The Quislin Factor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell if I know!" I chuckled.

Unsurprisingly, our relationship changed after that night. While we continued to be the best of friends during the day, and many nights, whenever she felt the urge Carol would spend the night, and a long night of sex followed every gaming session. If Ben, Dale, or Annie noticed any changes they never let on. Meanwhile, Carol and I got to know each other exceptionally well. She learned all about my few predilections and I learned about her interesting past. Life was good.

That would be a sensible place to stop, I suppose, but the story's not over. Carol, and Quislin, weren't done causing mischief.

A few gaming sessions passed without further incident. The next moment of heightened sexual tension came when Tohl managed to save Quislin's life (he killed a hobgoblin who seemed about to take her last hit point).

In true Quislin fashion, Carol voiced, "'Thanks, big boy, you'll have to let me thank you properly.' She runs her hand over Tohl's chest and bats her eyes up at him."

"Um," Ben struggled for words, "we're all covered in hobgoblin blood."

"'I don't mind if you don't.' She starts to undo her bodice." Carol flashed me a quick smile and wink.

Ben was actually blushing a bit, but managed to say, "Uh, no thanks. Just doing my job."

"Quislin pouts but accepts her fate. Oh, and casts a healing spell on herself!"

Later that night, when Carol had my already hard cock in her hand and was kissing the side of my neck, she asked, "Do you think Tohl will give it up to Quis?"

I squeezed her ass, laughed and said, "He'd be a fool not to!"

She straddled me, moving my cock into the right position, and slowly sank down on me. I groaned as I felt her body enveloping me. My hands moved along her strong thighs and up over her torso, reaching for her breasts.

"I think she wants to see if his cock is as big as the rest of him," she said as she wiggled a little there on top of me.

"Does she?" I smiled up at her.

"Oh, I'm sure," she nodded before bending to give me the briefest of kisses. Then she continued, "I mean all that time with nothing between her legs but her own fingers, and that strapping warrior right there. How could she not think about it?"

"I can see that," I murmured, pinching her nipples a bit.

"Do you like the thought of pretty little Quislin getting fucked by big Tohl?" she asked as she began to move up and down on my cock, her hands splayed on my chest for support. "Maybe on her hands and knees by the campfire, or bent over in the corner of a tavern?"

"It does sound hot," I agreed, pushing up into her. "You might want to check with Ben about all this, though, before you have Quis jumping him in front of the others."

"Mmm, I can work with that," she murmured and then focused her attention on less imaginary sex.

The next session was uneventful, but the one after that featured the addition of Eileen, Annie's little sister. An athletic nineteen-year-old college student home for the summer, Eileen was a bit thinner than Annie and wore her longer hair in a ponytail most of the time. She enjoyed wearing skimpy clothes, and I don't think any of us minded... well, maybe Annie did.

Before we really got started, I managed to corner Annie in the kitchen and ask her if she had warned her sister about Quislin's antics.

"Yeah," Annie laughed. "I think that only encouraged her. You might have two troublemakers on your hands. She promised to behave but let me know if she causes too much trouble."

True to form, Quislin greeted the new tiefling warlock, Misery, into the party with flirtation and innuendo. Eileen immediately flirted back, throwing herself into the roleplay right away. Dale tried to get in on the flirting, particularly with Eileen, but it became quickly obvious that she had his number from the start. There are few better ways to keep a young man's attention than by flirting with everyone but him.

Things were going well, until once again, Tohl managed to save Quislin from a particularly dangerous owlbear (and, to be honest, some really bad dice rolls on Carol's part). Naturally enough, Carol played this up a bit.

"'You really must let me thank you properly,' Quis says, batting her eyes up at Tohl, and pushing her tits together."

"Doing what now?" Dale asked.

"Like this," Carol got up, and bent forward over the corner of the table to face Ben. She proceeded to squeeze her upper arms together, squeezing her breasts together so they looked like they might spill out of her top.

Ben turned a bright red but didn't take his eyes off Carol's cleavage.

"I don't get it," Dale feigned confusion, though he was sitting right next to Ben and clearly had a great view.

Carol took the bait and turned a bit to give Dale the full treatment.

"Oh!" Dale said, "Got it."

Annie and Eileen laughed, but as soon as Carol resumed her seat at the end of the table Ben changed the subject, "We killed the owl bears, shouldn't we skin them to take them back to town for our reward?"

"Or just take their heads?" Annie offered.

"Okay, but when we get back to town, you'll have to let Quis show her gratitude," Carol grinned.

When they got back to the town and had taken up a spot in the local tavern to wait for the mayor, Quislin promptly sat on Tohl's lap, and proceeded to do everything in her power to distract the big fighter. Naturally, this meant that Carol was peppering the group's discussion with things like, "Quis wiggles a bit to get comfortable," and "Has Tohl been carrying another weapon between his legs, because something's poking me?"

While Annie seemed to be ignoring all of this, and Eileen seemed quite amused, it was Dale who finally cracked. Maybe it was his frustration at not getting more of Eileen's attention, but he was the one who finally grumbled, "Why don't you two get a room already?"

"Good idea!" Carol said. "Who does Quis talk to about getting a room?"

"Uh, the barkeep," I decided on the fly. I could already tell that things were about to get a bit crazy.

"I go and ask how much for a room for the night," Carol smiled.

"It's a silver piece."

"Oh, no problem, Quis pays the man..."

"It's a woman, but okay. 'Second room on the right up the stairs,' she says."

"Quis grabs Tohl by the hand and leads him toward the stairs."

"If he'll go," I reminded Carol with a smile.

Everyone's attention turned to Ben.

"Uh, well, it would be rude not to, right?" Ben asked, clearly intrigued but still a bit flustered.

"That's right, big guy," Eileen chimed in quickly. "I wish I'd saved her life."

"Oh my!" Carol grinned at her new friend. "Maybe next time."

Annie rolled her eyes at her sister, then went back to paying attention to Carol and Ben.

"So, Quis leads Tohl upstairs, while you guys take care of less interesting business," Carol said smugly. She looked down the table at me. The ball was in my court.

I had a bit of a problem on my hands. I didn't like to try to deal with a split party, and I didn't like having people at the table who were just waiting around for something to do. Also, I planned for the mayor to not only show up and pay them their reward, but to introduce them to a new character who would set up the next quest. I thought this would take probably twenty to thirty minutes. Complicating things a bit, I saw an unmistakable mischievous glimmer in Carol's eyes. I could change my plans for the encounter, of course, or call Carol's bluff, if you could call it that. I reached a decision.

"Okay, well, if you're going to split the party, Carol and Ben have to leave the room for a bit. Go on upstairs and wait until I call you back. Okay?"

"Sure!" Carol grinned and got up. I noticed, not exactly for the first time, that she was wearing a short skirt this evening, and it was not lost on me that there were only a bathroom and my bedroom upstairs.

Ben looked around the table quickly, but then stood and followed Carol up the stairs.

I think I did a pretty good job of playing it cool as I turned to the remaining three players and told them the mayor had arrived and brought along someone wrapped in a dark cloak. Things were going well. When Carol and Ben had headed upstairs, I felt a pang of apprehension, between possessiveness and titillation, wondering what Carol might try to get up to, but over time I was able to focus on the game. Everyone was doing a good job of focusing on the encounter, but there were questions, and before I knew it almost half an hour had passed. It was about this time that we started hearing sounds from upstairs.

At first it was just the odd, hard to pin down noise, but then there was an unmistakably rhythmic creaking of the ceiling beneath the bedroom. A hush fell over the table as all of us suddenly strained to hear more. Carol gratified us all with some low moaning, and I swore I could hear flesh slapping flesh. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Well!" Eileen grinned.

"They're just putting on a show," Dale scoffed.

"They're certainly doing that!" Eileen laughed.

Annie was looking at me intently, "Do you think they're really...?"

I shrugged and tried to seem nonchalant. With a bit of effort, I got them to focus on wrapping up their business in the tavern. As this was going on, I realized that I wasn't jealous, I was wildly turned on! I didn't want to stop what was going on, I wanted to see it!

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Annie: "Do you think they're really having sex?"

My reply was tapped in hurriedly and a bit absently: "Maybe. What do you think?"

We wrapped up the encounter, and the noises from upstairs had stopped. I called out, "Okay, you guys can come down now."

I glanced at my phone and saw Annie's response: "It's hot!!"

Ben came down first. Everyone noticed that he wouldn't meet anyone's eyes. Finally, Eileen said, "Well, how grateful was she?"

Everyone, including Ben, burst out laughing, over which I could hear the upstairs toilet flush. Carol came down the stairs and it was quite clear that her hair was considerably messier than before.

"Sorry we took so long," I said, trying to hide the fact that I was peering at Carol intently.

She just smiled and said, "Oh, no worries. We managed to pass the time. What did we miss?"

"I think we'd rather know what we missed?" Dale grinned.

"I'm sure you would," Carol winked at him and smiled. "You'll just have to save Quis' life, I guess."

"Dibs!" Eileen giggled.

In a valiant effort to regain some measure of control over the situation, I made Annie, Dale, and Eileen explain what Carol and Ben had missed. Then, as it was too late to start the next quest, we wrapped things up. I tried to act casually as I did the usual post game routine. Annie lagged a bit behind the others, so I took the opportunity to say, "I hope that wasn't too much for Eileen."

"I wouldn't worry about her! I'm the one who's all wound up," she smiled and blushed at the same time, turning to quickly head for her car.

Trying to not so obviously hurry back inside, I hurried back inside. Carol was moving around the living room tidying up, studiously avoiding meeting my gaze. I leaned against the wall and watched her with a cocked eyebrow and an amused look on my face.

"Yes?" she finally stopped and looked up at me. She was obviously trying to look completely innocent but was having a very hard time not looking quite pleased with herself.

"Well? What happened?" I asked.

"First, you're not actually mad, are you?"

"No," I laughed, partly at myself. "I'm really not, but I am very curious."

"Oh, well, come on then, I'll tell you." She switched off the downstairs lights and led the way upstairs.

"We came up here and I turned on this lamp over here, then I sat down here on the end of the bed like this and patted the bed here so Ben would sit down next to me."

I followed her lead, sitting where I was bid. I'm pretty sure my cocked eyebrow hadn't wavered a bit yet.

"I said, 'How do you want to do this?' and he said, 'Uh, do what?'" Her impression of Ben wasn't too bad, really.

"I said, 'Well, we're supposed to roleplay Quis and Tohl, right?' 'I guess so, yeah.' 'Well, what would they do?' 'Um, Tohl would follow her to the room, and, uh, shut the door behind him.' I didn't shut the door though; I wanted you to hear if things got loud. Anyway, I said, 'Good, then Quis would turn around and start undoing her bodice, taking her time but looking Tohl in the eye all the time.' 'Um, I guess Tohl would take off his armor.' 'Good, what's he wearing under all that?' 'Uh, undergarments? Like a shirt and breeches, I suppose.' 'Kind of like what you're wearing now?' 'Yeah, kind of.' 'Nice, so, Quis finishes undoing her bodice and then pauses to make sure he's looking at her... Wait, stand up here.' And I pulled him up and had him stand right here like this. Yes, exactly.

"'So, she looks up at him and takes off her top like this,'" Carol continued and illustrated exactly what she did by pulling her top up and over her head, tossing it to the side of the bed.

Automatically, I reached out to caress her bare breast, but she stopped me. "No, he just stood there, gaping at me. I smiled and said, 'Do you like them? I've noticed you looking at them. You earned the right to touch them, you know. You saved my life, so you can do pretty much anything you want with me.' He just kept staring at me, mostly at my tits, so I reached out and took his hand and put it on me, like this."

"Lucky you were weren't wearing a bra, eh?"

"What a crazy random happenstance!" she winked.

Carol's nipple was hard under my palm, and I gave her tit a loving squeeze.

"Yes, he did that too. I took a step closer, like this and pushed his shirt up, but he caught on and took it off. Yes, good. I could tell he needed more encouragement, so I leaned in and kissed each of his nipples like this."

"And were you doing what you're doing there with your hand?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm," Carol nodded. "He wasn't as hard as you are, though. I asked him, 'Will you let me show you my gratitude?' He managed to nod, and I got down like this and started undoing his pants, like so. He tried to stop me and asked if you'd be upset. At the time I thought he knew about us, but now I think he was just worried about using your room. You kind of told us to come up here, though, right?"

"Uh, yeah, I did."

"Exactly," she smiled smugly. My shorts were down around my ankles and my cock was straining in her hand. "I told him I'd make it up to you later, and then started doing this."

She knelt there in front of me sucking up and down on my cock, slowly. I was already as horny as I remember ever being! I managed to focus a bit, partly to avoid coming right then. "I take it he didn't object?"

"Mmmm, no, but he did take longer to get hard. He must have been nervous. But when I got him about as hard as you are now... I smiled up at him and said, 'How do you want me, my hero?' He didn't seem to have any ideas, so I stood up, dropped my panties, and bent over like this." Carol acted out her words, kicking her panties to the side and spreading her legs as she bent over at the end of the bed, butt high and head on her crossed arms. "Now, hold on! He didn't just jump right in, but he ran his hand over my ass, pushing my skirt up. Yes, like that. He got behind me and ran his fingers over my lips. Mmm, good, yes. Then he pushed his fingers into me... uh huh, right... then he was, um, using his thumb in my cunt and his fingers on my clit. Fuck! You're good at that!"

I chuckled, "Then what happened?"

"He pushed himself into me," Carol said and then pushed back against me as I pushed my cock down and slid it home into her very wet and hot pussy. "God, that feels good."

"And he fucked you like this," I asked, rather hoping the answer was a simple yes. I really needed to give in and have my way with her.

"Uh, no, he's too tall... The angle wasn't working, so I, um, got up here like this on the bed and he got on his knees behind me... yeah, right... and then he fucked me. Yes, just like that. He fucked me hard, baby. Just, yes, fuck me!"

I didn't need to be told twice, I held onto her hips through her bunched-up skirt and drove into her hard and fast. I could hear the slapping of her butt cheeks against my lap every time I pulled her back on my engorged cock. I didn't care that Ben had fucked her earlier, in fact, I liked it. As if she was picking up my thoughts Carol started saying, "God, I'm such a slut! Do you like me being such a slut, baby?"

"Fuck yes, I do!" I groaned, slamming into her violently. I heard the floor creaking louder and faster than it was earlier. I felt Carol's fingertips brushing against the base of my cock; she was stroking her clit furiously. Then she was crying out incoherently and I was coming so hard I almost blacked out. It felt like I must have pumped a year's worth of cum up inside her. When we finally stopped shuddering, I collapsed and pulled her down with me, holding her against me, my cock still inside her overflowing pussy.

Finally, I was able to croak out, "So that's what happened, eh?"

She chuckled, and then said, "Actually, no."

There was a long pause filled with the sound of our rapid breathing and beating of my heart, but I finally asked "Well?"

"He stopped and had me turn around so he could come on my tits. I think he really likes them."

I laughed and cupped her breasts in my hands again, "He's not alone."

She wiggled her butt against me, then asked, "Seriously, are we okay?"

"Do you want to stop sleeping with me so you can have Ben's big cock?"

"No, and it's not that big."

"How big...? No, never mind. Look, I have to admit this was very hot. I figured you were up to something like this, and it turned me on. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah... hey, that was the first time you called me 'baby'!"

"Oh, did I do that?" she asked coyly, but I could feel her smiling to herself.

"Let's make a deal," I thought about adding 'baby,' but it felt forced or silly, and I wanted to be serious for a moment. "If this kind of thing happens again, we need to end up back here like this at the end of the night."

"Exchanging stories?"

"Well, yeah, of course, but I meant together like this."

"Mmm, good. Deal!" She snuggled back against me a little tighter. Then after a long pause, she asked, "So, you're cool with more of this kind of thing?"

"Yeah, but I want in on some of the action."

She twisted around to look at me. This time her eyebrow was cocked. "You sound like you have something in mind."

"Maybe I do..."

Carol grinned at me, "Well, tell me all about it, baby."

We had to wait two weeks until the next session, and nothing happened then, but I planted the seeds for the next session's quest. The party needed to secure passage through the Dragonfang Pass, but that was guarded by an impenetrable fortress, ruled by the mysterious Count Black. When we convened the next week, I had them jump through a few quest hoops before they were granted an audience with the count.

While they were trying to persuade the count to let them into the pass, I made a bunch of fake rolls and then announced that the count was eyeing Annie's character, Rayna. They finally caught on that the count's palace had a decidedly decadent feel to it.

Carol picked up on things quicker than the rest, because she was in on my scheme, and she said, "He likes you, Rayna, time to turn on the charm!"

"Oh, um, okay, I move closer to his throne and, uh, bat my eyes a bit. This really isn't Rayna's thing..."

"Channel your inner Quislin," Eileen suggested with a cheerful smile for Carol.

Annie laughed a little, turned to me and said, "Count, we need to go through the pass, is there anything - anything at all - we can do to convince you to let us pass?"