The Raffle

Story Info
A wife fantasy.
6.2k words
4.29
19k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based on a fantasy my wife shared with me way back when we were still dating. It contains an element of non consent but very little reluctance.

I don't condone what takes place....it is purely fictional and fantasy.

Chloe busied herself getting ready for their night out. It had become a fairly regular thing. So much so they'd agreed to name it "date night" and she always got excited during the build up. It was extra special tonight though because it was her 21st birthday and David had promised her a night to remember. So she showered and shaved her body and as she moisturised, she smiled, remembering the look on David's face when he first realised she kept herself smooth. Even though he was 6 years older, it was apparent how little experience he had with women when they first started dating 18 months earlier. Being less experienced than her was something she hadn't expected to find attractive, but as their relationship developed she'd found it made it so much easier to open up about her fantasies and kinks.

David didn't judge her, not like all the other guys and there had been quite a few before she met him. Those other guys hadn't been discreet either and Chloe's reputation had taken a nosedive. He'd been quite the gentleman though, taking nearly a month before he made a move sexually. After 3 months she was sharing things with him she never expected to share with anyone. What surprised her most was his positive reaction. His cock would get so hard when she described her kink for exhibitionism or her fantasies which nearly always involved a man or men with unusually large cocks. She didn't know why she felt that way, just that she did. Far from putting him off, David would get involved in them, adding details and encouraging her for more.

It hadn't taken much to progress from fantasy to reality, setting situations where she could be accidentally seen. That had moved on to their "date nights" where she would actively dress provocatively and they would arrange to meet a stranger so he could watch as she displayed herself. It never went further than that, other than letting him watch as she sucked David off. Just another one of her kinks, Chloe truly loved fellating cock. She often questioned if it was an obsession.

Standing naked in front of the mirror, she finished moisturing her skin and looked at her reflection. On the whole she was happy with the image. She was tall, 5'10" and curvy as opposed to slim. Her "C" cup breasts were slightly saggy and her areolae were quite small but dark in colour. Her nipples were were thick and get very hard when she was aroused or cold. She wished her breasts were more firm. She also wished her tummy was flatter, but with only a small roundness nobody would describe her as fat or chubby. David always told her that he found her tummy mound sexy.

She did like her pussy though, especially after one of her previous boyfriends had convinced her to shave. It was neat and rounded, the slit unhindered by large labia, which only appeared when she was aroused. David affectionately called them her petals. She was often embarrassed by her clitoris though which when aroused, would push through the neat slit because of the size. She knew that at 1 1/2" long it was larger than average and some of her boyfriends had been pretty brutal in their opinions. David loved it and really got off when he saw the looks on other mens faces when they first saw it. In fairness, so did Chloe. Even though she was embarrassed by the size, David had given her confidence.

She also loved her long legs. They were strong and shapely and they never failed to garner attention from men. Women too, occasionally. What she considered her best feature was the one she'd suffered relentless ridicule for at school. Her ass. Yes it was big, very big, but it was still firm and round. Sitting atop her thighs like 2 halves of an oversized basketball, it stuck out defying gravity. What once was the source of taunting and bullying, she now dressed to accentuate its size and shape, fully aware of the attraction it drew. It was like a magnet for men, including David who was utterly obsessed with it. Finding clothes to fit was often an issue however, but she wouldn't have changed it.

She realised time was getting the better of her, she had to be there at 9pm and it was nearly 8. David rarely asked her to dress in a specific way for "date night" leaving her to choose for herself. It was just another one if his traits that she loved. Tonight was different though and he'd asked her wear something really provocative. In fact, his words were "really slutty" and it had the effect of making her more aroused than usual. So she put her blonde hair in pigtails and applied her make up heavily. Smoky style eyeshadow with glossy bright red lipstick, matching the colour of her painted finger and toenails. The only underwear was a tiny red gstring that matched the high, open toe, red strappy heels she chose. She finished by choosing to wear a dress she'd never worn outdoors, a white Lycra minidress with thin straps over her shoulders.

She checked her reflection. It was definitely slutty. Whilst not completely see through, she could just make out her nipples and the gstring beneath the material and the hem barely covered her ass. The dress clung to every contour of her body. It looked slutty and she felt slutty.

It was a summer evening and she decided not to take a coat even though there was a chance of showers forecast. Instead she grabbed a small umbrella along with her handbag when her taxi arrived. David had specifically said he wanted to be there when she arrived so he could look at the reaction she would attract.

She gave the taxi driver the address.

"You sure you want to go there Miss?" he queried as she took her seat. She nodded and confirmed she did and he began the journey.

She didn't know the pub David had asked her to go to, but she knew that area of town had a reputation for being a quite rough. Still, if he was there she felt she'd be safe. She was excited too and a little bit damp between her legs, especially whenever she caught the cabbie checking her out in the rear view mirror. He wasn't attractive but even so, she enjoyed that he wanted to look at her. Chloe loved knowing men wanted to ogle her.

As they got closer to her destination, the weather began to turn. Clouds rolled across the sky, getting darker by the minute. If it rained she didn't expect it would be an issue, it would be a short hop out of the taxi and straight into the pub. She doubted she'd need the umbrella.

When the driver pulled up at the end of a narrow dead end street it was raining and Chloe looked, but couldn't see the pub

"It's down there on the right Miss," he told her. "It's too narrow for me to turn around so you'll have to walk from here."

A little annoyed she paid him the fare and got out, opening her umbrella as she did. Summer it might have been, but the rain was cold as she walked towards to pub. The street was darkly lit and dirty with litter. For the first time she felt slighty uneasy. By the time she made it the only part of her that wasn't wet was her head.

"The Nags Head" was a typical small old pub. It looked a bit run down from the outside. She checked her reflection in door window before going inside. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the wet material of the dress. She could even see the red gstring. Chloe silently cursed the taxi driver as she folded her umbrella and pushed the door open nervously and went inside.

She was immediately hit with the smell of cigarettes and stale beer followed by the warmth of the air, thick with tobacco smoke. Opposite the entrance, next to the bar that stood to the left, was the door to the toilets. On her right was a small area where 2 guys were playing a game of darts. Immediately to her left was the seating area, where approximately 5 or 6 tables were dotted around with customers sitting and drinking. The lighting was low, but she could see the men looking over as the door closed behind her. She noticed there were no other women there. Neither was there any sign of David.

Looking at her watch, she realised she was 10 minutes early so made the short walk to the bar. In any other place she would have revelled in the looks she was getting, but here she felt uncomfortable. This was a rough pub, there was no doubt about that.

The barman looked her up and down as she ordered a vodka and tonic. He was a huge guy. Fat and balding with dirty teeth. He was wearing a white vest, that had long ago discoloured and was spotted with beer stains. His arms were thick and hairy and his chest hair spilled out from the top. His lecherous grin added to her unease as he popped her drink on the bar with fat tobacco stained fingers and dirty fingernails.

"Ain't seen you in 'ere before," he smiled making no attempt to hide his wandering eyes. In spite of his appearance, Chloe felt her nipples harden.

She explained she was meeting her boyfriend, hoping that would put an end to any thoughts he may have had.

"Oh yeah?" he asked. "Whats 'is name then?" His eyes bored into her chest, licking his lips at her hard teats.

"David," she answered hesitantly. "David Woods."

"Nah, don't know anyone by that name," he told her. "And I know everyone who comes in 'ere. You sure you got the right place darlin'?"

She could feel her face flushing at his unwanted gaze, but she couldn't stop how erect her nipples remained. After confirming she was indeed at the right place, she quickly gulped down her drink. The warmth of the alcohol gave her some desperately needed courage. She quickly looked around the room. There were probably 30 or so men there of differing ages all chattering away in their groups, but still no sign of David. She could feel eyes on her as she ordered another drink and she was acutely aware of what they could see. She pulled at the hem of her dress in an effort to look more respectable but the material just sprang back to where it was.

Now she silently cursed David for asking her to dress slutty and not being there. With only one stool at the bar, she decided to sit. At least she might not feel as "on show" that way. It was a bizarre design. The seat being more rectangular than round. In fact it was more like a short plank of well worn wood and offered very little support, especially given the size of her buttocks. It took some experimenting to find the most comfortable spot, which happened to be at the tops of her thighs rather than her ass. It made her feel as if her cheeks were hanging over the edge and completely unsupported, even more on show than when standing.

As she downed her second vodka, the 2 men who'd been playing darts appeared either side of her and immediately set about trying to chat her up. She was used to this kind of attention and the 2 drinks had given her some courage, so she batted away their remarks easily but accepted another drink when one of them offered.

They were probably in their 30's and were obviously twin brothers. Tall with shaved heads and muscles bulging from tight black T-shirts, they looked to be body builders or something similar. They weren't unattractive either and in another place she would have been turned on by their banter. Chloe had quite a thing for musclemen and even though David wasn't built like that, she'd told him that those types of men attracted her. She quickly downed her 3rd drink and looking at her watch, realised David was now late. It was nearly 9.10pm.

Another drink appeared on the bar for her, but she didn't remember asking for one. The atmosphere in pub seemed louder too, but she relaxed as she bantered with the muscle twins and felt her panties getting quite wet at their flattering comments. She felt someone behind her and then turned to see who it was that had groped her ass. A young lad with a baseball cap and scruffy T-shirt grinned back at her.

"Nice fuckin' arse sweetheart," he beamed as his mate nudged his arm. "Not many of them fuckers to the pound."

Annoyed at his brazenness, she was about to give him a piece of her mind but one of the twins told her not to worry about it and put his arm around her waist. "We'll look after you 'til your boyfriend gets here," he said with a gold toothed smile and a wink.

The other twin matched his brother and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You can't knock him really with an arse like that," he smiled a similar gold toothed smile. "Don't you worry babe. If anythin' gets too out of hand we'll sort 'em out."

She was feeling decidedly tipsy as she relaxed and downed her 4th drink which was soon replaced. Another hand gripped her buttocks and when she turned around, it was a short old toothless man wearing a flat cap. He looked dirty and smelled dirty too, but he openly gripped both buttocks and jiggled them in his hands as if weighing them. Chloe, even more annoyed, couldn't stop him with the twins holding her the way they were. "Everyone in 'ere can see your fuckin' knickers you know," he leered at her. "If that's what you call 'em. Look more like a piece of fuckin' string to me," he added, continuing to manipulate her cheeks like dough balls for a few moments before walking off towards the toilets.

The twins told her not to worry again as she drank the glass of vodka in front of her. Annoyed by the way the men had groped her, she was also very wet too. The drinks, the barman ogling her breasts, the 2 strangers groping her and the twins flattery and banter having the effect of turning her on. She could feel her clitoris chafing against her gstring.

2 more drinks, another guy who chose to grope her ass and Chloe was very wet, but perplexed by David's absence.

As the twins held her firmly she watched as the barman nonchalantly reached over the bar and pulled the front of her dress down to expose her tits. What surprised her most was that she didn't try to stop him as he then kneaded both breasts before pinching and tweaking her nipples. As if in a dream she watched his mouth opening and closing when he told the twins "Looks like we've got ourselves a right dirty fucking slut in 'ere tonight boys."

She looked from one smiling twin to the other as her pussy bubbled, not quite sure why she was letting it happen, but made no attempt to stop it. "Yeah, I think you're right there mate," one of them answered as she looked down at the barman's sweaty fingers mauling her nipples. Much more of this and she'd be close to cumming. She immediately reprimanded herself. This wasn't right. She should be stopping him.

The barman stopped and covered her tits back up as if he'd read her mind. "Would you do me a favour darlin'?" he asked. "It's raffle night tonight. You mind handing the tickets out for me would you?"

She felt the twins encourage her with some nudging from their big muscular arms, so she hesitantly agreed. God she was so turned on her pussy juices were in free flow. She took the roll of raffle tickets and stood up on wobbly legs, took a few moments to steady herself and made her way into the crowd of men.

"Only one ticket for each one of 'em," she heard the barman call out.

Chloe handed tickets out to each and every man there as hands groped her buttocks and kneaded her breasts, their faces and comments just a blur as she pushed her way through. Her attempts to bat the wandering hands away were fruitless and were just replaced by more. They were treating her like a piece of meat. She should have walked out, but the expectation that David would arrive soon kept her there.

Eventually she made her way back to the bar and handed the duplicate tickets back to the barman. He threw them into a small black bucket then moved from behind bar, locked the entrance door and turned the lights down. Only the lights above her remained lit now and the crowd of men looking on blurred into the darkness as she stood between the twins.

"Right then you lot," the barman called out like the Ring Master at a circus. The hubbub of the crowd lulled into silence. "Tonight is raffle night," he announced proudly to a chorus of cheers. "There will 5 lucky winners. Yeah, you 'eard me. 5 of you lucky fuckers will be winners tonight!"

More calls from the crowd filled Chloe's ears with noise, unable to discern any words in particular. Her clitoris was so hard and her pussy so wet that she could feel the juices between her thighs. In unison the twins each wrapped a muscled arm around her and she looked into their smiling faces. The thought that in any other circumstance, she'd like them to fuck her sprang to mind. Her body was tingling with sexual energy as the dull throb being generated deep inside her vulva began ache.

"Are you all ready?" she heard the barman shout out followed by the raucous noise from the eager rabble. Somewhere in the recesses of her befuddled brain, Chloe wondered what the prizes would be but the ache in her now sopping wet pussy pushed the thought away.

Watching the barman, he reached into the bucket, swirled his sweaty hand around and retrieved a single ticket. "First up.....number 13!" The noise was almost unbearable as she picked out a figure pushing his way forward with his hand waving a ticket above his head.

"Thats me!" the shadowy figure announced as he emerged into the light in front of her. He was just a normal looking guy in his 40's wearing faded blue jeans and a T-shirt with a logo on the chest that she didn't recognise. Aware that she was as excited for him as he seemed to be, Chloe waited eagerly to hear what his prize would be. Her inner thighs were slick with her sticky cream, now running below the hemline of her dress.

"Unlucky," the barman told the excited man. "You get the booby prize. The slut's knickers."

The winner looked slightly crestfallen, but then his lips curled into a wicked grin. "Yeah, but I get to take 'em off right?" he asked, already moving to kneel in front of her.

Chloe didn't seem to grasp what was actually happening even as the twins rolled up her dress until it rested around her waist. She could feel the change in temperature as her upper thighs, groin and cheeks were suddenly exposed, but all she could do was look down at the kneeling man whose face is now directly in front of her gstring covered mons.

Briefly she came to her senses and tried to pull away, but the twins hold on her was too strong. With the door locked and no sign of David, she knew there was no escape.

There was a loud cheer as the winner reached to hook his fingers under the flimsy elastic straps. "Fuck me!" he cried out turning to the men watching. "Dirty fucking slut's pissing cunt juice boys." Another loud chorus of cheers and catcalls filled the room which quickly turn into a chant of "Take them off! Take them off!"

The twins held her tightly when her legs begin to tremble as the winner started to slowly remove her panties. At mid thigh, Chloe felt the gusset that seemed to be desperately clinging on to maintain her modesty, suddenly give way with a ping. A roar filled her senses as the audience went into overdrive at the sight of her obscenely swollen clitoris popping into view. The man lifted each ankle and stood up with his prize, much to the delight of everyone watching.

The natural reaction to pull her dress down was met with 2 strong hands that gripped her wrists tightly, before the twins moved her hands behind her back. She didn't stuggle. It was pointless anyway. So she decided to just let it happen. The truth was that she was enjoying it and the man was right, her pussy was on fire. She could hardly see any of the men, but she knew they could see her oh so clearly.

The barman stepped forward and using thumb and forefinger, parted her flesh to display her clitoris. "Fuck me," he grinned at her, his stained teeth wet with saliva. "Looks like the slut's a bit excited," and roughly flicked her engorged jewel causing shockwaves to ripple through her body. The rabble yelled and whistled at her torment. "Look at the size of the clit on 'er." she heard someone call out. Instead of shrinking away she pushed her pelvis forward, eager for them to see.

12