The R Word with Doug Pt. 03

Story Info
My First Attempt at finding a M4M relationship.
2.9k words
4.56
2.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction.

Since the two of us normally have a heavy travel schedule, Doug had gone to Texas to visit some customers and in the same week I had gone to Wisconsin to do the same. When you are on the road as a salesman there is a lot of downtime at night. I am certain it was different for me as I am just an employee, but since Doug runs his own company I would venture to say that when he returns to the hotel he is still working.

We had arranged to keep in touch while we were away and talked on the phone every night. Sometimes it was describing how great our jobs would be if it weren't for the customers. I am guessing this is a frequent refrain from people in industrial sales as our customer base is fickle to say the least. Our conversations naturally drifted to a matter of fact discussion about our sexual pasts and various conquests and what had happened the previous weekend between us. Both of us owing to our sales backgrounds are excellent communicators, we are both clear and concise when telling a narrative and even more clear when talking about our mutual expectations.

While neither of us wanted to jinx what we had going up to this point I think it was pretty clear that we were heading to a relationship. I couldn't help but think about my luck in finding what I considered the perfect partner for this foray to the other side of the street.

He flew back into town on Friday at the end of the week, like most business travelers do, and asked me over on Saturday evening which I had agreed. This time he was going to grill out some steaks and I volunteered to bring the wine and a couple of light side items. While Doug is a man's man he doesn't really have the same amount of skill in manning the grill that I have and he was not exactly open to my helpful suggestions. I changed up the wine from immodest chardonnay that he had served previously to a deep Argentinian Red Malbec that I had always wanted to pair with something off the grill.

We ate outside off his deck in the back of the house underneath the bedroom window with the woods and hill a short distance kind of boxing in the house it makes for a natural setting. I made a mental note that I would be ok getting fucked out here should the need suddenly arise out of spontaneous sexual combustion between the two of us. Between music and politics and sports, politics and business we had lots to talk about along while the steaks were pretty good, the wine was very potent so as we moved back into the house. After putting the dishes in the dishwasher, we both were buzzed enough with desire to head back into his spacious and sunken living room to get cozy.

As I sat down on the sectional sofa Doug sat right next to me and placed his hand on my knee as he continued to finish part of the conversation we'd been having. I knew that he was looking for a sign and what I find funny at this stage of our relationship is that I my entire body is hot for him and I can't imagine saying no, and I don't think it's my job to say no. I think it's my job to ask "how can I be of service?" I still refuse to give him that sign. I want him to get impatient and make his move, which shortly after I furtively rubbed the front of my shorts and he could not stand it any longer and leans in for a kiss which I eagerly close my eyes and return. Both of our bodies spring to life and his hands quickly seek out my body and clothes start to come off. I instinctively know that we are not going to make it up to the bedroom and I prepare to settle onto the couch, the downstairs lights are on, the windows are open and even though the house is set off the road the thrill is not diminished about being discovered.

Doug pushes me back into the corner of the couch, removes both my clothes and his clothes and immediately takes my cock in his mouth. I am dizzy with excitement, especially once I start hearing him eagerly and expertly slop on my cock. There is a certain sound that this makes and it's quite the turn on. His work on me is more than a bit thorough, from sucking me, working my balls into and out of his mouth and the stroking it's all I can do to not cum right then and there but I am able to hold off for a few minutes until I can push him away and change positions so we do.

I follow the example that he has set. I made love to his cock, not merely content to suck him in a random fashion. I was going to prove to him that I loved the art of fellatio. I didn't have to prove it to myself even at this early stage of my new found vocation. The great thing about Doug is that you can start off quickly or slowly but the more you wind him up the greater the potential for a sexual explosion is and this time was not a disappointment. No longer patiently waiting for some kind of sign to move forward, he stands up and lifts me up from my knees and kind of drapes me across the arm of the sofa. I am facing the back but my feet are on the floor and I am bent over with Doug behind me pushing me down at the small of my back.

"Steady there. Arch your back. Fucking take it." He announces as he steps up and forcefully grabs both of my hips and pushes himself slowly into me.

The feeling is incredible but I am feeling some residual soreness from the last time we had sex from about six days ago, but I know that it won't matter in a few minutes. The great thing about Doug is he is a powerful yet passionate top that knows his role and doesn't step over the line. He is teaching me with passion and physicality what my own role is, and what it can be as we make love and have physical and punishing sex. I am only too eager to learn and to accommodate. We continue to go at each other on the couch, eventually I get off the arm and face the back and in a show of subservience to his needs I arch my back and bend my body towards him. He is only too happy to oblige. First with one foot on the cushion and then with both feet on the cushion going as deep as he can until he has to step off the couch and prepare to finish.

"You want to cum inside me fucker?" I sneer.

"Yes, I do." As he slows down a bit to take his time and savor this moment.

I can feel his body tighten and his pace slow along with a change of his breathing and then without announcing it (he doesn't need to) he starts cumming and I can feel it as it is different from last time. The cum is hotter and the feeling is different from last time, most likely because of the positioning but I can feel his cock hold steady as it pulsates inside of me, releasing his passion and culminating in a long audible sigh from him. As I turn to look back he smiles and kisses me and actually was even cute enough to acknowledge that this was a one way street like the first time, except this time he was the recipient of that one way street.

"Sorry about that." He smiles as he says it.

"You're not sorry about anything. You loved that, I can see it in your eyes" I shot back.

"Well, in all fairness, the part where you were biting your lip was hot and I just couldn't hold it any longer. I knew you wouldn't mind... I am seriously turned on, want to head upstairs?" He inquired.

Clearly the answer was yes. The great thing about living alone is we just left our clothes spread out on the couch and the living room floor. As we walked out of the living room he extends his hand to me and I take his hand and we walk hand in hand from the living room to the stairs all the way up to the bed where we kiss and then climb in under the covers and embrace and touch and kiss some more. There is no need to speak as our actions have spoken louder than anything we could say, at least up until this point. As Doug falls asleep I cannot help but think that once a man finishes he quickly falls asleep. The old adage is true. All of those women throughout history that have complained about this were right.

Since I was still a bit buzzed from the wine I decided to lay there and fall asleep and enjoy the feeling of a man next to me. It was glorious, and even though I still knew we had unfinished business in the bedroom, I knew there was more to come from this intimacy. Doug woke first and wasn't shy about turning me on my back and waking me by kissing my neck which I simply cannot resist. He quickly gave my cock some attention with his talented tongue and then knowing how much I like missionary climbed between my legs and inserted himself easily into my asshole. I like the part that he has stopped asking. As he leans forward I allow my hands to jerk my own cock and also roam his chest, arms and body, paying extra attention to his nipples as that is a turn on for him.

Before he gathers up speed, he takes my right leg and twists me sideways and holds onto that leg with both of his hands and rests it up against his shoulder. With anyone else my exposure and vulnerability would cause me concern but with Doug's experience I know I'm in good hands. The change of angle has created a new feeling and we are quickly moving in unison as the pace and rhythm increases along with the lustful intentions. It doesn't take Doug very long but he does announce his intention to finish but this time I am more vocal with him begging him to wait and I push him away. We both smile and take a brief rest to change positions and I tell him to push me down flat and mouth me from behind which he does.

As he climbs on he slides his cock back into me and lays flat on top of me with his upper body pressed against me and I am unable to move. The only movement is his legs spreading my own and his hips moving his cock in and out of me. Knowing that the back of my neck is an erogenous zone he starts gently biting and licking the back of my neck and doing the same to my ear. As I bring my legs together he increases his pace and I know he's about to cum. I feel lucky that in round two I have added in at least twenty extra minutes of intercourse to what I experience downstairs and I am going to tell him that it's ok to cum, but for some reason I can't get the words out of my mouth in any coherent fashion.

"that's it, that's it.. come on, deliver it (huh?) give it! Fill it, take it!" I snap. While it's clear the point I am trying to get across it actually hasn't come out as any kind of sexy prose. I will work on this.

As Doug delightfully finishes we both catch our breath and when he comes back from the bathroom he tells me how much it would mean to him if I stayed the night. Since this is a major bullet point on my m4m bucket list I agree and he gets into bed, again under the covers and this time with the clock approaching midnight we fall asleep and then cuddle in a big spoon little spoon position.

Sunday morning about 6.30 I wake up first and decide to cross something else off my bucket list and that is to give a blowjob the minute I wake up. While Doug appears to be a rather sound sleeper since we both slept naked (remember our clothes are still downstairs) I gently touch him and work my hands around in the darkness to stroke his cock to life. With my touching him and the natural state of his morning wood I find his cock perfectly at attention and awaiting my delicate touch which I am only too happy to provide. I am uncertain if he's asleep at the moment I start sucking him as I took his entire cock into my mouth at once, but the rest of his body starts to move and I put my hands on him as it's now my turn to hold him in place. His cock is about 7 inches and more than a bit thick and with the attention that he pays to his own grooming it is a pleasure to provide this service even in near total darkness. There is no sound between us. There is only the stillness and coolness of the house in the very early morning and I can feel a breeze coming in through the bedroom's balcony window but I am transfixed on the task at hand. I know that I am going to make him cum and I am going to swallow him to quote an old Folger's commercial, "The best part about waking up is a stiff cock in your mouth." It's hard to think that without singing it in your head.

After about ten minutes of me sucking his cock and him remaining silent and motionless he finishes. The load is fantastic. It leaves his body with quite a bit of force and it is thick and in abundance. This is much better than the hot tub from the week previous. I actually miss part of this magnificent load which ends up on my lower lip and I quickly use my tongue to get it. At this stage of my career as a full service provider I would hate to waste it.

By now the sun has come up over the horizon and the room has filled with natural light. We exchange some small talk but I have a long day in front of me and need to at least begin to head home. I head for the first bathroom down the hallway and jump in the shower. The shower is all glass walls with a drain in the room and not a regular bathtub. As I have always considered myself a performance artist with more than a bit of exhibitionist in me I leave the door open hoping that Doug will get off the bed and take the bait and watch. after starting the shower I turn around and he is standing at the door, leaning against the door frame in silence watching me shower. I stoke my cock for him and he does the same for me. This goes on for a few minutes as I wash my hair and lather up my body. As I turn off the shower and open the door he gets a fresh towel and dries me off. Starts at my shoulders, down my back until the towel is wrapped around my waist and he pulls me close and kisses and says

"Thanks. Yesterday and today was more than incredible. Are you sure you can't come back later today, cause if you do I have an idea?"

"Yeah. I bet you do." I laugh and step out of the shower into his full on embrace. There is something hot about his one arm hugging me with his left hand draped around my body and his hand squarely on my now very sore ass. As I look past him in the mirror I can see his muscular and defined upper body very well in the steam and heat of the shower. As much as I would love to spend the entire day in his service I know I have got to head home.

"I've gotta get going but I am free all next weekend when you get back from your trip."

We agree to talk again through the week and to meet up next weekend when we are both back home. I go downstairs, get my clothes off the couch and head towards the door. Doug gives me another hug and quick kiss and I walk down the driveway and as I am getting in my car I see his neighbor lady outside with her dog. She is maybe in her early 60s and as I back out of the driveway she waves and smiles a bit more than you would to a complete stranger as if she knows what goes on in that house.

This journey has started off with sex and it's ended in true intimacy.