The Raffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking his lips as he watched her throb, "Get 'er on the stool boys," the barman told the twins.

In a matter of what seemed like moments, they deftly manhandled Chloe onto the stool, bound her ankles to the legs, then forced her down so her face was pressed against the top of the bar. She could feel the wetness of previously spilled beer washing her cheek as they moved her arms up behind her back and held her there. The thin plank of wood pressed into the backs of her knees and with a click, she felt the seat rise slightly, then tilt forward. The motion forced her hips downward and her ass up, contorting her spine to bend inward and leave her buttocks, anus and pussy on full show. It should have felt extremely uncomfortable, but it wasn't and her mind flooded with the image everyone there was presented with. Such was her excitement that long strings of thick liquid hung from her pussy.

The room fell silent as the barman stepped beside her, eager to hear who the next winner would be. His hand rested on her lower back as he took another ticket from the bucket. "Number 29!" he called out. She could hear the movement amongst the cheering crowd. "That's me," someone announced as he moved behind her causing the air to caress her exposure.

"You get 4 minutes of fingering the slut's arsehole," the barman declared. Again the cheering rang through her ears. She tried to shake her head, but it was impossible. Anything anal was strictly off limits and she had never let anyone go near there. She tried to struggle, but the twins held her firm.

"Nobody fingered your arse before slut?" the barman taunted her. "Well you ain't in no position to stop it now are ya?" she heard him say. "4 minutes Mickey and I'm timing you."

Hands gripped her cheeks and roughly pulled them open before she felt warm breath dance across her. "What the fuck are you doin' Mickey?" the barman barked.

"She's all dry ain't she. I ain't fingering her till I get 'er wet," his disembodied voice replied. Then a baseball cap was placed in her head. "Hold that for me darlin' will ya," he laughed as he bent back down. Chloe knew then that it was the young lad who'd first groped her earlier.

He wasted no time either and she gasped when he pushed his tongue inside her, the stubble of his chin stinging her pussy and the sensitive flesh between her cheeks. Surprisingly Chloe found this invasion far better than she could have imagined and her pussy responded by oozing further as her sphincter convulsed on his long wet tongue. It was over all too soon though as he stood up. "Fuck, she's proper tight," he exclaimed. Even though she was empty, Chloe couldn't stop the involuntary movement of her ring and the calls from behind reminded her that all those men were watching.

"2 minutes Mickey," the barman reminded him he was on a time limit.

Movement again and the winner stepped to her side, then used the fingers of one hand to hold her open as he unceremoniously pushed a finger straight in to the knuckle. She couldn't stop the loud moan escaping from her lips before he went about the task in earnest. His finger moved in and out at speed, giving her no time to get used to it, yet the sensation was overwhelming. It was so different from anything she'd experienced and she quickly found her body responding, building ever nearer to an orgasm, but not in her pussy.

She couldn't stop what was happening or the juices spilling from her pussy, but the thing that turned her on so much was that he didn't care about her. To him and all the other men she was an object. Nothing more than a slut to make their cocks stiff and whilst he wasn't actually hurting her, he was using her. He had a winning ticket and now he was taking his prize, whether she wanted it or not.......and she loved it. He pummelled her rectum, determined to get as much as possible within the allotted time and the rabble cheered him on.

Just as she thought she would have her first anal orgasm the barman called time and the finger was gone leaving her panting for more. The twins kept her held down firmly in place while her hips frantically bucked, juices actually splashing to the dirty pub floor. The noise of her audience droned in the background, interspersed with occasional legible comments that just seemed to heighten the sense of being in a dream.

A short slap of her cheeks and the man collected his baseball cap. "Think the slut enjoyed that," she heard him say proudly as he walked away.

The fat sweaty hands of the barman gripped her cheeks and spread her wide and she knew he was making sure his customers could see both holes. "Think you're right there Mickey," he laughed "That's one wet pussy ain't it boys."

The cheers were deafening and Chloe didn't know another ticket had already been drawn until the barman called out. "The next lucky fucker is......." he paused briefly to build the tension. "Number 3!"

She could hear the movement but unlike the others, there was no response until she realised someone was standing near her.

"Think you're gonna like your prize Daveyboy," the barman told him. "You get 3 minutes licking the slut. Pussy or arsehole, your choice," he added "Or both if you like mate."

Over the frenzied noise of her onlookers she heard a rough sounding voice. "Hold 'er open boys." The twins immediately took hold of one cheek each and stretched her apart, almost to the point of being painful. A bearded face plunged itself down and a tongue forcefully penetrated her gaping wet pussy. Like his predecessor, the man gave no thought to her pleasure. He lapped and sucked at her like a hungry dog with no rhythm or technique. She was just a wet pussy for the licking. His tongue was unusually long and thick and he fucked her hole with it like a cock, occasionally shoving it into her anus before moving back to her pussy.

The harsh licking had her squirming and wriggling in a vain attempt to get herself off, but he wasn't remotely interested in that. It was animalistic. She gushed her juices into his greedy mouth, but was still denied an orgasm when time was called and she was left sopping and in desperate need of relief. Her whole body was a quivering mess as she vaguely heard the congratulations being shouted out when he returned to his friends.

All sense of reality had completely disappeared for Chloe as she basked in the glory of total objectification. Her pussy was a bubbling mess of thick cream that dripped to the floor in an almost constant flow. Her swollen clitoris throbbed in unison with her heartbeat and her petal like lips had become distended and engorged as she waited to hear the next number called. She didn't have to wait long.

"And the next winner is...........number 23!"

The chorus rang out loud again, but a few noises of disappointment too. In some strange twist, Chloe felt a sense of pride that some of the men were frustrated that they hadn't won.

"Me," a young sounding voice calls out as he stepped near. "That's me, I'm number 23."

"So you get 3 minutes fingerin' the sluts cunt," the barman explained. "As many as you can fit in, but no fuckin' pain ok?" he told the man.

"Only 3 minutes?" she heard the young man argue. "Mickey got 4...and that was in 'er arse," the annoyance of his warped sense of fairness was clear.

"3 minutes," the barman said. "I make the fuckin' rules. If you don't like it I can always draw another ticket."

The young winner seemed to accept what he'd been told. Chloe shivered at the prospect of someone she couldn't even see trying to stretch her to take his fist.

The man went straight for it, instantly pushing 2 fingers straight inside her desperate pussy. He had thick fingers, but she was slick and they slid in with no resistance. "Too fuckin' easy," he called out to the crowd, who responded with shouts of "more" or "get 3 in 'er then."

A third finger joined the other 2, which due to the size of his digits, was more of a challenge. He fingered her intermittently, casually twisting inside her as he did. With no steady rhythm, Chloe was on the edge but the relief she needed so badly wasn't forthcoming. All she could do was babble incoherently now.

"One minute left," the barman announced.

Another finger joined the others, but she was too tight. Instead of relinquishing, the young man persevered, scrunching his fingers over the others and pushed until he got them in. "Fuck yeah!" he shouted out. "Sluts got 4 in "er now." His words and the cheering were nearly enough to get her there. Just a few more pushes and she knew she'd cum.

"Right, that's it mate," the barman said, calling time on her sweet release.

The twins had to use real force to hold her in place as the fingers left her empty. Chloe was drooling into the bar, her body twitching and jumping uncontrollably, her brain function completely lost. It took a few minutes for her body to stop convulsing and her head to clear a little.

Through glazed eyes she saw the barman looking at her, his face close. "Thought we'd lost you for minute there," he grinned at her. It was very apparent he had no intention of stopping when he took her left hand from behind her back and placed the bucket over it. "I'll let you pick the winner of the grand prize."

He took the ticket from her and her arm was quickly returned behind her back.

"Right then you lot," he shouted above the noise. "The slut has picked the winning ticket for the grand prize. Number...............9!"

Once again Chloe felt that sense of pride to hear so many disappointed moans and groans as whoever the winner was, made his way forward.

"That's me," she heard the voice. She knew who it was straight away, even in her dazed and desperate state. The dirty old man who'd groped her and told her everyone could see her gstring. However, she was beyond caring. She just needed to cum and hopefully whatever his prize was would be enough.

"So Ivor..........the grand prize is......" he paused and used his tongue like a drumroll. "You get to fuck the slut for as long as it takes for you to spunk right up 'er."

The noise was the loudest of the night. It felt to Chloe as if the whole building was shaking. Then suddenly it fell deathly quiet. A few comments drifted from behind her and she tried to focus her mind. All she could make out was one voice saying "Jesus Christ," in disbelief. "You lucky bastard."

Even the barman seemed to lose his composure. "Yeah.....erm......I don't think...." but Ivor interrupted him abruptly.

"Fuck you!" he shouted. "I fuckin' won, fair an' square. She's getting fucked whatever you fuckin' say."

"Ok," was all the barman said.

Another voice from the crowd shouted encouragement. "Go on Ivor. Fuck the slut!" His words caused a a ripple of increasing shouts and calls like a chain reaction.

Chloe immediately assumed, correctly, that the man must be hung and her pussy spilled a large glob of cream to the floor in anticipation. This is what she wanted more than anything right now.

"Lower the stool down a bit boys," he told the twins. "I ain't tall enough."

The stool dropped a few inches in a sudden sharp movement and a hand gripped her left cheek, the thumb pulling her pussy open on one side. She was only vaguely aware that everyone had moved to get a closer look. She thought she heard them making bets with each other as something nudged against her opening. She wondered why the man was slowly wiping his fist up and down, forcing her lips wide apart. He was supposed to be fucking her, not fisting her. Then she realised it was too soft, that it wasn't his fist. Her disbelief brought about a short moment of lucidity before her vaginal opening was being stretched.........then stretched even more.

Small electric like shocks sparked in her brain. "She'll take it," a voice said. More shocks, like fireworks, exploded in random patterns as her pussy stretched even wider. "Nah, she's wet enough," the same voice. The noise in her head was a chaotic mix of words and sounds. She had to pant in order to breath as the soft, yet surprisingly hard mass of flesh continued to stretch her open. "Look at her arsehole bulging," another voice observed. Yet still the stretching continued. Chloe's eyes rolled in the sockets as, unable to move, she desperately tried to accommodate the size of the cock that was slowly, inch by inch, expanding her tube beyond it's capacity.

The stretching eventually stopped just at the point when she thought it would split her open. The pain was so intense, but the pleasure even more so as the monster inside her began to inch its way forward, forcing the cavity open. She was delirious, shouting words, screaming, moaning. So completely full, so utterly tight, she could feel each bulbous vein, every slight ripple and throb of tumescent organ that was mining her depths.

Her first orgasm ripped through her, made so more intense because of her inability to contract, her whole body quivering instead. The cock continued to stretch and fill her until it touched her cervix. She was literally impaled. The sensation was like nothing she'd ever experienced and another orgasm tore through her. The cock nudged her cervix again, but knowing he'd bottomed out, the man began the slow withdrawal. She ejaculated as she felt her pussy being turned inside out, dragging along the massive flesh. Back in, he drove forward slowly, touched her cervix and withdrew, then began to fuck her in earnest. Long, deep strokes.

One orgasm flowed into the next, squirt into squirt, as the monstrosity fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. Time was lost as she seemed to blackout and regain consciousness repeatedly. She couldn't separate her orgasms anymore. She couldn't hear the men shouting encouragement or even remember where she was. The only thing she could feel was the cock that mercilessly fucked her. The cock that fucked her like an object. Like a slut.

Someone gently stroked her face, brushing her tangled hair from her cheek and forehead. The cock pushed into her and stopped. Fingers softly cupped her chin. The cock seemed to expand, stretching her again. She felt her chin being lifted. The cock swelled even more, resting against her cervix. Chloe blinked her glazed eyes as she tried to focus. Then she felt the first eruption as a long jet of cum shot directly into her womb, followed by another and another. The cock continued to spasm huge quantities of spunk that filled her womb causing one final orgasm and she saw David's smiling face.

"Happy Birthday baby."

12