The Ranger: Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last I heard, she was going to come work with you," I say and hip check her towards Evaine, she looks at me like she can't believe I just did that. Thankfully Evaine's face lit up when she saw Fiona, that looks like it is going to work out, Fiona walks over to Evaine.

"I sit down and look around the room, Fiona took another drink of her ale and shows it to Evaine who laughs and nods, Jacob is talking to Erika and Regina, most of Katelyn's team is here, the place has started filling up lately and I believe it is Katelyn's teams turn for pushing those that haven't taken yet. Erica, Abby and Emelia are waiting for their turn, the rest are there in support, they talk about Triss the last time.

Cinthia steps out and points over at Mertil, then points at the chair next to me and steps back in. 'Mertil keeps skipping this, she is the Luna, do her first from now on in every session.'

'Yep, thanks.'

I fill them up and hold it for a few moments longer, they look worried, "We already know it's going to work, stop with the faces." I smile at them.

"This needs to hurry up, I don't want to fall behind." Abby says.

"Does he need to make a special house call?" Mertil asks Abby, who nods immediately and gives me a predator smile. Did not expect that from her of all people.

"What? They could use the extra little push." Mertil says and takes both my hands, "Now, do me."

I scooted forward so my knees were touching the outside of her knees and she looks at them and then her eyes roll up for a moment as I fill her with Mana, her legs push against mine.

'She's my favorite.' Grayson says and I about stopped pushing the mana.

'I thought you liked Sabina?' Cinthia replies and I would have agreed with that.

'Only on the looks, I can't wait to see what Mertil does with them,' Grayson answers.

'Okay, that's fair,' Cinthia concedes.

People started leaving, I felt Evaine well off to the east, did she leave with Fiona? I hope she brings her back soon.

'Kae?' I hear and it feels like Evaine.

'Evaine? Are you okay!?' I answer.

'Uh, I just turned into a wolf and I don't know how to turn back.'

'Ahh, its concentration..'

'No,' Grayson sends, 'her first turn needs you to accept her, and then she can turn back.

'Can Fiona bring you to me?' I send back.

They both appear in the common room with me changing into my wolf form and walking over to her, hard to tell how big she is compared to Beau as she is jet black. She rolls onto her back and my wolf takes over rubbing all over her.

'Will you replace me, if I go down?' I ask her.

'I will, I will protect them to my last breath.' Evaine sends back.

'Concentrate at being human.' I send and she and I transform back into human form a moment later.

There are half a dozen women that swarm Evaine to ask how that felt and could she teach them how.

I see the apologetic look Evaine gives Fiona so I guess I could be nice, "I expect you back here during training days Evaine, but you are free to learn from Fiona all other times." Fiona gives me a slightly surprised look and then she smiles at me.

"I will train her also, she can bring that back here for the rest of you, I'll bring her back and forth myself most of the time." Fiona says and we stand there quietly with those left watching.

"Well, I think she is good now, don't have too much fun." I say and smile at Evaine's blush.

"Jealous?" Fiona asks and I nod.

"Of course, look at you." I say and she scowls at me.

"I meant Evaine," Fiona shakes her head and takes Evaine's arm.

"Almost everything he says is sarcasm or teasing, it's hard to tell most of the time, Thank you Kae, I was concerned," Evaine says as Fiona reaches out for her.

"State secrets Evaine, watch your tongue." I answer as they vanish and it looks like she was going to laugh.

------------

"What was all that?" Fiona asks Evaine in her sitting room, attached to her bedroom as the Mage Hall had all the common rooms and most only had a bedroom. She had the sitting and bathroom of her own. "What did he do to you?"

"Oh, he asked if I would take his position when he was away and to protect them." Evaine answered as she looked around the room, it was beautiful, the polished woods and tapestries, lamps with magic lights, they were only here a moment before she changed and everything went a sort of black and white, but the smells were everywhere to include Fiona's fear, excitement and confusion after the turn.

"That, is surprising? He's collecting a large force, as his second," Fiona is watching Evaine nervously shift in her seat. "You'd do what?"

"Anything he asks, he didn't just save our physical lives, he saved us from the depths of where we were going. Sudhera swam across the river and walked to Sreport the day before he arrived, she was so scared after hearing the rumors she didn't take anything with her, just swam away and never came back." Evaine sat for a moment looking down at the floor, she thought for sure she was just going to die, but didn't know what else to do, had nobody left alive after her father was killed in the war. Mertil and Tremont were also Godsends, but Kae, he gave her a new life where the most powerful person in the world, is sitting in front of her interested in her new abilities. Well, and her legs from how much she stares at them.

"He killed the two jaguars that ate everything there to include some livestock, the first evening he arrived, taught us how to use our bow," It was leaning against the dresser near the tables where they sat, she felt naked and alone when she couldn't see it. A few days later he took on two ships worth of big nasty Skaldians."

"Upset we missed that." Fiona replies.

"I was on top of the Hall, he talked to them just as he talks to us, no shouting, no anger, they talked like they were discussing crops, the big guys second attacked Kae, before I even knew it, Kae put him down, stepped forward and grabbed the big guys wrist like it was a greeting, the skaldians jumped in their boats and left.

"How?" I've heard something like this before, but not how?" Fiona asks, they heard a dozen different stories when scrying the village before Kae cut them off.

"What, oh, uh, one second they were talking the next second, the guy lunged at Kae and Grayson's hammer, that thing is huge, looks like a half keg on a stick, went right through Kae and hit the guy through the air, would have killed him if Kae didn't heal him later. Then Cinthia had a fireball hovering in front of them, making the Skalds back away. They took a swing at her also, but it just went through her, and then Kae took over again and that was that. OH! He also could have killed all of the Twin River soldiers that came down, he didn't use any magic, just his bow, he made sure they weren't able to hurt us, and let the women take the victory. I'd die for him, and then volunteer to be like Cinthia and die for him again if it came up."

"We can hope that it doesn't come up." Fiona answers, thinking that going for Evaine might be a bad idea if she was more loyal to him than her. She hates when Saynha acts afraid of her, but wants someone loyal without a doubt.

"About earlier, you are supposed to choose your own wild shape dear, it doesn't choose you." Fiona says, Evaine had changed on the floor right in front of the chair she was sitting in now, it's not often Fiona gets surprised like that. The timing of it seemed very suspect.

"She says this is different," Evaine was looking at her hands, she looks up at Fiona, "My wolf, she is in here," she touches her head.

"He did take her." Fiona nods, "I thought he would when I took her husband to be Viscount."

Evaine smiles and gives a little laugh, "Those three are never apart, Katelyn, Beau and Mertil, they take care of everyone like family, the moment Katelyn got ahold of him the other two were sure to follow. I was thinking about it."

"He pushed me at you earlier," Fiona almost laughs, "He seems to be sniffing and rubbing all over the both of us."

"I saw, he winked at me and nodded at you as soon as you turned towards me," Evaine laughs, "I think he approves."

"Do you need his approval?" Fiona is pleased with the way things are just flowing along with Evaine, the first person in decades that didn't think of Fiona as a monster.

"Yes, and I expect he is going to join us at some point."

"Us?" Fiona asks with a smirk.

"Both of you treat me like I am the next big thing, which is weird considering, but it is wonderful to have a purpose," Evaine stands up and takes a step towards Fiona and puts her hand out. "And you both look at me like I'm a meal which is also weird considering who you can have."

Fiona allows Evaine to pull her into the bedroom, the first one to take initiative in a decade. Having the talller, younger woman's hands undress her and feel her breathing behind her. "I'm helping team three tomorrow, Iate morning magic and early afternoon archery, so I have plenty of time, You, chief councilor?"

"Heh," Fiona turns around after feeling those hands all over her naked body and the only thing Evaine is wearing is her dress, "naughty," she says at the no underclothes when the dress fell to the floor.

"Katelyn took them from me when I got you that second cup. Literally, took them from me and sent me back out. We were being very obvious."

"I bet, I haven't smiled this hard in quite a while." Fiona says as she leads Evaine backwards to the bed and pushes her down. "A very tasty looking meal," There's not a mark on this youngster, perfect skin, "Oh my, you smell like him." Fiona licks her from the inside of her kneed up to the inside of her hip. "Woodsy." A few kisses up the stomach, the underboobs and then the now hard nipples.

Evaine has been with Triss, Abby and Jenna, hmmm, there seems to be a few trio of women, but not often and never took the advances of the guards. Kae though, she somehow got shy all of a sudden around him. She came as he was rubbing himself all over her and snuffling her sex as a wolf, got soaked when he winked at her and nodded to Fiona, has rubbed off a few dozen times reliving the feeling of the magic being pushed into her, it felt like the first signs an orgasm was coming, the electric shock to her senses, the tingly feeling in her core expanding out, her hot face and every other thought blocked out in her mind.

She wasn't lying to Councilwoman Fiona, she expressed how she felt about the two of them and called them both out on how they looked at her, it's not difficult to catch leering looks at her boobs, ass and legs. But, she's evolved a little since fawning over that attention last time. She'd play with Fiona and keep her happy, but she hoped to also keep the peace between Fiona and Kae, as that seemed the biggest threat to the towns peace now that everything else is sorted she made it her job to ensure Kae and Fiona stayed, 'friendly', no matter what it took.

"Psst, you get lost in there?" Fiona's light brown eyes are right there, their noses touching.

"Mmmmhmmm, would like to stay lost in here for just a little longer, please and thank you?" Evaine whispers into Fiona's mouth, reaches out with her tongue and tried to focus on the moment licking the bottom lip within reach, feeling another tongue come out to play.

"Hmmm, you are kinda bossy all day long, do you want to keep being bossy or relax and let someone else take over?" Evaine says and sees the crinkles form around Fiona's eyes and the smirk she got in return.

"Feel free to take over." Fiona whispers.

12