The Race to the Bottom

Story Info
A woman gets an urge to get depraved.
3.3k words
4.44
21.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Euphie had never been a conformist. She just... Didn't like all these boring things. College had been great, a time to experiment, get wild, live dangerously. And when she had gone home after college for a bit she had nearly exploded under her parents. Well now she had a job. And she was going to go even wilder.

Euphie had managed to get a job in a rather raunchy, racy, and to be frank, somewhat disgusting kind of show hall. A college girlfriend worked there, and had managed to get her hired, knowing from college that Euphie could handle working there. And all that entailed.

Euphie flew into the airport and got a car to her friends apartment, located directly above the show hall it was in a less than ideal neighborhood, trash on the streets, a distinct odor in the air. Euphie didn't have much, a few suitcases, and a handful of personal things in the mail. She had been told to enter the club, and indeed just walked in.

Inside the place it was poorly kept. The floors and walls with a sheen of mess on them. The smell of patrons and probably backed up sewage systems hitting Euphie's nostrils. Instantly she was thrilled a shiver racing down her spine. Things were foul here and she loved it. She'd be right at home. Euphie waited for a bit. Her text had sent to her friend, but it wasn't marked read yet. After a few minutes wait she looked around, hid her stuff behind the front desk and began to look around.

After a bit she heard some noise from something that seemed to be an office. Walking over she glanced before hearing a male moan from a crack in the door. Taking a moment Euphie crept over to the barely open door. Through which she saw what she had imagined and, quietly, hoped would happen to her.

Euphie's friend, Yhenna, was there in what seemed to be the office being double teamed. Her mouth was sucking on a cock, while her short skirt was hiked up and another man was penetrating... One hole. Euphie couldn't see which from her current angle.

Yhenna happily sucked down the cock in her throat and let the other man use her as he saw fit. It was clear from some stains in the office that this wasn't the first time this had happened. Euphie was thrilled. She licked her lips and quietly put her hand to her crotch.

Yhenna moaned some as she was fucked. The guy she was giving oral asked. "Like it girl?" To which Yhenna gave a positive nod.

As Yhenna kept sucking Euphie kept on masturbating. Stroking her clit and putting her hand under her pants as she got really into it. At one point she let out a bit of a moan however and Yhenna, and the guy she was sucking off turning around. However they turned around at the moan. The man whose cock had been in Yhenna's mouth came and spurted cum onto Yhenna's face, who, by and large, looked unbothered.

Euphie paused, frozen in the door, hand down her pants. "Hey there... I'm a new hire and new move in."

Yhenna hummed. "Hey Euphie! Glad to meetcha!" She beamed as she wriggled her ass, the guy fucking her stopping for a bit. "C-can ya stop Jose?" She muttered.

The man at her rear paused. "Oh... Oops. M'bad." Nobody seemed mortified having been caught fucking. A little aware that the time was poor buuuuuut they weren't anything more than mildly inconvenienced.

Yhenna snorted. "Relax, for fucks sake." She said getting up unbothered by the cum on her face and chest. Moving over to Euphie she embraced the girl and gave her a big sticky cum laden kiss.

While Euphie still had a hand down her pants and was a touch immobilized, but she happily took the kiss, sloppy seconds and all. Without even a slight worry she gave Yhenna some quick mild tongue before the other pulled away, sticky strands of cum smeared on her face.

Yhenna turned to the guys. "Euphie is a hell of a perv. I know she can manage our work place. Anyways the guy in my ass was Jose, our resident sound guy, and the other guy whose cum you got a taste of was the general manager Paul." She hummed.

"So... Do you like suck dick for favors or...?" Euphie asked.

Yheanna snorted with a laugh, her chest bouncing up and down. "Fuck no. We're all huge perv's here. While not everyone here would fuck at work, nobody would tell anyone here not to do that, especially while we don't have a show going on." She laughed. "We were waiting for a few parts to install, and the guy was running late, so, well, lets relax ya know."

"Speaking of, I think I'm just gonna..." Jose said as a hand went to his dick.

"Oh. Well..." Euphie said. "I can help with that."

"You sure?" Yhenna said as Euphie walked over to Jose. "I mean you just got here. Wanna move in first or...?"

There was no question. Euphie stopped shy of getting on her knees. "My shit is behind the front entrance desk. You can take it up there if you think I'll take too long." She said waving her hand and getting to her knees. "Although you're on edge ain't ya." Euphie said with a smirk.

Jose paused. "I mean... Yeah, but I had it up her ass you wa-"

Jose was cut off as Euphie lit up at the realization that his cock had been up the others ass. She had wanted something like this in her life. Something so nasty and gross, but also something that clearly, from the smell of things, was also fairly everyday. With that her lips *hungrily* went down onto Jose's cock. She could taste the filth on Jose's cock and sucked down hungrily wanting more and more of that taste. That delicious perverse taste. It only took a few seconds before Jose came, and Euphie swallowed. "There, a small reward for me fucking things up." Finally her hand came out of her pants a little sticky with just a nice touch of arousal on her fingers.

"Come on, I was only here to kill time and wait for you." Yhenna said waving Euphie along. "And if you're needy you can come back later. These two guys will be ready once we've got everything unpacked."

With that Yhenna lead Euphie to, first her luggage, and second outdoors, and down a dirty alleyway. Then through a small side door. "Our place is above the joint. Bit shitty on sick days, but helluva an easy commute." It was a bit muddy, the two girls splattering through mud even in just this tiny alleyway. Euphie chuckled and stamped her feet into the mud as Yhenna watched. "Still sucking dick and playing in puddles?" She chuckled. "Fuckin hell. You were always a blast."

Going up a small stairway Euphie made it to a modest, if grimy, apartment. A faint odor or sweat and a strong odor of sex was in the air. Euphie was nearly getting high on it. "Fuck. You are into this shit." She chuckled as Yhenna lead Euphie to her room.

"We got a spot for ya. And a nice bed." Yhenna said laying down. "Now then, I think you were masturbating when I saw you, and then so rudely interrupted. Come on, lets make you feel better."

Euphie was on top of Yhenna in seconds. "I noticed its not that clean here." She hummed.

"Girl." She said as her hands undid Euphie's shorts. "We perform for some nasty crust punks. We'd lose street cred if we were a clean place. We just keep the bar up to health standards, and everything else just passes muster." She chuckled. "Including me, and soon, you." A finger went to Euphie's clit and began to play with it.

"Th-thank you." She moaned. "Mm, fuck the fuck out of me." She moaned.

"I think I can." She said humming. "Oh, Euphie, still into that nasty shit you tried out in college?" She asked.

Euphie smirked. "I never got out of it."

"Alright, so we don't much care how nasty your room is, but you do have to look... Kinda nice for work. Having said that, I know you liked this so." Yhenna slid back on the bed and grunted for a moment. After a few seconds the sound of water could be heard, then the smell of piss.

Euphie went right up Yhenna's skirt and licked up that piss, while also getting a potent whiff of her pussy. It seemed Yhenna didn't clean up much either. Smelling strongly of sweat in general, and potently of sex down between her legs. God Euphie missed this. When they were roomates, going without showers for ages, fucking everyone they dared, pissing the bed. This was heaven for her. When she felt the piss stop she hummed. "I wanna get under you. I want you to sweat and piss all over me. I'll be your mattress." She said.

Yhenna moved around some as she let Euphie climb onto the bed. When Euphie was on her back she moaned. "Ahh, I haven't felt this warm mess on my back in a long time." She hummed.

"Don't worry about anyone complaining about the smell of piss. There's one guy we have who stays here, he wets the bed too. Dunno if he gets off on it, but he has done it a lot. And... I'm not as into it as you, but I have gotten off to this shit." Yhenna chuckled. "You've changed me a fair bit." She smirked. "For the nastier."

Euphie pulled Yhenna down to her. "Fuck me until I am soaked with your juices." She said. "I want to be sticky with love." She moaned.

Yhenna got to work pulling down Euphie's shorts. Then slid her fingers up into Euphie. Euphie was soaked and thrilled, all of this incredibly exciting to her. She writhed and moaned under Yhenna. Shaking in pleasure. She began to wet herself her bed quickly becoming soaked to all hell. Yhenna didn't even blink, her own skirt quite wet with her own piss. She kept right on fingering. "You bad, bad girl." Yhenna said. "You'll have to spend the whole day in your wet shorts for wetting the bed. I might use you as a toilet just for punishment."

Euphie moaned as she nodded. "I-I'm very bad!" She let out. "So bad. The worst!" She said with, well, excitement. "I am j-just good for being a toilet!" She let out. Euphie's fingers added to Yhenna's inside of her, as she managed to piss even more. She had kept her bladder nice and full for just this, and as her sheets became soaked she was incredibly aroused, cumming quickly. "Ahh! F-fuck. C-cumming!"

Yhenna re-doubled her efforts as she put more fingers into Euphies pussy, and put her mouth around Euphie's breasts, pulling up her shirt and taking off her bra. Sliding Euphies bra under her own crotch, Yehanna focused for a bit and let some piss leak into the bra. Euphie heard this and looked down. Yhenna had to push, but more piss hit her bra. Euphie came again in rapid succession. She was breaking out in a sweat from the stimulation, and panting.

Yhenna kept up the finger assault, Euphie aiding her, until she felt Euphies pussy clamp down a third time. Then she pulled back a little sweaty herself. "Alright. You've cum three times in only a handful of minutes. You're all sweaty and sticky, but I'm nowhere near enough." She said humming as she walked over to a dresser and opened the top drawer. "I might have slipped something in here." She teased as she pulled out a double ended dildo. It was a toy both girls were familiar with, as were their loins.

Euphie spread her legs wider than before as Yhenna first put one end into herself and then the other into Euphie. Finally sitting up the two got it so a movement from one girl would stimulate the others toy, so they began to move and shake, and soon enough Yhenna was cumming. The two girls kept this up for almost forty five minutes, hitting orgasm after orgasm, until finally they both slumped into each others shoulders, sweaty, sticky, and very satisfied. "F-fuck." Yhenna said. "I forgot what an animal you are."

"F-fuckin right." Euphie let out with some mock energy in her voice. "M'm... B-beastial..." She panted as she lay back with a fwump. Yhenna fell on top of her which lead to an 'oof' from Euphie, but no movement. "G-glad you're all sticky on top of me." She said.

"Das wh-wha you wanted." Yhenna said, before passing out, Euphie moments behind her.

Some time later the two awoke, when one of them started to stir moving the toy in both of them. Yhenna was aware enough first and pulled it out. Euphie a bit slower. Yhenna didn't seem like she was at 100% but she was more with it than Euphie as she moved and stretched.

"I know you have stamina like hell. But how are you so awake... However long after a session like that?" Euphie asked Yhenna as she tried to move, her legs partially asleep.

"Oh, its the job. I do a looot of fucking here." She hummed. "You'll learn soon enough. Its a nice perk." She hummed smirking. "But, lets take a lunch break. I assume you're hungry and thirsty yes?"

"Yeah... Very thirsty... Very, very thirsty. Very very ver-" She was cut off by a finger in her mouth, which she began to suck on.

"I get it, you wanna piss more. You are single minded. Look, eat and drink first, then you have something to let out. We'll take a few hours off, and then, after a short tour, we'll resume later. And I'll make sure you and I both have full bladders." She said as a finger teased Euphie's pussy lips before walking off. "Come when you're ready!"

Yhenna had a nice lunch made for Euphie, and then she showed off the whole apartment before doing a show downstairs of the theater. Both girls had large water bottles with them the entire time they weren't at the table, and filled them up a few times each, Euphie, surprise surprise, filling hers up more.

This also served as a very, very basic job introduction, and while Yhenna said that she'd get more into it the next day, she did show off that the two guys were doing actual work as they set up some lights and a speaker by the stage, although the guys diiiid tease them both some. IT seemed work was very... Well, sexual.

After this, and some more stamping in the mud from Euphie, they went back up to Euphie's room.

When there, Yhenna finished her bottle and put it aside. "Fuck, god that was hard to hold in." Her bladder was threatening to leak. She paced a bit nervously, but seemed stuck in thought.

"What? Having trouble?" If Yhenna's bladder was nearly bursting, Euphies had a crack in it. She had her pants on, and there were clearly wet spots running down its length. Euphie had four bottles and a can of beer more than what Yhenna had, and she had been leaking for the past fifteen minutes. "I wonder what you'll do." She said with a teasing tone as she sat on her bed, struggling to keep her flow to a minimum.

"I got it! Finally!" She went over to Euphie's luggage and looked at her two suitcases. "Are there any electronics in these?" She asked pausing.

"Just the small one, and my bag." She said motioning to a travel bag. "Why?"

Yhenna unzipped letting out a moan. "Reasons." She said as she opened up the suitcase pausing, a little piss leaked from her as she got up. "Nothing in here you wouldn't want messy?" She asked looking one more time at Euphie.

Euphie gulped. "If there was before, not now. F-fucking... I wanna see." She said as she began to wet herself properly.

With that Yhenna managed to get into an awkward squat and started to relieve herself over Euphies clothes. Euphie slipped a hand down her pants and one onto her breast as she began to furiously masturbate. "D-dammit. I wish you had told me. A toy would help." She panted incredibly turned on by this.

Yhenna didn't care. Her face was painted with relief as she pissed right on her pervy friends once clean clothes. What started as a pitter patter soon started to puddle some as Yhenna had a lot to let through her system. Even if Euphie had outdone her, she still had more to drink in a few hours than most people would in a whole day. Three beers, and five large bottles of water had to come out somewhere. After almost a minute pissing Yhenna fell back into the luggage, but kept on going. "That was getting painful." She muttered as she began to thumb through Euphie's luggage. Not caring that her hands were getting wet with her own piss she pulled things aside. "Bra? That's too dry. Oooh, this one is white, not for long. Panties? You wear those?" Yhenna hadn't had panties on the whole day. Even in her short skirt.

After nearly two and a half minutes of soaking Euphies clothes right through Yhenna finally got up. "Alright. I feel mostly relieved. Miiiight have to let out a bit more, but that can wait some."

Euphie had cum twice just watching that. She didn't care if every outfit she had brought would smell like piss for a year. Furiously masturbating and wetting herself, her jeans and underwear now soaked like they were hit with a hose, she was way too turned to care. "God you nasty fuckin bitch!" She moaned as she hit her third climax. "Fuck yes. I knew I was gay for you for a reason." She panted in a nice and proper sweat. Euphie stripped off her shirt, and, with some effort, slid it into her pants, quickly soaking that with Urine too. Her bra came off and was just thrown around. She got off the bed and crawled over to Yhenna, who was seated just to one end of Euphies luggage. Crawling on all fours she left a wet trail on the floor as she made sure to walk to her luggage and stop. There she stretched herself a bit, but managed to kiss Yhenna's lips. Then, getting down, feeling the wetness against her abdomen, she started to eat out Yhenna's pussy while still wetting herself, soaking every piece of clothing she currently had in this building (save for one bra) in urine.

Yhenna moaned. "Fuck you are crazy. And you are a-awesome!" She moaned as she was eaten out. "I-I'll introduce you to the bed wetter some time. He m-might actually sleep with you ya damn piss slut!" She moaned as she kept Euphies head right in her crotch. Then came the last of her piss. Right in Euphies face. Just how she wanted it. Euphie drank up the piss and any other fluid as she lay on her luggage making it very, very wet.

Euphie was thrilled by all of this, and went to bed with Yhenna in piss soaked sheets, soaked in her own arousal, some of Yhenna's, and sweat, in addition to the urine. This? This was the degrading she had hoped for. And with a little luck she could get a lot more of that shit here than she had gotten even in college.