The Ranch Ch. 09

Story Info
A stroke of blind luck.
14.5k words
4.77
25.2k
21

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,867 Followers

Sorry for the ridiculous wait. Big thanks to mentor, Rumpole, who persistently encouraged the completion of this chapter.

**********************************************

As Cory lifted his gaze from the grass before him, the sunset's dying brightness glowed in his tawny eyes. Chin resting on forearms, errands forgotten, he dreamily watched the fiery orb lower down the rolling green fields until it finally disappeared into the ground. The evening was comfortably warm, and Cory opted for his outdoors outfit - faded jeans and a soft, white cotton t-shirt that let him feel the cooling grass against his chest.

A foot cheekily nudged his ribs, and Cory twisted to see companion.

"We thought you'd conked out," Katie grinned down at him, hooking both thumbs over the sides of her tight denim shorts.

The approaching dusk illuminated her against the skyline, and she appeared unnaturally picturesque, even immortal. Her loose, long-sleeved shirt had a deep v-neck and the blue material dipped low enough to see the delicious curves of her cleavage. Her hair was out, and the dark, soft strands gently moved with the breeze, framing her lovely face.

"What are you thinking?" Katie narrowed her green eyes at Cory's staring silence, and she tickled his arm with her toes.

"Just that you're breath-taking," Cory answered, watching cynical humour creep across her features.

Katie rolled her eyes and dropped onto her belly beside him in the grass.

"We don't have to go back right away," she murmured, thoughtfully rubbing her cheek against his bicep.

Responding to the feel of her warm skin on his shoulder, Cory turned and tilted her chin upward so he could kiss her. Katie's lips were so full and soft. Cory's heart raced, he wanted the moment to last forever, and the surrounding nature hummed with approval, enhancing their intimacy. As the exciting warmth spread toward his lower body, an inevitable pang of remorse forced him to draw back.

"I'll never stop being sorry for that night," Cory whispered against her mouth.

"It doesn't matter," Katie smiled, playfully tugging his lower lip with her teeth, impatient to continue. Her large eyes glittered strikingly in the twilight as they met his, and lowered to his mouth. "I don't blame you, Cory."

Cory paused to admire her long, dark eye-lashes, and relented. He kissed her passionately, shifting to his side so her could cup her breast through the shirt's loosely flowing fabric. Sighing into his mouth, Katie's hands sneaked between them, stroking up his wide, hard chest, then down to his belt buckle. Feeling a strange twinge in his gut that he couldn't place, Cory pulled away and rolled onto his back.

"Why can't I forget?" he pondered aloud, noting the stars, which glimmered more brightly as night fell. He started as Katie merrily rolled atop him, adjusting to deliberately press against his cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned wickedly, grinding. "Should I feel bad that guilt becomes you?'

"Maybe." Cory's sombreness melted to lust as he reached up under her shirt to trace around her firm breasts with his fingertips, his thumbs raised to brush her nipples. Sliding his hands down her trim waist, they rested on her bare thighs, gently squeezing, her skin warm against the heat of his palms.

"Please let me, Cory," Katie suddenly pleaded, slowly rocking back and forth. "Just let it happen."

The warning twinge returned, and confusion mingled with a mild uneasiness. It was surreal, unsettling... and yet, perfect. Cory couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else. The uncertainties vanished as Katie smoothed her hands down his abdomen, and unbuckled his belt.

"I want to taste you," she smiled excitedly, sounding slightly curious. Katie's features slightly blurred in the dark, her hair flowed well past her breasts, strangely longer than he remembered. "I want to try everything..."

"Uh-huh..." Cory muttered. Dismissing his instincts, his head dropped back into the soft grass, and his hips tensed with anticipation as Katie's small hands tentatively searched his pants, finally wrapping around him.

"I want you, Cory," Katie continued, sliding down him to lower her full, pink mouth to his hard cock.

"Yes..." Cory groaned.

"Please let me," Rosa breathed. Carefully watching Cory, she licked up the large shaft, and flicked her tongue around the head, hoping he wouldn't wake up.

It was the middle of the night. Rosa hoped Cory would be awake when she peeked into his room, but he clearly wasn't. Before she could retreat, curiosity got the better of her, and she waited until her eyes adjusted to the darkness. And so, she got an eyeful of him lying on the bed, only half-covered by a thin, silk bed-sheet.

The light in the hall cast shadows across his physique, and Rosa stood in the doorway for a long while examining his strong thighs, toned torso, the muscle in his arms. The recent stress and anxiety had faded from Cory's handsome face in his sleep. She wanted to run her hands through his short, ash-brown hair, which seemed blonde in the dim, yellow light. She wanted to look into his light eyes and see them stare back at her with desire.

Unable to resist the enticing sight, she'd crept into his bed, kissed and straddled him, shocked and jubilant when he ardently responded, as though eager to taste her. Only intending a harmless exploration, she was encouraged by his response. Wildly reckless with arousal, she was tempted to suck his cock for the first time.

Teenage hormones raging, her pussy was drenched, and without checking she could feel built-up moisture in the gusset of her panties. Despite common sense pointing every other direction, Rosa knew with resounding force that she wanted more -- she wanted Cory to take her virginity. She wanted it to be him.

Cory groaned as Rosa gently sucked him. Her heart beat faster as his hand moved, instinctively reaching down to smooth her long hair back from her face, his fingertips gingerly traced her jaw.

"Katie..." he muttered, jerking his hips.

Rosa was too excited to care about what she already knew - that Cory's heart was taken. Right now, he belonged to her. As her lips massaged around his cock, her other hand moved down her body. Slipping beneath the thin layer of her panties, her fingers were quickly saturated, so much that it was difficult to get any friction against her swollen clit.

"Mmuhh," she moaned around Cory's cock. Her fingers worked urgently between her legs as she swiftly realised all she had missed by her sexual inexperience.

Cory's large hand, gently stroking her face, was all the approval she needed. His warm, hard length throbbed in her mouth almost therapeutically. She wanted him to kiss her, touch her, finger her, fuck her.

The thrill of being so intimate with him made her giddy. In the space of a few minutes, Rosa became blind to her actions and only knew a strong desire to be closer to Cory. She wanted him to teach her everything about sex. Would he wake up if she tried to fuck him? Could she straddle him again, but this time, let him slowly enter her...

Forgetting subtlety, Rosa loudly moaned as her heart pounded with building excitement. Approaching climax, she thrust against her hand, causing the bed to move. Cory slowly roused to the pleasant sensation of a wet mouth on his cock. Then a very nasty shock twisted within him, as he woke to his surroundings.

"What the...What the fuck!" Cory gasped, abruptly sitting up. His hand briskly turned Rosa's chin to the light of the hallway. His eyes widened as he registered her guilty young face. The sheen of saliva coating her lips and chin.

"Rosa? What- Oh, my god." Cory raked an agitated hand over his head. Trying to recover from a groggy mixture of sleep and shock, he struggled to process what had happened, and the ramifications. How old was she? Did he fuck her?

Reaching aside to tug the side-lamp chain on the bedside, he discovered with relief that at least Rosa was dressed, albeit scantily.

Her long, dark hair was out, and the caramel ends curled past the sides of her chest. Cory could see she was bra-less, full breasts pressed against a tight, white singlet. Though the room was warm, her nipples were clearly visible beneath the fabric. Involuntarily glancing lower, beyond her bare waistline, Cory saw very sheer, olive-coloured panties. Rosa quickly removed her hand, and before he could look away, the sight of her glistening fingers seared into Cory's brain.

"I-I'm sorry... I thought- I didn't mean-" Rosa stammered, unable to take her eyes off his exposed cock, still hard and shining with her saliva.

"Why- Why have you-?" Cory stuttered, following her gaze and ripping the bedsheet across his nakedness.

"You kissed me back!" Rosa blurted shrilly.

Unsure how to deal with her, Cory could only stare.

Facing Cory's aghast speechlessness, his humiliating rejection of her, Rosa burst into tears and fled the room.

Cory gazed at the open doorway for a long time, horrified. With his recent troubles with sleep quality, he'd been bitterly convinced that there was nothing worse than his incessant nightmares. Now, he wasn't so sure.

**********************************************

With great satisfaction, George leaned back in the maroon armchair and admired the sight before him.

A large, black leather ottoman stood in the centre of the room, about two metres from where he was seated. Katie lay upon it, hog-tied on her belly. Her wrists were firmly bound up to her elbows with black silk, which extended to neatly knot with the white silk wrapped about her ankles and calves.

Her dark hair was elaborately French-plaited, the long tresses pulled back and tied in with her wrist and ankle binds, forcing her head up to face forward. George had considerately placed a firm supporting cushion beneath her chin, so she could relax with little discomfort, so long as she didn't struggle.

After such lengthy contemplation, George was pleased with the end result. Though he was very experienced with decorating females, Katie was distinctly separate in class and category. This wasn't a purchased whore to be used and discarded. This was an intelligent, educated girl, soon to be part of his family. Katie's unique beauty made his mission very enjoyable, but it was the perversion of the circumstances which he found most appealing.

Katie's unique green eyes were his key consideration, and earlier he inwardly debated whether to enhance them with emeralds, or contrast with sapphires and rubies. Ultimately, he'd decided not to potentially cheapen her natural beauty with 'bling'.

And so, her bare breasts were framed by a very delicate, cup-less bra. The jewelled piece offered no support, as Katie's breasts were firm and full enough to protrude nicely on their own. Composed of silver and diamond, the bra design was so intricate, that the thin chains were only visible when the stones glittered as they caught the light. It was as though she was adorned in a barely visible, glittering spider-web.

Below her hips, thick, black satin gleamed across the top of Katie's rear, but the triangular scrap of material disappeared down between her buttocks. At her pussy, the satin ended and was continued by two strings of pearls. The pearls acted as a mere border to place Katie's pussy on full display. They remained obediently separate down her inner thighs and looped over her pelvis to reconnect with the black satin. The hogtie position forced her knees apart, so nothing was hidden from George.

Tiny gold flowers were strategically placed throughout her hair, the metal dully shone along the dark plait. There were no shoes on her bare feet. Though George considered a plethora of stiletto-heel options, he decided Katie's small feet were very elegant, pretty and their nakedness added to her vulnerability.

Aside from a soft, pink lipstick, Katie wore no makeup. It wasn't a messy occasion, not a time to watch mascara merge with her tears, and run over shiny, smeared, fire-red lipstick...though he would look forward to it. For now, George only wanted to showcase her raw, and very rare beauty. With naturally stunning features, she looked exquisite, untouched, and made for sex. Exactly the way George imagined her at their very first chance meeting.

Perhaps best of all, he enjoyed Katie's fleeting emotions. George had toyed with his fair share of women, most afraid and submissive, with the occasional stubborn girl, defiant to her peril and quickly brought to heel. Katie was clearly a fighter, but with enough intelligent self-preservation to fear him. Possibly it was too early to understand her temperament, but Katie's moods lacked consistency.

George was easily bored, and he found Katie's fluctuating anger, snide remarks, fearful begging and tense, watchful silences very intriguing. It would take many years, but he considered it a worthwhile and amusing endeavour to win her obedience, her love and her hatred.

"How long will you keep me like this?" Katie finally asked, fighting to keep her voice neutral and disinterested.

"Are you not comfortable?" George gently replied, his gaze coming to rest on her bare pussy, so delicious and exposed. Smiling, he sensed her discomfort of being on show for him, so intimately. It added so much to his enjoyment, knowing how much she despised it.

"No."

"Well, it could be worse. Always remember that, Katie." George turned to a side table and lifted the small decanter to refill his glass.

"How long?"

"Until I weary of you, darling. Needless to say, I am most appreciative of your patience," he thanked her with mocking politeness. "I only wish you could see how magnificent you are," he finished with a compliment.

"You went to all this effort, just to look at me?" she snapped incredulously, in a tone that suggested he was ridiculous.

George shrugged, enjoying her antagonism. Aware her limbs might be mildly aching, he knew it was the principle that offended her, and that appealed to him far more than inflicting physical pain.

Facing the door, Katie couldn't even see George. But she was filled with revulsion, feeling his eyes roam her body as the minutes ticked by. Under his perusal, aware his gaze inevitably targeted a certain area, her pussy twitched with nervousness.

"Please, let me go." Katie closed her eyes and wriggled against the binds.

She hated begging, but George's quiet perusal was becoming increasingly unbearable. On display like a piece of meat, Katie knew George enjoyed her humiliation as much as her being obscenely spread for his pleasure.

"I will consider it."

"When?" Katie persisted, though they both knew he lied.

"When, 'Master'?" he suggested in an irksomely kind tone.

Katie didn't answer. Despite her dire circumstances, in the power of a sadistic and very dangerous man, she was strangely reluctant to give him any acknowledgment. Of all the bizarre and horrible things she'd encountered, petty as it might appear, she wasn't so broken as to verbally address George as her master.

George sighed, and Katie tensed as she heard him rise and approach. Somehow, she felt he was near, and jumped when his warm hand suddenly cupped her bare pussy, trailing his fingers between the pearls boldly framing her nudity.

"Shhh," he chuckled, moving his index finger up and down her soft pussy, idly parting her lips.

"Don't-!"

"Then, show some respect, Katie."

Katie grunted angrily and squirmed to no avail, as George's finger continued to stroke up and down her pussy, then traced higher to where the strip of satin covered her asshole.

"Please!" Katie uttered, her breath caught in her throat as George's finger slipped beneath the material and began to nudge at the opening. He wasn't going to stop.

"Please, I don't want to say it!" she grimaced.

"I know that you don't," he murmured, gently but determinedly penetrating her rear with his finger. "If I thought it didn't matter, I wouldn't bother. It is because you are so loth to respect me, I insist that you do. Go on, Katie, let us have an amicable start."

"Don't!" Katie squealed.

Watching Katie desperately fight the bonds, George's heart beat faster. Her perfect breasts strained, pointing forward, her pink nipples erect from rubbing the ottoman. He wanted to put his cock in her mouth, with her big, green eyes looking in his.

"Oh, the things I can't wait to do to you," he said sinisterly, removing his finger and getting to his knees behind her. Sliding both palms up her smooth, creamy thighs, he spread her ass cheeks, and slowly pried the satin aside.

"Arhhh!" Katie gasped with surprise as George leaned between her bound ankles, and buried his face between her cheeks. She felt his warm mouth open against her crack, and his tongue first darted into her pussy, held open as he spread her cheeks wide. Then he turned his chin upward, and Katie grimaced as she felt his chin stubble rub against her soft, sensitive flesh.

"Urghh... stop!" Katie whined, writhing with disgust as George's tongue circled her anus, before pressing against the opening. As though she was a willing participant, her bound feet were humiliatingly crossed above the back of his neck, her forearms resting atop his head.

"You will come to like this, Katie," George breathed against her, before continuing.

Katie stiffened with revulsion, taking George's arousal to another level. Briskly retreating, George re-seated himself in the leather chair, taking a deep breath to calm his lust. Sipping the burgundy, he watched her body tremble with outrage.

As the miniscule diamonds sparkled with her small movements, he was tempted to take his time settling between her legs, let his hands roam her arched breasts while he slowly fucked her. To see her lithe, young body inevitably rock back and forth with his gentle thrusts. Whilst he enjoyed her physique, he took equal enjoyment testing the endurance of her mind.

"I didn't like it," Katie muttered on a sulky afterthought, her smalls hands clenched into angry fists.

"You will," George grinned. "The time will come when you will politely ask me to rim you. Maybe you will beg." He tapped a finger against his glass and watched the liquid tremor within. "I suppose after our last liaison, you expect all of our encounters will be unpleasant."

Certain Katie pulled a face at the reminder, one corner of his mouth turned up in an evil smile. "It is true, you may find some circumstances unpalatable. But you will know pleasure, also."

"No, thanks," Katie snapped, as the offensive memory of their last tussle surfaced against her will.

"I wasn't asking," George smiled gently, feeling his chest swell with jubilant triumph.

It had been many years since he'd played cat and mouse with a worthy captive, and he'd dearly missed the sport. Who would have thought his idiot son would provide him with the perfect prey for his mind games?

"Let me go."

"Let me go, 'Master'?" George corrected sweetly.

At her angry silence, George chuckled. "I am persistent, darling," he said, his eyes coming to rest on her clenched fists.

Lifting a hand, he inspected his nails before casting a sly glance in her direction. "I suppose that it never occurred to you that I have Mark and Cory in my power?"

He heard Katie's sharp intake of breath, but she held her silence. Still admiring the smooth contours of her sleek body, his black eyes warmed at the memory of her handcuffed to Dom's bed, spreading her legs and reluctantly meeting his gaze while he fucked her.

Finally, Katie took the bait. "If that were true, you would have thrown it in my face by now," she said, her voice tremoring with contempt.

"Perceptive!" George marvelled, reclining in his seat. "But you would do well not to anticipate me, Katie. My whims are disappointingly unpredictable. I have my tendencies, but also enjoy the element of surprise, as you know."

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,867 Followers