The Rape Lesson

Story Info
Jennifer needs to be forced. Melanie teaches him how.
3.9k words
4.43
79k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
600 Followers

A furious pounding on the door roused Paul from his brooding. Opening it, he greeted the person he liked least in the world.

"Hi, Melanie. What miserable twist of fate brings you here?"

"What the fuck is this game you're playing with my sister?" Melanie demanded.

"No game," Paul answered. "It's over. I asked her to marry me. She turned me down. Nothing more to the story. Good news is you never have to see me again. And in better news, I never have to see you again. So win-win there."

"Fuck that," Melanie sneered. "You can't just give up."

"I won't stick around where I'm not wanted."

"Try to remember how we were raised, moron."

"You mean the church?"

"It wasn't a church," Melanie spat. "It was a damned cult. Sons of Elmer. And there were rules for girls. Jennifer can't get married until she gets permission from either her father or from Elmer himself, may he burn in Hell.

"That's stupid."

"It's bullshit!" Melanie agreed. "You know that and I know that. Even Jennifer knows it's bullshit. But she can't just throw off the lessons she's learned since childhood."

"But your father is dead. How do I get his permission?"

"You can't," Melanie gloated. "He isn't just dead. He hanged himself in his jail cell. Suicide removes all his status in the Sons of Elmer. And Elmer himself died in a shootout with the FBI. May he burn in Hell forever. There is nobody left who can give permission."

"So what are you doing here? Are you suggesting that I have her move in with me? Forget marriage?"

"No, Jennifer couldn't handle that. She needs to get married," Melanie said. "But there is a loophole. She can't have sex until she's married. She can't get married without permission. But if she does have sex, she is required to get married. She'd be ruined in the eyes of the cult, if there were any members left to condemn her. But if she has sex and some man is willing to marry her, she is required to do so. If she has sex before marriage, permission to marry is automatic."

Paul shook his head. "I've tried. God knows how hard I've tried. She won't sleep with me."

"Of course not. It's against the rules. But she comes crying to me in the middle of the night. She desperately wants to sleep with you. She's aching for your dick. She would beg for it if she could. She just can't make herself do it. So it's up to you."

"Up to me?" Paul asked.

"You have to force her."

"Oh, Hell No!"

"You have to," Melanie insisted. "Jennifer wants to be a wife and a mother. She wants the happy American life. And as bizarre as it sounds to me, she wants that life with you."

"I want those things too."

Melanie nodded. "I know. You're an unattractive buffoon with almost no redeeming qualities, but I know you love my sister. That's why we're having this conversation."

"I hate this conversation."

"Good," Melanie said. "I would not want this to appeal to you."

"You're basically asking me to rape your sister."

"I know. But if you do it gently enough, she'll forgive you. And then she'll be free to get married. Try to get her pregnant if you can. That should seal the deal."

Paul shook his head. "Even if I was willing to go through with this insane plan of yours, I couldn't. I don't have it in me to rape a woman."

"That's bullshit." Melanie gave a harsh laugh. "Every man has it in him. It's part of your instincts. It's an evolutionary advantage, making sure the strongest and the most dominant men pass on their genes to a new generation. "

"Maybe so, but I'm not a caveman. I have morals and a respect for women."

"You pussy. I'm telling you that this is the only way to save Jennifer. If you don't do this, your morals and your respect will leave her stuck in her dark place forever."

Paul thought about it for a minute. "Okay. I'll try."

"No! You can't try. You have to do it. You have to commit. You can't flake out on this. I am absolutely serious when I tell you this will save Jennifer's life."

Paul held up his hands. "I don't know if I can. We're talking about an act of violence against someone I love."

"Right," Melanie said. "We are. And let's get one thing straight. If you hit her, I will kill you. That's not an exaggeration. I grew up in the damned cult too. I butchered many goats and sheep. I'm not squeamish about slicing your fucking throat if my sister gets a black eye. But if she gets a little bruised while you hold her down, I can live with that, just so long as you free her from Elmer's clutches, may he burn in Hell forever.

"I could never hit her," Paul protested. "I don't think I can do any of this."

"Yeah, I kind of figured you'd be like that. So we're going to practice."

"Practice?"

"Yes. You're going to take me out on a date and we'll rehearse this thing, step by step. I will teach you how to rape my sister."

Paul stared at her in amazement. "You're fucking with me, aren't you?"

"No. We're doing this. Go get cleaned up. This is a full-on dress rehearsal. I'm already ready. Figure out where you're taking me for dinner. But make it someplace you'd take my sister. I'm just the stand-in so you can practice."

"One question. If I'm going to practice my rape skills, and you're going to be my homework, how do I know when to stop? Are we going to use a safe word or something?"

"No safe word. You're not going to stop."

"You want me to...?"

Melanie scowled and spit on the carpet. "No! Eyuchh! Of course I don't want you to force yourself on me. You are a loathsome, wimpy cockroach of a man. It is my hope that you will marry my sister, give her a child, then make her a young widow. But for my sister's sake, I will put up with you huffing and puffing on top of me. I need you committed. There's nobody else who can get my sister through this without completely destroying her. You need to do this. You need to ignore all resistance and make it happen. That's what we're practicing. My part is to hit you and fight you and call you every vile name I can think of. Your part is to overpower me, get my pants down, and stick it in."

"So, you're telling me I have to rape you, then use that experience to rape your sister."

"Exactly. Go get cleaned up."

Paul went and showered, confused and embarrassed at the strange adventure he was about to embark on. He and Melanie hated each other. He didn't like her interfering in his relationship with Jennifer. Taking Melanie on a date was unthinkable. But the planned end of this date was inconceivable.

But he went through the motions of getting ready. Thirty minutes later, he and Melanie were riding in a stony silence to the Italian restaurant he'd picked out. He never took Jennifer there, but maybe that was part of the problem. A fancy restaurant upped the expectations.

He pulled into a convenience store on the way and killed the engine. Suspicious and hostile, Melanie demanded to know why.

"Condoms," Paul explained wearily. It should have been obvious.

"No," Melanie vetoed. "Not part of the plan."

"You don't want me to wear a condom?"

"This is a dress rehearsal. You wear now what you'll wear for your date with Jennifer. Maybe not the same clothes, but the same attitude and determination. And if you're gonna get her pregnant, you won't be wearing a condom. Besides, if you're going to be holding her down, you really won't have your hands free to open the package and roll the thing on."

"What if you get pregnant? And how do you know I don't have any diseases?" Paul demanded.

"It is not the right time of the month for me to get pregnant. And I don't think you have any diseases. I have been spying on you and tracking you since you started dating my sister. You aren't seeing anybody else and you got tested for STDs as part of your last physical in the Navy. I think you have trouble sealing the deal with girls. You probably have only a few notches on your belt and none since you became a civilian."

"You are a vicious, bitter girl," Paul commented.

"Hit a nerve, did I?" Melanie gloated. "Good. I may be willing to put up with your dick on this one occasion, but I wouldn't want you thinking I actually liked you. Now go. Let's get this misery over with. Forget the condoms."

Paul got back on the road and got them to the restaurant. It was a tense and awkward meal, but he did manage to impress Melanie with the planning he'd put into this idea on his own. She approved of building Jennifer's expectations with an expensive, fancy dinner. It would make Jennifer feel something was owed and might reduce her resistance. And she felt it was probably a good idea to take Jennifer to her own apartment before beginning the assault. It would seem more natural and Jennifer would feel less violated and more seduced. It was Paul's strategy to let her believe he was going to drop her off, then go home. She would temporarily feel off the hook for her obligations to him. That way, her defenses would be down and she would still feel as if she owed him. Melanie grudgingly admitted that it would probably work.

But then the check came. Paul paid it, and it was time to go. Time to try his rape instincts on this girl who already hated him.

Paul drove them to Jennifer's apartment. After tearfully telling him that she couldn't marry him, Jennifer had taken an overseas run. At this moment, she was probably telling the passengers to bring their seats and tray tables to their upright position and informing them as to the current time in Paris, France. At any rate, she wouldn't be walking in on Paul and her sister.

They arrived at the apartment complex and parked in Jennifer's guest space. Paul opened Melanie's door and escorted her up to Jennifer's apartment. Melanie unlocked the door, then turned around to face him without opening it. It was a clear signal that he wasn't invited in.

"Well, bye. Thanks for dinner," she said in a flat monotone. Melanie wasn't an actress. She would pretend to be her sister for this, but wasn't going to make any attempt to be convincing.

"Listen," Paul said. "Can I use your restroom before I go? It's a long drive home."

Jennifer was too nice to refuse, so Melanie opened the door and let him in, nodding her approval of the tactic.

"Shoes!" Melanie and Paul said together. If Jennifer had been there, she would have said it herself. Jennifer was very proud of her pristine carpets. She never let anybody walk on them in dirty shoes. Paul kicked off his loafers and Melanie slipped out of her heels. Then he went to the bathroom. Melanie went to the kitchen to get a glass of iced tea. Sitting down would have indicated relaxing and could be read as an implied invitation for him to do the same. Every girl knows to stay active and busy to make a guy feel unneeded.

Paul came out of the bathroom and it was time for the performance to begin. Melanie walked him to the front door. As she reached for the knob, he stepped in front of her and grabbed her hand. He pulled her in close and put his arms around her. Melanie pulled away, and Paul let her go.

"No!" Melanie scolded. "Stop being such a gentleman. You press your advantage. Do not let me get away from you. But don't scare me, either."

She came back toward the door and reached for the knob. This time, Paul took her hand and pulled her into a dance. He hummed and waltzed her away from the door.

"Better," Melanie murmured. She was a good dancer, and even with Paul, she took a moment to enjoy the grace and motion.

Paul continued the dance, but slowed it down and pulled her in close to him. He slid his right hand down her back to cup her ass. She jerked, but allowed it. Melanie had seen him dance with Jennifer like this, so it was likely she would permit the familiarity.

Then Paul moved in to kiss her. Melanie wanted to bite his tongue as it pressed through her lips, but she was Jennifer right now. Jennifer liked kissing the moron. So Melanie massaged Paul's tongue with her own.

Then he was dancing her toward the bedroom, and his hand was under the back of her shirt, fiddling with her bra clasp. She tried to pull away, but Paul held her close.

"Wait, stop,' Melanie told him. Afraid of going too far, Paul released her, only to be immediately berated.

"You fucking pussy!" she spat at him. "You are bigger than me. You are stronger than me. You do not take 'No' for an answer. You keep going until it's done. I said "stop" to see if you would do it. Sure enough, you failed the test. We're going to try this again, and you will not let anything stop you until you pop a load in me. You wimp out again and I will cut off your fucking balls since you don't seem to have any use for them."

Angry now, Paul grabbed her, kissed her hard. He abandoned the plan to get her in the bedroom and just threw her down on the couch. Melanie was wearing one of Jennifer's dresses, which he thought odd when she'd first shown up at his door, but understood better now. He forced her legs apart and pulled the hem up above her waist. He lay down on top of her to prevent her from pulling it back down.

Melanie was hitting him and shoving at him, cursing up a storm, trying to wriggle away. But that just made Paul hornier and more determined. Melanie had been right about those instincts. They were roaring in his blood now.

Paul used his weight to hold her down while he reached down and grabbed her panties. Roughly, he pulled them down off her hips. The waistband tore and Melanie's panties were no longer a barrier. The ruined garment was wrapped around her right leg and Paul had free access to her pussy. .

Paul grabbed both of Melanie's wrists in one hand and with the other, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his thighs. His cock sprang up, hard and ready. Melanie whimpered at the feel of it on her leg.

"You asked for this, bitch," Paul growled at the woman writhing beneath him. "You demanded this. Now you're gonna get what you wanted."

He took himself in hand and positioned his dick at Melanie's entrance. He was a little worried about hurting her, but Melanie had given him strict instructions to let nothing stop him. Slowly, but forcefully, Paul started shoving himself into her.

It was harder to nail a moving target. Melanie was crying now, and bucking to try and dislodge him, but she had insisted that he get this done. She had threatened him with bodily injury if he didn't fuck her, and she was just psycho bitch enough to do it. Paul put all his weight on her and advanced. Her pussy was wet enough to fuck, but tighter than any he'd ever had. Grunting with the effort, Paul forced his cock all the way in, tearing something inside.

In shock, Paul realized that Melanie had been a virgin too. He wasn't sure how to react to that, so he stopped and gave her time to adjust to his presence inside her. She had told him to just finish the job, and he planned to, but this was practice for Jennifer, and he wanted Jennifer to ultimately enjoy the act. When it was Jennifer's turn, he would not be calling her a bitch. Melanie probably preferred it, but this angry hate-fuck was not going to be his model for the date with her sister.

But the slowdown had been effective. Melanie had stopped crying. She was breathing hard, and glaring at him, but the fight had gone out of her.

"Well done," she gasped. "Good work. I'm ruined. Fucking Elmer, may he burn in Hell, would toss me out of the Temple House himself. Thank you. I knew you had it in you."

"Did I hurt you?" Paul asked. "You should have told me you were virgin."

"You should have guessed," Melanie scolded. "I grew up in the fucking cult myself. It hasn't been any easier for me to throw off the rules than it has for Jennifer."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be a pussy. It's fucking Elmer's fault, may he burn in Hell forever. You just did me a huge favor and you're going to do the same for Jennifer. Now finish the damn job."

"Finish?"

"You didn't come yet. Look, a part of me wants to insult you and threaten you for not being man enough to take what's been offered. But in truth, I appreciate your stopping. And when you do this to my sister, I'd appreciate you stopping at the same point in the procedure. The pain is gone. The trauma is fading. Your cock actually feels good inside me. But you need to finish."

Melanie closed her eyes as she recalled the cult. "I'm ruined now. No decent cultmember would have me to wife. But any cultmember could have me as his whore. I can still bear children for the cult. Unless you finish the job and come inside me, I'm still part of that fucking cult."

"The cult is gone. There's nobody left to hold you to those rules," Paul told her gently, as he'd told her sister many, many time.

"Oh, believe me, I tell myself that fifty times a day. It isn't exactly easy to believe it. But you can get me out. According to fucking Elmer, may he burn in Hell forever, the female is a fertile garden. A useful female will be seeded by the Sons of Elmer and protected from pollution by pagans.

"I need you to pollute me. Fill me with your pagan seed and I am out of the cult forever. A polluted woman is considered unclean forever and is banished. If you get me pregnant, I am a traitor and an enemy, mother to pagan scum."

"You told me it was the wrong time of the month to get you pregnant," Paul reminded her.

"Yeah, well, I'm not really an expert. I don't know what the wrong time is."

"What happens if it happens?"

"If I get knocked up," Melanie ventured, "you can have visitation rights every other Arbor Day. If my sister comes over to visit her niece or nephew, you can tag along. Otherwise, your participation is not welcome."

"You're a hard woman," Paul accused.

"Yes. And you're a hard dick inside me. Quit being a fucking pussy and fuck the fucking pussy. But if you want to take it slow and gentle, I'm okay with that."

Paul nodded. He braced himself on his elbows to take some of his weight off Melanie. But he slid his forearms beneath her shoulders and took hold of her hair. He was hugging her now, and caging her with his arms in case she tried to get away again.

He carefully eased his hips back, removing his cock from Melanie's cunt, then slowly pushing it back in. She sighed in response, understanding for the first time that sex can feel good. The man fucking her was still the loathsome Paul, but she welcomed the dick moving inside her.

"Yes," she said. "Do it like that."

Paul slid himself in, then pulled himself out. In. Out. In. Out. Melanie moaned and closed her eyes. This was feeling better than she'd ever imagined. It was no wonder so many women allowed themselves to be ruined and polluted. That penis was a magic wand. It felt so good drilling into her deep places.

"I'm getting close," Paul said. "I'm about to come."

"Yes," she said. "Do it. Pollute me, please. Give me all those pagan sperms." Melanie was feeling something building in herself as well. She knew from her reading that she was approaching orgasm, but the feeling was far beyond the descriptions in her books. Paul's cock was stuffing her pussy and vibrating her clit, pushing her closer and closer with every thrust.

When she came, it was a huge and welcome surprise. It was like lightning suddenly struck her right between the legs, sending a shocking electric charge through her entire body. Her muscles tensed up. Her back arched. A squeaky little sound came out of her throat. Tremors and spasms took over, leaving her helpless and vulnerable under the throes of climax.

As she came, Melanie's cunt tightened up, squeezing Paul's cock, sending him into his own orgasm. He drove his dick as deep as it would go and unleashed a raging river of semen into Melanie's pussy. "Fuck, yeah!" Paul grunted, as he poured into her. "Oh, God, yes."

Melanie was beyond speech, drifting in a post-orgasmic fantasy. She envisioned all those pagan sperm rushing into her, polluting her, racing to plant themselves in her womb. She almost came again at the thought of it.

Cybotic
Cybotic
600 Followers
12