The Quislin Doctrine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently ignoring the rest of us for now, Hank twisted around on the couch to replace his left hand with his right under Carol's skirt, now clearly fingering and stroking her. He leaned over her topless breast to kiss Carol's neck and then work his way down to suck on her right nipple. Soon Carol's back was arching, her left hand was grasping the back of Hank's head, and she was moaning with her first orgasm.

Watching Carol enjoying herself so well and Annie's supple, naked back and the way her dark hair was moving up and down over George's lap was definitely having an effect on me. I didn't know about Ben and Dale, but my cock and I were ready to get in on this action.

I slid out of my chair and knelt behind Annie. Reaching around, I managed to unbutton and then unzip her jeans, which I then peeled back over her hips and butt, working them down her thighs. I paused to gently tug her black panties back and down too. She was most cooperative but didn't take her mouth of George's cock as I untied her shoes and managed to get her completely naked.

There was motion over to my left, and I saw that Carol was trying to help Hank get out of his clothes as quickly as possible. After she pushed him back on the couch, she and I shared a quick smile before she turned to straddle him. Her little skirt was bunched up around her waist as I watched her reach down to guide Hank's rather large cock up into her pussy, and then she was working herself up and down on that shaft, her hands braced on his now bare chest.

As this was going on, I had begun to run my fingers over Annie's silky labia, dewy with her arousal. She pushed back against my hand, wanting more. I obliged by fucking several fingers in and out of her, while using my other hand to stroke her clit. Annie murmured her approval, but I knew she would like more than my fingers inside her.

I thought about standing up and getting undressed but settled for unzipping my fly and getting my very hard penis out. I ran the fat, purple head of my cock between her lips and down over her clit. I thought about teasing her or even just using my glans to stroke her clit to an orgasm, but the way she pushed back against me told me what Annie wanted right then. So, I pushed myself into her in one long, slow thrust. I heard myself groaning as I felt her warm, tight pussy opening to just barely accept me and then pulling and squeezing on my straining sex. To avoid coming immediately, I paused and quickly doffed my shirt, throwing it into the chair with Annie's clothes.

As I took Annie's narrow waist in my hands and began to fuck in and out of her sweet vagina, I noticed that Ben and Dale had gotten up and were moving the coffee table back out of the way some. Then, quite sensibly, they got naked.

Carol was still riding up and down on Hank's cock. He was holding her waist, helping to raise and lower her, and she was again squeezing her tits tightly.

I was fucking Annie harder, driving into her vigorously, reveling in the way her muscles were squeezing and pulling at my cock. When I leaned over her back to reach around to stroke at her clit, I saw that Ben and Dale were converging on Carol. Dale on her left and Ben blocking my view on her right.

As soon as my fingertips touched her clit, Annie went off like a bundle of firecrackers. She pulled up off George's cock to give voice to a long shuddering cry that was almost a howl, as her body shook between us, and her pussy squeezed and pulled almost violently on my thick cock. It was all I could do to resist filling her with my cum.

Then Ben bent down to pick up Carol's purse. I wasn't surprised to see that he quickly retrieved the item she had gotten from my glove box, a tube of lubricant.

I wanted to watch what Carol was up to, but just then Annie was pushing me back a bit as she tried to put some space between her and George, who was struggling to get undressed. I reluctantly drew out of her, and followed his lead, getting rid of my shoes, pants, and underwear.

"Kneel down here," Annie smiled up at me as she turned around on her hands and knees in front of the couch, butt facing George, who was already getting down on his knees, very hard cock in hand.

I was only too happy to comply, kneeling in front of her, presenting my eager sex, still wet with her nectar, to her mouth. She held the base tightly until George got into a good rhythm, steadily driving into her and pushing her forward onto me. I brushed her hair back from her face and gently held her head as she swayed back and forth between George and me.

I cast an eye over to the left and saw Ben leaning over Carol's back, one leg braced up on the couch, as he pushed his well-lubed, fat cock slowly up into her ass. Carol was twisted to the left a bit so she could suck on Dale's prick where he stood at the far end of the couch. Her mouth was full, but that didn't keep her from making a lot of happy sounds.

Annie was pushing back against George enthusiastically, urging him to fuck her harder. This, plus the sight of Carol enjoying three guys at once, gave me an idea.

"George," I said, a bit surprised that I was able to speak coherently in this situation, "grab that lube." I nodded at the tube Ben had left on the couch to George's right.

George grabbed it, but was a bit hesitant, asking, "You sure?"

Not only did I say, "Oh yes," but Annie pushed me away long enough to say, "Yes, please fuck my ass!"

George didn't seem like the most experienced guy in the room, but he knew enough to work quite a bit of lubricant into Annie's butt, which made her whimper with pleasure, and then to coat his cock with plenty of the stuff before pushing himself slowly into her hot, tight rectum. Annie groaned her approval as he began to work himself in and out of her with increasing speed and vigor.

Once he and she were moving well together, I said, "OK, now help me pick her up, and sit back on the edge of the couch."

While my girlfriend was busy getting well and thoroughly fucked next to us, and with Annie giggling all through the somewhat tricky maneuver, George managed to get himself up on the edge of the couch without coming out of Annie's tight ass. She was sitting on his cock, her back against him. I parted their legs so I could get up close in front of her, pushing my cock down so that it would slip up into her pussy.

Annie smiled and kissed me as she threw her arms around my neck. I felt her breasts pressed against my chest as she began to work herself up and down between us, grinding her body against ours, particularly her clit against the base of my cock. George rocked his pelvis behind her, moving his cock in and out of her ass as mine did the same in her pussy. All the while, Annie kissed me passionately, our tongues moving together hungrily. George's hands slipped between us and cupped Annie's luscious tits tightly.

Soon, Annie was shaking and clenching between us with her second orgasm of the night. This one wasn't as loud as the first, which might have been because she never stopped kissing me, but seemed to roll on for at least twice as long.

Annie was still trembling between us, when there was a new voice off to my right saying, "What the fuck?!"

This didn't distract the quartet to my left, but George, Annie, and I turned to look. There, with a backpack slung over his shoulder, stood a young man who bore a strong resemblance to George and Hank, though the newcomer had shorter hair and was clean shaven. He also had a slenderer build. I guessed this was the missing Jim.

"Hey," George said cheerfully. "Join in."

Jim's mouth opened and he seemed to be considering objecting.

Just then, though, the pretty brunette sandwiched between me and his brother, smiled at him and said, "Yes, please join us."

If he had any further reservations, they didn't keep Jim from dropping his backpack and hurrying to shed his clothes. In less than a minute, Annie was turned to the side a bit, still astride two cocks as she worked to lick and suck Jim to a full erection. I was a bit surprised to notice that the youngest, thinnest of the brothers had the largest cock. He probably could have made a fine living doing porn.

I kept working myself in and out of Annie's grasping sex and bent down to catch her right nipple in my mouth. I pulled on it, sucking it rather hard, only slowly letting it slip out, raking my teeth over it as it escaped, and then moved up to kiss and nibble at the side of her neck. When Annie had managed to get Jim as hard as he probably could get, I gently slipped out of her, letting the subject of her oral efforts take my place.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Annie moaned. "Give me that... oh, god, yes! Fuck me hard, boys!"

I watched for a moment as Jim began to work his big cock in and out of Annie's tight pussy and then gradually pick up steam. She slowly laid back against George, who in turn leaned back on the couch, so Jim could drive into Annie with increasing force.

I turned my attention over to my lovely girlfriend, Carol. She was still riding Hank's cock while Ben's fucked steadily in and out of her ass. I could see Dale was still at the end of the couch taking in all the action while Carol gave him an enthusiastic, if somewhat distracted blowjob. Temporarily leaving Annie between George and his younger brother Jim, I moved around to Dale's end of things.

I hadn't decided what exactly I planned to do at that point, but Ben helped decide things by beginning to shove more forcefully up into Carol's tight backside, which she encouraged by enthusiastic moaning some of us understood very well. By the time I had gotten around to the end of the couch, at the corner, between Dale and the wall, Ben was coming with his own enthusiastic groaning. This prompted a bit of chaotic rearrangement.

While Ben slowly withdrew and Dale took his place, Carol flashed me a wide grin and said, "I fucking love you! Let me suck you, baby."

I managed to get up on the back of the couch, sitting over Hank as he slouched low, so Carol could lean forward over him to take my cock into her mouth. Hank took the opportunity to kiss, suck, and nibble at her nipples, which helped drive her into a nice little frenzy that culminated in her coming again between the three of us, which in turn prompted Dale to pump his first load of cum into her grasping ass.

I was about to go around to take my turn at fucking Carol's butt, but as soon as I moved off the back of the couch, Hank took the opportunity to sit up, lift Carol, and roll over with her so that he could drive into her pussy more enthusiastically.

Carol responded to this vigorously, wrapping her legs around his hips and urging him on with, "Oh, god yes -- fuck me harder!"

I looked over to see that Annie was still being screwed by George and Jim, and had taken hold of Ben and Dale's cocks, one on either side of her. George was lying back on the couch, much as Hank had been, but Annie was basically sitting on his lap, with his cock deep in her ass. Jim was on his knees in front of her, working himself in and out of her pussy. Annie tried to move from side to side to get her mouth on first Ben's and then Dale's recovering cocks, but her hands were doing most of the work.

Once again, I found myself at loose ends. This only lasted a moment, though, as it soon became apparent that Hank had been driven to the brink already. He drove into Carol almost violently as his body shook and trembled between her firm thighs and he filled her pussy with his hot cum. When Hank pulled away, Jim disengaged himself from Annie's little knot and moved to take his brother's place.

I was a bit distracted as Annie and George rearranged themselves so that she was bent over their arm of the couch so that he could fuck her energetically from behind. I assumed he was still in her ass. Ben and Dale cooperated to arrange themselves in front of her so she could more effectively suck them, even though she seemed most interested in the vigorous fucking George was giving her.

Then, my attention was suddenly drawn back to Carol. She had accepted Jim between her legs and was encouraging him to fuck her by pulling him into her with her legs and hands. But then, he paused, looked down at her intently, and said, "Miss Carol?"

Carol, without her glasses on, squinted up at the young man fucking her and abruptly gasped, "Jimmy?!"

He nodded and Carol said, "Fuck!"

Jim seemed to be about to pull out of her embrace, but she pulled him back and said, "No, don't stop now. You've got your dick in me; make it count!"

"Like this?" Jim said with a decisive thrust into her.

"Fuck yes!" she groaned. "God, your cock is so big! Fuck me harder, Jimmy!"

I basically sat back and watched as my girlfriend got fucked hard and deep by what she would later admit was the biggest cock she'd ever had, and as Annie got roughly fucked by George and then Ben, after the former came. While Annie was spit-roasted between Ben and Dale over the arm of the sofa, cheered on by Hank, George, and me, Jim finally pumped Carol's pussy full of cum.

As soon as I got the chance, I took my turn with Carol, smiling down at her while I pushed my very hard cock into her hot, messy pussy. I leaned down and kissed her passionately as our bodies began moving together, her strong, exquisitely talented vagina squeezing and pulling at my thick shaft and swollen head. Then, while still fucking her intently, I managed to ask, "So, Jimmy...?"

"Really? Now?" she laughed. Then, more quietly she said, "Ugh. He's a student. A former student! Last year."

"Oh my!" I laughed.

"Yeah, exactly. Too late to worry about it now, though, I suppose."

"Yeah, but you know," I chuckled, "this makes you the slutty TA."

It was her turn to laugh, "I think I already was. Speaking of... fuck your slutty girlfriend. Give me your cum, baby. Then I'm going to get George's."

Mine was easy; I was incredibly worked up by this time. My body was quite eager to shove up into Carol, pumping a flood of cum into her as it shook and clenched intensely. I shuddered as I pumped gout after gout of hot semen into her grasping pussy, mingling my seed with Hank's. I knew I had had a long, intense orgasm, but I was surprised at the flood of cum that ran out of Carol when I finally withdrew, spilling out over the brothers' couch.

George's cum took a bit more work, but Carol devoted herself to the task, sucking him to a very stiff erection then letting him take her ass. All the while Annie was keeping herself busy with the hard cocks all around her. I lost track of the number of orgasms the girls had, but the guys, except for George, who managed to have three, saved their second orgasms for the end of the festivities.

Annie and Carol were by then on their knees with cocks all around, sucking and stroking whichever ones were convenient, which ultimately led to all six of us coming on their faces and tits, as if we were filming the climax, so to speak, of a traditional porn scene. Carol managed to get a prodigious amount of cum all over her pretty face.

Things got still messier as the girls made out with each other and licked and sucked cum off each other. I wanted to take pictures, but thought it was best if we didn't encourage that kind of thing.

On the drive home, which filled my car with the smell of cum and feminine arousal, Carol explained the Jimmy situation to Annie, who laughed and said, "But he has such a nice cock!"

That night I was lucky enough to shower with both women, and then to collapse with them into a happy, naked pile on our bed. The sexual mischief resumed in the morning, naturally enough, and we kind of forgot about the Jimmy issue. For a while, that is.

12