All Comments on 'The Rape Lesson'

by Cybotic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago

I hesitated reading this due to the word “rape” in the subject, but I’m glad I did. You took an interesting angle on the topic and it wasn’t rape at all. I’m very suspicious of Melanie though. I thought she was going to cry rape after to keep him away from her sister. Will be interested to see where this story goes.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Hoping

Good read on a difficult subject. Hoping there another chapter or two. 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need chapter 2

please do chapter 2 with the sister and the mariage accord ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

This needs a part 2. Very well written. Please do continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking Mormons

This must be about the fucking Mormons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fact check

why do you have to include basic biological inaccuracies? A, the thing about men having those primal instincts? Bullshit. B, the hymen? Most women, virgins or not, have intact hymens. The whole idea of it being a sign of virginity is just wrong. When women do have broken hymens, it CAN be from sex, but also the splits or something like that. And the people, especially on this site, really don't need more myths about sex. I don't know about the semen hormone things, but if you put in the effort to write that, you can edit the things that are definitely wrong.

And I'm not sure about the portrayal of rape being a good thing for its victim - I know, this is the non-consensual section, but most of these stories at least say something like it's wrong and a terrible thing to do or experience, but we're gonna write about it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'd really want a sequel to this story. It's very interesting.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years ago
Really well done.

I'm not really into rape fantasy's as I don't like aggression, especially towards women, and most of all in a sexual setting. But you did a great job of coming up with the perfect setting for this. I can attest to the fact that childhood beliefs can hold you captive as an adult. I most of all love that he won her over in the end. I thought him suggesting two wives was a joke at first, then she actually considered it and thought that was way out of left field, but I honestly kind of like the idea.

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63over 2 years ago

Excellent story, very well written.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Almost passed..Part 2? 4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Whilst it was all done as CNC which I usually fully enjoy, this gets a hard NO from me. The initial concept; *get my sister through the mental road block of the deranged cult we had to grow up in* was really well done. It should have stopped before penetration.

The act of fucking the “concerned” sister made a mockery of her attempt to remove the false ideals of the cult, only to be made worse when the b/friend suggested marrying both of the sisters. All that does it re enforce the shitty cult. To me it came across as making a joke out a horrific childhood. It had a lot of potential initially but rapidly dropped in my ratings as I read more. Going from potential 4/5 to a 2.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would really like to see a part two of this involving Jennifer and seeing what comes after with all three of them.

xiaomaomexiaomaome10 months ago

This story feels like it needs a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous