Thè-ra'pist - Penis Envy

Story Info
Dr. Meister reconciles Georgia and her father.
8k words
4.52
14.3k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fourth instalment of the 'Thè-ra'pist' series.

---

Dr. Meister reconciles father and daughter

---

Georgia Townes was shown into Dr. Meister's consulting room. It was only her third visit, but she had made good progress. In her first visit, the Doctor had helped the twenty-eight year old overcome her fear of sex with a man. In her second visit he had helped her explore her new-found sexuality in a group therapy session. Georgia was beginning to enjoy her body and her life.

"Good morning, Georgia," Dr. Meister greeted her cordially. "How are you?"

"Very well, thank you, Dr. Meister," she replied.

"I like your new hair cut, Georgia," the Doctor commented. "Quite a change from before. You are becoming bolder, more independent and self-confident."

"I'm glad you like it, Doctor," she said, relieved. "I thought you might not approve."

"Not at all," he said smiling, "I encourage you to explore and try new things. Nurse Brown tells me you've cut some hair elsewhere, too."

Georgia looked coy, then said smiling, "Oh, she told you!"

"Yes, Georgia," Dr. Meister said gently, "Nurse Brown has told me everything. We work very closely together. We must, for our patients' benefit. She said that you fucked her very enthusiastically; she was very impressed with you. I even know about Bill and Ben."

"Oh, I hope you're not angry with me?"

"Not at all! On the contrary. It's very impressive that you are self-initiating sexual interaction and accepting men so easily now, Georgia. It's unprecedented so early in the treatment, at least in in my experience. You are a special lady."

"Thank you, Doctor," Georgia was pleased to receive Dr. Meister's praise. "I hope Bill makes a new start," she said. "He looked after me, protected me from Ben. He seems like a good person who has just been unlucky."

"Do you know where he went?" asked the Doctor.

"He said the Salvos."

"OK, I will have someone check up on him and let you know."

"Thank you."

"Now, today, Georgia, I thought we should focus on you and your family background. Your relationship with your father, in particular, interests me. You may have a mild fixation on him, since you often seem to 'see' his resemblance in many other men. Why do you think that might be?"

Georgia thought about it. A man in the group therapy and the rough sleeper, Bill, had both recently recalled her father to her.

"I don't know, Dr. Meister. Just a coincidence, I suppose. I haven't seen my father much since I was nineteen. Almost ten years ago."

"That's quite a while. Does he live elesewhere?"

"No, he still lives here, but we don't catch up."

"I see. What was it like growing up with him?"

"Pretty normal, really. We were close when I was young. We'd do so much together. Then when I was to being old enough to..., I mean, eighteen, he became a bit distant. He wasn't around so much after that."

"Hmm, interesting. You were eighteen, when his behaviour changed, you're sure? Correct?"

"Yes."

"And your mother?"

"She was lovely, but as I got older she seemed to be always angry with me. I couldn't please her, no matter what I did."

"I think your medical record states that your mother passed away a few years ago? I'm sorry."

"Yes, it's OK. Thanks, Doctor." Georgia wiped a tear away.

"What did you like to do with your Dad?"

"We'd go to the beach or visit my uncles. Just fun stuff."

"Did you enjoy going to the beach with him?"

"Oh, yeah. It was great fun. When Mum came with us, we'd always go to her favourite beach."

"And when she didn't?"

"We'd go to Dad's and my favourite. We couldn't tell Mum because it was a secret."

"Why was it a secret from your mother?"

"Because we used to take our swimmers off, there. It was a nude beach and she wouldn't have approved. But it was fun being naked in the sun and water and playing in the sand."

"You liked being naked at the beach with him? Were others there, too?"

"Yes, lots of people. Mostly men, but some families, too. They were all so friendly. If Dad wanted to go for a walk or have a swim, someone else would be there to look after me. I was always safe."

"I see. But as you got older your Mum became angry with you and your dad moved away."

"Basically."

"Thank you Georgia, that's all very helpful. It explains a lot."

"It explains a lot about what?" Georgia asked.

"A lot about you, perhaps. Why you are so special. Why you had problems fucking men, for example." The Doctor smiled encouragingly.

"I don't see how," she said her face adopted a lovely quizzical look.

"Have you heard of 'Penis Envy', Georgia?"

"No. I like penises, but I don't really envy them."

"Not that kind of envy, Georgia," Dr. Meister chuckled. "It's a psychoanalytic theory, the way it goes is this. As ladies mature to adulthood, two things naturally happen at once: they become sexually attracted to men and sexually attractive to men. Following so far?"

"Yes, that makes sense," Georgia replied with an air of confidence. "In Biology they explained the importance of the sex drive. Otherwise, we'd die out."

"Correct. Well, it's not uncommon for the maturing young woman in this situation to become sexually attracted to the most significant male figure in their life. It may not be someone her own age. It could be a teacher, say, a pop star, but often it is their father, Georgia."

"Oh, OK. So it's like having a crush on your Dad?"

"Yes. The daughter may then become 'envious' of her mother's access to her father's cock when her parents fuck which can cause jealousy and other problems between the two women."

"'Penis Envy', now I get it," Georgia said smiling. "Envious of her mum being fucked by her dad's cock! But why are you telling me this, Dr. Meister?"

"It may explain why you and your mother fell out, for example," he replied simply.

"I suppose," Georgia said thoughtfully. "But my dad, too? Especially, if he wanted to fuck me?"

"Well, Georgia," the Doctor explained. "Incest is a major taboo. If the father feels attracted to his daughter but is unable to act on it, he may struggle to cope psychologically and find it easier to avoid her totally - get away from 'temptation'."

"Oh," Georgia said. "That does sound kinda like what happened."

"And the daughter may take this lack of action by the father as a sexual rejection of her and lose all confidence in her ability to attract and fuck men. She may think she is not good enough for, or doesn't deserve men to fuck her."

"Oh, god," Georgia said, head in hands, the full implications of Dr. Meister's theory sinking in. "You mean I caused all the problems at home because I wanted Dad to fuck me and I was jealous of Mum? I didn't mean to!" There were some tears.

"Georgia, you are not blame," Dr. Meister soothed her. "It is perfectly natural for fathers and daughters to fall in love and fuck. They are just men and women like any other couple."

"No wonder I was so messed up before you helped me with fucking men, Dr. Meister," Georgia concluded.

"Yes, I agree, you were in a very similar state. It looks like a classic case. It is well documented that if Penis Envy is not sublimated, it can cause long-term problems for everyone involved."

"Oh, hell!" Georgia exclaimed. "Dad and I will never make up, then. It all happened too long ago and it's too late to do anything about it now, right?"

"No. Not at all," the Doctor said. "But at present, I am just hypothesising a theory. We need to be sure that the hypothesis is correct. If you wish, I can look into you mind, Georgia and see what desires lay there, 'suppressed', as we eggheads say. Maybe you have no sexual attachment to your father, no Penis Envy and the family relationships fractured for other complicated reasons."

"I'd like to know," Georgia replied. "It would be nice to have my Dad back, now and then, if possible."

"Well, let's examine your suppressed desires, then, Georgia," Dr. Meister suggested. "Shall we move over to the couch."

Georgia made her way over to the couch and removed her shoes. She was familiar with the routine. She ensured that her clothing was loose, then reclined herself on the couch's wide, comfortable expanse. Even this was enough to stir feelings of relaxation, suggestibility and compliance with her mind.

Dr. Meister adjusted the lights and began the soothing music that played barely audible in the background.

"Close your eyes, relax, Georgia. Clear your mind. Listen only to my voice. Obey only my voice."

Barriers in Georgia's mind spiralled downwards as she fell quickly into her most suggestible state. In this state Georgia would be able to, with the Doctor's guidance, access her uncensored, innermost thoughts and desires.

Georgia was safe, she could not be exploited in any way. Under hypnosis, a patient can never be forced to act against their own wishes; hypnosis simply frees them to act on their uncensored desires, if they themselves want to, without the interference of their normal wakeful, consciousness. Guidance by a skilful practitioner while in this state can strengthen uncensored desires to the point where the previously suppressed action can then be freely enacted when fully conscious.

So far the therapy had worked well for Georgia. She was now able to enjoy being fucked and pleasing men. She trusted her therapist and his methods.

When her body reached its maximally relaxed state, the Doctor would usually begin to enact and reinforce the desires Georgia had chosen to focus on, such as fucking a man or a group of men. The objective this session was slightly different to usual.

"Georgia, take yourself back in your mind. Remember yourself. Eighteen years old. In your last year of high school. Recall how you felt. Eighteen years old. So young and virginal."

Georgia lay still, her breathing was slow and steady. She was in a deep hypnotic state. Dr. Meister pushed Georgia's skirt above her hips. Georgia did not wear underwear and her hairless cunt was in view. It wasn't really necessary to do this, but it would do no harm. It may in fact help the Doctor observe signs of arousal caused by Georgia's sexual thoughts of her father, if any. And besides, Georgia's cunt was so nice to look at.

"Imagine being with your father again, Georgia. You are eighteen. It is good to be with him, isn't it Georgia?"

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"Do you love your father, Georgia?"

"Yes, I do."

"Does you father love you, too, Georgia?"

"Yes, he does, but..."

"But what, Georgia? He loves you, but...? Tell me what you want to say, Georgia. You know that you are safe here, alone with me."

"He loves me, but he doesn't want me to be near him any more. Or to touch him."

"Do you want to touch him, Georgia?"

"Yes, very much."

"Why do you want to touch him, Georgia?"

"Because I love him."

"Do you think about him when you are alone in bed at night?"

"Yes."

"Show me what you do when you think about him in your bed."

Georgia's right hand moved towards her pussy. She began to touch her cunt, gradually separating the sticky lips and rubbing the meaty hood of her clitoris. Dr. Meister observed Georgia's nipples rising under her singlet top. She inserted two fingers into her cunt hole and finger-fucked herself.

"Good girl, Georgia. I see. You want your father to fuck you. Treat you like a grown eighteen year old woman. Fuck you like he fucks your mother. Imagine it is your father with you now. Speaking with you."

She looked towards Dr. Meister, her limpid blue eyes pleading, "Fuck me, Dad, please!"

A few tears leaked from Georgia's eyes, but she kept her masturbation going. Dr. Meister observed her probing fingers carefully. He shifted in his seat.

"Good girl, Georgia. You want him to fuck you like the other men who want to fuck you and fill your holes with their cum."

"Yes, I do, so much."

The Doctor moved closer to Georgia.

"You want to feel his hands on your tits and cunt, don't you, Georgia."

"Yes. All over me."

The Doctor knelt beside the couch and slipped his hands under Georgia's singlet top. Her breasts were warm and soft.

"Oh, Dad, yes," Georgia sighed.

Dr. Meister shoved Georgia's top above her tits so he could see them. Her big nipples were aroused. He kissed and bit them. Then he moved her legs apart and buried his face into folds of her wet cunt. He let his tongue taste her cunt juice and lick her clit.

"Your father likes your tits so much, Georgia," the Doctor advised her.

"Oh, Dad, I love you," Georgia called.

Dr. Meister let his fat fingers explore Georgi's cunt. The Doctor loved reaming Georgia's vagina with his fingers. In his pants, his desire to assist Georgia grew. He started to undress and was soon naked by her side.

"Stand up and strip naked for your Daddy, Georgia. He wants to fuck you, now."

Georgia did as suggested and was soon naked in front of the Doctor-Dad. The Doctor admired her makeover, her short hair, lipstick. Her hairless cunt made her look much younger than twenty-eight. Eighteen year old Georgia would have been very good to know, he thought.

"Kiss your Dad and feel his big cock, Georgia."

Georgia kissed the Doctor with her tongue and gripped his dick. She stroked it expertly and it was soon hard and thick.

"Suck your daddy's cock, Georgia."

She knelt down, licked it, kissed the head and quickly took it fully in her mouth. Georgia's mouth was very fuckable and Dr. Meister enjoyed reaming it with his thick hairy cock.

"It's good to suck your daddy's cock, isn't it, Georgia?"

She nodded, making eye contact with the Doctor as she had been taught to do when she had a man's cock in her mouth. She was sucking up a such storm on the Doctor's thick straw that he worried his milkshake might cum too soon, before the most important part. He thought he should move on.

"Your daddy wants to fuck your cunt now, Georgia."

"Yes!," she said. She swiftly laid back on the couch, legs apart, using her hands to open her wet cunt invitingly open. "Fuck me, Dad."

Dr. Meister knew this was important for Georgia's healing. He would therefore accept the invitation and help her. He placed himself between her legs, spread wide apart like butterfly-wings and rubbed his cock over her clit and labia. Then he pushed his thick hairy rod up Georgia's cunt hole. It instantly felt good to be in her again.

Georgia groaned, "Oh, Dad, yes, fuck me. Fuck your eighteen year old daughter!"

He thrust into her as hard and deep as he could. He knew that he was giving Georgia exactly what she needed. He pushed her knees to her shoulders and fucked into her. Dr. Meister's hands wandered all over the warm, soft skin of Georgia's body. He soon felt his balls tingling. He drove on up her cunt hole. In, out. In, out. Yes, just like that. He fucked her until his cock couldn't hold out any longer. The Doctor's balls pumped their load of cum. It poured out of his cock's piss slit into Georgia's cunt. They both screamed out in pleasure and resolution.

Dr. Meister looked at his cock, still nestled deep in her cunt's mouth, for some time until it slowly shrank and eventually slipped out. Then they rested and later showered each other in the private bathroom and debriefed, naked together, sometime afterwards.

"Georgia, are you alright?"

"Yes, Dr. Meister," she replied, her face lit with a post-sex glow. "Was it alright? Do I want to fuck my father, Doctor? Do I have Penis Envy?"

"The therapy session went very well, Georgia. I can confirm that you still hold strong feelings for your father. Strong, sexual feelings. No doubt he still feels the same, otherwise he would have reached out to you before now. If you and your father do not engage, then you risk being permanently estranged."

"What do I need to do now, Dr. Meister, to resolve this with him?"

"According to the literature, the preferred approach to neutralising Penis Envy is to bring the parties together and allow them sublimate their feelings for each other, one way or the other, as mature adults, in a non-judgemental way."

"They are simply a victim of nature. There is no blame to be attached to fathers and daughters who wish to fuck. They are not evil or bad. It is natural for a father and daughter to love each other, as natural as it is for any other man and woman to love each other. After all a father is a man and his daughter is woman."

Georgia nodded.

"But Georgia, the first father-daughter meeting should only occur in a caring, safe environment watched over by a trusted practitioner."

"Your clinic is a caring and safe environment."

"What are you suggesting, Georgia?"

"And I trust, you, Doctor. We could meet here. Maybe you could reach out to my Dad, Dr. Meister. See if he would like to, try and maybe patch things up. Make up for lost time. I do miss him."

"Wouldn't you prefer to secure his cooperation yourself?"

"I'd like to, but, as I said, we don't talk much and I think you might be more persuasive."

"OK, Georgia. I will reach out to him for you. Taboos run very deep: he may be hostile to the idea and it has to be undertaken willingly. I can't promise anything. Leave his contact details with my receptionist and I will see what I can do."

"Thank you, Dr. Meister."

"I will see you again next week."

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

---

"Mr. Townes is here to see you, Dr. Meister."

"Thank you, Ms. Jones. Send him in."

There was a light tap at the door and the Doctor opened it wide.

"Mr. Townes, very pleased to meet you. I'm Dr. Meister. Thank you for making the time to see me at such short notice."

They shook hands warmly and the Doctor ushered him inside his consulting room.

"You wanted to see me about Georgia? I haven't seen her for about ten years," he said in a flat voice.

"I know," the Doctor replied softly, "but I believe you can help her. Please sit down."

"What makes you think that?"

"Georgia makes me think that. She first came to see me almost a month ago. She had pretty serious problems with relationships. Problems about how to relate to men. I can't go into to many details due to patient confidentiality, you umderstand."

"Yes, of course."

"Well, she would often tell me how other people reminded her of you. And that she was estranged from both you and her mother. It was as if she was fixated on you. And it occurred to me that her relationship with you, may, inadvertently, be at the root of all Georgia's psychological problems and sexual issues.

"What do you mean? I never touched her, if that's what you're implying."

"No, of course not. That isn't what I was meaning at all. Have you ever heard of the psychoanalytic problem of 'Penis Envy'?"

"Penis what? You mean 'penis' as in 'cock'?What in the hell are you talking about? My cock never did anything to Georgia. Never ever."

"I know, Mr. Townes. Let me explain."

The Doctor explained the mechanism of Penis Envy, how it might occur and the kind of problems it may leave in its wake. There was a long pause at the end of the Doctor's lucid exposition.

"I see," Mr. Townes said thoughtfully, chin in his hand.

There was another, longer pause.

"That would explain everything, I suppose," he said after a while. "Maybe that is why Jan, Georgia's mum, became so difficult. She feared she had lost me to Georgia and that she had lost Georgia as well. Maybe she thought that we'd consummated it, um, you know, incest."

"Yes, it is possible. It doesn't take much for a person to project their own fears on to unrelated situations. It wouldn't be the first time. Nor the last."

The minutes passed while Mr. Townes thought deeply about many things from long ago.

"It has to be right...," he concluded sadly.

"Of course, for it to be the correct diagnosis, it also implies that you probably had reciprocal feelings for Georgia, Mr. Townes. Sexual feelings. Perhaps even subconsciously."