The Rape of an Indian Milf

Story Info
Married Indian auntie became a victim of rape.
5.2k words
4
102.6k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't condone real rape. It's cruel, and rapists lead pathetic lives. Below is a fictional story, no relation to anyone in particular.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Muthu!! Come to my office, NOW!!"

Uma Vanitha Devi, or Mrs Vani as she is commonly called, is a prominent woman's rights lawyer, who is also a very influential figure in India. Born into an already wealthy family in the upper levels on India's caste system, she owns a huge office in the crowded city at the heart of Mumbai.

Being also a public prosecutor and a senior counsel in India's courts, Mrs Vani had prosecuted countless criminals and put them behind bars. They were convicted of many types of capital crimes, such as murder, but her main legal expertise were rape cases.

Mrs Vani has massive disdain for rapists. She fought hard for rape victims, and made sure all the culprits were heavily sentenced for their crime. For that she was highly respected in her community, and was regarded as a savour for women.

Mrs Vani is married, her husband of 25 years is a kind and respectable politician that is loved by the people of South Mumbai. They are blessed with two sons of their own, and they are often portrayed as the perfect family in the media.

Unknown to her (or at least, she would rather not know), she is also voted India's hottest milf in numerous porn websites. With a voluptuous body, it is no surprise. 'Big' is an understatement to describe her 48J sized hot curry Indian boobs. Her boobs are talking point for every males with raging hormones. She was tall, (5 foot 11"), and have lips to die for.

Photoshopped pictures of her are easily available throughout these websites, such as cropped pictures of her face attached to naked female bodies, with captions such as "Mrs Vani and the plumber", "Mrs Vani goes nude at the beach", "Mrs Vani wants your thick black cock", and many more.

These pictures served as sources masturbation for hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of males not only in India, but internationally as well.

Besides these porn sites, the social media would always be buzzing about Mrs Vani too, mostly about the size of her boobs. She had complained about it to the authorities and some accounts were banned, but new ones popped out and she just gave up.

"What kind of rubbish report writing is this!" she bellowed to her newly appointed staff, Muthu, in her legal office located in one of the skyscrapers in Mumbai's southern district.

Muthu had not even graduated from the Maharashtra National Law University in Mumbai, he was only temporary sent to Mrs Vani's law firm as an attachment trainee. Being only 20 years of age, he wasn't even half of Mrs Vani's age of 42. He was rather a quiet and timid young man, who rather keep things to himself.

"Sorry boss, I had not able to collate all the data and the facts of what happened in this case," he timidly said.

It was another rape case, this time about a young woman who got raped by her boyfriend after she came home late from a party with her friends.

Mrs Vani smacked Amrit's head with the report he filed.

"This is unacceptable! Now go get the facts from the victim and witnesses..her parents, her friends at the party, whatever, and be back here in my office by Monday!"

Young Muthu knew of the temper she has. She is a very determined and fierce woman, but those traits are instrumental in being a successful prosecutor.

He was afraid of her, but he had secretly always admired his boss from far. He was already a porn website paid subscriber featuring edited photos of Mrs Vani in many different sexy poses, and was extremely delighted when he found out his faculty had arranged for him to be a trainee for Mrs Vani legal firm.

This was truly a dream come true, he told himself at that point of time.

"It's certainly a nightmare working for this bitch," he now murmured when he was safely back at his personal desk. He rummaged through his curly hair with his fingers, thinking how he could finish up the report by Monday when it was already Friday.

He worked long hours, with meagre training allowance, and his girlfriend had already left him for another guy who could spent more time with her. This would meant another weekend working.

"I'm gonna fuck that momma bitch, one way or another," he told himself.

Back home, Muthu was jerking as usual in front of his laptop to an image of a media interview Mrs Vani gave to journalists outside the high court in the news coverage that was being circulated in the porn sites.

In the photo, Mrs Vani was tightly clad in a fiery yellow saree, and had her mouth opened, talking into the journalists' mouthpiece but instead of the actual microphone, an image of a long black indian cock was inserted into the doctored picture.

It wasn't a good photoshop job, it did look fake, but it was still good enough for young boys like Muthu to have a little fun with their cock, and for them to imagine shooting their hot sperm directly into the milf's bright red lipsticked mouth.

"Arghhhh, take that Mrs Vani, you deserved that, you fucking slut!" Muthu said out loud in his bedroom. His home is located near the slums.

Although Muthu comes from a middle-income family and lives in an apartment with his parents, he has many childhood friends living in the slums nearby. He doesn't care about the caste system and his 2 best friends, Dev and Gopal, are from the slums.

The next day, which was a Saturday, instead of working on his report, he devised a plan to teach his boss a lesson, a sexual lesson she would never forget.

He called both of his buddies, who were now grown young men. Due to the limited opportunities in studies, both had now turned out to be fearsome thugs in their community. But since they had grown up together with Muthu, they regard the young nerdy law undergrad as their own. Or so he thought.

"Hey Muthu my friend! What's up buddy?" they called out to him when they met in one of the drink stall in the slum.

"I'm fine, but my new boss...she is mentally torturing me every single day! My fiance had left me, and I even rarely see my parents. My life is a living hell because of this," Muthu explained.

Both Dev and Gopal knew who his boss was. They had seen her in person too, as sometimes she and her husband walked through the slums in one big convoy representing his political party, trying to get votes from the community during elections. Those were the only times Mrs Vani would ever set her dainty high heeled feet in the dirty slums.

"Ah...that hot boss of yours is giving you trouble, Bud?" Dev and Gopal looked at each other, suddenly interested in what Muthu had to say.

The plan was simple. Muthu was to call Mrs Vani, telling her his report on the rape case was ready, on Sunday evening. She would certainly come to the office so she could prepare to submit it to the court as soon as possible on Monday.

Nobody would be around in her office on a Sunday, of course. Muthu wanted himself and his friends to rape his boss, even allowing his friends to steal some cash and jewellery off her, but he must not be implicated in the crime. He worked in the legal system and knew what harsh punishment awaits for sex criminals.

He would act it out as a victim, and was "forced" to rape Mrs Vani after both Dev and Gopal had done gang banging her. They would then take away her jewellery and money, and it would be a perfect crime, he explained.

Dev and Gopal were quiet after Muthu had finished his lengthy explanation. They told Muthu to wait, while they left the stall for awhile. Muthu could see them talking to each other from a distance..they snickered at times, but both were dead serious when they walked back in. Although they were his buddies, they went to an entirely different path in their lives, and Muthu was beginning to think it might not be a good idea after all.

"Ok bud, we agree to it. Don't back out. We will see you at Mrs Vani's law firm, at 7pm sharp. We will just have our fun with her, take the money and get away."

Muthu then quickly called his boss.

After a few ringtones, Mrs Vani finally picked up. Her voice sounded agitated.

"What do you want now, Muthu? It's the weekends, I'm with my family," she said. Muthu could hear voices of her kids laughing and playing in the background.

"I ummm, I got the report ready for you, boss," he replied.

"Oh that was quick! I would like to see it tomorrow, no excuse. And make sure it is a complete report. Don't piss me off again, got it?"

"Yes boss, of course. I understand, I'll be there at 7pm," he quickly hung up, as he was worried he may changed his mind.

With a deep breath, he said to himself, "it's now or never."

The next day, the three guys came early and saw her car drove into the driveway and into the carpark. They saw her walked out, stretched her back, probably due to the weight of her massive boobs that hung like bowling balls on her chest. Mrs Vani walked slowly into the building, and they all saw her boobs swaying even from a distance.

Muthu's heart beat was racing wildly, upon realizing the moment had arrived. He would finally be able to fuck the woman he had always fantasised.

The mature woman's loud clicks on the marble floor was already audible from far. Muthu signalled his friends to conceal themselves outside the office. They were supposed to enter from the outside, as if they broke into the office.

When Mrs Vani finally reached her office, Muthu was acting to be busy on his computer at his desk.

Mrs Vani, in a joyful voice, said "I'm sorry I underestimated you Muthu," she smiled. She was happy the report was done and was in a joyous mood.

Mrs Vani had just came from a relative's wedding, and her husband and kids were still at the function hall. She was now in a traditional red saree, which was wound tightly around her curvy body. She was also completely adorned in a shiny set of gold jewellery, with her gold bangles were all the way up to her elbows. Some beads of sweat could be seen on her forehead n upper lips.

Muthu let out a loud cough; that's the signal for Dev and Gopal to make thier move.

Without wasting a second, both of them barged into the unlocked office door. The loud noise startled Mrs Vani, causing her to scream in terror. Due to the high heels that she was wearing, she lost her balance and fell back, her heavy round tamil nadu butt sitting nicely on Muthu's lap.

Dev and Gopal, both in ski masks, immediately got into their planned role. They each took out a dagger and brandished it right in front of Mrs Vani and Muthu, making threatening gestures and demanding money. Muthu acted as if he was panicking, and became a compliant robbery victim.

Mrs Vani, meanwhile, was certainly panicking for real, and she begged the guys not to harm her and Muthu.

"Please, please just take what you want, but do not hurt us!" she pleaded, quickly taking out her purse and fished out some notes.

"These aren't enough, take off all your jewellery, bitch! Do it or else...," Gopal ordered the scared legal prosecutor.

Mrs Vani quickly took off her large gold bangle, earrings, necklaces and placed them on the floor. Muthu could see she was trying to hide back tears as she took off her wedding ring. She was breathing rather heavily as she was very fearful for her safety. Muthu also took out his wallet containing a few hundred rupees, in order to make the robbery looked genuine.

Gopal stuffed it all in the haversack he brought. Now is the time for them to rape her, Muthu thought to himself. His cock had already hardened, just by the thought of it.

They ripped away her expensive saree, by first pulling away the pallu that was draped around her shoulders. Mrs Vani screamed again, her eyes were wide open. She knew she had it coming. She knew she would be raped.

"Shut her up!" Gopal told Dev. Dev quickly took out a duct tape, and covered Mrs Vani's luscious irresistible lips.

"Mmmmppphh! Moooommph!" Mrs Vani screamed through the tape, while Dev held on her hands, preventing her to remove it. Actually there wasn't a need to; the whole building was vacant during the weekends.

Gopal then managed to strip Mrs Vani naked. It wasn't an easy thing to do due to the size of her enormous milf boobs. She struggled but to no avail, even toppling over onto the floor. The man was just too strong for the well endowed 42 year old lady who barely exercised, if at all. But when he finally stripped her, the sight was was worth it.

She laid naked in front of the three young horny men. Her pair of melons were so meaty it drooped down all the way past her navel level. She also smelled of the pungent but delicious sexy armpit smell most south Indians are blessed with as she was sweating even before she came into the office.

Her nipples were long, very black and pointy, and her aerolas were at least 4 inches in diameter.

She began to calm down, perhaps resigning to her fate that she would be rape. Muthu kneeled beside her, his cock was hard now that his boss was laying naked in front of his very eyes.

The boobs that had been the talking point in India were there for him to do whatever he wanted to.

Gopal and Dev removed their pants, revealing already hardened black cocks. As Dev neared his cock near to Mrs Vani's face, she looked away in disgust. He then removed the duct tape that was covering her mouth. Mrs Vani used her long pointed pinkish tongue to wipe away the rubbery taste off her lips.

"Take that filthy thing away from me, please," she said.

Dev laughed, while lubricating her right cheek with his pre cum that was oozing out from tip of his cock. He then ran it downwards, towards her chin, then to her left cheek. She closed her eyes, wondering when her nightmare would end.

"Isn't it ironic, after having put all the sex criminals to jail, you are now the victim?" Gopal asked, mocking her. She didn't answer.

Dev placed his cock on her lips, but she stubbornly refused to open her mouth to take it in. Instead, she frowned and glared at Dev as she was very angry indeed.

"Open your mouth, or we'll cut his face," Gopal said, while pulling Muthu over roughly.

Mrs Vani knew she had no choice. She had to give Dev a blowjob, to save her worker. She felt responsible for Muthu's safety. What would she explain to his parents if anything bad happened to him? That she would not open her mouth for a cock to enter?

No, that would be irresponsible and selfish of me, she told herself. She felt it was her duty to protect Muthu and sucking the cock in front of her was exactly what she would do.

Mrs Vani opened her warm Indian mouth that had just tasted expensive spicy curry with thosai at the wedding a couple of hours ago, and Dev slid his cock into it without any delay.

Dev pushed her head nearer towards his groin, causing her to gag on his cock. "Run your tongue around it," he ordered.

She did just that, when she felt Gopal spreading her legs wide, revealing her pussy. She hadn't shaved for months, and her mound was pretty thick.

Muthu was enjoying the sight of his naked boss being forced to give a blowjob to his childhood friend, and was about to be raped by the other. This was his ultimate fantasy came true, it was better than all the porn web sites he subscribed to. He felt his cock twitching, it was about to explode. But he knew he had to save it, so he could rape the woman of his dreams later.

Gopal licked the faithful mother's hairy mound, causing her to have a feeling she never felt before. She bit her lips and tried to think about her husband and kids, hoping that this feeling would go away.

"Stop now, and I promise not to report it to the authorities. You have the money and jewellery, you don't have to do this," she pleaded when Dev took out his cock for awhile.

Her pleading just got the three of them even hornier. Dev then took position over her body and placed his saliva coated dick between the massive boobs, before fucking her tits.

Meanwhile Gopal was still furiously licking her wet pussy, and all of them could see Mrs Vani was about to reach her climax very soon.

Mrs Vani herself could not understand why she was getting so wet from the threesome. She moaned loudly, trying her best to control herself. She looked at Muthu, and Muthu could tell she was embarrassed for being in this awkward situation with him.

"Look away Muthu! I can't, I can't ahhh, look away now Muthuuuuoooowwweeeeee!!" she screamed, surprising even both Dev and Gopal.

Mrs Vani had never had sex outside marriage before, though she does have a couple of ex boyfriends before she met her husband. But she limited herself to only kisses and allowing them to fondle her breasts which were already sized at 42E when she was a teenager. It grew to a massive 48J now after having kids. All her bras were expensively tailor made due to the size, but with her riches, that wasn't a problem.

Walking and standing was. Mrs Vani and her husband had always contemplated her going for a breasts reduction surgery, but she had such a hectic work schedule so she kept putting it off. The couple knew that having to walk with those heavy melons would caused her to have back problems when she reaches 50, and her jealous husband would also complained that random guys kept staring at it when they went out, even with their kids along.

She finally reached a massive orgasm, and salty female liquid gushed out from her vagina like a mini tsunami. Gopal's face was covered with her warm juice, prompting laughter from Dev. Muthu was trying his best not to laugh at his friend, too, but even if he did, Mrs Vani was too weak to notice. She was already panting like a street dog, her eyes closed.

"Shit, it tasted like mutton curry!" Gopal exclaimed, wiping himself, and Dev bursts out laughing.

Gopal then proceeded to insert his long charcoal-coloured Indian dick into her gaping pussy.

"Huuuuu..mmmm," Mrs Vani moaned. She had never tasted a long dick like this before. She did a mental calculation and estimated that it must be at least twice as long as her husband's, and the girth maybe one and a half times wider. Why am I even wondering about this, she asked herself.

Gopal looked at Muthu, perhaps telling him how delicious his boss' pussy was, or the fact that he now owns Muthu's boss, while he fucked her without mercy. Her long legs were spread wide open, and each time Gopal pushed it harder in she squealed.

This must be how getting raped feels like, Mrs Vani told herself. She had handled numerous cases involving sexual crimes, and now she unwillingly had participated in one.

Dev was still fucking her tits, his long black cock embedded deep between them. Gopal lifted up one of her legs, while the other was still on the floor so that he could go even deeper into Mrs Vani's dripping wet sticky hole.

"I could fuck her puckered hole all night!" Gopal boasted. Muthu watched in amazement each time the long black dick entered her pussy, and her vaginal lips seemed to engulf it willingly.

"HMMMPPPHHH!!" Mrs Vani cried when Dev entered her mouth again.

"I'm gonna shoot my load straight into this bitch's mouth," Dev said.

Mrs Vani, upon hearing this, tried to push Dev away but he was much too strong for her. She tried to shook her head and when even that failed, she waved her hands back and forth, signalling Dev not to do that.

Those gestures only made Dev happy, and he grunted when he reached his climax. He managed to insert his cock so deep into Mrs Vani's mouth that the tip of his cock touched her esophagus, and for a second he paused.

Everyone was looking at Dev and after the pause Dev's cock shot a seemingly endless flow of cum into Mrs Vani's throat. Some escaped through her mouth as she could not manage to swallow it all. Her eyes opened wide with terror. Muthu suddenly felt sorry for her.

12