirt and discovered her panty-less condition. When she didn't object to his exploration, he proceeded to stroke her pussy lips, which had completely thrown her off her game, so to speak.

The next time it was Carol's turn, Hank made a pretense of giving her some advice, but he was standing a bit behind her, stroking her, and working his fingers slowly up into her now rather wet slit.

Ben, Dale, and I didn't really know what was going on, but when Annie came over to get a drink, she said, "I really should have worn a skirt."

It doesn't really matter who made the winning shot of that last game. (It was me.)

While Ben and Dale cleared our table, Carol came over to me, pulled me down to give me a long kiss, and then whispered, a bit loudly, "I'm so damn wet, baby!"

I grinned at her and asked, "Shall we go home and get our orgy on?"

"Yes," she nodded enthusiastically, "but..."

It took me a second to catch on; she wanted to include her new friends. I saw Annie looking over at me and could tell she seconded Carol's motion. I have no idea why they thought such a decision needed my approval. Maybe it came from me being the oldest of the group or from my role as dungeon master. More likely it was because Carol and I were the ones who were an actual couple.

I could see why someone in my position would have reservations, but the fact was that I didn't have any. I knew Carol was crazy about me, and, in any case, if our regular sex sessions with Ben and Dale (and Annie) weren't a problem, it was hard to see why including these two guys for a night would be objectionable. I couldn't imagine Ben or Dale objecting, either. I had moved on to wondering if I should worry about inviting two strange men over to my place when my thinking was interrupted.

"Hi," the bearded guy I would soon learn was Hank said, having come around our table. "My brother and I were wondering if you all might want to come over and hang out at our place."

Looking around, I got quick feedback from the rest of my group. Annie and Carol were clearly in favor of this idea, and both Ben and Dale shrugged. So, I smiled and said, "Sure, sounds like fun."

As we gathered our things, turned in our sets of balls, paid our tab, and made our way out to the parking lot, introductions were made all around. Hank suggested we follow them and gave us his number in case we got separated.

We followed along in our two cars. I had both Carol and Annie in mine, and Ben drove Dale. During the drive, Carol filled me in on the earlier mischief, while stroking my cock through my slacks.

When she noticed what was going on, Annie said, "No fair! No playing until we can all join in."

I had an urge to object, but thought better of it, and, in any case, Carol had already taken her hand back and reluctantly said, "Yeah, that's fair."

"Fine," I pretended to be upset, fooling neither of them. "Still, baby, you should probably get something out of the glove box before we get there."

"Oh?" Carol shot me a curious glance before leaning forward to open the glove box. "What have you...? Oh, yes! Wait, why did you have this here?"

I laughed, "Well, you know I used to be a Boy Scout, and you never know what mischief you might want to get into."

"I might want to get into?"

I looked back at her with as much "seriously?" as I could manage.

Annie chimed in just then with a merry, "What would Quislin do?"

"Et tu, Annie?" Carol was having increasing difficulty not laughing.

"Yep," Annie admitted. "What the hell are you guys talking about, though?"

Carol showed her, which prompted Annie to say, "Ah, well, yeah, that might come in handy, so to speak."

I interrupted any further discussion with, "It looks like we're here."

The brothers Hank and George, it turned out, worked in their family's landscaping company, but had gotten this small house, in the outer part of town, about as far from campus as you could get without leaving the city limits, to give themselves some space from the rest of the family. Unsurprisingly, the yard looked well-cared-for. The inside was unusually tidy and clean for a couple of bachelor brothers. There was none of the usual frat bro paraphernalia I had been unconsciously expecting. I had to admit to myself that their place evinced a more mature sensibility than my place at their age.

The obligatory tour of the house was quick. There were three bedrooms, a bath and a half, living room, and a kitchen. In the last, a somewhat nervous George passed out beers, and sodas to me and Ben.

As she sipped on her new beer, Carol did a bit of math and asked, "Three bedrooms?"

"Oh, yeah, our brother Jim stays with us," Hank shrugged. "He's out, I guess."

"Three of you, eh? Interesting," Carol smiled and moved back toward the living room.

Dropping her little purse at her feet, Carol settled into the middle of the couch, smiling at the rest of us, and patted the cushions to either side of her. There was an awkward moment of guys looking around at each other, unsure of who should sit where. There was room for at least two more people on the couch with Carol, though I thought four could crowd in there if they didn't mind getting cozy with each other, and there was a love seat at the far end of the couch, and perpendicular to it, that would hold a tightly packed three. There was also a nice, big, overstuffed armchair at the near end of the couch, which clearly didn't match the sofa-loveseat set.

In short, there was easily enough seating for six; accommodating all seven of us would be a bit tight. I knew this didn't bother Carol in the least, but it threw a tiny bit of chaos into the moment. To simplify the situation, Hank offered, "Hold on, I've got another chair in my room."

"Don't be silly," Carol chuckled. "There's plenty of room here for everyone. Come sit with me."

Hank looked to me, then Ben and Dale, but got nothing but knowing smiles. Then, after sharing a shrug with George, he moved around the sturdy coffee table in front of the couch (and between the chair and the loveseat), to sit down on Carol's right. Not to be left out, George slipped around to sit on her left.

Annie promptly followed along, motioning for George to scootch closer to Carol so she could sit between him and the arm of the sofa.

Sharing a look of amused patience, Ben, Dale, and I took the remaining seats -- them on the loveseat and me in the chair.

There was again an awkward moment of silence, in which Carol looked like the cat who knew she was about to eat the canary, Annie looked from guy to guy with a smile that seemed equal parts lust and bashfulness, and the guys all looked like they didn't know what the hell to do next. Of course, this was not much of a problem for three of us, but Hank and George looked like their mental wheels were about to come right off their axles from furious spinning. I could practically read thought bubbles over their heads as they dealt with the fact that they were almost certainly soon going to be getting laid, in rather odd circumstances, but had no idea how to get to there from where they were now. The rest of us knew they didn't have to worry about that.

"We could watch a movie," George suggested, a bit weakly, nodding at the TV on the wall opposite the couch.

"Got any porn?" Carol asked nonchalantly. She was lightly caressing the thighs of the men on either side of her. Lucky George was also being idly fondled by Annie.

"Um, no, but I could get my laptop," George offered quickly.

Carol laughed a little and said, "Never mind." Still wearing her heavy boots, she picked up her right leg and stretched it out in front of her, and slowly draped that leg over Hank's thigh, giving the TV a great view of her exposed pussy. Obediently, Hank laid his hand on her naked thigh and began to idly caress it.

Carol smiled back at him, and then over to Dale and Ben, and asked, "So, do you boys do this kind of thing often?"

"This kind of thing?" Hank managed.

"Yeah," Carol said as she threw her left leg over George's thigh and put her hand on Hank's hand to urge it to move higher up along the inside of her leg. "You know, bring frisky girls and their lovers back to your place for fun and games."

On her end of the sofa, Annie had turned toward George to lean in, brush his hair out of the way and kiss his neck. She now lifted his right hand out of his lap to put it on Carol's thigh. When his left hand slipped over to Annie's own thigh, Annie's hand moved down into George's lap to caress his expanding bulge through his pants.

"Uh, no, I don't think we've ever done this kind of thing," Hank admitted. "Do you, George?"

"Um, no, definitely not," George replied. He was then distracted by the fact that Annie was using both hands to unzip his pants, and then undoing his belt. In another moment, she had fished his cock out and was stroking it for all of us to see. It looked to be of a good size and a bit less than fully erect, probably from nerves.

By this time, it was clear that Hank was at least stroking Carol's labia and clit with his fingers. She was smiling happily as she rubbed at Hank's crotch and, now that it was free, grasping and pulling on George's cock.

Fixing me with a wicked smile, Annie sat up on the edge of the couch and quickly undid the few buttons of her blouse that remained and shrugged out of it and her bra, tossing them both to me before turning back to George. He smiled at her and reached out with his free hand to run his fingertips over her naked breast.

Annie leaned over him and kissed him deeply, letting me admire the tightly denim-clad shape of her ass. Then, rather quickly, she was pulling at George's pants, dragging them out from under his butt and down his legs. He managed to kick off his shoes and socks on his own. Then Annie was on her knees between his legs, kissing and licking at his cock and balls, over and around Carol's hand. In another minute, Annie had the cock to herself, holding it by the base as she sucked hungrily on George's swollen glans and shaft.

Meanwhile, Carol had been enjoying what Hank was doing under her skirt but decided she too needed to get rid of her top. She released George's cock and stopped what she'd been doing with Hank's lap and, after dropping her glasses on the coffee table, quickly pulled her orange blouse up over her head to throw it in the general direction of the TV. She promptly laid back in the couch and began squeezing her perfect tits, then pinching and twisting at her nipples.

12