The Rain

Story Info
Isn't it romantic to walk home in the rain?
3.1k words
4
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DannyBell
DannyBell
19 Followers

The rain roared down from the heavens. I could feel the impacts strike me through my thin coat; a barrage of large droplets that just bordered on painful. The air stank of ozone and swelled with a thick closeness that promised the storm. I knew that I would be soaked within seconds.

I glanced over at the man keeping pace with me in the downpour. At first it seemed his face was cast downwards towards the ground, but his eyes flicked over to me after a second or two. I looked away and we played a childish game where we pretended not to notice each other's attention. The water ran over my lips and into my mouth. It seeped down my spine.

It was cold and we'd been abandoned. Nervousness fluttered once in my breast, but I discarded it. There was something about the dense air and battering rain that washed away barriers of self-protection or self-control. I stopped walking and waited. He turned back to me after a single pace; responsive and quick to act. Thunder cracked and roared as I stepped into him and pulled his head down to mine.

I'd come to the city to visit my brother in his new house. He had always been an excitable person and was eager to spend some time with his younger sister, mostly to show me how fun his life was. A day after I arrived, one of his old friends from university showed up, clearly feeling a similar curiosity and opportunity to catch up.

I'd met this friend before, and liked him. We had got on well but never really spent much time together. I couldn't say why, but we always seemed to be passing each other at different stages of life. I remember laughing with him on cool summer evenings, and prodding fun at my brother together with him. But I can't remember why I hadn't spent time with him beyond that. It was a pleasant surprise to see him again, but this time something felt different. Our exchanges felt more formal but thrilling; like there was some dangerous tension between us that could break with the wrong words. It compelled me in ways I didn't understand.

The next day we had all three gone out to the cinema, and then to a local restaurant. With my brother there to break the suspense and draw attention and conversation towards him, it had gone well. We had painted some casual comfortability over the volatile pressure I had sensed when we were alone. It was safer to leave it there, but I didn't want safety. I wanted to lose control and taste passion once again. I wanted this man that I knew but hadn't spent time with. I wanted his hands on me and I wanted to make a mark on him that he wouldn't forget.

So when the heavens had opened and the storm had broken over us, I had shouted at my brother that I would catch up with him as he held his jacket over his head and dashed for home. I waited to see if his friend would run away too, but he had stayed with me. We walked the streets together and within seconds were completely alone.

That's when I'd stopped walking and made my move.

I looked up into his dark blue eyes and put one finger on my lips. Then I pushed it to his and let myself touch his skin for the first time. I pulled on his chin and our mouths joined together in a kiss that felt like my very first.

I felt the cool purse of his lips blend with the warm interior of his mouth. His tongue caressed my lips as his grip tightened on my arms. I shivered from the heat and pressure. I began to melt; softly and like a well behaved woman should. My form eager to conform to his, and be supported by the strength of his design.

Then I felt hunger swell up and overrun me. Take him. Draw him into vulnerability. Bite down into him. Slake my thirst with all that he has.

I pulled back from him. My eyelashes were heavy with rain but I needed to see. How much did he sense of my thoughts? My needs? Would he recoil if I bared them to him?

He cast a shadow over me and looked without seeing. But I didn't feel nervous. His face was framed by dripping clusters of hair, and his mouth was open for more, but he was still the same. He hadn't changed and perhaps he never would. But I felt that he knew my need and didn't shrink from it. It didn't matter if he felt the exact same as I did, or thought as I did. I knew him and I knew that I could depend on him, and his quiet focus. He liked me and wanted me too. I doubted there was anything I could do that would change his mind. I was tempted to try anyway.

My nipples were hard from the cold and the rain, but they toyed with discomfort and pain as we stood there. I hadn't worn a bra today, and wondered if I would regret it later. His hands were still on my upper arms, so I took one of them and cupped it over my breast. He squeezed gently but didn't pull or paw. I grabbed his ear roughly and dragged him down for a kiss again.

Rivers were born and ran freely across us. The sky crashed and split and cried. Always the rain beat down on us. I don't think we hurried home, or even went faster with the suppressed hope of warmth and the kiss of our skin on each other at home. But maybe I'm remembering wrong, and we rushed and ran like desperate teenagers. I don't think we'd said a single word to each other the entire time. We held hands and I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. I think we were probably alone in the world at that time.

When my brother's house loomed out of the liquid haze my heart started to beat faster. I could feel it pushing steadily against my ribs as we crossed the street.

The door had been left open, and as we stepped inside we dropped our hands; I'm sure both with the understanding that there would be no 'we' in front of my brother. The hall was empty though, apart from a truly hideous crone of an armoire that sat just next to the door. Next to that was a discarded pair of shoes, and next to them was a puddle of coat and socks. I could hear the sounds of a shower running, and the muttering singsong of my brother. He hadn't waited for us. Perfect.

I didn't hesitate, and started to wriggle inelegantly out of my clothes. The sodden, ineffective fabric of my jeans and my coat hugged my body in a way that I hoped was enjoyable for him. At least it was probably entertaining. I slapped my socks off onto the floor. Finally my top came up over my shoulders and exposed my chest and arms to him. I had intended to strip off completely, but I found some curious last well of decency (or perhaps insecurity) within me, and kept my knickers on. They were just as soaked as every other part of me, and so probably did nothing to protect my modesty, but I kept them on anyway.

I gave him the opportunity to say something, and to drink in my bold nakedness. I knew he wouldn't object or change his mind, but I still felt a wave of triumph as I watched him swallow noticeably as he gazed at my breasts and stomach. My hair still dripped down around me, sounding a gentle patter on the carpet.

I turned from him and walked up the stairs. I heard the slurping grasp of his own clothes falling to join the rest, but I didn't look back.

I crossed the landing and went into the room I'd been staying in. There was a towel on the radiator, and warm clothes close by. But the beat of my heart pushed me to sit on the edge of the bed and wait.

He came up the stairs quickly but tried to pretend to slow down as he followed me into the room. He had just taken off his jacket and jumper, and his trousers. He turned to shut the door behind him, and I observed the muscles on his back curiously. What would they feel like beneath my grasp? How hard could they propel his movements into me?

He turned back to me, and for a second it looked like he was going to speak, so I shook my head at him. I laid back onto the bed and shifted my legs apart slightly. I stared at the bulge in his underwear, and my tongue started making tiny circles against the roof of my mouth. The hunger burned and my legs rippled with little shudders.

I flicked my eyes down towards my lower body, and then back up. He stood there and did nothing but roam around my body with his eyes. Perhaps he was as hungry as I, but I doubted it.

After 7 heartbeats he came to me in a rush and pulled my knickers down and off my legs brusquely. I felt wanton and confident as I spread my legs for him. I don't know where I found the mettle to be so calm, but I was steel and would not be denied.

He ran his hands up my wet legs and I could feel the calluses on his palms scratching against my hairs and through the dampness lingering on my skin. He rested a fraction of his weight against me as he swept up my thighs and onto my hips. Part of me wanted him to push down harder and let me feel the power he might have to pin my core down to the bed, but I was also needy and burning, so I was glad when instead he sank to his knees and dipped his face to feast at my cunt.

Shock and pleasure warred in my head, but inevitably one side overpowered the other and I melted again, but this time into a soft bed and the tongue of my brother's friend. Cold tendrils of hair tickled my flesh and made me shiver in contrast to the heat of his mouth meeting the heat of my pussy. That heat elongated and exploded steadily as he kissed and sucked at my folds. I could hear the wetness of my arousal smack from his lips and tongue.

He was ravenous and wasted no time burying his tongue as deep as it could go inside me. No slow and tender foreplay, and no romantic awkwardness. We meshed and ground against each other in an embrace of need and molten desire.

His nose rubbed roughly over my clit and the raw sensation was so powerful it caught my breath in my throat. My body seized up with the effort of breaking down that shocking barrier. I curled upwards, hands reaching for him even as my head lolled back. His hand took hold of one of my breasts again and pushed me back down to the bed. I dragged in that lungful of air and cried out. This time he was firmer and the hold was more of containment and desire than of stimulation. But it still drove me wild. At his touch my body felt full, like lightning was sparking underneath him and could burst free from my nipples if it stayed pent up.

I squeezed my thigh around his head and clenched in ecstacy, and his flickering tongue soothed my pussy with fire. He responded by gripping me tighter and probing deeper.

Then he wrenched himself free from me and stood up. I gasped annoyance at his absence but worried briefly that I'd hurt him; smothered or drowned him with my need and my juices.

He towered over me and breathed heavily. Then he pulled down his boxers and kicked them to one side. His cock was beautiful. It jutted out from his body fiercely. It seemed far too huge to fit inside me, but I don't think I could have trusted my senses at that point. The rigid totem of lust drew all my attention and focus, and left no room for thought.

I didn't spare a glance for his strong body or his red face. I shifted my weight back so that my hips just brushed over the bedsheets and my legs hung in the air, ready to be seized and directed by my conqueror. I only had eyes for his cock, which I could almost feel against me already.

His fingers sank into my skin and he lifted and pulled my entire torso onto him. Or perhaps he simply rammed his cock deep inside of me in one feral lunge as I lay there. I couldn't tell and I can only recall the instant feeling of fullness and completion.

I looked down between the valleys and protrusions of our wet bodies and watched his hips slam into me, briefly allowing glimpses of that steel rod silhouetted in the light the window let in. My head and body rocked underneath the impacts of his thrusts; the blows drawing punctured bursts of moan from my lungs and core.

Thunder boomed again, and the wind shoved a grapeshot of rain against the window. The room flashed with shadows from our bodies and the swell of clouds bearing lightning outside. Our panting was small in comparison, and our desperate urges quiet and secretive. No words had been spoken, and no ceremony to our sin; the storm was the only witness and we were nothing to it.

My legs were stretched outside of his arms as he sought to split me down the middle. Our hungers met and were both sated as I watched my greedy body urge him inside of my own, and he claim me with the relentless thrusting of his cock.

I felt debased and triumphant. My body screamed pain and pleasure simultaneously. I couldn't think or breathe and yet I was enraptured by the sensations of my lover.

I felt a deeper desire well up within me, and when his rhythm slowed ever so slightly, I seized my chance. I pushed with all my might and managed to release myself from his embrace and his desperate motion. He stumbled back. In a whirl of raindrops and sweat and heat, I flipped over and pushed my ass into the air. I stayed on my hands and knees, facing away from him and waited.

He growled his approval and explored the new angle of my hot, sopping hole with his fingers, before thrusting that glorious cock of his back into me. I instantly arched my back and cried out as a tide of new pleasure burst into my insides. He was so incredibly deep and he was hitting an angle of my inner tunnels that flashed bursts of stars in my eyes and my brain. I clenched my hands against the bedsheets and tried to steady my body under his renewed assault.

Each stroke of his hips heightened the sensations and forced my consciousness closer to detachment. I could feel my breasts sway and smack into each other lightly. I could hear the slap of his skin against mine, and feel the ripples of our rutting across my ass. I could feel my release rising urgently.

I dropped my head and chest to the bed and snaked a hand quickly between my legs to my aching slit. Our frenzied fucking had churned our juices together and it was dripping from my lips and also from his balls that were slamming into me. I smeared it over my clit and started rubbing frantic circles into it. It felt like I was pressing directly into my nervous systems and directing a tidal wave of pleasure surging down into my soul.

The damn burst, or perhaps I did, and I condensed around my core like a collapsing star. My orgasm wracked my body in shuddering pulses as I crumpled, each wave stimulating raw pressure points that barely recovered from the white ecstasy before the next one arrived.

His hands were on my hips and they held tightly through my climax. He slowed down to a gentle flexing inside me. My pussy clenched around him and it was as if his cock was swelling enormously as I rippled through my orgasm. Then, just as I felt like I could breathe again, he abruptly started jackhammering into me again. I can't describe exactly how it felt or how I reacted, but it was something like sinking into a bath of pure pleasure, and then just as you feel yourself starting to rise and break the surface into reality, being forced underneath again, and feeling the same rush of joy and energy again, but even deeper. I was without breath and I sank.

All strength left my limbs. The hinge of my spine and legs, and his rough grip on my hips and bottom, were all that kept me from collapsing face down onto the bed and forcing him out of me.

As I surrendered to a second shuddering climax, I felt his own break over him. He growled lustily and tried to push his whole body into me. I felt pressure and warmth spread inside my pussy, but couldn't distinguish the bursts of cum being jetted into me from the pulsating wracks of my own orgasmic release. He collapsed onto my back and we lay there in sweaty, panting bliss. This time he melted into me.

After far too short of a time he retreated from me. I felt the suction pop air between my legs as his cock left my pussy exposed. He stayed over me for a while, and I felt hot drips of his seed splash onto my ass. They ran rivulets of tickling warmth down the small of my back and I sighed a lurid contentment as he marked me like a used whore. I was despoiled, contented and stuffed with his cum. I didn't move. I didn't open my eyes or worry about laying here completely exposed. I didn't care at all.

Eventually he leaned down over me and I felt his breath hot and rapidly against my cheek. His finger reached for my now slimy fuckhole and slowly dragged a furrow through my sensitive folds. He kissed me softly on the cheek once, and then on the forehead. And then he picked up the towel and his underwear, and left, closing the door behind him.

The fragile, desperate parts of me longed for him to come back quickly and embrace me. But I knew that he wouldn't.

DannyBell
DannyBell
19 Followers