All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 04'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
qnm8qnm8about 9 years ago

Can't wait for Chapter 5! :)

Yourstruly15Yourstruly15about 9 years ago
arhhh

LOVED IT!!!

Cant wait for chapter 5 :)

I kind of wanted her to fight back though. I kept waiting for it. And the lack of knowing what was happening to cory was intense, but at the same time i kind of wanted to know what was happening!..Only complaint i have.

Well donr, you've got a fan in me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So a psychopath tortures people

And you think this was a good story for an erotic website? Pretty pedestrian stuff taken from dozens of suspense/murder novels. Greg wasn't even very creepy. Just a nut job. This just isn't interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It was good, dont read the bad comments, keep going plss!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pls ignore the anon hater who read your works chapter after chapter

There's one anon hater who constantly puts down your story in every chapter.

Funny, this hater disparages your writing and plot from the first chapter to the last and yet continues to follow and read every chapter faithfully......Haha.....

Pls keep writing, its all good! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoyable read 5 *

Enjoy reading each chapter. You have put a lot of thought and creativity into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes.

You said we would be disappointed in this chapter...and I'm not. In fact I'm thoroughly anticipating the next chapter and am sincerely hoping you've already submitted it, because I don't think I can handle the wait to see what's going to happen next. Well done, keep up your excellent work. Remember, haters are going to hate but near as hard as I will if you don't keep posting. (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello

Keep going please, dont listen to the negative comments;) , I love your plot, I'm excited for the next chapter;), pleaseeeee, pleaseeeee don't stop,

More power and hopefully more stories from you;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE IT

Every one of your stories has me completely hooked, this is no different. I'd tell you that your work is too good for this site and you should seriously look into truly publishing your work, but I'm afraid you'd take my advice and stop posting. Dying for chapter 5, it can't come soon enough!!!

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm so flattered right now haha. I have submitted ch5, hope it lives up to your expectations!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Well Bellie

You certainly write the asshole to perfection. Do you need my suggestion as to what to do with Greg and his sidekick :-))

As usual a well crafted story that has me totally hooked.

Well done lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG

I feel like thos story was written just for me. It hits on everything I could have wished for. The bloody scenes are intense but for whatever reason it works for me and im so hooked its ridiculous please dont stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A negative comment...!!!??? Wwww.Ttttttt.Ffffff!!!??? O.k. For the life of me I can't figure out how anybody could leave a negative comment on a story like this...ever. Ever. As in fuck that. As in now I've seen, heard and experienced what is unsettling. O.k. Fuck that.

You really rock. I'm calm enough now to read the next chapter.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Ps thank you for making a bad day good.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 7 years ago
Horrible horror

While I liked the previous episode tremendously, this was horrible beyond words. But - as in a horror movie, which I usually refrain from watching - I am desperate for the happy ending.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Hooked

Interesting turn of events.. Off to the next chapter, really enjoying this story

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

I have to skip over the incredibly cruel parts. I don't have the stomach for it. It's well written but it makes me want to throw up. If that is what the author is going for, You nailed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info