All Comments on 'The Rant'

by 1Thinkingman

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Probably too cerebral

for the metal midget commenters in LW - thanks for submitting though.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Okay

I didn't get past the first three paragraphs before I literally laughed out loud.

As a man who has his own unwelcome passenger in the back seat, I say kudos to you author.

The rest of the story (to this point still unread) might be pure dreck, but for these gleaming 5 seconds, I have to thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Cute****

And funny thanks for sharing.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Extremely entertaining!

Thoroughly enjoyed it - very original; well plotted, well written! Well done!

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Funny and original

A good rant and creative presentation.

I liked the writing, too. However, another pass for editing would have helped-the typos and grammar/punctuation errors were distracting.

CompleeterCompleeteralmost 12 years ago
Gotta Love it!

Anonymous posts about a "metal midget" when it should have been mental midget. Nothing like pulling your dick out and slamming it in the door, if it's even long enough to do so. That part of your anatomy is probably a midget too, LOL.

As far as the story, nicely done. Interesting perspective, and humorous.

Compleeter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh well spotted Compleeter wow you are on the ball

you got anon good one very exciting. Here's one to get excited about see if you can spot it, you fuking simple cunt.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
Very good, and very funny.

Irony is a great thing to use in stories, when it comes to a 'LW' story and this one had loads of it, thanks for the entertainment. Oh one other thing one quote you could have put in this story was,

"The pen is mightier than the sword"

Maybe in the next story?

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
It was the ending that made the story

I love how your protagonist wished he had a better author. Frankly, I've wished that too on occasion.

Curtis: Why the hell did he bring a sword to a gunfight?

Andrea: It wasn't a gun fight.

C: Still...he KNEW it was a substandard weapon. He admitted it!

A: Yes, but it WAS his first time. Remember our first time?

C: (whistfully) Sure...but we were stupid, He was knowingly stupid. And that's...stupid!

(Two wander off bickering as I retrieve my keyboard...)

BriteaseBriteasealmost 12 years ago
OK, so you got my attention!

How original! I think I'll have to read it again a few times just in case I missed something. Interesting concept, and I suppose all us authors must put some of ourselves into our stories, though maybe I shouldn't be admitting that. Great read Thanks. i'll go back and read it again now.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 12 years ago
Damn! Now THAT'S something original.

That was probably the most amusing story I've read on Literotica in a long time. Kudos for having come up with something really original.

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 12 years ago
good

Really different. Loved the twist at the end. Ink for blood, who knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fun

This was a fun read. A couple of transitions were bumpy, making it a 4.

5 for originality.

onan_the_vulgarianonan_the_vulgarianalmost 12 years ago
Liked it

Well done. Needs proofreading

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
What a surprise!!

Nice story...thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
this was the craziest shit I have ever seen

and you know what, it deserves 10 fucking stars.....out fucking standing.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
it had a good start

i liked the hook in the begining and talking to the other authors was cute, and it was entertaining as a lark.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Hey

You're a sick man. Good to see I'm not the only loon out there. Excellent. 32 stars

HA

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago

Great story-way way out there in left field!

1THM you are wacked! Seriously dude get some professional help!

But until then ....more of these wild tales -please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crazy Cool!

By far the best one I've read this week. Don't care about the grammar, punctuation, syntax or any of that crap. Just a real fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too Funny!

Thanks, buddy...Nicely done!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Tarantino Pace , Spin & Twist on Loving Wives Tale

this one will be weirding me out for a while. Frankie Miller pulp comic was probobly the more apt comparison but not as alliterative. Full marks !

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Hilarious !!

......a different take on a cheating wife.

RealDocRealDocalmost 12 years ago
nope it's not my favorite

Well written and easy to read but i don\t llike to get taken. I know somelike this type story but i was never a fan of science fiction written under the delusion of reality.

anon606anon606almost 12 years ago
Damn.

Clean it up. A story this good doesn't deserve a "Kurt" and a "Curt". If the errors and weaknesses are there to support the ending, I think they need a little more emphasis, but just a little.

Damn.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

A good fantasy story. Your try with the satire was not succesful, but this fantasy story was good effort from you. I apreciate not only near to life stories, but fable, fantasy, satire stories as well, so I apreciate your fantasy story well. Thank you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Bizarre

1TM is remarkably objective. The spelling and missing words (and other mechanics) are for shit, as admitted! Regarding the meat of the story, Hubby screws up his options royally. In the US a few months ago, a decently attired girl got a chance to wish her boyfriend changed into a better one! He is momentarily appalled, but then grabs the magic and wishes for HIS ideal girlfriend, whereupon a delightful slut appeared! Hubby, in this story, needed to ask 1TM to write-in HIS perfect wife! Much as many like 'Kill the Bitch' revenge, I suspect they would prefer Perfect Woman (instead) in their OWN lives!

The style is reminiscent of John Irving (Garp, Hotel New Hampshire) where the readership is brought into the story! Neat, but NOT very erotic!

4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Irony - omitted words

Should have read... In a US TV advertisement ... SORRY. (take a point off!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a waste of time

if you don't have anything to write about, just read. don't put this stuff out, please.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
1ST THE WAYBACK MACHINE, THEN THE TRANSPORTERS

now we have The Paper Ink Transferrer. Why not, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
unusual

but entertaining and nice spin.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
interesting enough to waste time on....

...wish it had been thought through one more level(why was she pursuing a divorce still after the hero melted?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think you are majorly fucked up!

Title says it all.

stinger82stinger82almost 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

What a different concept ! Was an entetaining read!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Lots of fun

A lot of fascinating twists and elaborations of the basic idea . One important question, why did you change your login....... You seem to have also changed the style of your commentaries....

ohioohioalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant and original!

Now this is one story where the anonymous ranters are not going to be able to say, "oh, it's just the same old bullshit..."

Very imaginative and funny!

thanks,

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pete,

Read every word and then you will understand. (Maybe)

This was good entertainment value, for the money. :)

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments good or bad

Yes, I am finding that I have dropped too many words in this one. The problem is that I proofread at least five times and still my mind puts the words in that my hands did not type. I will try to improve on this I find it irritating. I was going for originality with this story. I have never read anything like this so I wrote it. As for why Tammy would be, looking to divorce after the paper tiger vanished? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Ben has telegraphed that he is not taking her back. To Ben she cheated, her actions were cheating. So not getting Ben back only means one thing divorce and getting paid for cheating. In Canada, women have no problem being paid for cheating, happens all the time. The comments in the story about Canadian law are unfortunately accurate.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 12 years ago
Deserves a ...

five just for innovation! While technically some aspects could have been better ... the innovation was so good it deserves high marks!

Thanks for sharing.

deadonedeadonealmost 12 years ago
I said it before and I will say it again

How would you like to wake up and find out that your the first wife in a SS06 story? The chance of you making to an other story right up there with red shirt Security Guy 3 on Star Trek. DSQ well you will live for a long, long, long time, 80 pages and counting. But with HDK you would just cease to exist, HINT how about going for 150 or 200 HDK?

Loved the story, but I fear for you because that is how I sometimes think, and well so for it has not paid off well ;-p Really, good story liked the stile.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Very original!

I have to agree with others about this being an original plot. I didn't understand why he didn't wait until the divorce was finalized to shred his opponent, but I guess he did not realize that ink would pour out instead of blood.

But I do think SS should have served the papers, driving a mustang, HDK should have been giving legal advice, and MM should have done the psychological analysis, with DQS coaching Tammy on how to be an absolute bitch.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
entertaining

It's certainly entertaining. DEH

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
This was a modern day

"Alice in Wonderland" or perhaps we have all fallen down the rabbit hole or gone through the looking glass. It was very unusual and quite unique.It's always a pleasure to see something new come along. Good job!

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
original as hell

and fun. Other then the technical glitches this one was incredibly clever and fun, never has a cheating wife/revenge story gone so far off the reservation, and I love every minute of it! When he takes out Curt (or is it Kurt?) is a scene reminiscent of Judge Doom getting it in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?",just absolutely delightful. The moral of the story, other then the play on the pen being mightier then the sword, might be those who play with fire get burned, those who play with imaginary character get inked....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

I would have given it a five if an editor had caught the errors !

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago

An author should no more be proofing or copy editing his own story than should Dale Earnhardt Jr. be pumping the gas or changing the tires; the pit crew takes care of those things. So thinkingman, get a copy editor. You just drive the car.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A bit confusing in spots but a good fantasy

It's one of those stories where reality isn't considered and the author does have a poetic license .

Still it was an enjoyable read.

Thanks for the story

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Different and fun

Just a bit of editing would make it perfect. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Original and rare!

It reminded me of Charlie Chaplin hanging his umbrella (or walking stick?) on the 'moon'. Very much out of the box thinking.

#'

"The pen is mightier than the sword"

Maybe in the next story? '

Didn't get the story, did you?

LBuddGLBuddGalmost 12 years ago
Editor/Shmeditor...what's the matter with these guys

Great, creative, well written story. Need more/better editing? I don't know, but it's not glaring. To me, the story is #1 and unless the structure, language, spelling, over/under punctuation is THAT awful to be denied, it won't get more than a one star lowering from me. I loved the imagination here and the black 'blood' (which I never expected) put it up to the 5 star level! (Oh my; I used an exclamation poynt there and then a semi-colon / and THAT spelling too? - EDITOR, EDITOR!)

gordo12gordo12almost 12 years ago
Very creative

Different and as someone said "out of the box"

Awesome!

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Twisted

Well done , Weird wacky . Not my cup of tea is this your cup of tea bourbondog?. Why am I asking ,your just an asshole reader you drink beer.. I should ask 1t . Ya he's the ass that that left It here,never picks up his shit probably spit in it. Hey I'm more than an asshole reader I get to rate this shit , so 5 stars an negative I for that 1 t asshole for not putting his dirty cup in the sink. Ya your right bourb if he does this shit again we will throw his ass and his dirty cup in the trash!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
A proper title

And a unique story. An editor would have helped, IMHO.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHY COULDNT THE NINJA WANNA BE

just use white out or an eraser, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting effort...

Liked it!

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I was always going to love this!

Give you a clue - my favourite painter is Magritte, and this was truly surreal! Very original and totally captivating.

I think the only trick you missed was not writing PENIS mightier than the sword!

2275jr2275jrover 11 years ago
are you taling about yourself it seem so.

this story go's from one to the other. like reading back wards . more strange .

still as you say your trying to learn how to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2275jr and x_JohnDoe_x. Two very well drawn idiots, you couldn't make them up.

Sometimes fact IS stranger than fiction. Excellent story..4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: deadone

what the fuck you talkin' 'bout? Get a life!

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
doesn't this actually belong to

humor and satire??????????????

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Moxt excellent head trip -

LOL that was fun pure and simple - paper tiger and all -

Really nice work - do more heh

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
The line at the end

If HDK had written this.....

If HDK had written this, the protagonist would have been broke and homeless, and masturbating while looking at Kurt fucking his wife in his bed, all the while professing his undying love for the wife that pissed all over him and destroyed his life.

Much better off with the author he had.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Thats funny, You sound like your cuckold from other writers Hahahaha

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
@ Krosis666...

...are you certain? Seems to me you´re talking about Cuckerotica´s cuck-lover-in-chief - but that without any doubt is JPB...

pumpop201pumpop201over 8 years ago
Very clever......

Very cleverly written. Thanks.

kdcee79kdcee79over 8 years ago
Good work

Very clever plot & well thought out, pity about the spelling & poor English. I enjoyed the read but it would have been better with the help of a good editor. 4 ****

Justgr8Justgr8about 7 years ago
Original

In a world full of copycats, this was a breath of fresh air, and for that alone you get 5***** stars..... About halfway through the story got bogged down just a bit as you were setting up the surprise twist, but the perfect ending was worth every minute wrapping this tale in a fun original endng ......

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 7 years ago
I have to give this a 5

if for no other reason than it's creativity. I love thinking outside the box and this is so far out there it's great.

With this story you proved yourself to be a "thinking man." Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I disagree with you

As we all have read most of the stories in this loving wife section , and in doing so we all have our fave writers . But I truly believe that if HDK would have written this , he would have made you a cucky little bitch . As we all know that HDK is a cucky fag wimpy bitch himself . You did well with this and thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@lardslutpuppy

PROBOBLY

PROBOBLY NOT!

One thing at least your comments were shorter then

Always inane and pretentious but shorter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unusual

I think it was creative, concise, and entertaining.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
Breath of Fresh Air

Novel twist. Creative mind. Well written and entertaining. What's not to like?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

A bit of a reach, but after two readings, I find that I do like it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very clever

and quite funny. Largely wasted on this audience.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Ink stains hard to get out

Good story

Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Creative and Funny

The story shows talent, which is incredibly rare in LW stories. Nice job!

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Ink is thicker than water?

Weird but good, I enjoyed the read although I kept expecting some strange 'tangent' to occur. Overall I liked it but, as one of the other commenter's noted. It was wasted on some of the readers here! Good Job, Thank You. I gave it 4**** only because I felt there could have been a bit more.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Weird

Ok this was so over the top I loved it.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good story

I'm a little slow, but I finally got it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Easier to understand this time, but still pretty deep for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still smiling

Enjoyed

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Curious. Different. A little odd. Don't try this at home.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

Hm, I think I don't get it. Is this Kurt an imaginary person he just killed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stop smoking weed when ya want ta write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here you go again writing dumb stuff stop

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
It’s certainly different.

It’s unfortunately different from anything I’ve ever liked before. At first glance, it’s incoherent. Looking again, wait… Why would I look again?

On to something else…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a different story/style. Kudos. For its uniqueness alone it gathers 5 stars and the story is fun also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this is the best you can do stop

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant, hilarious, 5* all the way. Most of the comments reinforced my view that most of the commenters on Lit don't have a sense of humor.

TriCoastalTriCoastalabout 2 months ago

Hilarious. Still laughing. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1Thinkingman@1Thinkingman
146 Followers
Part time writer although I haven't written in a few years.