The Railroader and the Bank Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, you're not just saying that?" I asked. I pulled what was left of my erection from her body and stretched out beside her, facing her.

She rolled over and gazed at me. "Yours is the best I have had, even better than an old college boyfriend. And a thousand times better than my soon-to-be ex, even early on when I thought I loved him." Then she sighed contentedly. "You know, if my tubes weren't tied, I would probably be getting knocked up right now!"

"Wow, really?"

"Yep, you were so long you were banging my cervix. You shot it all right at the 'ole womb! Oh, I feel so fucking hot right now inside!" She began rubbing her tummy. If I wasn't empty, seeing her rub her tummy could probably have made me shoot another load. She turned away long enough to grab some tissues from the nightstand, and then she rolled back to me and stuffed them between her legs. I felt a little proud of myself again. Really, more than a little proud since I made her come!

"I owe it all to your teaching." I kissed her forehead. I was also glad her tubes were tied.

"You are a very willing student! Maybe I shouldn't have told you so much about my past, but this was a special occasion for both of us...I thought you should know how amazing you are...consider it part of your education."

"Baby, I would have considered it an honor to make you pregnant..." I sighed as I looked into her eyes.

She closed her eyes and smiled. "Well, if you did we certainly wouldn't be able to keep any of this a secret." She rolled on her back for a moment and finished sopping up the fruits of my orgasm. She dropped the tissues off the edge of the bed and turned back to me.

"Carol, can we cuddle a while? I need to be close to you."

"Sure, Darling. How about this time I hold you?" she said as she pulled the quilt over us.

I rolled over on my other side and she moved tight against me. I felt her warm breath on the back of my neck.

"Andy, some day I hope some woman has the privilege of being knocked up by you..."

Never before (and very few times since) had a Sunday morning nap been so wonderful. We made love again (the soft, gentle kind) once more that day, after a Pittsburgh Steeler game that neither one of use could remember who won. Three times in 24 hours! We even cooked dinner together before we reluctantly said goodnight and parted.

*****

We met regularly over the next few weeks. We usually made love (including once on the stairs, a few times on the living room couch, and twice in the back of her Oldsmobile!) but sometimes we didn't. We took more showers and baths together. I painted her toe nails every Sunday. I learned that some times of the month she was super horny, and other times not as much. We were very compatible lovers. One Saturday I had her stop in at my tower, ostensibly to bring me my lunch in case anyone saw her. A westbound train rang the approach bell and I took her soft hands in mine and showed her how to "pull up" a route through the plant. It was so sexy helping her snap over the worn chromed levers on that old Model 14 machine. As the engines rumbled past we both waved to the engineer. Then, as the cars clanked by over the switches I pulled her back against me, stuck my hand down her panties, and gave her a hard finger fuck -- all the while watching the wheels on the passing cars looking for any sign of trouble. I whispered dirty nothings in her ear as she melted against me. She climaxed just before the cabin car (caboose) arrived. I pulled my hand from her pants and we waved to the conductor, who had no idea how happy a couple he was waving back to. I radioed the conductor and told him his train looked good, and then I returned the plant to normal and sat down at the desk and reported the train by to the dispatcher. As I finished and pushed the mic away, she rolled a chair over beside mine and sat down. Then she took her shoes and socks off and planted her bare feet in my lap. Lunch was very enjoyable that day, with a little dessert! It was obvious she really enjoyed this one kink of mine.

Funny thing, although the sex was exciting (and we certainly had a lot of it), I just enjoyed being with her. It was really fun seeing her at the bank. There was something hot about transacting mundane bank business while we both mentally undressed and fucked each other on the counter. As far as I knew, no one knew about "us". Once in a while, we would dare to go to a restaurant near Harrisburg where the likelihood of running into someone we knew was nil. We enjoyed those outings, and then we would go home and have "dessert" at her place or mine. Yet we were always careful not to think too far ahead. It was the unspoken reality that this could not last. Damn it.

In late February, 1985 her husband divorced her and left her with nothing but the Olds and the house. She contested nothing, just wanting it all to be over. It wasn't long before she left the bank and sold the house. She said she was moving to be near her sister. Our split was sad, but as we knew inevitable. "We had a wonderful time and will always have the memory, Andy," she told me. On our last time together, we didn't even have sex. We just cuddled in silence. Then we agreed to a clean break off. I missed her like hell.

One early spring day I was at work and got a yellow company envelope with a notice that I was being bumped from my job the 15th of April. I was not surprised. By 1985 technology and work rule changes were eliminating tower operator jobs left and right. All the towers between "SG" and East Conway had been closed in favor of centralized dispatcher control, and Conrail was working on plans to do the Middle Division next. Offices all over the system were closing. Older operators were bumping around and taking jobs where they could. As only "Number 11 from the bottom" on the roster, I was out at "SG". My options were few, so I bid on a yard clerk job at Altoona, which I got and worked for about a month. Then, I saw some postings for vacancies in the dispatcher's offices at Chicago. A number of fellows who had hired on just after "the war" were retiring. I made a few inquiries and finally decided that was the best place for me to go. In any event, I knew I needed a change of scenery. My bid was accepted (very few guys wanted to move to Chicago), and in early June I packed most of my earthly possessions into my '79 Monte Carlo and headed west.

*****

By mid-summer I was mostly settled in. My job was a "relief" job, meaning I covered other dispatcher's off days, so I worked one shift on days, two on afternoons, and two midnights, plus sometimes overtime on my rest days. The money was good, better than I made as an operator / clerk, and I liked the work. The hours sucked, but I knew someday I would have a regular "turn" and something resembling a life to go with it.

One Friday afternoon in late August I went to cash my check at the local credit union. The line moved along as I stood there thinking about the nothing in particular. Soon I was next.

"Andy, I can help you here!" The scent of White Rain was in the air as I looked up and saw the happiest smile I had seen in months!


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
management91399management91399about 4 years ago

This works for me in the LW category, She's married and he husband is cheating on her. So she took charge. Honestly I've had no desire to look through the first time category so I would have never seen that here. Is there a rule that all LW stories have to be about a cheating wife who gets caught and punished? The way i read the category LW is cheaters, sharers, withholders and sharing due to economic necessity. The backstory of the train industry makes it a page turner and the age difference also makes it kinda hot. Not really a foot guy but I get it that people dig that kink so checking into that didn't derail (pun intended) the story for me there. I think it would have been interesting to get more backstory on Carol and how she taught this young man, reading about her early sexual life etc. If there is a chapter 2 it would be interesting to see the cheating drunken bastard make a reappearance but I'd also be interested in the writer exploring the twenty yea age difference to see what dramatic mileage he could get out of that issue. I enjoyed it and I'm glad it ended up here, the title made me think it was going to be a Western and i was pleasantly surprised it was set in the 1980s with all those little touches (Hey maybe he could have taken Carol out to the movies to see Back to the Future!

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
I am a bit befuddled

why you did not continue the story. The beginning foreshadows trouble with this relationship, and so far there is none. Do you plan on a Chapt 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
all's fair in love and war

so she was married, on paper.

5 star effort

SXDispatcherSXDispatcherabout 4 years agoAuthor
I don't know why it is in LW either.

Not sure why it ended up in LW either unless I made a mistake in submission. I thought it was going in "First Time". Yes, this is the first story I have written and thanks to all who have commented. It was a fun endeavor!

We shall see if I continue the thread...sometimes a story is better just ended with the reader left to make up an ending. After all, isn't that life?

Thanks!

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
And there she was, all smiles

Now you have to continue the story so we know what happened. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed your story very much. Just ignore all the negative comments. There are people that can only be happy when cutting other down. They would bitch even it they got hung with a new rope.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teacher. Lover. Friend. It was complicated.in Loving Wives
Little Bright Eyes He saved her so she returned the favor.in Loving Wives
Just Supposed to be a Summer Job A small moment leads to much more.in Loving Wives
Burning Down the House He found out she had a plan. His actually worked.in Loving Wives
Flyover Country Ch. 01 If you get naughty out-of-doors, don't buy hubby a new drone.in Loving Wives
More Stories