The Ranger and the Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to get in a workout before settling down for the evening, partially to work off some of the sexual tension he felt. He lived in a remote cabin a few miles further up the mountain from the park station that was pretty high already. The only workout he ever did was lifting weights and running up the mountain, or in the winter, cross-country skiing. This evening he ran and then worked out with weights for an hour. By the time he got back in and had a quick dinner, he settled down to read for an hour or so before bed. Traditional cell service was not functional this high up - he did have a two-way radio if he needed to be reached but other than that, he was pretty much "off the grid" unless he used his hotspot which he did a few times a week to send an email or look up something. He thought about Trudy's comment but it would wait until tomorrow. He'd check it at work.

As soon as he turned out his bedside lamp, the visions kept popping in his head - her well-rounded breasts, firm but quivery under the soft fabric of her top; those eyes that could turn from laughing to sultry in a heartbeat; her legs stretched out at the picnic. After an hour of tossing and turning he got up. He had five email messages from her.

The first: "I chickened out. I can't tell you what I THINK we have in common."

The second: "But...maybe I'll try. If you don't want to read it, don't open the next email."

The third: "I bet we both love...sex."

The fourth: "What I really meant to say is "I bet we both love to FUCK. I know I do."

The fifth: "don't respond; I am going to write more tomorrow"

Mike could be not considered a very verbose man, but this time he was totally speechless. He expected...what? Some mild flirting? Something chatty maybe? A screw-you message? Almost anything but this. She didn't seem the type to even think those things much less put it in an email. But, then he realized he didn't even know her. He'd been around her all of a couple of hours. Who says that after knowing someone a couple of hours?

This time it was even tougher to get to sleep than before. He kept thinking about what she said and what he was going to say to her. He thought the best approach was just to wait for her email.

He determined that he was going to stay so busy during the day that he couldn't think about Trudy or sit down to open his email. He was able to do the latter but not the former. He thought about her throughout the day. It seemed like he had a problem on his hands, but as hard as he tried not to, all kinds of erotic thoughts kept running through his head.

He got home that night, grabbed a beer and opened his private email. He had three emails from Trudy.

6:30 AM: "Mike, I am sooo sorry for last night's email. I was just thinking about things and well, I got carried away so please, please, please ignore it. I would love to see you again sometime but I will control my "urges. You must think I'm some wild, sex-crazed woman. So, again, I'm sorry. Okay?

11:00 "You know what Mike. I'm not sorry for last night's email. Maybe I shouldn't have been quite so bold but I do think we have things in common and I do think one of those things may be a mutual sex attraction. I could see how you looked at my breasts. And how...um...excited you were when I rubbed my breast against you when I kissed you in the parking lot. I know it takes more than that but I believe there could be more to it than that if you would give it a chance. Be patient in this. Just let it go for a while and see what happens. I know it seems like I am a smitten teenager but I am not that young. Smitten? Well maybe some. I know I am jumping around but back to the sexual thing. As for me, well, when I got home, I had...let's just say things - down there - were pretty lubed up. God, that's awkward. I do sound like a teenager don't I? Let me rephrase it...my pussy was wet thinking about you. How's that for directness. I also want to say I have never, ever, never done anything like this before so don't think I'm some woman on the prowl for just any man; I'm not at all. But in addition to the pretty explicit desires I have described to you, I would also like to get to know you better. One more thing. Please write me back. Don't leave me wondering what you are thinking about. Please?"

5:30 "Mike if I made you mad or upset you just tell me. Please don't leave me hanging."

Mike - again - was stunned. He couldn't quite figure out what he had done to encourage this woman or how to discourage her without hurting her feelings. Besides, he did like her. She was very nice and extremely attractive and he really couldn't deny the sexual attraction. But...big, big, big barriers remain. She was married. She had a child. She was 20 years younger. She was a huge complication. He didn't need any of that.

So he sent the following email.

"Trudy, I'm not sure how to respond. I am flattered, I really am. But as you know it isn't as easy as it sounds. I don't want to try to express things in an email. Let's meet in the same place and talk. I need to straighten this out with you. I can do it either tomorrow afternoon or Friday afternoon. If neither of those work, let me know when you have some time. Seriously, I have to explain some things to you."

They set up a meeting for Friday afternoon.

It was a little chillier so they got close to the outdoor fireplaces set up around the courtyard area. Trudy was dressed in pants again and this time she had on a blouse that was gathered around her breasts. They looked even larger than Mike remembered them and again, he judged she didn't have on a bra. They were both clearly uncomfortable and other than a couple of minutes of pleasantries, couldn't figure out where to start. So typically, both spoke at once.

"Mike, I have to say..."

"Trudy, let me..."

They both laughed. "Please, before you say anything Trudy, let me say something."

"I am truly flattered and totally bewildered by why you want to have some kind of relationship with me. I'm afraid it's because you think that I am some kind of big hero for saving you and everything and that has made me somehow more appealing than I would be if we met in some more conventional way. I guess I understand that. But you will get over that. In the meantime, you can't mess up your life...I know there are some problems in your marriage but all in all you have a pretty good like I think. And this...this infatuation thing with me is not worth jeopardizing what you have. Think about it. You have a very well-regulated, luxurious life, with everything most women would ask for. A rich husband, a beautiful home I suspect, a darling little girl, family close by...everything. And maybe you should just give your husband more time. "

Trudy sat there for a moment. "Now can I say something?" she asked. "I know what you are saying. Maybe part of it is because you saved me. I think that is probably natural. And I realized that I don't know you very well and you don't know me either. But here's the thing, I don't think I was really attracted to you until we met at the picnic. I know we didn't talk long but I enjoyed it so much. Then when we met by ourselves, I was even more drawn to you and felt like we could have talked for hours. I have thought of you a lot since then too. Listen, I know what I said in the emails wasn't the best way to go about this but I...well, I guess I was trying to say that I was attracted to you in several ways, emotionally and sexually. Please, we can take this at whatever pace you want and do it however you want. But, please don't just shut me off. And you know something interesting? It your spiel, you never once said you didn't want to do this. All you talked about was my feelings. How about yours? "

"Trudy, if I were 15 years younger or you were unmarried or both, I would jump at this in a heartbeat probably. But, I am not what I seem. I don't even know how I seem to you but believe me, I am not even that. When my family...well, a big part of me died with them. I'm essentially half a man. Here but not here. I can't even stand to be around myself, I know no one else can be around me much. Believe me, you would get sick of me pretty quickly. So you would be risking losing what you have to get something you soon would not want. I like you and think you are probably an amazing woman in a lot of ways but a relationship with me wouldn't work. Maybe sexually it would but you and I both want more than sex out of a relationship."

Mike could see Trudy's eyes watering. She was struggling to contain her emotions.

"You know something Mike. Part of what you say I understand but you're wrong about one thing. I have a husband I don't love and who doesn't love me. I do love my daughter but otherwise my life is in idle. So, it's okay if you want to consider your life to be miserable. But, don't think my life is some bed or roses. My husband hasn't touched me in months. He has been having one affair after another for the last three years, with both women and men. I'm not saying all this to make you feel sorry for me or make you somehow want me. I'm just saying it because it is a fact. And you know what, I'm probably not that easy to be around now either so maybe that does mean that we're too damn broken for each other. I thought differently. I thought there was something there, a little spark that we could try to build on. But you don't see that so let's just forget it. I shouldn't have bothered you."

In tears, she got up and left. Mike didn't chase after her because he had no idea what he would say if he caught her.

*******

Over the next three months, Mike thought about Trudy often and was tempted to get in touch with her several times, but realized that this had all ended up just the way he'd wanted it. Starting something up with a married, apparently needy woman was asinine. He knew rationally that he should be glad she was not emailing or calling and that she was trying to patch up her own life. Still, for the first time in a very long time, he would visualize how he would undress her, caress her skin, make love to her, and in those times, he wanted her so much he could taste it. He'd also think about the times he held his wife at night and while he would never be able to do that again, how nice it would be if he could just hold someone, a warm body providing the comfort, the security, knowing there was someone that cared if he made it home or how his day went.

But, he needed simplicity. If his life got too crowded, he couldn't grieve. He couldn't relish the guilt he felt, living when all he cared about had died. Running up the mountain caused his body to ache and sometimes the faster and further he ran, the more he hurt but often it also felt right and it gave him relief. Grieving about his family also somehow provided succor. He was addicted to sorrow, and he couldn't allow anything that would keep him from getting his fix.

Mike just arrived into work one morning when he got a text message. It was from Trudy and she asked him to check his email. It was a slow day so an hour or so later he got on the computer and, after finally remembering his password, clicked on his private email. He saw a message from Trudy.

"Mike, I hope you are well. Has the winter been rough so far?

'I just wanted to let you know something. You don't need to respond to this message but after the last time I saw you, I filed for divorce. I got a small cabin a few miles away and took Abby with me. Of course, all hell broke loose, not because I left but because I took the child that he doted on. I won't go into all the gory details but while the divorce is still not final - that will take a few more months my lawyer tells me - I feel like I have my life back. Everybody thinks I'm crazy but I know it was the exact right thing to do. And Abby lives with me most of the time but also spends a lot of time with her father and other relatives.

As I said, you don't need to respond to this. But thank you for helping me see the light. I thought a lot about what you said to me and while it hurt, it did make me think a LOT. I am not comparing my situation with yours; losing your whole family is the biggest loss one could have. I cannot imagine what you went through and are still going through. But I can say that my life was broken. And now, I think it is being repaired. I hope someday your life can be repaired a little bit as well. I wish you all the best. If you ever want to talk, let me know."

Mike didn't know how he felt about this email so he decided the best thing he could do was send a simple reply:

"Trudy, thanks for writing. I am happy for you. Thank you as well for the good wishes. I also wish you the best for the future."

Once Mike pushed "send" he felt empty. Things had turned out great. He had felt bad about hurting Trudy before but now she seemed to feel good about things. And he was rid of the burden of thinking someone out there cared about him. So...if things worked out the way he wanted, why did he feel so bad?

Mike didn't sleep well that night so he was in the office by 5:30 AM. He'd simply felt restless. Even though he kept arguing with himself about it, he sent Trudy the following email.

"Hi Trudy. I just wanted to say one other thing. I started thinking last night. I am still much older than you. I am a workaholic. I'm still African American, you're still not I suppose. But, we do have one thing in common...or soon will have. We will both be unmarried."

He almost immediately got back another email:

"Yeah, that's one thing."

A few minutes later he send another email:

"Oh, I forgot...now that I think about it, we probably have one other thing in common. Do you want to know what?"

She replied immediately, "I can't imagine what that could be. Tell me please. I'm dying to know."

I emailed back, "we both love to FUCK. That makes two things."

The return email from Trudy:

"Yes, I think you're right. What do you intend to do about it?"

His next email:

"We need to talk. Let me know when we can meet. Same place.

They agreed to meet at 6.

Just before he was going to leave to meet her, he got another email. "Oh by the way, in addition to FUCKING, I also love SUCKING."

Wow!

They were so anxious about the meeting, they both arrived at 5:45. They got a seat.

"Trudy, great to see you again. You look lovely. Thanks for driving up. I...those were...some interesting emails we exchanged today. Do you...still want to talk about...let's say the things we have in common." Mike complexion was medium dark, almost like cocoa, so it was hard to say if he was blushing, but his face felt flushed.

"Well...yes, I do want to talk about those things. More than ever. Why do you think I drove up here? So, tell me Mike, did you mean what you said? Or at least what you implied? God, I feel so awkward talking like this."

Mike's voice was so constricted that it was a little hard to talk. "Did I mean what I said, or what I implied? Yes, I did. I have been thinking about it for the last several months in fact but it was just...you know...your marriage and things."

"I know, Mike. And I think you were right. I needed to get my life in a little better shape and make some decisions I should have made a long time ago. God, I can barely talk I am so excited to see you."

"Trudy, me too but let me say something first. I think we should take it slow. I am still having problems dealing with...you know all the stuff I've been dealing with, and you're still getting out of a marriage. So, I want this very much but I...can we just take it slow?"

Her face fell and her eyes misted. "You mean...? Take it slow how? I thought we were taking it slow." She choked up unable to talk more.

Mike quickly reached out her to take her hand. "Wait...let me explain. See how bad at this I really am? What I meant was...let's see each other and get to know each other better before...you know what? I don't know what in the hell I mean," he laughed.

Trudy looked at him with a little smile. "I have an idea. Let's not worry about all those other things and just focus on those things we have in common...you know."

Mike's eyes twinkled, "let's see. The things we have in common. One was being almost single. I forgot...what was the other thing again? Told you I was getting old. Let's see...hmm...oh, I know."

He pulled her over to him and kissed her. "Now I remember, we both love to fuck. That was it, right?"

Trudy giggled, "yep, that's it. We both love to fuck. AND I love to suck. So when are you going to fuck me Mike?"

"Trudy, I want to fuck you so much it hurts. I want to fuck you until you cum all over my cock. I want to fuck you over and over and over. And I love to be sucked and...I love to lick."

"Mike, I can't wait for you to do all those things. Do it soon, please."

He rose, put some money on the table and said, "how long can you stay with me?"

"I don't have to be anywhere until I have to pick up Abby at her grandparents around noon tomorrow. God, let's go now please or I'll have to...let's just go."

She followed him up the mountain. As she drove, she thought about how it would feel to be in Mike's arms...and how it would feel for his cock to be inside her. She knew that her panties would be soaked when she arrived and if the mountain roads weren't so curvy, she would've fondled her pussy. Hoping, if not expecting this to happen, she'd worn a sheer, light pink thong...almost nothing. She hoped she didn't wet the front of her dress but she guessed he wouldn't notice...or care.

As soon as they got inside, they kissed. Their mouths opened like they were trying to devour each other. Their bodies pressed together. And then Mike took the bottom of Trudy's blouse and as she lifted her arms, he pulled it over her head. She reared her head back and moaned and he lifted her breasts and put his lips around her nipple and sucked and pulled. Her hands held his head and she whimpered with desire.

"Oh, my God, Mike. Oh, Mike."

As he sucked her, she fumbled to unbutton his shirt and he tossed it away. Now it was her turn. Her mouth went to his nipples and she sucked one and then the other. Hurriedly, they kicked off their shoes and unable to wait, began to undress themselves. As she got down to her panties, Mike stopped her and put his hand over her pubic mound.

"You're ready, aren't you, Trudy." Her wisp of a thong was clammy with her leakage.

"God, so ready Mike. You are too aren't you baby?" she purred.

Mike was mesmerized by her body. Her tits were beautiful, nicely shaped, full, and creamy. Her brown areola were big and encircled swollen nipples. As he pulled her thong over her hips, he noted how that her thick pubic hair was dark brown.

Her eyes drank him in as well. They locked on his rigid cock, rock-hard, taut, long and thick and mahogany-brown. She gasped when she saw how big and curved it was. His body was milk-chocolate colored but his cock seemed to be made of darker flesh. She reached for it with both hands and as she clasped it, they kissed again, their bodies flowing into each other.

"Oh, God, Mike you feel so fucking good. I have thought about this forever."

Mike replied raspily, "Trudy, Trudy, Trudy. You are so damn beautiful. Come baby. Oh shit, I...I don't have condoms."

"It's okay. I'm on the pill. I need to feel your skin inside me anyway. Oh, God, please."

He led her over to the bed and she sat down. Immediately her hand wrapped around his cock and with the other, holding and fondling his balls, her mouth stretched to take the head inside. He moaned as she swirled her tongue around the bottom of his cockhead. She keep looking up to see the effect on his face. She could never remember being this aroused, even during her honeymoon.

His hands reached down between her legs and through the luxurious pubic down he felt the heat and dampness of her hot pussy. He knew that neither of them would last long so reluctantly he pulled her away from his cock. As she resisted, he said, "the only way you're going to get fucked in your pussy is if you quit sucking my cock for a little while." She smiled and finally released him.