The Ranger: Ch. 15

Story Info
DnD Ranger to save the world-ish.
5.8k words
4.65
2.9k
9

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers

Welcome Back! Everyone depicted in this alternate universe, thousands of years in the futuristic past, are of age and have agreed to the their story being presented today. If your story is added, you will also have to agree.

Team1: Heran, Evaine, Niviena, Ewlene, Yesime, Anders, Isabella

Team2: Sabina, Annalise, Desa, Abigale, Amber, Treya, Ivana, Joan

Team3: Katelyn, Beau, Erika, Alexandra, Triss, Abby, Jenna, Amelia

Team4: Jacob, Dustin, Jamison, Anton, Petra, Erika, Regina

Merchant Ship: Saedin, Agitha, Cassandra

Merchant Ship2: Severan, Penelope, kids, Emma

Readers: Soviet Degenday's, Boulder Dash

Sabina showed up as I was attempting to read a children's book, every paragraph seems like a chapter, if I didn't have to stay I wouldn't do this, not difficult to grasp, just difficult to read and write.

"How's it coming along?" Sabina walks in, bars the door, strips and slides in next to me, taking the book and holding it in front for both to read.

"I wonder if you are descendants of elves, the language patterns match." It took almost a year to learn basic Elvish, and we had a scholar traveling with us for months to get us started, Cinthia and I would sit with her each evening for lessons.

"They live mostly at the edges of the world, some forests in a country northeast of Skaldia." Sabina stops for a moment in the middle of the room, can you be a descendant of a race that is still here?"

Shrugging at her, "you're asking the guy reading a children's book," I reply and she laughs nodding in agreement.

She moves the book and climbs on top of my lap, her copper-toned body, slim and fit, on the skinny side, I'm used to bigger woman like Cinthia, with a warrior build.

We are basically sitting chest to chest, moving my forearms on top of her shoulders as she wiggles down until we are close to bottoming out. Pushing down with my arms and up with my hips finishee the job. She leans her face into my neck and lets me keep the rhythm going until she grunts through her first orgasm.

"Took so long to get this going." Sabina leans back, "all the interruptions".

"Mmhmm, you shouldn't wait so long then, taking care of everyone, with your new big sister role?"

"What!? Well, maybe, how can you not love her, ugh, fuck, she's a lot like you and says whatever she's thinking. Got to hurry up before she tries to get in here." Sabina glances towards the door.

"Sounds like we have a little green kid together? Who are we sharing custody with, other than Soviet." I ask as I think she imprinted on him also.

"Mertil's during the day, the triplets from Herans team at night and she sleeps on you, so far." Sabina runs her finger down my chest to emphasis the last point.

"Sandy stays at Mertil's?" I didn't see her spending her day's there.

"Why not? All of your women hang out there, of course, Evaine and Sandy will go there to get the info, Desa has been edging her way in, not very subtle about it either."

"Subtle, look around, do you know what subtle even means?" Smirking down at her, sitting in my lap while talking about subtlety.

"I was subtle, you just heard," Sabina thinks back to that evening and is glad the Inn was empty as it worked out great.

"You said it in my language." I point out as it just struck me.

"My entire family talks in 'your' language when working here or wanting to keep things secret, it was our language before you arrived." Sabina starts moving me to lay down so she can grind harder.

"So the bad girl wanting to be caught was wrong," I ask lifting her up off the bed with my hips, scooting down until my back touched the bed holding her in place as I wanted to finish at a fast pace, she loses her mind when held and pounded.

"Totally Ugh, ugh, wrong, suh." Sabina's head falls forward as she makes fast little grunts squeezing those lil butt cheeks when she orgasms, I had to stop myself from chuckling at the face she makes, like she ate something tart.

As we settle down there is a knock at the door.

"Done yet?" Sandy asks in a voice you couldn't hear if you weren't listening for it, heard the latch move, but the door but it's barred.

"Oh my!" Sabina gets dressed and waves at me as I reach for her to keep going, "Just a moment." When she opens the door I see Sandy jump down from a chair.

"I wasn't. Shit." Sabina gets two and I got none, but I'm not arguing with that little face walking into the room like she lived here.

She walks in and comes straight to the bed, her back against my side and her legs over Sabina's leg once everyone was back in place. A big smile on her face, "Thanks, what are we doing?"

I pulled the book back off the table, "Let's start here," I say pulling Sandy around and letting Sandy hold the book in her lap, we go through pigs, horses, houses and shops, man, woman and child, not ready for the bigger books yet. I'm learning to read and write, we might as well do this together.

The following week was the same routine, exploring the mine, back and forth, nothing of note being found yet, coming home, juicing up one of the teams, living the good life.

Niviena popped first as I expected she would, well, I knew she would AND I started pushing more into her for longer times because I could feel it coming along. The spark stayed after the mana push and then it grew to fill the space, her face flushed and her eyes rolled back. "Stay with us now," pulling her arms towards me a little, "this is a good thing, you're going to want to enjoy this."

"What, did it work?" Niviena squeezes my hands, as the rest of her team surrounds asking what it feels like. The squealing and laughter with hugs, it took a little while for things to calm down.

"It feels like drinking too much and having it slosh around inside of you, without having to move to make it happen." She looks at me, "what do I do?"

"Come to my room, I" I begin.

"Wait, that's what it takes? Do me again," Isabella says and gets a few laughs and looks. She is by far the hottest here, more of everything, built like she existed to break a man's neck. During practices she jokes around with me, some of the women have the tall, pale and handsome jitters around me, but she is not one of them.

'IF you can do that one, I'll owe you one.' Grayson sends without any of his normal humor. I try and ignore it, Isabella is, tough, to ignore, you can't help but look her way, on occasion when she's nearby.

"Yeah, anyway, I have a book I've been working on with Cinthia's help on the different levels and what they entail, I'll let Soviet know we are taking a day off tomorrow," looking over at Heran, "the team will come with so we only have to teach this once."

"When can we change into a wolf?" Yesime asks.

"The next progression, level two is when you.., you know what, can you get everyone to the hall, we can eat and I'll explain it to everyone."

I'd much rather talk to them in the hall or teach Niviena and her team than spend hours upon hours walking through endless pitch black tunnels. I was thinking we have a long hallway, evil lab full of body parts being reanimated, maybe a library or study. This is a mine that goes on forever, it sucks.

Sabina and Sandy came into Mertil's where I was trying to write a copy of the cantrips and first level spells with better handwriting so they could read it, some of the words are hard and I use Mertil to help. I normally use the same spells every single day and spend little time studying each night, but Cinthia focuses every night choosing various spells to study in addition to what she thinks she'll need the next day.

Into the Hall

"Hey, the faces look much brighter now than they normally do when we meet here. Okay, nothing formal, Mertil will have you copy the cantrips and level one spells, probably have to keep it to one team at a time with the room she has available in her study, take this seriously and you'll progress faster. "Niviena, please teach your squad how to meditate, whatever you are doing, works well."

"Thanks Kae," Niviena replies and looks around the room, "I can do that, here, in the evenings with room for everyone."

"Okay, how magic works, you'll get one or two cantrips and three to four, first level spells, I have a selection I use every day, and then if I expect something new, I can adjust. You will be kept in your groups but sent out covering the mountains to the west, to Myread to the east, Twin Rivers down to Sreport once you get your wild shape.

"What do we do out there?" Yesime asks.

"Depends on which type of druid you chose, stretch your legs, learn how to hunt, maintain the balance, we don't allow overhunting or overpopulation of plants or animal to include humans, grow and forage for food.

"There are different types! What are you Kae?" Erika asks.

Circle of the Moon, being able to change into different animals is the main focus of the circle." I sigh, 'can we go over everything they have and write that down also?' Asking Cinthia as I hadn't written any of the circle focus' down yet.

'Of course,' Cinthia replies.

"Circle of the Moon is obviously shapeshifting focused, claws in their face when you put the bow down." I state out loud for everyone and work down the list.

"Circle of the Land is more spell caster-focused."

"Circle of the Stars, I have no real idea."

"Circle of Wild Fire gives you a fire spirit instead of a normal animal, be VERY careful if you take this, I understand it is still druidic, but it worries me."

"Circle of the Spore, again, very powerful, I'd prefer if you took this you live in the ruins to begin with and come out to visit on occasion," I say as a joke, but when nobody knows what I'm saying, it's not as funny.

"Listen up," Mertil jumps up and sits next to me on the stage. "As you come into your own, the primary form will be the wolf, other forms when not around town are fine, if you can summon, don't go too crazy and scare everyone with jaguars or bears," She turns to me, "Do we have to feed them?"

"Please do not summon anything," I answer, "it is fey taking the shape of the animal for about an hour and then they are gone, sooner if they get killed. If needed use the spell and ASK the fey if they are interested, most are curious and will do it, but, if you anger a fey, they want expensive things, like your life, your child, a holiday in their name from the entire village."

"What about that wildfire spirit?" Emma asks.

"Still be careful!, but the wildfire spirit will love you. Please don't burn the forest to the ground, thought it 'can', restart life, this glade doesn't need it."

"What about me?" Sandy asks.

"About what?" I look over at her.

"They, are my team." She answers pointing at the ladies, and I hadn't thought about it. "She wants to do this also."

"Of course they are," I stand up and walk over to her, "You want to join them in this also?" She nods.

"Okay, do you want a ride around town?"

"Horse?" She asks and I shake my head,

"Better, I'll change, you climb on." I shift into a wolf and the gasps come with Sandy launching out of her chair and running over without even pausing she jumps on my back grabbing some fur and kicking her feet into my sides.

"Let's Go!" She whoops and hollers all the way out the door as we take off to the south. "Woooooooooo." Running south just north of the creek, to the east and around Mertils and back to the hall, she jumped off laughing and I changed back.

"Anything else?" Mertil asks and I shrug.

"Nothing we can't talk about during archery or magic practice, might want to combine the two.

"We are pretty much done until we can get a few of them to write their spell books," I say watching the ladies talk amongst themselves and see Jacob walking my way.

"Kae causing havoc on a weekly basis, why wouldn't this week be the same?" Jacob says with an easy smile.

"Thanks man." I laugh and clap him on the shoulder.

"Of course," he smiles and we walk out together.

"Where are we going?" Sandy asks, "Katelyn says you two drink together, I want."

"You are getting much better Sandy, it's may I join you, as a question." Jacob answers.

"May I join you?" She repeats holding my hand and looking up so freaking adorable.

"Of course, don't get sick though, Sabina will kill me." I answer thinking just a little cup should be fine.

"Okay."

"And Poogh stepped on Fennin trying to get to Soviet with Fennin getting spike right in the butt!" Sandy leaned into Jacob laughing, Sandy has the wheeziest, cackling laugh of a 90yr old lady. "And then, and then," She starts laughing again when Katleyn and crew walk through the door and stops dead in their tracks looking at Sandy.

"He did it." Sandy points at me.

"What the? Sandy!" I look over at her and she bursts out laughing again, Katelyn walks by scooping her drink off the table.

"She's like 40pds Kae, not an entire mug."

"Yeah!" Sandy says, moving her neck from side to side..

"You little monster." I squint at her.

"Yeah," Sandy says again back to me not understanding that I was insulting her.

"Let's get you fed, come with me." Sabina grabs Sandy and leads her into the kitchen, I'm getting the stink eye from everyone in the room with Jacob acting like he just got here also.

"She is older than me, if she wants to try some ale, I'm going to let her try some ale, it was half a cup worth."

Katelyn glanced into the cup, "Wow, and she only had half of this, though this should give us more time before?" She looks at me guiltily, "Love her, but would like to spend the night without her wedged in between us."

"She'd happily bunk with Sabina, just leave them to it.

"If you go now, I'll bar the door and," I tilt my head down and give her the look as I was talking, she took off walking to the room before I could finish.

"She gets embarrassed easy, have her make some noise so we can mention it later," Beau says loud enough for Katelyn to hear it.

After a few hugs and kisses, I followed, Sabina must be feeding Sandy in the kitchen as they never returned.

Katelyn was waiting just inside the door, lifting my new shirt, thanks to Agitha, up and off, it's nice to have more than two shirts. A long sensual kiss later we split up and got naked while hobbling towards the bed.

"Get your nice ass in there," Katelyn pushes me from behind, a good hip twist, turn and I land ass down, thinking it was a great move and feeling the bed give just a little causing a little stomach clench, don't want to fall through to the floor.

"That would have been on me." Katelyn laughs climbing up my legs, kissing up across my chest and working her way up until I have knees on both sides of my head.

"Okay, he's ready." Katelyn says, which is confusing.

I feel legs across my hips, a hand pulls me up and slides me into a hot, wet pussy, now I understand what she was doing.

"If you can guess who that is," Katelyn says while grinding a little.

'Cinthia, should I ruin it by answering now or wait?'

'Wait, but, how did you know so fast.'

'You feel exactly the same as my first time with you.' I answer literally feeling the exact same pleasure now as I did for my first time, and my first time wasn't so long ago that I could forget it.

'Really? Even with me like this, I thought it wouldn't feel like I was alive.' Cinthia sends.

'Exactly the same, you squeeze harder than any two other women combined,ripples up from the bottom to the top, after a few times it is maddening trying to hang on.' I answer.

Katelyn lifts up and turns around as the room flashes. "What?"

'She;' Grayson is laughing his ass off, "exploded". She's here now, trying to juice back up to get back in a few moments, she asked me to pass on the message as she is, busy.' Grayson is laughing so hard between his words.

"I think I said the right thing, at the right time, and she burned too bright to stay with us, says she'll be back in a moment." I say feeling my legs are free, but my arms are still pinned down.

"Oh, nice, do me like that next." Katelyn's hip rolls off freeing my arm to be able to reach around her.

When she returned, we had to reposition and get back in there, "I don't want to talk about it," Cinthia grabs Katelyn's waist and starts to grind as if she hadn't vanished.

Woke up to a knock on the door, with Katelyn fast asleep on my right, and feeling the ale from last night, roll out of bed, relieve the pressure, unbar and open the door where, there sits Sandy in the chair.

"The chair again?" I ask, lifting her up into my arms and carrying her to bed, getting settled into the same position she did when Sabina was here.

"I fell asleep in it, woke up, and knocked," Sandy explains.

"I fell asleep also, glad I heard you," scooting her over to my other side, "Use this side and share with the other ladies?"

"You took me, you keep me." Sandy says, eyes closed.

"Open those eyes," I answer her and she peeks and then opens her eyes. "I'm keeping you, but I need you to play nice with them, and use some of your new words."

"Sorry, it is harder when I'm sleepy." Sandy answers and I hug her.

"We're both going to learn this dumb language together?" I say tucking her in and then getting back into position.

"Mmmhmm," Sandy answers, she has one knee on the bed, the rest of her is on me, I scoot over to fill the space with Sabina causing Sandy to grunt and move with me.

Two hours into the next level down, still pitch black, before Soviet curses and moves backwards towards me. The lowvision low light black and white barely shows the eyes watching us, the rest of it blended in with the floor around it. It looked at me and the head moved to see it was larger than we were, quite a bit larger.

"Friend or Foe?" a very female voice asks.

"Uhh, Friend?"

"Uhh?," She shook her body and a cloud of the dust and other settled materials fell off, we backed off until we were out of range. She stretched her already very long neck, rolling it from side to side, her shoulders all the way down to her rear and tail. She takes two steps toward us, looks back and sighs, taking the two steps back.

"Is that the limit the gray dust allows?" I ask and we light a few torches to see color, expressions and body language in case we need to take action. Cinthia and Gray step out to the left.

Her right eye widens and she looks at Sandy holding onto my leg. "Little one, I don't remember you, but you look like you are from here, did they help you get away from all of this?" She lowers her head and blows the dust on the floor off to the side. Sandy nods. "Feeling as generous now?" She asks us.

"I'm Kaethorn, this is Sandy and Soviet."

"Ahh, I haven't used a name in quite a while."

"Ohh, Oh, he named me, he's good at it," Sandy says.

"Are you truly a goblin, I detect no disguise but I have been out of mana for decades and with no treasure to fill me back up."

I understood why the dragon asked, so I answer the silence, "I am new here and am learning their language, since we found Sandy, she is learning with me."

"Teaching a goblin how to read, how, odd, how long have I been down here for things to change so?" SHe shakes her head while her neck ungulates under it.

"Soviet? About thirty or forty years?" I ask and he nods.

"Ah, that's what I thought as well, give or take." She answers and lays back down, "What has brought you here, Kaethorn?"

"It's a compromise with the Mage guild, and," I begin but she interrupts.

"You work for the mage guild? Compromise?" She stands back up, Soviet moves off to the right as both Cinthia and Grayson move to the left spreading out.

"Whoa! Whoa, calm down everyone." I have both hands up in front of me. "Let's not come to blows because you decided not to let me finish."

"Not if cleaning up means removing me, there are easier tasks out there," she answers. "Dying isn't much of a living," her eyes go down to slits.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers
12