The Rancher Ch. 06 - The Plot Thickens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," I nodded, beginning to panic a little. It was all up to Amanda now. Even though I was telling the truth, it was all going to come down to what she told the sheriff. If she said I kissed her without her permission, which I guess I sort of did, then I would lose. But if she backed me up, and said it was ok, then I would get away. I already knew I had fucked up. I should have done this a lot more carefully than I had. Now I had to find Amanda, and hope she would have my back over her brother's.

"Anyone see where she went?" I asked my group of friends.

"She ran out," Mikey said. "Looked like she went that way." He was pointing up the street, not toward the parking lot, which gave me some hope. I hurried out, and jumped on my horse.

"Jim, what are you going to do?" Casey shouted after me. She was standing with Jenny and Dewey as they watched me ride off.

"I don't know," I called back. "But I need to find Amanda."

I rode down the street, looking for her and not seeing her. As I passed Jasper's I saw him in the doorway. He gave me a nod, and I tipped my cap and kept on riding. When I reached the end of town, I figured I must have missed her, but rode out into the fields anyway. I didn't expect to find her, but then I saw someone up ahead. She was walking alone through the tallgrass, and I rode up to her.

"Amanda," I called, and she turned to see me. As I caught up to her I saw she had tears on her cheeks, and again I felt like shit. "I'm sorry," I said as I reached her.

"You used me," she said, still crying.

"I'm sorry," I said again. "It was a stupid idea. And I didn't know you. Now I do."

"You still don't know me," she said. "Just cause we had sex last night doesn't mean you know me. And you had no right to kiss me like that in front of everyone."

"I know, I'm sorry," I repeated. "It was stupid. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done any of it. But your brother is telling the sheriff I was forcing myself on you. They're gonna throw me in jail if you don't tell them it was ok."

"And what happens to Derrick if I tell the truth?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said quickly. "I mean nothing more than already happened. I don't want anyone to go to jail or get sued or any nonsense like that. I just wanted to hit him. And I needed to get him to hit me first so I wouldn't get in trouble. But I shouldn't have used you like that."

"So that's it," she said. "Last night was just so you could get my brother to hit you, so you could hit him back?"

"Ya, that was the plan," I said, looking down at the ground in shame. "But I don't want it to be like that. Last night... that was..."

"Well the plan worked," Amanda said angrily. "Derrick hit you, and you hit him back. Good job."

"I'm sorry Amanda," I said somberly.

"Why did you want to hit my brother so bad anyway," Amanda asked seriously. "I mean I know he's an asshole, but why go through all this trouble just to hit him."

"Cause he hit Casey," I admitted. I didn't know if it was a good idea to tell her the whole story, but I was sick of lying. "I had to do something, and, well. I should have done it different, I know that."

"Was it Casey's idea to use me?" Amanda asked. She had stopped walking, and now she just stood in the grass, staring up at me.

"Yes," I nodded. Amanda turned away angrily, and I jumped down from my horse and ran after her. "Wait," I said, and grabbed her hand. She turned back around, glaring at me.

"So I'm just some dumb slut that you used to get back at my brother," Amanda said. "For her."

"That's how it started," I said, meeting her eyes. "But that isn't how it is now. I didn't know anything about you when we came up with that dumb plan. After last night I didn't want to do it. But just now, in there, your brother got me so damned pissed off that I fucked up. I shouldn't have done that, not like that anyway."

"So now what?" Amanda asked. "You go back with Casey? Are you two dating then?"

"No," I said, wishing we were. "I want to, but she doesn't. I mean, she, well, she does, but, she. I don't know," I sighed. "She's going back to school soon. I suppose you all are. She says while she's at school we aren't together."

"What about now?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I really don't. I wish I did. This is all so damned confusing. And now you."

"Now me what?" Amanda asked softly.

"And now you're part of this too," I sighed. "I didn't expect to like you, but I do, a lot." I looked over at her, and saw her looking back at me with big round eyes. Her eyes were still sparkling from the tears that had been there a moment ago, and it added a sort of beauty to her already beautiful eyes.

"But what about Casey?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know," I shouted, and several birds flew up out of the brush not far away. "A few hours ago she was asking the same thing about you. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I want. You're both amazing. I just wish one of you wanted me like I want you."

"How do you know I don't," Amanda said. I looked up at her, and she sat down beside me, sitting right against me. "Just cause Casey's stupid enough to drag you along doesn't mean I am. I like you too Jim. And I had a great time last night. But I don't appreciate being a pawn in your little games with Casey. If you're just using me to get to her then I don't want any part of it."

"I'm not," I said. "I mean I guess I was, but I'm not now."

"Prove it," she said, staring into my eyes.

"What, how," I said, staring back.

"Last night was part of a plan, fine," she said. "And I'll tell the sheriff you weren't doing anything to me. You got what you needed from me. So now what do you want from me?" I sat there a moment, trying hard to think, and not doing a very good job. I knew what she was asking me. It seemed like I had to make the decision now. I know Casey wants me, but she wont commit. I even got her close to committing, and she still didn't. But Amanda seemed different. I still didn't know her well, but I was starting to want to. She was just as beautiful, and seemed like she might actually be willing to give me a shot.

"I want whatever you'll give me," I said, giving into her. I didn't know where this was going to go, but I decided to just let it happen.

"Take me back to our waterfall," she said, getting to her feet. "Make love to me. And if I think you really care about me, I'll tell the sheriff the truth. Deal?"

"Deal," I nodded, getting to my feet as well. We walked over to my horse, and I hoisted her up easily. I jumped up as well, and then rode us off toward the woods. Amanda moved her hands along my body as we rode, and I had to refrain from leaning back to kiss her as I rode. It didn't take long to get back to the waterfall. When we got there, we both jumped down, and were on each other in seconds. We kissed passionately, and fell down into the dirt. When we broke the kiss, she began pulling her shirt off, and I quickly grabbed the bedroll of my horse, and laid it out.

Amanda crawled onto the blanket, already naked. There were no clouds tonight, and I could see well through the moonlight. I stared down at her naked body, taking in the beauty. Every bit of her looked perfect, and I quickly got down beside her. We kissed again, and I felt her hands undoing my pants. She pulled them down, and then grabbed hold of my cock. She broke the kiss, bent down, and took my cock in her mouth. It felt incredible. I lay back and watched as she sucked my cock.

I let her go for a few minutes, reveling in the feel of it. Then I took her hand, and pulled her back up to me. She lay on top of me, and then I rolled us over. I reached down, but her hands were already pulling my cock into her. Her pussy felt just as wet as Casey's had earlier, and I slid in nicely. I began fucking Amanda the way I usually fucked Casey. Last night we had really gone at it, but tonight I wanted to do it right. She deserved better than what I had given her thus far. I fucked her slow and gentle, trying to give her what I thought she deserved, and she seemed to be liking it.

We continued kissing as I made sweet slow love to her. Both of us were moving our hands all over the other. I let my hands feel her neck, and shoulders, and stomach, all of which felt great. I also moved my hands over her tits, being gentle and yet firm. I gave one of her nipples a little tweak, and she giggled into my mouth. She brought her hands up to my face, and I focused on just fucking her well. I was moving my whole torso to fuck her, rather than just thrusting my dick. Her body was matching mine, until we were doing a sort of dance. When I felt myself getting close, I didn't let up. I moved a little faster, and hugged her body close to mine. I felt her begin to cum just before me, and then we were cumming together. It felt perfect, and when we were done, we just lay there, with me still inside of her.

After a minute she rolled us back over. I wasn't sure if we were done yet, but then she began to ride me. I took her perfect waist in my hands, and let her do her awesome movements. I still couldn't get over the way she was able to move her body. I knew she had to be some kind of dancer, or gymnast, or something, because what she was doing was not normal. I let my hands move up, along her slender stomach, up to her tits, and began playing with them. She rode me hard, moving her body back and forth and up and down.

If I hadn't fucked Casey earlier I would've cum again quick. But I managed to hold off for a while as she did her sexy movements on me. She ended up cumming before me. Her whole body trembled sweetly, and then she fell down onto me. She kept moving her butt on me for a minute, and then got off. She moved down, and took my cock back in her mouth, and started going to town. I didn't last much longer. I let out a grunt, and began cumming. She kept sucking it, and slurped down what I gave her.

When I was done, she kept going for a minute, and then crawled up next to me. We lay there together, naked, in the moonlight. I felt her hand take mine, and I looked over to see her gazing at me. We kissed again, with less vigor, but even more passion. Neither of us said a word, we just lay there together, for a long time.

Eventually we got up. We both got dressed, still not saying anything, just looking at each other with big smiles. I rolled up the blanket, and put it back on the horse.

"So now what," Amanda asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Now we go back into town," I said. "And you tell Sheriff Farley that I wasn't forcing myself on you."

"I mean now what between you and me," she said. "And you and Casey?"

"I'm not sure," I said. I took her by the waist again, and hoisted her back up onto the horse. "I'm not sure how any of this is supposed to work. But I know I wasn't using you tonight. We can talk more about it tomorrow."

"So I'll see you tomorrow then?" She asked, and I could hear in her voice that it was what she wanted. She was already giving me more than Casey, and it made me wonder.

"Yes," I nodded after getting on the horse. I started riding us back to town. "You'll see me tomorrow. And everyday after if you want."

"Does that mean you're done with Casey?" she asked.

"I don't know," I sighed. "I really don't. I love her," I confided, wondering if that was a mistake to say. "And I work for her family. I only just met you. This is all really complicated."

"Ok, I'll wait," she said. My heart leapt at those words. Those were the words I had been saying to Casey all summer, and now someone else was saying them to me. "I know what I want, even if she doesn't." I didn't respond to that. I didn't know how to. My head was now fully back to where it had been when I woke up. I had no idea what to do or what to think. I didn't know which one I wanted. I knew I wanted Casey, but now I wanted Amanda too, only she seemed to want me back.

When we got back to town, I checked my watch, and saw that we had been gone nearly two hours. I rode us back to the bar, and saw that Derrick's car was gone, as were Casey and Jenny's horses. Sheriff Farley's car was still there though. We got off the horse, and walked into the bar together.

"Jim," I heard Dewey shout as we walked in. The bar was a lot less crowded than before, and everyone looked over at us. Sheriff Farley got up from the bar, where he had been drinking, and walked over.

"Is this her?" he asked, looking at Amanda.

"Yes sir," I nodded.

"Miss, can you tell me anything about what happened here earlier," he asked her.

"Yes sir," she said. "Jim was just giving me a friendly kiss hello. We're close friends. My brother hit him because he doesn't like anyone touching me. He once beat up a boyfriend of mine with his friends."

"So he hit Jim first then?" the sheriff asked, and Amanda nodded. "And then Jim hit him just the once?" Amanda nodded again. "Alright then Jim," he sighed. "You aint in any trouble with me. I cant say anything about the boy or his father though. I was told his father is a lawyer in Chicago. I'm not sure how they'll want to handle this. But I have ten statements from people saying he hit you first. They also said you were kissing the girl, but if she says that was alright, then it was him that broke the law."

"It was alright," Amanda said quickly. "This was all my brother's fault. And I wont let my dad try to get Jim in any trouble."

"Well ok then," Sheriff Farley nodded. "That just about settles it. Try not to get in any more fights Jim," he said to me. "These city folk are bringing in lots of business for everyone. We don't need 'em runnin' away cause you hit one."

"Yes sir," I nodded. "Sorry sir. It wont happen again." The sheriff nodded, and then walked back to the bar to finish his drink. I let out a long sigh of relief, and then walked over to the bar with Dewey and Amanda.

"Did my sister get home ok?" I asked Dewey.

"Yep," Dewey nodded eagerly. "Mikey brought her and Casey both back to your place."

"Casey is back at my house?" I asked, looking over at Amanda, who looked a little disappointed, but not mad like I would have guessed. Dewey just nodded.

"Go," she said, giving me a soft smile. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok," I nodded, and leaned in and kissed her again. When I broke the kiss I saw Dewey standing behind her with wide eyes and a huge grin. I could see the sheriff looking at us too. "I'm gonna head home then, see what's happening. Dewey, can you make sure Amanda gets home alright?"

"Sure thing Jim," Dewey nodded eagerly. I nodded back, gave Amanda one last smile, and then left. I felt more confused and conflicted than ever as I rode home. Now I truly had no idea what I wanted. I wanted them both. I had known Casey longer, and we were basically dating. But Amanda was giving me what I wanted in return. I had only known her for two days and I already felt like I was falling for her.

When I got home, I saw the girls' horses tied up outside, as well as daddy's pickup sitting in the dirt. I walked in the house, and found daddy there waiting for me. He got up and walked over to me as I entered. He took one look at my eye, and his face turned to stone.

"You got in a fight?" He said in an icy voice that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Sort of," I said, not meeting his fierce gaze.

"With the city boy?" He said menacingly. I just nodded. "I told you not to do anything stupid Jim."

"He hit me first," I said quickly. "There were witnesses. Sheriff Farley already talked to me. He said I aint in any trouble."

"The boy's father is a lawyer Jim," daddy said angrily. "You can still get in trouble."

"Well, the sheriff took a bunch of statements of people that said they saw him hit me first," I said. "I'm allowed to defend myself aint I?" Daddy just shook his head in anger, glaring at me.

"Is, uh, is Casey here," I asked, looking at him and then quickly looking away again.

"Not for you," daddy said aggressively. "She's in your sister's room, where she's going to stay, got that."

"Yes sir," I nodded.

"Get to your room, now," he said. "And if I catch you outta that room before dawn I'm gonna give you a real black eye." I just nodded, and he stood there glaring at me for a moment, before walking back to the couch. I hurried upstairs, into my room. Part of me wanted to go check on Casey, and talk to her again, but I knew not to. Even if I could get away with it, I still didn't know what to say to her. Everything I needed to say I had already said, and it hadn't worked.

Everything was a lot more fucked up then it was ever meant to be. But I did have two amazing gorgeous girls that I had fucked in the same day. Whatever else happened, I still had that going for me. But I knew I had to figure this all out soon, or I would end up without either of them. I just didn't know how I was going to do it.