The Rancher Ch. 06 - The Plot Thickens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was done, she pulled her shirt over her head, laughing pleasantly. She grabbed a paper towel, wiped the cum off her tits and stomach, and then turned around and bent over the counter. I stared down at her amazing ass, and my mouth instantly started watering. I got down on my knees, grabbed her ass with both hands, and buried my face in it. She squeezed her legs tight, and I kneaded her ass as I ate her out from behind. She was a lot wetter then I remembered her ever being before. Her moans turned into squeals, and I had to hold on tight to her ass to keep her from wriggling away.

I moved my tongue along her pussy like my life depended on it, until I felt her having an intense orgasm. Before she was done cumming, I stood up, grabbed my dick, and shoved it in. She let out a little yelp as I pushed in and began fucking her. I held onto her slender firm waist and began pounding away. Her legs were crossed, making her pussy squeeze my cock even harder than normal. I just pounded away, trying to make her fall for me and letting out my frustrations with her at the same time. Soon I was fucking her hard enough for the kitchen to be filled with the sounds of my hips smacking against her ass, and both of our moans.

I was fucking her much harder than I normally did, but she didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, she sounded like she liked it more than when I went slow and gentle with her. I squeezed her ass, and gave it a nice slap. She let out a higher moan when I did it, but she didn't look back. Her pussy felt tighter and wetter than ever, and her nice juicy ass felt perfect as my body slammed against it. It all felt perfect, and I knew I was going to cum again.

For a moment as I felt it coming on, I thought about not pulling out. Maybe getting her pregnant would be the answer to my problems. If we had a kid together, she would be more likely to commit to me. It was certainly what I wanted. I wanted to be with her, and have a family with her, and it could all start right now. But if she didn't want it, and was willing to stop being pregnant, that would ruin everything. That would change things permanently. I had a split second to make what felt like an incredibly important decision.

I reached down and pulled my cock out at the last second. I began spewing another load onto her ass, while she continued moaning, and fingering herself. When I was done, and her ass was covered in my cum, I leaned forward, and put my hands on the counter, bending over her. We stood there for a moment, both panting heavily, and coming down from what had just happened. At that moment we both heard a car pulling into the front of the house.

"Oh shit, that's my parents," Casey said. She ducked out from under me, and grabbed another paper towel. She started wiping the cum off her ass. I quickly pulled my pants up, stuffing my still hard cock inside them. I looked down, and saw that I had a very clearly visible bulge going on, and tried to will it away. Casey was pulling her own shorts back up when we heard the front door open. A moment later, both Mr. and Mrs. Howard walked in, chatting casually.

"Hello Jim," Mr. Howard said cheerfully, "everything ok?"

"Yes sir," I nodded, taking a step to the side so my crotch was behind the island counter. "I was just fixing myself a quick sandwich before getting back to work."

"The ranch looks great," Mr. Howard said. "You're doing a fine job. I knew I hired the right man."

"Thank you sir," I said with an awkward smile. "I'm happy to do it. It's important to me that this land stays in good condition, even if it isn't my family's anymore."

"It shows," Mr. Howard nodded.

"And what about you Casey," Amy asked, giving the both of us a rather intimidating look. "What brings you to the kitchen this late in the afternoon? You aren't having lunch too are you?"

"No," Casey said plainly, doing a better job than me at acting casual. "Just chatting with Jim while he ate. I'm about to get back to work too. I have a paper I have to write for my econ class before it starts."

"Just chatting with Jim huh," Amy said, glaring directly at me now. I saw her eyes go down to my crotch, and her frown grew even deeper. "And what do you two have to chat about?"

"Relax dear," Mr. Howard said with a slight chuckle. "Let the kids be kids. It isn't like they're going to get into any trouble here in the kitchen, talking about their work." He burst into hearty laughter, and walked over to the fridge. Amy continued glaring at me, and I could tell she knew what we had been up to. I decided to get out of there before I got in any more trouble.

"Well I'm done eating anyway," I said. "I should really get back to it. One of the fences on the south side of the property is in bad shape, and I should fix it up before the next storm comes."

"Good," Mr. Howard nodded, chewing on a piece of salami he had taken out. "You're doing good work Jim, keep it up."

"Yes sir, thank you sir," I said, and then quickly left. I tried to give Casey a final look on the way out, but saw Amy instead, her eyes shooting daggers at me. I turned away, and hurried out and back to my horse.

I rode far away from the house before stopping. I went about fixing the fence, just as I said I would, but my mind was totally preoccupied. All I could think about was Casey. It felt like I had gotten so close to getting her to say it. She even had said it, and then backed off. I knew she wanted it just like I did, but I didn't know how to get her to break. She just wouldn't let go of the idea of us being single while she's at college.

That definitely pissed me off. All she was saying was that she still wanted to get to fuck the guys there. I knew she didn't want to date them either. And I knew she was willing to commit to a future relationship with me. She just wasn't willing to not sleep around at school. I kept going over it all in my head, and that's all it was. She wanted to get to sleep around. And if she got to sleep around, then I did too. I don't know what she has waiting for her there. But at the moment, I have Amanda waiting for me.

When I finished up with the bit of fence I was working on, it was nearly dark. I got back on my horse, and started riding towards the ranch. I had worked myself up a bit as I fixed the fence and thought about Casey. I was mad, and frustrated, and I decided to go into town, to see what was happening down at the bar. As I rode past the ranch, I saw Casey out riding her stallion. She waved, and I couldn't resist riding over to say hello.

"Are you done for the day?" she asked me as we met by the corral fence.

"Ya," I nodded. I could hear the anger in my voice, and I could tell she did too.

"Everything alright?" she asked, looking at me with concern.

"Ya, everything's fine," I said.

"Ok, are you going home for the night?" she asked.

"Actually I was thinking about going into town," I said, and saw her expression change slightly. "See if Dewey's at the bar."

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"I have to go home first and change," I said.

"Well, can I meet you there then?" she asked.

"Sure," I nodded, knowing I couldn't stay mad at her, no matter how hard I tried. "How about we meet there in an hour?" She agreed, and I rode back home, wondering what she wanted from me. Luckily dad was out when I got home, but Jenny was sitting in the living room when I walked in. She looked like she wanted to talk, but I hurried upstairs before she could say anything. I put on my nice clothes, and my nice hat, and walked back downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asked when she saw me.

"I'm heading into town," I said, hoping she wouldn't ask to come along. "To get a drink."

"Can I come?" she asked. She was giving me an excited hopeful smile, and I didn't want to say no.

"Sure," I nodded. "But I'm leaving in the next five minutes." Jenny nodded happily, and ran upstairs. A few minutes later she came down, wearing short jean shorts and a tight top. I didn't like when my sister dressed up like that, but I figured it was better she do it while I'm around then alone. We walked outside together, and both got on our horses. We rode into town together. As we were getting closer to town, we saw Casey riding towards us, and then she caught up and we all rode together.

"Hey Jenny, how's it going?" Casey shouted from atop her own horse. She had clearly grown accustomed to our way of living.

"Great," Jenny beamed. I could tell Jenny looked up to Casey. "Jim's letting me tag along today."

"Well isn't that nice of him," Casey said, giving me a side eyed look.

"Look, I'm just going to have a drink with Dewey," I said. "You girls can do what you want."

"Maybe we just will," Casey teased.

"Ya, maybe we'll find some cute guys there," Jenny added, and they both laughed.

"Casey can do as she pleases," I said. "But you aren't talking to anyone I don't know."

"I can talk to whomever I like," Jenny said, turning her head away from me.

"Well you better pick careful," I said. "Cause I got no problem knocking a few teeth out."

"What about the guy who hit Casey," Jenny said. "You haven't knocked his teeth out." I looked over at Casey, and she quickly looked down at her horse. I could see her face turning red, but I could also see the very faint trace of bruising where Derrick had hit her.

"Oops," Jenny said, seeing Casey's reaction. "I'm sorry Casey, I shouldn't have brought that up. I can be a real blabber mouth sometimes."

"I'm going to take care of Derrick," I said, to both of them. "I just have to be careful about it. If I just knock his teeth out, his dad'll have me locked up in a heartbeat."

"It's ok Jim," Casey said, meeting my eye again. "You can just let it go. It was just a stupid accident."

"Like hell it was," I said. "I'm not letting that go. I'm just not being stupid either." We reached town, and rode up to the bar. It looked crowded again, though not quite as crowded as last night. As we hitched our horses, I noticed Derrick's black car sitting in the parking lot, and wondered what might happen. The three of us walked in together. The dance floor was packed, mostly with girls. I looked around, and saw Dewey at the bar with Mike. He gave me a wave, and I nodded. I looked over at Jenny and Casey, and saw them already heading off to dance.

"I'm gonna be by the bar," I said.

"Ok, we're going to go dance," Casey said, and then they joined in the dancing. I walked over to the bar, and shook hands with my friends before taking a seat.

"Hey there Jim," Dewey said with his big dumb grin. "How you been?"

"Good enough Dewey," I said. "Howdy Mikey," I added to Mike, who nodded back.

"Those girls sure do look mighty perty tonight," Dewey said, staring open mouthed at the girls on the dance floor.

"Which girls are those Dewey?" I asked, and then watched as he realized he was talking about my sister and girlfriend.

"Oh, no, not, uh, I mean," Dewey fumbled nervously. "I didn't mean."

"I'm kidding Dewey," I chuckled, clapping him on the bac. "They all look great." Dewey's smile returned, and he nodded in agreement.

"Ms. Amanda Gaines is here tonight too," Dewey said, smiling ear to ear as he told me. He nodded his head toward the dancers, and I followed his gaze, until I saw Amanda. She looked just as good as she had last night. Again her body was moving in a way that the others just couldn't. I saw Casey and Jenny not too far away from her, and hoped they wouldn't end up too close.

"Her brother's here too," Dewey added, in a more serious tone. "That boy Derrick. He's over there," Dewey said, and nodded his head toward a table in the corner. I looked, and saw Derrick sitting at a booth with three other guys that looked just like him. They all had on the same bright collared shirts that pissed me off. As I glared over at them, Derrick noticed me. He saw me staring at him, and smiled a cocky smug smile, and then said something to his friends, and they all started laughing. I felt my blood begin to boil.

"Come on Dewey," I said, "we're gonna go have a quick word with ol' Derrick."

"You sure," Dewey said nervously, but I was already walking over, and he quickly followed.

"Well I aint missin' this," Mike said, and followed us over to the table.

"You need something shit kicker?" Derrick said as I walked up, and his friends all laughed. "Maybe you want to be my gardener too. I hear you do such good work gardening for the Howards."

"Somebody has to do the dirty work," I said, trying hard to hold my temper at bay. "Otherwise you city slickers wouldn't last two days out here."

"Oh ya, we couldn't possibly survive without the likes of you to pick our corn for us," Derrick laughed, and his friends joined in.

"Have you ever made anything in your life shithead?" I asked, rather aggressively. Derrick stopped laughing, and stood up.

"Ya, I've made money," Derrick said, stepping up to me. "So I can pay shitbirds like you to grow my food for me. You see, that sort of work is bellow me. Just like it's bellow everyone else who lives in the twenty first century."

"If there weren't no one to work the fields and cattle there wouldn't be nothin' for you folks to eat," Dewey said from behind me. Derrick just burst out laughing.

"Jesus, I thought you were retarded," Derrick laughed. "Look at this one boys. Do you think his parents were siblings, or just cousins?"

"Shut your god damned trap Derrick," I said, stepping right up to him. I stood several inches taller than him, but he stayed his ground, glaring up at me. "I've had enough of your rich city bullshit. You're lucky your daddy's a hot shot lawyer, otherwise I'd lay you out right here and now."

"Go ahead redneck," Derrick shot back. "Hit me, see what happens."

"You're a real big man, hiding behind your daddy," I said, and I could see him shift uncomfortably.

"We don't fight hillbillys," one of Derrick's friends said from behind him. "We have people to do that for us, just like we have people to pick our food for us. Because we aren't dumb fucking hicks." I turned to face this new guy, and his demeanor instantly changed when he saw the look I gave him.

"Ok boys, what's going on over here," I heard a soft female voice say from behind me. I turned around, and saw Amanda standing there, looking at all of us. I could see Casey and Jenny not far away, also watching us.

"The locals just wanted to welcome us to town," Derrick said. "They're all so accommodating out here, letting us buy up all there land, and then taking care of it for us."

"They certainly are," Amanda said, giving me a quick look. "And they do a great job at it too." I shot a quick glance at Casey, and saw her give me a curt little nod.

"Well, it's our pleasure," I said, smiling at Amanda and stepping towards her. "We just love having you city girls around." I leaned down, and gave her a kiss on the mouth. She seemed taken aback, but she kissed me back. Before the kiss could end, I felt a hand on my shirt, and then I was being pulled away from her. The hand pulled me hard, and spun me around. I saw Derrick for a split second before his hand came flying at me. He hit me hard in the mouth, but not too hard. I had been hit harder by my own daddy.

"What's the matter Derrick," I laughed, spitting a wad of blood onto the floor. "You don't like your sister sucking hillbilly cock?" Derrick's face flushed even redder, and he reached back to hit me again. I let him do it, even though I could have stopped it. He hit me hard in the eye, and I staggered back.

That was it. I had done it. He hit me twice, with more than enough witnesses. I looked at him, and gave him a chilling bloody smile. He was looking cocky and mean, but his face changed when he saw my smile. I took a step forward, and he looked like he wanted to turn and run. I grabbed the front of his blue collared shirt, held it firm, and hit him as hard as I could. My fist connected square with his nose, and I felt it break under the weight of my punch. Derrick let out a pathetic little noise, and tried to collapse to the floor, but I held him up by his shirt. I reached back to hit him again, even though he was already falling down.

"That's enough Jim," I heard Mikey say from behind me. I stopped, with my fist clenched in the air, ready to strike again. I looked around, and saw the whole bar staring at us. I let go of Derrick, and took a step back, and he fell to the floor, holding his nose as blood leaked out of it. Amanda ran to her brother, but he shoved her off.

"Get off of me you shlut," Derrick said through a mouthful of blood.

"You didn't have to hit him," Amanda said, giving me an angry look as she stepped away from her brother.

"He hit me first," I shrugged, spitting more blood onto the floor.

"It's true," Dewey added quickly. "I saw it, he hit Jim twice before Jim so much as touched him. That makes it self defense."

"Fuck you retard," Derrick shouted angrily at Dewey, standing back up on wobbly feet. His face was covered in blood, and tears were running from both eyes. "You're going to go to prison for that shitkicker," Derrick said to me.

"Not before you do," Casey said, stepping up next to me. "We all saw you hit him first. And I can still tell the sheriff what you did."

"What are you talking about," Amanda asked, looking from Casey to her brother to me. "What's going on here?"

"Don't worry about it," I said. "It's been sorted out. I'm sorry you got mixed up in all this Amanda." Her eyes went wide as she looked at me, and then they filled with tears. I could tell she knew I had used her, and I felt like shit. She burst into tears, and then ran away. Derrick's friends were holding him up, while he tried to stop his broken nose from leaking blood.

"Come on, lets get out of here," Casey said. I looked over and saw her and Jenny both looking at Derrick nervously. I nodded, and we started making our way out of the bar. But before we got there, Sheriff Farley stepped in. His eyes immediately went to Derrick, and then began to scan the room. When he saw me, his eyes went right to my bloody lip.

"Stop right there Jim," he said, holding his hand up. I did as he said. "What the hell happened here?"

"He hit me first sir," I said, hoping the plan was going to work out.

"It's true," Dewey added quickly. "He hit Jim twice and then Jim hit him back."

"Is that what happened," Sheriff Farley asked the girls, and they both nodded. Mikey was nodding too. "Stay here," the sheriff said, and then started towards Derrick. I stayed put, and waited as Sheriff Farley asked Derrick and his friends about what had happened. After about ten minutes of interrogation, he finally walked back over to us.

"They say he had to hit you," Sheriff Farley said with a deep frown. "They say you were forcing yourself on his sister, and he was just defending her. According to them, you accosted the girl, he pulled you off her and gave you one hit to the mouth, and then you knocked his nose in."

"I wasn't forcing myself on anyone," I said seriously. I hadn't even thought of that being an angle here. I knew I shouldn't have messed with rich lawyers. "You know me sheriff, I would never do anything like that. I gave the girl a kiss is all. She knows me. He only hit me because I kissed his sister. It was all consensual, I swear."

"Well where is she now," he asked. "It seems like she can clear this up for us."

"She left," I said, realizing this wasn't going the way I wanted it to.

"Well you better find her Jim," Farley said seriously. "I have witnesses that say you kissed the girl, and then he hit you, and then you hit him. If he hit you outta jealousy, then you'll be fine, you were in your rights to hit him back. But if he was defending his sister cause you were forcing yourself on her, then its him was doing the defending, and he had the right to hit you. Outta respect for your father, I'll give you the rest of the night to try to find her and have her back you up. But if you run I'll find you. And if you do anything to that girl that she don't want, you'll be in a world of shit you can't even imagine."