The R Word with Doug Pt. 04

Story Info
My first attempt at finding a M4M relationship.
2.2k words
4.15
2.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ph1229
Ph1229
2 Followers

This is a work of fiction.

**

A couple of weeks had passed since Doug and I have really been together. With professional and social commitments, we had gone out for dinner a couple of times, and had limited sexual contact. Although I will confess that after dinner I did ask if I could offer him some very quick hot tub oral and he readily accepted. I am unaccustomed to the art of the blow and go, but as I did the deed in 15 minutes, dried off, and drove away I quickly get the hang of it.

During a phone call during the following week we had a somewhat serious discussion about whether or not his was a relationship, headed to that destination or just two guys having fun. Considering the amount of time and effort we had both put in I thought it might be a relationship but not understanding the protocol on this side of the fence I let Doug make that call.

"I dunno, definitely more than a fwb situation," I said.

"I agree. If I wanted you to meet some of my friends would that be level jumping, as it seems we are a couple if that is what you want." He replied barely audible.

"I think I'm good with that, but to clarify these are your friends and not your family correct?"

"Yes, friends only. Considering it's only been about two months I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I have told them about you in general times and they are curious to meet you. I will have everyone over to the house this weekend and I'm sure they love your wit and sense of humor," He responded, his voice gaining in clarity and volume.

I must admit, that I did think to myself, "Yeah, I am pretty fucking funny, who wouldn't like me?" The next week went back rather quickly as I opted to stay home and catch up on some regular and routine office stuff. I had been on the road for parts of the last three weeks and I needed a break. As Saturday approached Doug had more or less finalized the plans to meet at his place about 6pm and his guest would start filing in shortly after. Thinking I was the guest of honor I had thought maybe I should show up last since this was all about me, right? Evidently great minds do not think alike.

I got there about six and was the first to arrive by design. He had about ten people invited with a mixture of his gay friends and his straight couple friends. In fact, after taking a quick inventory after everyone arrived it was a 50-50 split. Two straight couples, one gay couple and two individual gay men. Everyone invited were white collar professionals who held advanced degrees and lived and worked locally. Turns out they already knew each other and spent the first half hour catching up and then the second half hour asking about me and Doug with the typical questions..

"Where are you from, where did you go to high school and college at, how did you guys meet?" And many more questions aimed squarely at me. Considering my unending ability to talk about myself (as I am in sales) I field all of these questions with ease and made everything funny. I let Doug answer the relationship questions as these were his friends and this was his party. There was the occasional sex joke that I found funny that was directed towards the new couple but having an excellent sense of humor I never thought it was malicious.

After some cocktails and dinner things began to thin out as we spread from the patio into the living room and into the kitchen. A handful of guests said their goodbyes to both Doug and I and invited us over to their place next time. I felt a strange vibe that I had never considered, that as his boyfriend I was now co-host of this party. OMG, I've got myself a boyfriend. How did that happen, and am I ok with this type of a public outing? Since I didn't know any of his friends and they were in different fields than me I knew that we would most likely not share any of the same friends. Even though the group was small at ten people for the first time I had identified as a gay male. In the span of two months I had gone from straight to curious to bisexual to a gay relationship. Unsure I felt 100% gay but I knew that I loved being with Doug and pretty sure he felt the same about me.

Over the next hour everyone else left and one of the straight couples, Hannah and Dave, were the last to leave. Hannah could sense that Doug and I had some unfinished business to attend to upstairs but as David was in the living room talking Doug's ear off, Hannah had stood close to me in the kitchen and begun to quiz me about the lifestyle change I was making. She found our story fascinating.

Hannah was in her early 40's, a redhead about 5'7 thin plus curvy, with short wavy hair, and had perfect skin with minimal make up needed and her smile could easily light up the room. She was the quintessential girl next door, except at this moment she has me all alone in the kitchen and with her buzz she isn't shy about asking how I got to this moment.

"Soooooo, how do you go from a lifetime of women to finding out about men and how quickly you liked them?" She inquired

While understanding her curiosity I answered her in a manner of fact tone, "I had always been curious and had hit a dry spot with women and I would get more and more men asking me online if I was interested and one day I thought why not and ended up changing a profile around to what I thought I was looking for and then found Doug."

"So, who's the bottom?"

My eyes widened and I laughed at the audacity of her question. In fact, I thought it was brave of her to ask, "I am. Pretty sure that is clear. I think it's the role I am best suited for and I'm ok with that. I always wondered and now I know"

The smile returned to her face along with what I thought was a flush of excitement about our discussion. Dave soon returned to the kitchen and asked Hannah if she was ready and they soon departed. Dave shook hands with Doug and then myself as Hannah followed suit by hugging Doug and then myself. As she hugged me she smiled and as her head was angled away from our respective boyfriend when she put her head over my shoulder she clandestinely blew in my ear. Did I imagine this? Was it purposefully or just an exhale? As she broke our embrace her hand found mine and as she walked away she squeezed my hand and headed for the door following Dave, but turning to say,

"You guys make a great couple. Can't wait to see you again... I think the bedroom is calling."

Indeed it was.

As we went upstairs I couldn't help but smile. First night out went better than expected and now it was time to finish off in style. As I walked down the hallway towards the master bedroom I looked back over my left shoulder and casually announced that I needed to take a shower. As I slipped off my shirt and let it fall onto the hallway carpet I looked back again just to make certain I had an audience and slipped off my shorts and shoes as well. I clearly had Doug's attention and as I turned on the spray and stepped into this glass walled surround shower that was all glass in a self contained corner unit I looked at Doug and motioned him in.

"Well?" My offer trailing off...

Doug quickly followed suit or should I say shed what he was wearing and walked into the shower and closed the door.

"I think that went well don't you?"

"Yeah as a matter of fact I do", I said... as the warmness of the shower washed over us and the easy proximately to passion took over. I had only had shower sex once in my life in a standard bathtub a long time ago, and it was time to use my new-found experience and make use of this shower which should have been featured in a magazine somewhere.

We started kissing and laughing for a few minutes while we went over the evening as we saw it from our viewpoint. We quickly forgot about that as the intensity of our kissing picked up and as we would constantly spin and change positions in the shower so we could both further our interests. After a few minutes of this and stroking each other while kissing I was ready to get down to business ass I got down on my knees in the shower with the shower nozzle behind me and it cascading over the two of us both of us mostly oblivious to the water and eager to please each other. After a few minutes of this it was my turn to receive and the shower had a wall mounted seat that was normally in the up position. When the seat was pulled down I was guided onto it as Doug proceed to alternate forcing his cock in my mouth and taking a break while he sucked me and ran his hands over my body. He finally broke this by asking

"Do you want this inside you here or on the bed?"

"Here," I said and turned around facing the corner of the front wall of the shower. The jets of the shower mostly went past us as Doug stepped up and quickly asserted his cock inside as I instinctively moved to allow this to happen.

Enjoying the passion and the love making I reach out and put both of my arms straight up in front of me giving myself a cushion just in case and using it to steady my positon at the same time. We would change positions again and make use of the bench and the side wall of the shower. The bench was sturdy enough that I could sit on it and Doug could stand and pile drive down into me which the lust as his face as he did this was pure heaven to both of us. I was amazed how our feet never slipped and how even with a wet surface we were never in fear of falling. I knew our shower fun was coming to an end and I remembered our sex on the couch from a previous visit and asked Doug to make love to me from behind. He didn't even make a pretext about being able to hold out and within two minutes I felt both his hands on my shoulders steadying himself as he gasped and filled me with seed. This was starting to get easy.

As we made our way back into the bedroom, under the covers, we both continued to bask in the evening. The great conversation with friends and new friends and the incredible sex that we seem to have down pretty good.

"What were you and Hannah talking about at the end? I saw she had you cornered." He intoned.

"She was asking how I ended up on this side of the street with you and she had a strange fascination with it. She was almost giddy about it," I replied.

"She does have a fascination with it. Dave said she is as straight as they come and has no interest in other women, but she finds two guys a turn on and asked him if he was interested in a 3some bi experience and he told her no. When she's buzzing, it gets worse"

"I'd love to be watched by her. She is gorgeous and so nice. Not sure I'd want her in bed with us, but I'm ok with her watching if you are?" I said to Doug.

"I dunno I would have to think about that. I was friends with her before Dave and I am just not sure of either of their reactions. Unsure she could keep that secret from him or the rest of our circle of friends." Doug responded.

"If she wanted to film us I'm ok with that." I quickly offered.

"You cannot be serious?" Doug says in his best John McEnroe voice. He then pulls back the cover to reveal his instant arousal.

"Of course, I'm serious and btw the ball was on the line, chalk flew up!" I continued the McEnroe themed line. "Besides we can study the tape, break down our performance and see how we can make ourselves better the same at athletes do when they watch game film."

"Ok. Next time I get her alone I will test the waters."

"I will dust off the camera and charge up both batteries. I think the way the house is we won't need additional lighting.

Ph1229
Ph1229
2 Followers