The Railway Pt. 03 - Bare

Story Info
Things get worse for Emma in the reverse glory hole.
2.1k words
4.41
35k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

Disclaimer: Once again: dark story, non-consent, forced prostitution and creampie theme, all characters are 18+, it's a fantasy which I obviously don't condone in real life.

*

The Railway Pt.03 - Bare

"You're a cutie," said a voice above her.

"Thanks!" the speaker above her giggled, as he pushed his hips against her, a cock resting on her stomach, just short of reaching her bellybutton.

Just minutes after her hymen was ripped, Emma's swollen pussy twitched. She tried to relax, knowing it would hurt less that way, but her whole body was one bundle of nerves. The man above her sounded younger than the last guy. He slapped his nine inch cock on her mound a few times before rolling the condom on. This time her partner seemed less talkative, and she was glad for it.

A shiver went down her spine when he pressed against her opening.

Even with her virginity broken, her entrance didn't give way easily. Bill squirted a liberal amount of lube on their genitals before trying again. He placed his hands on her hips, leaning heavily as he pressed further into the teen pussy. Emma's voiceover turned louder. Her moans encouraging him to push about half his length inside.

Emma took long deep breaths through her nose, her pussy trying to adjust to his size. The man seemed to understand that she needed a second and waited before slowly starting to move, making half strokes. The slower movements and the great amount of lube didn't do enough to sooth Emma's bruised sheath, but it wasn't as bad as the previous guy.

He slowly worked his way in deeper, going only ever so slightly further with each stroke. Emma could feel him grow harder while he moaned and massaged her hips and thighs. His pelvis moving at a constant slow pace until he suddenly stopped. About 6 inches were pushed inside of the girl, gripped tightly by her strong vaginal muscles, slowly stretching and loosening them a bit. He slowly pulled out before squirting on another dose of lube.

"Let's break you in..." he whispered, before sliding a full 8 inches inside her with one smooth motion. The moaning voiceover got triggered, making the twists and twitches of her body look like she was squirming in pleasure.

Bill massaged her clit as he rocked back and forward, making long strokes, nearly pulling out before going back to the same depth. His breaths became more and more audible and Emma could swear she felt the head of his cock swell even bigger. A couple of times he pulled out completely before plunging into her teen cunt with a smug growl. He picked up speed, making Emma clench her fists behind the door. Her voiceover now nearly screaming, "Yes, yes! Keep going!" while she begged internally for him to cum and it to be over. If he kept going like this, she was sure her pussy wouldn't be able to endure it much longer.

Then, just as his thrusts were getting a bit irregular, he pulled out completely and she heard him step back. Emma sighed. It was over.

Or so she thought. Bill's tingling fingers brushed along the smooth skin of her stomach, her hips, her thighs... She heard another squirt of lube and felt something drop on her body, right above her mound. It felt wet and lubed... The man rubbed the object across her stomach, smearing around the excess lube until she could feel the texture of the condom he was wiping on her body. Emma sniffed in disgust, he must have cum and was now wiping it all over her. Bill moved one hand back to Emma's hip, circling her clit with his other thumb with the condom still resting on her lower stomach.

A gentle nudge pressed against her labia.

"No!" Emma thought, her face turning ghostly white.

"Much better..." Bill groaned, triggering the voiceover to agree with another moan.

His hungry hands kneaded her lower body as he restrained himself from ramming his cock in too fast. She could hear him sigh as his mushroom head popped in. Savoring the feeling of her bare unprotected pussy with slow short strokes, he worked himself deeper in-between her folds. His hands shaking from restraint as he battled with his instinct until he finally, for the first time, bottomed out. The full length of his 9inch cock rested in the embrace of her bare sheath. Deep inside her stomach, Emma could feel the swollen glans press against her womb. With every stroke he was giving her cervix a wet, precum kiss. His balls slammed against her with each thrust as if he wanted to get even deeper, bucking his hips, not getting enough of her warmth. His panting and the throbbing of his cock alarmed Emma, telling her he would soon ejaculate and he might not be so inclined to pull out. His voice cracked and he started grinding his twitching loins against her, responding to that innate aching that told him to burry his cock as deep as possible and plant his seed. Emma's anxiously strained pussy clasping his cock tighter as the inevitable reality kicked in. She was not on birth control. It took all of Bill's self-control to hold off his orgasm, so he could relish just a bit longer in the sensation of Emma's narrow teen cunt fitting so snug around his uncovered shaft. He made a few more short thrusts, resting in-between, his whole body shaking from holding off his climax. Every excruciating second felt endless as Emma waited for his release.

"Fuck..." Bill whispered. Finally surrendering with a last couple of jagged thrusts, hammering against her cervix until he blew his load. Thick spurts of pent up semen slathering the teen's inside. His hands on her hips held her tightly pressed against him as she felt his loin spasm, injecting his sperm in her depts. Bill didn't seem to care how loud he groaned. His shaft kept convulsing vigorously, oozing another gooey rush of jizz against Emma's womb. Finally the twitching subdued and the out of breath man stepped away. Cum leaked out, dripping down her ass. Emma felt so mentally drained that she couldn't cry anymore. She hoped for the train to leave and the station to be empty again. "It can't be much longer..." she told herself.

"Damn, someone filled her snatch up good!" a new voice said.

"Free lube!" another laughed.

"Guess this one's condom free than?" a third asked.

"Hell yeah, I ain't wearing no rubber if I don' have to!" the first guy responded.

"Can I go first?"

"How 'bout we take turns?"

A thick uncut glans rubbed against Emma's anus, picking up the drip of cum and pushing it back inside with a single stroke, "Gonn' fuck that right back up in there..."

"That must feel good," a low voice rumbled.

"Heck yes," the uncut man said, rutting at high speed.

"Man, I'm dying to get in there," the third guy whined, his voice sounding a bit younger than the others.

"Here, have a go..." uncut grinned as he stepped aside.

The younger guy tapped his cock on Emma's thigh, smelling the mixture of sex and cum on the girl, before plunging in.

"You're a worthless little whore," he groaned as he spit on her stomach, "nothing but a cumdump."

"Ah, yes!" Emma's speaker responded to each degrading comment.

"Stupid slut!" he exclaimed as he slapped her ass, leaving a glowing red mark.

"My turn, Dylan," the low voice said.

Sweaty hands took hold of her ankles and lifted them higher as she felt the folds of skin and fat from the heavy man against her. His stiff cock probed her entrance before finding his way inside. His breath rumbled as he panted and grunted, making every effort to fuck himself closer to orgasm before the next switch.

"My old chap is wanting some more," the uncut man impatiently stuffed his tip in before the fat man was all the way out, making them both groan.

"Damn that was good! Let me loos'n her up sum more 'n we could try 'n share a snatch!"

With his next thrust he tucked a finger under the length of his cock, applying extra pressure to Emma's opening.

"Is it working?" Dylan smacked his lips, smearing precum along her thigh.

"It ain't loose, gonn' take some more stretch'n," a second finger was added, digging into Emma's narrow vagina, wriggling up and down in an attempt to open her up further.

"Climb aboard, Cap'n," the uncut man joked.

With some struggle, the younger man managed to climb onto the barces holding Emma's legs. In a squatted position he lowered his cock towards her crotch. Emma's knees began to tremble uncontrollably as she felt the thickness of two tips push between her labia. Her opening protested against the intrusion as they scuffled to pierce through the obstruction. Finally the tight muscles gave way. Two cocks at once invaded her while the fat man applied extra lube. The men roaring in bliss.

"Best 50 bucks I ever spend," one of them moaned.

"Sure is a sweet cunt..."

After struggling a bit, one of their cocks often slipping out or unable to penetrate as deep as the other, they seemed to get a hang of the timing. Rhythmically their hips bounced up and down.

"You like getting used like that, bitch?" Dylan slapped her thigh.

"Hmmmm yes!" the voiceover chirped, cheering them on. Emma's body trembled and she'd started to cry again.

"Wanna pick up speed?"

"Yeah, I'm gonn' blow soon!"

"Let's breed the bitch."

Emma held her breath as they pounded away at her thin teen body. She pulled so hard on the straps that it cut of her circulation and made her limbs tingle. They were clearly made for stronger arms for they didn't stretch or tear. Dylan slapped and pinched her, smashing his hips against her body. He and the uncut man battled each other for who could stuff their cock the deepest as they both felt the pressure in their groin. They worked their shafts as deep as poor Emma's sheath would allow them to stretch and came at once. Their cum mixed inside her. With a sigh and a moan, they expressed their satisfaction. The fat man rubbed his cock along her inner thigh, standing ready to catch the cum, oozing out of her, and push it back in.

"Can't believe she still feels tight after that," he grinned.

Intercom feedback echoed through the station. "The train of -fifteen- hours and -three- minutes will arrive shortly at platform -six-. Please make sure to finish and find your way to a seat by -fifteen o'clock-."

The fat man made haste in "finishing", his sweaty stomach flap bouncing and chafing against Emma, small drops of spit raining down on her as he wheezed. She heard a thump against the metal door. The fat guy was leaning against it, holding himself up as he focused on his hips, rutting at high speed. The train rattled over it's tracks telling him to make haste. He seemed to find energy he didn't know he had and humped the girl, a third his weight, like a rabbit.

Soon he was crying out an off tune, "Ah! Ah! AH!" His wailing rolling through the station as he splattered another load of semen against Emma's cervix. She could hear him zip up and jog of to the train. Lumpy globs of cum dripped onto the subway floors. In the sudden absence of an intruder, her vagina cramped up, trying to regain its former shape.

To Emma's relieve the train left. Footsteps, which she recognized as the white figures, entered the station. Her body was hosed down with icy water, extra care given to rinsing out her cavities. Someone towel-dried her thoroughly, but without any gentleness. And then... they left again. Not pulling her out of her small chamber. Not letting her out of the restraints. She wondered what they were waiting for. Emma's heart nearly pounded out of her chest as she heard the intercom feedback again, followed by the robotic voice: "The -C- train of -fifteen- hours and -eight- minutes will arrive shortly at platform -six-. Please keep your distance from the platform edge until the train has fully stopped."

-

Thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed and maybe even came. Don't feel shy to comment, I love reading comments. I do have a few ideas for potential next part(s), I've even written a bit, but I'm not sure if I'll have the motivation to finish it. I might leave the story here, I might continue.

Have a great day,

Robin Snow <3

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers