All Comments on 'The Ranger: Ch. 15'

by LeakyFaucit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AardieAardie9 months ago

First, he needs to demand to know if he has been kidnapped or if he is under arrest, and if so what the charges are. Let them know that they are antagonizing the wrong people.

They have the protection of a Goddess and a wyvern. Are these really enemies that they want to make?

Also, he needs to either screw Sandy or get her out of his bed.

H2OBorneH2OBorne9 months ago

Going well! Small comment on the second page you call it the Mange guild which would be a completely different guild (maybe a guild of old shapeshifters) LOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While I am enjoying the story line the flow of the writing is like its missing words and sentences. A whole paragraph was missing about going to the mine, a whole paragraph was missing about the meeting of the wyvern, A whole paragraph was missing about naming the wyvern, a whole paragraph was missing about leaving the tunnels and getting summoned to the mage council. A whole paragraph was missing about getting to town and sending off Sandy.

Over_StimOver_Stim9 months ago

Thank you for sharing your world

Can I humbly suggest making scene changes a bit more obvious.

Something Like.

-------

Or similar

I keep getting scene whiplash. Which pulls me out of the immersion, while I work out what has happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeakyFaucit@LeakyFaucit
Writer from California, Love the weather, love the people. https://www.patreon.com/rthubasfm "Messages" Don't have to be a member to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES