The Quislin Factor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back in my own chair and said, "He leans back in his chair and looks you up and down, then says 'Anything?'" I tried to put as much lasciviousness into that word as I could. It must have worked because Annie blushed a bit.

She looked to everyone else, "We need to get into the pass, right?"

"Seems like it," Dale nodded.

"Looks like you're going to have to take one for the team," Eileen smirked at her sister.

"Does that mean everyone has to leave the room...?" Annie offered weakly.

I laughed and said, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The count says, 'It's hard to be sure what you're offering with all of that armor in the way.'"

"Oh, um, so I guess I start taking my armor off," Annie said.

"I help!" Carol chimed in for Quislin.

"So does Misery!" Eileen jumped in.

"I think Shift is just going to get a good view of the show," Dale grinned.

Ben leaned on the table and said, "What he said."

Annie laughed and said, "Fine, with the girls' help I step out of my armor, wearing nothing but my underthings."

"He makes a gesture with his hand, like this."

"Oh, he wants you to take off the rest," Eileen grinned.

Annie swallowed, almost as if she was about to take off her own clothes, then said, "Okay, well I take off my clothes and stand there naked - in front of everyone."

Dale couldn't resist the urge to whistle.

"Count Black smiles and licks his lips a bit, and then asks, 'So, did you have any ideas what sort of 'anything' you might offer?'"

"Oh, um, we could, you know spend the night together..."

"'Nightfall is hours away,' he says. Then he gestures to one of his servants who goes out a side door. 'Come closer, child,' he says to you."

"I move closer - right up in front of him."

"The count runs his hand over you, brushing his thumb over your nipple and then moving his hand down between your legs. Without asking for permission, he touches your sex, stroking it with his fingers."

Annie was blushing hard now, but managed to say, "Rayna whimpers with pleasure. It's been a long time..."

"The count smiles at your reaction and then stands up in front of you, his robes falling open revealing that he's naked underneath them and his cock is right there in your face."

"Oh my!" Eileen whispered.

"Uh, I reach out and run my hand over it. Is it very big?" Annie asked.

"It is," I nodded. "It begins to swell a bit at your touch."

"I lean forward and kiss it, then, um, I suck on the head a bit."

I caught Carol's eye and she gave me a quick smile. I went on, "It's getting harder now."

"I hold it in my hands and start sucking it more seriously."

"Go, sis, I mean Rayna!" Eileen urged.

"The count's servant comes back into the room followed by four more who are bringing a large bed with them. They set it up in the middle of the chamber like it's something they do all the time. When they're done, the count bends down and picks Rayna up in his arms and carries her to the bed."

"I guess we're going to get to watch," Dale pointed out.

"The count puts Rayna down on the edge of the bed and kneels between her legs. He lifts each one up and puts them on his shoulders before leaning in to start licking Rayna's sex."

"Oh, wow, um, Rayna leans back and enjoys what he's doing."

"Seems like we've got nothing to do but watch," Ben quietly grumbled.

"Oh, well, we can't have that, my hero," Carol said. "Quislin goes over and gets down on her knees in front of Tohl and helps him get his cock out. That is if it's alright with him...?"

This time around Ben was much less reticent, grinning, "No, that's alright."

"Now what's poor old Shift supposed to do?" Dale wondered.

I could see Eileen thinking about jumping in, but Carol beat her to it, saying, "Quis beckons Shift, 'Bring that bad boy on over.'"

"Oh, cool," Dale laughed. "Shift goes over to Quis, undoing his pants as he goes."

"Now hold on," I said. To be clear, Carol and I hadn't planned all of this out. She just knew that I was going to put Annie on the spot and see what happened when we turned up the heat. I was quite eager to see how all this would play out, and what Carol would do in particular. So, I said, "I'm pretty clear about what the count and Rayna are doing so far, but what's going on over there?"

"Here," Carol said cheerfully, "I'll show you." She took off her glasses and shoved her chair back away from the table as far as it would go, and then gestured for Ben and Dale to get up and join her at that end of the table. She got down on her knees facing me and the table and positioned the guys in front of her, Ben on her right and Dale on her left. She could have just left it there, having shown the basic idea, but of course she didn't. Carol reached for Dale's crotch and began to undo his shorts. Ben didn't wait for his turn but started undoing his pants right away.

In another moment, Eileen, Annie, and I were watching Carol sucking on Dale's cock while stroking Ben, and then switching.

"Oh," I said, trying to sound as if this was nothing at all unusual. "So, the count pushes his fingers rudely up into Rayna as he licks and sucks at her clit."

Annie tore her eyes off the sight at the end of the table and looked at me. I almost laughed at the mix of arousal and confusion in her expression.

"Damn," Eileen breathed before getting up out of her chair and moving over to the comfortable armchair in the corner where she could get a better view of Carol and the boys.

"Uh, um, Rayna reaches down and holds the count's head in place, urging him to keep licking her," Annie finally managed.

At the end of the table, Carol stopped sucking and stroking long enough to quickly pull her top up and over her head, throwing it in the corner.

"The count's fingers are pumping in and out of Rayna's pussy hard and deep. And she can see out of the corner of her eye what Quis and the others are doing."

Over in her chair, I noticed that Eileen was unbuttoning her tight little shorts.

"Um, Rayna cries out as she comes hard. She doesn't care who hears or sees her."

I smiled, "The count rises up, keeping your legs on his shoulders and pushes his very hard, very thick cock up into you."

Eileen had one hand in her shorts and the other grasping one of her breasts. Carol had both guys erections in her face, sometimes licking and sucking them both at the same time. Annie couldn't stop watching Carol, but she seemed to be hanging on my every word.

"He's fucking Rayna hard and deep."

"God," Annie breathed.

Just then, Ben groaned and sprayed a long stream of cum over Carol's face and then a second and third over her heaving tits. Dale couldn't hold back any longer and he was coming too, but Carol's mouth was on him, so he filled her mouth to overflowing with his jizz. She grinned up at him as it ran down her chin to drip down onto her breast.

"Fuck yes!" Eileen murmured. Then she was quickly tossing off her top and kicking her shorts aside before scrambling over next to Carol. I was surprised to watch as the young woman kissed Carol's cummy mouth eagerly, and then bent down to Carol's breast to lick and suck up some of the cum the guys had left there.

"Eileen!" Annie gasped.

Eileen just ignored her sister and went on making out with Carol as the two guys stroked their still hard cocks over them. Meanwhile, I rolled my own chair back and got up, moving around to stand over Eileen's shoulder. I quickly and quietly got undressed, my very hard cock springing out in front of me.

Ben bent down and ran his hand over Eileen's shoulder, and she turned to look up at him. In another moment she had her mouth on his cock, sucking it avidly. Wiping a bit of cum off her forehead and depositing it into her mouth, Carol grinned at me and then pulled Dale down to the floor with her.

I leaned down and brushed the hair away from the side of Annie's neck before kissing it. Feeling as much as hearing her groan, I reached down to cup her breast in my hand. She groaned, "Yes, finally!" In another moment she had turned around in her chair to suck my cock into her lovely mouth. As she was doing this, I saw Carol mounting Dale who was lying flat on his back on the floor and Eileen leading Ben over to the chair in the corner. While her little sister was busy impaling herself on Ben's generous cock, I helped Annie get out of her clothes in record time. Together we made it over to the couch where I proceed to treat her just as the count had treated Rayna. It took very little time for her to be gasping and shaking with her first orgasm of the evening, and I didn't wait long to be driving my cock into her with her beautiful long legs up on my shoulders.

"Come inside me, please!" she begged as I drove into her again and again, my lower abs grinding against her clit with each thrust. She was climaxing again, her pussy clenching and pulling on my cock when I boiled over, pumping gout after gout of hot cum up inside her. As we came to our senses and caught our breath, we heard both Carol and Eileen crying out in ecstasy. Having come already for Carol, the guys were able to keep going for quite a while, much to the ladies' delight.

I held Annie as we watched Carol get up and cross over to tap Eileen on the shoulder. "Switch?" she suggested. Eileen laughed and slowly climbed up off Ben's cock and lap, to move over to Dale. Carol bent over first to suck Ben's cock a bit before turning around to sit down on it facing out to the rest of the room. I caught her eye and we shared a quick smile. Ben's hands came around to cover and squeeze her tits as she began to bounce up and down on his cock. Eileen was already on her back with Dale fucking her intently.

"Looks like you're stuck with me for now," I smiled at Annie.

"Good," she grinned. "Let me up so I can get on my hands and knees, I want you to take me from behind."

I was more than happy to oblige, and soon I was driving into Annie from behind, hands on her narrow waist, pulling her back on my cock, as we watched the others play. Ben's hand dropped down between Carol's legs to play with her clit, which brought her off again in short order. Eileen and Dale were still going at it, kissing passionately as they fucked. Again, Carol started shifting things around, going back over to Dale and pulling him up to kiss him while he kept driving into Eileen. Carol coaxed him up further and managed to work herself in so that she was straddling Eileen's face and Dale could fuck Eileen while sucking on Carol's nipples.

This left Ben with nothing to do, so Annie gestured him over. He got out of the chair and came over to sit on the arm of the sofa, offering his hard cock to Annie's mouth. I kept fucking her as she sucked on Ben. She was moaning and quivering between us all the time, and I suspected she was having a long series of little orgasms. I added to her sensory overload by wetting my thumb and then pressing it against her tightly puckered ass. When I pushed my thumb into her, she let go of Ben's cock and let an intense, very loud orgasm have its way with her.

I was so intent on fucking Annie I was a bit surprised when I felt Eileen's hand running down my chest and then her mouth on mine. I could taste Carol on her lips. When we parted, she said, "How about you give me a ride on that?"

"Well, I suppose that's only fair," I chuckled. Annie whimpered a bit as I pulled out of her, but she was soon pulling Ben down onto the sofa under her, straddling his cock and then riding it enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Eileen had pushed me back on the couch, so that I was almost lying down with my butt close to the edge. She bent over me again to kiss me and reached down to guide my cock into her waiting pussy. She sank down on me with a sigh and I pushed up into her tight, slick embrace. I thought for a moment about the age difference between us. Relatively speaking, she was easily the youngest woman I'd ever been with, and I had to admit it was very nice to have her young, supple body grinding against my body so eagerly. She leaned back on me, feeling my hard cock rubbing against her g-spot as she rubbed her clit against my body. I reached up to cup her small, firm tits in my hands, and let her use my body for her pleasure.

Next to us, Annie was climaxing again, and apparently this was too much for poor Ben to withstand. Eileen and I watched his thick cock swell and then white cum leaking from Annie's pussy.

"Damn, that's hot!" Eileen grinned. She went back to working herself on and against my body, but then, when Annie was momentarily left collapsed on the couch next to us with a happy smile on her face, Eileen whispered, "Oh, I can't resist this!" She rather abruptly hopped off my cock and worked herself down between her sister's lovely legs. Annie didn't know who was licking her pussy and sucking the cum Ben and I had left there, but she was clearly enjoying it. I just lay there watching as Annie smiled and reached down to hold her sister's head to her. In a moment she realized she was touching someone's ponytail and her eyes flew open.

"Eileen!" she gasped, "What are you doing?"

"I'm eating your pussy, sis, what do you think?"

"But, you..."

"Hush," Eileen said sternly. "Lay back and enjoy it."

"Oh hell!" Annie sighed and dropped her head back. Soon she was smiling again and rocking her hips against her sister's mouth.

I saw that across the room Carol was on her hands and knees between Dale and Ben, sucking the first and fucking the second. Damn, she's hot, I thought to myself.

I coaxed Eileen up a bit, so that she was kneeling on the couch while she went down on her sister. I then started slowly fucking her from behind. I had no plans to come again but was just enjoying the amazing feeling of being inside Eileen's sweet pussy and the incredible view of her slender, muscular back followed by Annie spread out and enjoying what her sister was doing.

With a new idea, I leaned over and whispered in Eileen's ear, "Do you think she'll give as good as she's getting?" Her "mmm!" told me she got the idea and wanted to find out. So, I pulled out of her and helped her pull Annie into position on the couch. Annie didn't resist at all but watched with a bemused smile. Then Eileen promptly got up over her in a 69 position, promptly lowering her mouth back to her sister's pussy, while spreading her legs so that her own sex came down to Annie's mouth.

"Oh my god!" Annie groaned to herself, but she shuddered with pleasure and began to lick and suck at her little sister's clit.

I stood back and admired the view, "Now that's fucking hot!"

I decided to leave the sisters to it for a bit and moved around the table to get a better view of my sweet Carol. Ben seemed very intent, but after two orgasms already I doubted he would be able to produce another. Dale, on the other hand, might be about ready. I decided to cut in. I tapped Dale on the shoulder and said, "You might want to go play with the sisters."

"Oh, okay, cool," he grinned.

I grinned at Carol and got ready to take Dale's place, but it seemed that Ben wanted to get in on the sisters-action, too, and he quickly but gently drew out of Carol's pussy and moved around the table.

I was a bit worried I'd just ruined her fun, but Carol smiled up at me and said, "Thank God! My knees are killing me! Help me up, baby."

In another minute, I was sitting in the corner chair, with Carol curled up in my lap, both of us watching the others. Without interrupting the 69, Dale got behind Eileen and started fucking her. This and her sister's clit licking drove her into yet another intense orgasm. This led to a change of positions... soon Ben was fucking Eileen intently while Dale plowed into Annie, the two sisters holding hands all the while.

A bit later, Annie let Dale know that she wanted to try something different, and in another minute or two she had Ben on his back as she straddled him again, taking his thick cock in her pussy. Then, Eileen got Dale's cock nice and slippery with her spit and then he pushed his cock into Annie's tight ass. This sent Annie off into a loud moaning that was intense to watch. The two men fucked in and out of her steadily.

"I think she needs another cock," Carol breathed in my ear.

"You think?"

"Shut up and let her suck you," Carol laughed as she slipped off my lap. As I moved to the couch, Carol caught Eileen's wrist, saying, "I owe you something, my dear."

I got up on the arm of the couch and pushed my cock down. Annie caught it in her mouth immediately and started sucking on it hungrily. I just held still for a moment, but then started gently fucking it in and out of her mouth and throat. I had had no idea she was such a wild woman! I was only dimly aware that Carol was lying on her back on the floor next to the couch with Eileen sitting on her face, when Annie began coming in a long, loud explosion. As we slowly withdrew, she laughed and said, "Thank you, boys. That's it, I'm done!"

"Aw sis! Quitting already?" Eileen laughed.

"I haven't seen you taking all three of them," Annie scoffed with a smile.

"Challenge accepted! But first, hold on... yes, fuck, yes, keep doing that... Yes!! Fuck!"

We all watched as Carol licked Eileen to a long, shuddering orgasm. Then, it was Eileen's turn to take on the guys. This time I was on my back, looking up at her perfect body swaying above me while she rode my cock, as she gagged on Ben's thick cock, and Dale took her ass. I caught her tits in my hand and pinched her nipples as she shook between us, moaning and whimpering. I felt Dale's cock swelling inside her ass as he came deep inside Eileen's bowels. Then, surprisingly, Ben was coming again, and I watched as her throat expanded and contracted as she tried to swallow his load. I was able to hold off a bit longer as she gave herself up to her last orgasm of the evening. It was an impressive one that seemed to roll on for minutes. When she was done, and the other guys had pulled back, Eileen lay on me and agreed with her sister, "Okay, yeah, I'm done!"

I kissed the top of her head and gently rolled her over so I could get up. I then saw that Carol and Annie were curled up with each other in the corner chair, and the two guys had collapsed into chairs at the gaming table.

I cleared my throat and said, "Okay, so yeah, the count says you can enter the pass."

Everyone laughed, and Carol grinned and called me a "dork." Then she waved me over, saying, "Here, let me take care of that for you." The rest of the gang watched as she gave me a slow intense blowjob, and I ended the evening as it began, by shooting my hot cum all over Carol's neck and tits. Naturally, Eileen hurried over to help her clean up the mess.

After everyone else had finally staggered out the door and to their cars, I lay in bed with Carol's head on my chest and her hand on my cock, in a relaxed but mildly possessive grasp.

"Well, how do you think that went?" I asked with a smile.

She laughed and gave my dick a squeeze. "You have a problem now, though."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, now you're going to have to work sex into all our adventures."

"Oh, poor, poor pitiful me!" I laughed.

"I'm thinking Misery needs to get gangbanged."

"Not Quislin?"

"I thought Quislin's need for a gangbang was implicit."

I smiled, "It was, baby. It was."