All Comments on 'The Railroader and the Bank Teller'

by SXDispatcher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Real cute story

....worth a 4 if scoring was on. Made a warm pleasant change from the cuck rubbish that's getting more prevalent on here. It will remind many of us of being taken into sexual adulthood by a more mature and experienced partner I'm sure. Well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally

A story that flys and doesn't float... good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

If this was your first story it was very nice. I’ll look for you again in the future.

PrfsrPrfsrabout 4 years ago
Great for first one!

Just a few little errors with typos or spelling. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
why is this in LW?

She was already divorcing her husband so no cheating, she didnt cheat on the new guy, and it was told from the POV of someone outside the marriage

Mature, first time, romance, erotic couplings this fits all of those, not LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
...

Good story, but probably should have been under First Time or Mature Category. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent first story!

Though I'd like to know what this new meeting led to.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

A sweet cheating wife story, what a concept. She should have divorced the husband before taking a lover.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Cheating wife

She we still married during this happy little affair, so just another cheating wife.

rustydadrustydadabout 4 years ago

Very real, liked it a lot. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A little too romantic for me...

...but I enjoyed. Keep writing you will do good...

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was an enjoyable romance.

Glad you put it in Loving Wives or I would not have seen it. That would have been my loss. Very enjoyable and uplifting.

Thanks for your time and talent.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
And there she was, all smiles

Now you have to continue the story so we know what happened. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed your story very much. Just ignore all the negative comments. There are people that can only be happy when cutting other down. They would bitch even it they got hung with a new rope.

SXDispatcherSXDispatcherabout 4 years agoAuthor
I don't know why it is in LW either.

Not sure why it ended up in LW either unless I made a mistake in submission. I thought it was going in "First Time". Yes, this is the first story I have written and thanks to all who have commented. It was a fun endeavor!

We shall see if I continue the thread...sometimes a story is better just ended with the reader left to make up an ending. After all, isn't that life?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
all's fair in love and war

so she was married, on paper.

5 star effort

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
I am a bit befuddled

why you did not continue the story. The beginning foreshadows trouble with this relationship, and so far there is none. Do you plan on a Chapt 2?

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

This works for me in the LW category, She's married and he husband is cheating on her. So she took charge. Honestly I've had no desire to look through the first time category so I would have never seen that here. Is there a rule that all LW stories have to be about a cheating wife who gets caught and punished? The way i read the category LW is cheaters, sharers, withholders and sharing due to economic necessity. The backstory of the train industry makes it a page turner and the age difference also makes it kinda hot. Not really a foot guy but I get it that people dig that kink so checking into that didn't derail (pun intended) the story for me there. I think it would have been interesting to get more backstory on Carol and how she taught this young man, reading about her early sexual life etc. If there is a chapter 2 it would be interesting to see the cheating drunken bastard make a reappearance but I'd also be interested in the writer exploring the twenty yea age difference to see what dramatic mileage he could get out of that issue. I enjoyed it and I'm glad it ended up here, the title made me think it was going to be a Western and i was pleasantly surprised it was set in the 1980s with all those little touches (Hey maybe he could have taken Carol out to the movies to see Back to the Future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous