All Comments on 'The Randy Experience'

by NoPityForTheMajority

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Over my head.....

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulover 1 year ago

Very cute characters, love how you get to the point in your dialogue, no space wasted. Would love to see a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, really, bad.

NoPityForTheMajorityNoPityForTheMajorityover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon, why would you latch onto the outcome you don't want? This story was left deliberately ambiguous so you all could write your own head canon about what happens next. No second part is planned at this time (sorry to anyone hoping). Honestly, I'm not even into F/F action so there's little risk of that even if I do continue with these characters. Anyway, not everyone wants the same thing out of their taboo kinks, please be respectful.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Good story until the end when she is a wingwoman for her brother,, if a second part goes to lesbian then it will be a bad story,, this needs to stay brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
LOL!

another man whore story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

That was pretty good. 👍 But it fell just short of getting a five from me. I would have liked to get incite into Janie's motivation. From your story, it's obvious that she's being studying Randall intently for at least 6 weeks if not longer. Was she on this path before the parents asked her to spy on her brother for them. Or did their request instigate her desire to commit incest? Is Janie actually crushing on Randall? Or is she just curious about how good he is in the bedroom? 🤔

I'm okay with your mission to let your readers create their own ending, but when you get down to brass tacks your story is all skin and bones without any real meat to it. I gave you a 4/5 because your characters were not developed well enough.

NoPityForTheMajorityNoPityForTheMajorityover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon2, why is it bad? Can you be specific? I learn nothing from your response so far.

Anon3, are you saying a man whore story is a bad thing? I thought it was at least a little deeper than that, he is bettering the women he is with and giving them higher standards for future partners and a bit of spiritual awakening.

Thank you for your feedback everyone else, especially ScottishTexan, that is a valid criticism. I woke up with this idea and wrapped it up same day with little editing just to get it out of my head. My muse feeds off of interest so I may follow this up if there is desire to dig deeper on the characters as it stands, but I do have other ideas to explore as well.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Hah! Cute story!

Best advice is to ignore the trolls in the comments. They’re always there, and nobody goes back to read your responses to their comments. Writing feedback? Here’s some. You wrote a cute tale, with an interesting premise, attractive characters and excellent mechanics, so be proud! You will always have comments slamming your plot. If that makes you sad, definitely avoid Loving Wives, where the comments are expected to be brutal. You will also have those who nit pick your writing. They don’t understand this is a free site! You’ll always have someone tell you your stories are unfinished, or you need a sequel (I actually think that’s a compliment). You will also have those who like your stories and comments that truly help your craft. Enjoy them, and take the rest with a grain of salt.

Thanks for writing!

RCPeterGabrielRCPeterGabrielover 1 year ago

ScottishTexen got it 100%. nice concept but lacked depth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous