The Ranch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie whimpered as his bare cock roughly prodded and poked between her legs, forcing its way between her cheeks into her soft flesh. Dom seized one ass check to steady himself and drive into her. Finally he found her opening and his cock slowly disappeared inside her.

When he was completely inside her, the cold metal of his undone belt and open fly pressed against her bruised ass, Katie screamed into the gag and tried to lift up, but Dom's grip on her hair was firm, and her head was brutally slammed back to the bed.

"Uh-..." Dom closed his eyes in ecstasy, his free hand leaving her ass to slide over her waist and grip her hip. "Yeah," he panted, starting with slow thrusts and picking up pace.

Katie squeezed her eyes shut, biting so hard into the gag she wouldn't be surprised if she snapped a tooth. Despite encountering terror after terror, each seemingly worse than the last, she still prayed someone would interrupt them and save her. Even if it was George, she wouldn't care, so long as he stopped Dom.

Hearing the knock at the door, Katie didn't believe it was anything other than her pitiful imagination. But Dom pulled out of her and angrily climbed from the bed.

The knock sounded again, and Dom quickly tucked his cock away and did up his trousers. Kneeling on the bed, he tugged up Katie's pants and threw one half of the blanket over her.

"If you draw attention, you know what will happen to the visitor," he hissed into her ear, before fully covering her. Casting one last furious glare toward the writhing lump on the bed, as if she had conjured the interruption, he stalked to the door and opened it a crack.

"What?" he snapped.

Katie strained to hear the visitor, but she could only make out a man's voice, muffled by the blanket covering her.

"What the fuck-?" Dom snarled, staggering back as Alex confidently pushed past him into the room and briskly turned to face Dom.

"We need to talk about your father," Alex said abruptly.

Still flustered by the sudden intrusion, Dom's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. It was all the time Alex needed to lunge forward and twist Dom into a chokehold.

"Ughhhhh!" Dom grunted, clawing at the arms around his head, but he was no match for Alex's strength and slowly sank to the ground, unconscious.

It wasn't until Alex pulled rope from his pocket that he noticed the body-sized lump on the bed. Unsure what to expect, he gaped when he drew the blanket back and found Katie staring up at his astonished face with wide-eyed terror.

It took a one second glance from Katie's slender bound ankles up to her lovely face for Alex to identify her. "You must be Katie," he said with surprising calm, hauling her up and helping her awkwardly stand with her ankles still bound.

He hesitated, looking back to Dom. Then he pulled out a small switch blade to free Katie's hands and feet.

"This wasn't the plan," he said brusquely. "I had no idea you'd be here. We have to be quick before the other one comes back."

Still gagged and confused, Katie fearfully nodded agreement, wanting to get as far away from Greg as possible and not bearing to think what would happen if he returned early.

Noticing she was in shock, Alex briskly removed the gag from her mouth, his troubled turquoise eyes flickered to her clothes in disarray, her pants sitting unevenly across her hips.

"I'm so sorry I didn't get here earlier," he murmured. His next words made Katie feel certain it was all a cruel dream. "Mark and Cory are in the car. Let's go."

Whatever they were discussing immediately ceased, as Mark and Cory sat in speechless silence, not believing their eyes when they saw Alex and Katie running toward them. Cory opened the door and shifted to the middle, dazed as Katie jumped in beside him. Alex slid into the passenger seat and Mark immediately drove out of the carpark, taking care not to drive recklessly though he was tempted to go full speed.

"Alex, I-," he said, completely lost for words and unable to resist glancing in the review mirror to see Cory pull Katie into a hug.

"Are you ok?" Cory murmured against her hair, tightening his arms about her as she trembled with trauma and adrenaline. Clinging to Cory, finally safe, Katie wasn't ready to speak, and nodded against his chest, dampening the front of his shirt with tears.

"I was meant to scope," Alex said, hoping to bring Mark's attention back to the road in front. "But the other one left so I went to nab Dom. But...yeah." Blowing out a deep breath of air, he was immensely rattled by his remarkable success.

It was an intensely emotional and awkward drive. Mark was clearly distracted, but kept his silence. By the movement in the backseat, he knew Cory was stroking her hair, murmuring comfort against her temple while she cried.

Cory and Mark both had things say to Katie, but it wasn't the right time. Rosa appeared uninterested, yet tried more than once to get a better look at the girl at the centre of the whole drama. From the quick glimpse of her getting into the car, Rosa knew she was no physical comparison.

"It sucks that we can't call the police," Mark murmured to Alex.

"I disagree," Alex replied, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "They can't use the police either. This has gone too far for them to cover up. If we're caught and talk details, they'll be finished. Although it does make us worth more to them dead," he said darkly. "So, where now?"

"One of Cory's properties," Mark answered without hesitation. He and Cory had discussed this already. "It's a business property under construction, not in his name," he added, anticipating Alex's concerns.

"Is it far?" Alex asked.

"Yes, but we'll only have to stop for food and fuel once, then you can take over," Mark said. "We have quite a journey ahead," he added, with a twisted smile that made his handsome face seem slightly bitter.