The Rape of an Indian Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was it?" Gopal asked Dev. They were careful not to call each other's names in order to conceal their identity.

"It was awesome, that was a week's load that she swallowed!"

Both laughed gleefully, while Mrs Vani looked at the floor, her sad eyes looking at the emptiness. A thin stream of white liquid could be seen flowing down her chin; an indicative of how much cum Dev had deposited into her mouth. It dawned to her that she had just tasted sperm who wasn't her husband's.

Muthu wished his friends would leave soon, as he felt really guilty seeing his boss, the same boss who ridiculed him and treated him badly, being ravished this way. Shit, what had I done, thought Muthu.

Gopal's dick was still in her vagina, and he began thrusting her violently.

"Aaahhhhh stoppp! Oh please, I'm not on the pill! Let me swallow you, please," she begged Gopal to stop.

Unfortunately it was during her ovulation period, as she had just finished her period a few days ago. She was as fertile as she could be, and she couldn't imagine carrying the bastard's baby.

Gopal wouldn't listen, however. And why would he? Here he was, finally fucking India's hottest milf for real. Dev already had the honour of having her mouth...the pussy will be for myself, Gopal told himself.

Mrs Vani was writhing and struggling to get away but Gopal held on her arms tightly. "No, no, no, no," Mrs Vani begged.

Without warning, she felt spurts of warm liquid coming out from Gopal's large cock. The captive wife and mother of two gasped; the liquid was quickly filling up her gaping pussy.

Mrs Vani vibrated and shuddered, squealing with a load of cum oozing out of her labia.

Muthu watched the whole scene in full amazement. He wished it hadn't happen, but at the same time he was being so horny seeing the sexy milf being raped by his childhood friends. Now was the time they planned to let Muthu rape his boss.

But instead, Dev and Gopal pushed Muthu and Mrs Vani together, making him lying face to face with her. This wasn't part of the plan, he thought.

"What are you doing?! I've already satisfied you both, now let us go!" Mrs Vani cried.

Muthu himself was caught by surprise. What were they up to? He couldn't talk to them otherwise his cover would be blown. Gopal took out some ropes and tied them together tightly, very tightly in fact. Muthu's mouth was tightly pressed against Mrs Vani's. It was so tight that they could feel each other's tongue and teeth compressed against the other.

"Aaaahhhh, looohhh, tale eee owww! Lehh ahhhh go!" screamed Mrs Vani. Muthu could feel her hot Indian breath went into his lungs each time she exhaled and more so when she tried to speak.

Their wrists were bound at the back, and after removing Muthu's trousers and revealing his jewels, both were tied tightly together at their waist and feet too.

The raped mother's giant boobs were pressed against Muthu's small chest. It looked like two inflatable balloons being pressed under a weight. Muthu could feel her nipples rubbing against his chest, as she tried to free herself from the ropes.

Dev and Gopal found this hilarious and even took pictures of the two naked victims tied to and facing each other. They quickly dressed up before leaving Muthu and Mrs Vani on the floor, writhing together in unison and struggling to get out of their bondage situation.

They tried to stand. "Uthu, go leach or the on," she said, signalling for them both to reach the office phone on her table.

They managed to sit up, but to stand up when both bodies were tightly bound to each other was an impossible task. They were both tired just by the effort of balancing themselves in a sitting position.

After a few minutes, both realised they could not reach for the phone and gave up, lying on the floor, facing each other, perspiring.

Muthu's cock was pressed against Mrs Vani's vagina, and as much as he wanted to prevent it from rising, his cock seemed to have its own ideas. It slowly rose and entered the forbidden hole of Mrs Vani. Her eyes, only centimetres away from Muthu's, widened again, realising her worker seemingly enjoying their predicament.

Muthu's cock, thankfully, wasn't as big as Dev's or Gopal's, and she heaved a sigh of relief when she realised that. But it was still bigger than her husband's, and once the full length was inside her pussy, Mrs Vani began to feel the familiar feeling again. What the hell is wrong with me, she thought.

"Uthu, sop ee, lease uthu," Muthu heard her making funny noises like that. Their saliva were mixed in the process, and Muthu's tongue managed to lick hers, even licking her deep molars too. Her breath got Muthu to feel horny, and although it stank of cum and mutton curry residue, he found that sexy and appealing.

Mrs Vani spasmed like she was having a seizure. She was reaching her second climax soon, no matter how much she wanted to prevent it. She shuddered through a loud orgasm, again, for the second time that night.

Muthu could no longer hold his cum, and shot deep into the India's most wanted milf's pussy. The exhausted mother panted into Muthu's mouth, and Muthu did not waste the opportunity to lick her tired tongue. Mrs Vani put it to the fact that Muthu was innocent and was forced into this situation, so she just allowed him to lick her mouth clean.

Her mobile phone kept ringing, and she could see it was her husband calling. It rang for a number of times before it finally stopped. Her husband must be worried sick, she thought. She regretted not informing him of her whereabouts as she had simply told him she needed to leave the wedding for work matters.

The helpless mother of two and her worker were stuck together by the tight ropes for the whole night. At one stage both practically peed on the office floor, as there wasn't any means of escaping.

"Ah eed to eeee," Mrs Vani desperately said, with her tongue already intertwined with Muthu's, before letting go of her bladder. Muthu could feel her smelly urine flowed around his waist, his thighs, and knees. There was nothing she could do to avoid it, but Muthu was secretly enjoying it. How often, he said to himself, that someone could say he was literally stuck with India's hottest milf for the whole night.

Alas, morning came, and the first to arrive was the office cleaner. An old man of about 60, he nearly had a heart attack seeing the lady boss and Muthu naked, their bodies tied to each other, lying on a puddle of pee.

The old man tried to untie the ropes but he was too weak. In the process he kept brushing Mrs Vani's boobs and butt. Mrs Vani wasn't sure it was accidental and felt she could not have been more humiliated until more than twenty of her staffs came into the office at their reporting time.

All of them stood in awe at the sight of their bondaged naked boss.

"On't lust ook, hel' ust!!" Mrs Vani screamed into Muthu's mouth, which Muthu understood was "Don't just look, help us."

The staffs, consisting of both men and women, tried their best to untie the knots, but Mrs Vani felt more hands were rubbing her boobs than necessary. One hand even touched the crack of her ass, but she could not see who it was.

When a hand slid in her wet pussy walls, she felt she had had enough, and threatened them with arrest. But as she could not see what was going on behind her, there was nothing much she could do. She heard photos taken too, and some laughter, before finally someone took a knife and cut through the ropes. They were finally free.

"Give us something to cover with!" She shouted to her workers. They hurriedly passed Muthu his clothes, but seemed to be slowly taking their time to pass Mrs Vani her torn saree.

By the time she rushed to the ladies and got dressed, she was already utterly humiliated and embarrassed.

Days had passed since the event, and viral photos of her naked with her co-worker were already circulating wildly in the internet. She didn't pressed any charges. As the office cctv wasn't operating, it was difficult to know who were the culprits. Her husband also felt dejected, knowing thousands if not millions of males are masturbating at photos of his wife's naked body.

Both quit their respective careers and planned to migrate to the US to start a new beginning. Before they went, they invited Muthu for a dinner at their posh home in Mumbai's suburbs.

At the dinner table, Mrs Vani announced, "Muthu, I am very sorry for the trauma you went through. You were just an innocent bystander who got caught at the wrong place and time."

After a pause and a brief look at her husband, she sighed deeply and continued, "Yes, you had..uh...cummed in me but rest assured, we totally understand, it was just a natural reaction from uh.. your organ. I know you would never had done so, given a choice."

Her husband then said, "As you know, we will soon be migrating and as a token of appreciation, and for the bravery you showed, me and my wife had discussed and has decided to bring you along, to be her personal assistant when she starts her new legal firm there."

Muthu smiled...life doesn't get any better than this, he thought.


12