The Railroader and the Bank Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't say anything. My virginity was gone! When I was in all the way, she wrapped those lovely legs around my waist and held me tight. It was so warm in there! And such a tight sensation.

"Don't move, Andy," she whispered as she gazed up at me. "Savor the moment. You just lost your virginity. Remember this time. It will only happen once." She kissed me tenderly.

"Carol, I didn't lose it, I gave it to the most wonderful woman I possibly could."

Her eyes glistened. "Oh darling, thank you! You are so sweet! Does it feel good?"

I was dizzy with delight. "Carol, you feel wonderful to me!"

"Like a nice hug around your manhood, Andy." She unwrapped her legs and took hold of my hips. "Okay, now gently thrust your hips. Just move in and out. Nice and slow at first...take your time. You probably won't last too long, but that is alright. Just relax and let things happen..."

I pulled a little too far. "Oh, no, I accidentally pulled out!"

"Shh, it's okay. Just come inside me again," she whispered as she took hold of my cock and lined it up with her now-open pussy. "There you go. No problem. It feels good to have you enter me."

"Thank-you, Carol. Oh, I like the sensation of entering you." I began to move again.

"You can pull out and come in again. I like that, too!" I pulled out and re-entered a couple of times, enjoying her reaction. Then I looked down between us and watched as my manhood disappeared inside her. "See how easy it is? You're doing fine! Okay, Andy Baby, try moving inside me. Slow, easy thrusts to begin with...get to know what it feels like to be inside a woman."

This time, I did not come out. With her hands on my shoulders and her thighs cradling me, I began to make love with her.

"Oh, baby, you're fuckin' me, you're really fuckin' me!" she whispered through puffy red lips. I could not believe I was doing it with this gorgeous creature. I was so glad I didn't do it with fat Cathy five years ago!

I was now running on auto pilot, my instinct taking over completely. Her face was flushed. Her hair was now a little less neat. Her hands were all over my back. She looked so amazing. It was marvelous to see a woman like this.

I felt a tingle go up my spine. Suddenly, we both started laughing, I guess because we were having fun and everything felt so good. She had the sexiest laugh! Then she began rubbing her soft feet on my legs.

"Oh, God, Carol, I like that!" I exclaimed as I fucked her.

"I know you do, you handsome young stud!" she said, giddy with delight. "My tired, aching feet are going to take full advantage of this quirk of yours!"

We continued laughing and "doing it". We kissed a time or two. I brushed my hand through here soft hair. I stared deeply into her eyes. That did it!

"Carol, I think I'm about to come!" I felt a sudden increase in pressure. "Oh, God, Carol, it's going to happen!" My heart was pounding and I realized that at some point I had stopped "going slow" and my mid-section was now bouncing like crazy. "It's going to happen!"

"Andy, give it to me! Come inside me! I want to feel your very first explosion!" she said in ragged voice.

"Oh Carol!" The pressure was building to a fever pitch. I wanted to hold it as long as I could, but I gave in to the moment and climaxed. "I DID IT!" I exclaimed. I pumped two or three nice streams of semen into her. Fortunately, I had a full load. I gazed at her flushed face. She closed her legs around my ass and she kissed me tenderly.

"Oh, Andy, you sure did. You just made love with your very first woman. And I was made love with by a marvelous young man." Then she looked at me and a smug smile crossed her face.

I was all tingly and alive. Then I felt a little silly for the way I had reacted. "Carol, Darling, I never expected I would blurt out, 'I did it!' Sorry if that was inappropriate."

She grinned at me. "It's okay. I think you were a little proud of yourself...Lover!"

I was completely spent. I had never come so completely. Then, for some reason I just started shaking. I suppose it was the relief of months and years of frustration being erased plus the emotional magnitude of what had happened.

"Shh, it's okay, Baby. Are you okay?" she asked as she cuddled me.

"Yes, I am okay, just pleasantly tired. Oh, wow! I don't know what to say. I hope you're okay, too."

"Never better. I think it's sweet. Andy, let's cuddle under the covers. You were really wonderful. I would like to do it again with you sometime. Would you like that?"

"Oh Carol, would I ever! Was I really good?" I asked as I pulled the covers and quilt over us. By now I had gone mostly soft and I pulled out of her body.

"You were wonderful..." she sighed contentedly.

"Could you feel it when I climaxed inside you?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!" she said with an almost musical lilt to her soft voice. The hormonal huskiness was gone; her voice was back to soft and sexy.

"I tried to hold it as long as I could."

"You did fine. You'll find that after you do it a few times you'll start lasting longer."

I could feel semen (MY semen!) dripping from her entrance. I grabbed a couple of tissues from the box on the night stand and placed them between her legs to catch the leakage. I tried to dry her off.

"Thanks..." she said as she closed her eyes. "You know, I can still feel you inside me..."

We cuddled. Her back was against my chest, my nose was in her hair, and my arm was around her with my hand resting on her breast. My right leg rested on hers.

"Thank-you, Carol. I hope I satisfied you..."

I heard her sniff again. "Damn it, now it's my turn to get emotional."

"Shhh, it's okay. It's okay..." I consoled her.

"Andy, for the last six weeks anytime Bill did it to me, the only way I could cope was to close my eyes and dream it was you."

"Carol, I am going to say something right now. I don't fully understand it, but I love you."

"And I love you. I don't understand it either, but let's live in the moment."

"I'm glad my first time was with you," I said softly as I touched her face.

"I'm glad it was too. I hope you don't have any regrets from that. In some ways I feel a little strange right now having taken your virginity, but I can't argue with how happy I am. It seems odd to think that I just had sex and really enjoyed it for a change."

We drifted off to sleep. It had happened. I had lost my virginity. I had had sex. I had fucked a beautiful woman. I had gotten laid. But mostly, I knew I had made love.

****

We awoke together early the next morning. It was still dark outside; the small table lamp was still lit from the night before. I sat up with a start, somewhat disoriented. Then it all came back to me. Carol rolled over and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Sleepy Head..." she said softly.

"Good morning, Darling," I replied. I kissed her forehead.

"What time is it?" I wondered aloud. I picked up my "Railroad Approved" Accutron watch. It was just past seven. I peeked around the curtain and looked out the window. A dusting of snow had fallen overnight. This was my first overnighter and I was trying to figure out what to do next.

"Since you don't have to work today, would you like to spend the day with me?" Carol asked hopefully.

I looked at her lovely face and her "bed head". The neat coif was sexily bedraggled. "Sure, Carol, I would like that."

"Good. I can fix us some breakfast." She sat up in bed and kind of pulled the blanket around her naked breasts.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"I am parked in that church lot and probably blocking part of the drive. I had better go move it before Pastor Parking Lot has me towed!" I began getting dressed.

"Hand me my robe." She motioned at a bathrobe hanging on a hook inside the door.

I took it and buried my face in it.

"Smells like you, Darling." I tossed it at her.

She winked at me and shook her head. "Go ahead and park across the street. That house is empty right now and I don't think anyone will think too much about seeing a car there."

"Back in a few, Carol."

"Bye!" she said in a sexy voice.

I stopped off in the bathroom to take a leak. I really had to go, as I was afraid to get up in the night and spoil the magic. As I held my dick and peed, it dawned on me that it had been inside her a few hours before! And, I hoped it would be inside her again soon. I splashed a little water on my face and availed myself of more mouthwash. The Scope was a lifesaver!

I went down stairs and outside. It was slick under the snow. I tried to be invisible, and then thought "What the Hell". I had just had the most marvelous night of my life and I really didn't care who knew - except I didn't want to cause Carol any more grief. I got to my car and pried open the icy door. Thank goodness the lock wasn't frozen. I started it and let it warm up while I got the brush and scraper out. It was all of 25 degrees out, but I felt myself getting warm as I thought of her and wondered what the day would bring.

I moved the car up the street before anyone arrived for church. I parked it and shut the engine off. It was starting to get daylight; the winter solstice was still over two weeks away. I looked around, saw no one, and headed to her house.

I walked in the front door and smelled fresh coffee brewing, along with frying bacon.

"I'm back!" I announced as I closed and locked the door.

"In the kitchen," she called back cheerfully. I went in the kitchen, stood behind her, and kissed her neck.

"Mmm, all that and you can cook, too!"

"I'm not much of a breakfast cook unless you consider fried bacon and toasted Eggos a gourmet meal,"

"Works for me! Railroaders are said to have four basic food groups - Coffee, bacon, potatoes, and cigarettes. And I don't smoke, so that leaves me with only three."

"Glad to hear that. Pour the coffee and I'll finish this up. I take one spoon of Coffee Mate and two sugars."

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and talked about everything and nothing at the same time. She had a twenty year old son (that was his old room we did it in) serving in the Navy at Subic Bay. Her parents were retired and living in Florida. She and Bill had been married 22 years. I heard most of what she said. I kept looking at her robe. I related how I had graduated and went to work for Conrail and was mostly on my own now.

She looked beautiful in that robe. Naturally, she had it tied, which was probably a good idea given the frying bacon, but I was beginning to wonder if this was "it", as in "we had a nice time, but now it is back to reality". Which would have been fine, except that I really, really, REALLY, wanted to do it again.

She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. "Thank-you, Andy. Thank-you for the good loving you gave me and the wonderful, safe, warm night. You're too young to understand and I really hope you never have to learn what it is to feel unsafe in your own home. Your gift meant a lot."

"Carol, you're welcome. I really don't know what to say or do next." I nervously took another drink of coffee. I thought, "Okay, this is probably over now and she is trying to be nice about it". Then, as she had done several times before, she surprised me.

"Well, I for one could use a nice shower. Would you like to join me?" she invited.

"Baby, you have no idea..."

She gave me a sexy wink and smile. "Then let's go take a shower together."

We got up from the table and I put my plate and cup in the sink. I started to run some water to rinse them off and she said, "Leave them for later." She took my hand and we headed for the stairs.

We made our way to the bathroom, laughing like two horny teenagers. She closed the door and we embraced and started kissing passionately.

"Oh, God, Andy..." she sighed. "I wanted to take you in the kitchen!"

"Carol...right now I want to get you out of that robe!"

She stepped away from me, untied the tie, and let the robe fall from her shoulders. I took in the sight. Her slight build, her nice breasts (with hardening nipples!), everything was so lovely. She looked at me. "Your turn!"

I hurriedly removed everything. In seconds we were both standing naked together. She leaned against me. My manhood was now fully erect. "Mmmm, Good Morning!" she said as she stepped to me and rubbed her tummy against my dick. Actually, she was so much shorter than me that it was almost up to her breasts. I rested my chin on her head and wrapped my arms around her.

"Good Morning, Carol. Nice to see you this morning!" I lowered my hands and massaged her bottom.

She reached in the shower and got the water going. "Okay, Andy, today I am going to teach you how to give your woman a shower bath."

We got in the shower and kissed some more. I could have fucked her right then, but she took a couple of wash cloths and handed me one. "Okay, Darling, soap it up and wash my face!" I did so. It was so erotic washing her lovely face. Her soft cheeks, her cute little nose, her slim neck, even her little ears.

"Okay, now do my arms and hands." I took my time on each arm and savored washing her pretty little hands. The hands that had made love to me.

"Alright, now I am going to start washing you." She soaped her cloth and washed my face. Having shaved the afternoon before, I had about a half day's growth of whiskers. "Ruggedly handsome!" She also did my arms and hands.

We fully bathed the other the rest of the way "down". Naturally, I really enjoyed soaping up her breasts and washing them, plus her ass, legs, and feet.

We stood under the flowing water, letting the last of the soap rinse away.

"Andy, would you like to wash my hair?" she asked quietly.

"Carol, it would be a pleasure to wash your hair." She stuck her head under the water. I took a good helping of shampoo and began rubbing it into her hair. She sighed contentedly. Truthfully, it was almost as intimate as our fuck.

"Andy, that feels...so...good! I've been thinking of coloring it. What do you think?"

"I think it looks beautiful the way it is, but it's your hair."

"I could let you do that all day..." Then she reached down and took hold of me and rubbed her hands over my manhood.

"Careful, Carol, there won't be anything for later!"

"You young guys can recharge fast...but I'll leave it alone for now."

I "lathered, rinsed, and repeated" her hair. Then, for good measure, she washed mine. You haven't lived until a beautiful woman has washed your hair in the shower! I kept admiring her petite, naked body with water cascading over it. I kept thinking about the bond we had shared and that no matter what ever happened, we would always have that.

Soon the shower was over. We got out and dried off. My cock was going through a cycle, so it wasn't as hard as it had been.

"I am going to fix my hair for you, Andy. Would you like to sit and watch?

"Sure, Darling."

I sat on the edge of the tub and watched as she used the dryer and comb. In no time it was picture perfect. Then, she sprayed the White Rain on it.

"So many mornings I did this before work, hoping you would be in that day..."

"Carol you are so beautiful!" I blurted out.

"If you say so. Most of the time I just feel old and tired and used up."

"I do say so, you are beautiful." I got up and kissed the side of her neck. "Look down, something else thinks you're beautiful, too!" My penis was getting hard again.

"Andy, I think we had better go take care of that!" She opened the bathroom door.

"Allow me," I said as I scooped her up in my arms. "An elegant woman such as yourself is being carried to bed. Your lovely bare feet shall not touch the cold floor between here and there!" We kissed, and I carried her to "our" room.

She was light in my arms, and her left arm was draped around my neck. The look she gave me was one of pure joy. When we got to her room, I kicked the door shut behind us. It was pleasantly warm in there.

I laid her down on the bed. I kissed her. I nibbled her breasts. I fingered her pussy and I kissed her feet and stroked her legs. I sat down at the foot of her bed and placed her feet in my lap. I began rubbing them. God, I loved those feet! She sighed contentedly.

"Andy, I want you to go ahead and do it to me...now," she breathed.

"Really, Carol? You want me to do it with you?"

"Yes, Andy, I need you to fuck me...Andy I love you so much and I need you inside me." Her voice was getting husky. She emphasized the word "need".

"Carol I love you!" I said and I planted a hot kiss on her lips.

"Andy, I love you too. Now do it to me!" She squirmed into position and parted her legs.

I moved over her. She raised her ass off the bed slightly and spread her pussy lips with her right fingers. I placed my engorged mushroom head on her entrance and I gave an easy push. It slid right in. I was in as far as her body would take me almost before I realized what had happened.

"Wow that was an easy entry..." I gasped, somewhat surprised at how fast it happened.

"I was ready for you, Andy..."

I made a couple of easy thrusts. She was so lubricated. Then she stopped me.

"Andy, Darling, you were so loving and gentle and caring last night. Please also know there are times when being loving and caring means you can really go for it."

"Anything you want, Carol."

She raised her head gazed into my eyes. "Fuck me hard, Andy. And I mean HARD!" Then she threw her head back against the pillow.

"Ok, Carol, if that's what you want I'll do it to you hard." I pulled almost all the way out then I thrust in really hard and all the way in. "Like that?"

"YES!"

I pulled almost all the way out, then shoved it in all the way again. "Fuck, Carol!"

"Oh God! That's it, Lover, fuck your Carol hard!"

I fucked her with hard, deliberate thrusts. This was nothing like my tentative love-making from last night. I would shove in all the way, pause a moment, then repeat the stroke. My cock was experiencing all kinds of new feelings. I was almost afraid I would hurt her.

"Andy...it feels like you're in to my belly button!" she gasped.

I was in overdrive. Seeing her in a hormonal heat made me crazy. "Carol, Honey, you like having my young hard cock in you all the way?" I began fucking faster.

"Yes, Andy, I love having your young hard cock in me all the way and fucking me hard!"

"Baby, I like fucking you hard!"

"Fuck my hungry cunt as hard as you can! Yes, Baby, Yes!" Beads of perspiration formed on her forehead. Her breathing was husky and ragged. Mine was too.

"Oh, God, Baby, I am going to fill your sweet cunt!"

"Make me yours, Stud! Your fucking cock is the most magnificent one I have ever had!"

We began grunting in unison. Words became impossible.

I hope the neighbors didn't hear us.

I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate.

I felt my orgasm rise, and with one last hard, deep thrust, I let it go. "For you Carol!" I cried out as I emptied into her.

"Pump it into me, Andy! Don't stop fucking me!" she cried out as her nails scratched my back. "Pump you seed into me! Fuck my cunt! Push it up against my womb!" I could feel her pussy spasms.

I kept thrusting and fucking, eliminating every drop of semen I had built up overnight and pushing it deep into her pussy. I savored the wet, sloppy sound of our juices mixing. My mid section was all tingly. Then, I could go on no longer. I was exhausted. I looked into her glazed eyes. "Carol you are marvelous..." I gasped.

Her legs wrapped tight around me and held me in. She was trembling. "Andy, you just made me come!" she said triumphantly (kind of like my "I did it!" moment).

"Did I, Darling?"

"Oh, God, Baby, that was the first real fuck-induced orgasm I've had since business school days..."

I stroked her face and her hair. "Carol, you are so beautiful..."

"You're pretty hot yourself, Andy. That dick of yours is amazing."