Thè-ra'pist - Penis Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..., like you say, it's pretty natural. And common, I'd guess. I did have thoughts about Georgia; they weren't subconscious."

"So, you did want to fuck your daughter?"

"Well, when she turned eighteen, she was so beautiful, so fresh, so full of life..."

"She still is, Mr. Townes."

"Is she?" he sighed then continued, "Well, I was only human. Of course the idea crossed my mind. I began to be obsessed by the idea, to be honest. I didn't do anything, though. But it got to a point where I didn't trust myself being alone with her any more. I had to leave. Get away. Shut her out. I thought if I fucked her, I'd mess her life up. Sounds like not fucking her, shutting her out, messed her life up anyway. What's a man to do?"

"A man, her father, can still help her, Mr. Townes."

"How?"

"Meet her again. Decide as grown adults how you both feel about each other and how you both want your relationship to develop. Forgive each other, a little bit. Love each other, in whatever form you both decide. I am not judgemental. I am a therapist, a man of science. I want only the psychological and physical health of my patients, so that they can thrive and live fulfilled and happy lives. Georgia wasn't thriving when she came to me. I don't know you well, yet, but my guess is, neither are you."

There were tears in Mr. Townes eyes as he listened to the Doctor and thought about Georgia, his daughter.

"OK," he said as he collected himself. "I'm in. I will do whatever I can to help Georgia."

"Thank you, Mr. Townes, I appreciate it and so will Georgia."

"You're a good human being, Dr. Meister."

---

The day of the Townes' joint therapy session arrived. In order to facilitate the best outcome, Georgia had arrived thirty minutes earlier than her father and Dr. Meister had taken her through her relaxation and reinforcement program.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Meister."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Townes. So good you are here."

"Is, um, Georgia here yet?"

"Yes, Mr. Townes. Georgia is already here. She was nervous, I think, so I have given her some relaxation therapy prior to your arrival, to help her remain calm. Her mind is not drugged or impaired in any way."

"Where is she?"

"Georgia, come and meet your father."

Georgia rose from the couch and approached the two men. She smiled upon seeing her father, but remained she a little stand-offish. They shook hands awkwardly and said their tentative 'hellos'.

"Georgia is in a highly relaxed, suggestible state, Mr. Townes. She is as conscious as we are, but more free to act on any suppressed desires that she may have. This is the safest way for you and for her to work together; you can be totally honest with each other, without holding anything back due to fears of creating future problems, or whatever. Just be truthful, open and frank. This is the only way to resolve Georgia's Penis Envy and overcome the guilt that you have developed for your perfectly natural feelings."

He nodded.

"Now, Mr. Townes, look at Georgia. What do you think? Is she not still beautiful? Fresh? Isn't she wonderful?"

Mr. Townes observed Georgia closely. Her hair was a dark blonde, cut boyishly with highlights, that suited her beautiful face, full lips and limpid blue eyes. Her body was slim and fit. She wore a white singlet top under which the handfuls of her breasts were visible. Her skirt ended mid-thigh and fitted her arse closely with out being tight.

"Yes, she is beautiful. Always has been. And just as sexy, too."

"Yes, she is, you must be very proud of your daughter."

"Yes, I am."

"And you love her very much."

"Yes, totally."

"Let's sit down, here, if we may," the Doctor said indicating three chairs arranged in a triangle facing into the centre.

"Georgia," the Doctor asked, "what would you like to say to your father?"

"Hi, Dad," she began slowly, "I've missed you. I love you, you know."

They smiled at each other.

"Yes, I know. I love you, too, little angel. Always have."

There were tears in all three sets of eyes.

Dr. Meister spoke, "You both understand now, that this love is perfectly natural, both at a parent-child and at a man-woman level. After all, we are just human beings and this is how nature makes us."

"Yes, I do understand that, now, Dr. Meister," Mr. Townes replied. "Now, that I see Georgia again."

"And you, Georgia?" the Doctor asked?

"Yes, Doctor. I understand now the taboos that caused Dad and Mum so many problems. I didn't know then..."

"But both you, father and daughter still desire each other sexually?" the Doctor asked?

They both nodded, their eyes locked together.

"Mr. Townes, I think you often dreamed of touching your daughter?"

"Yes, I did but back then I was ashamed of myself for it."

"No need any more. Shame is not a constructive emotion. It has only driven you both apart. You both need to come together. Right now. Let me guide you. Try to see it my way, I'm sure that you can work it out. Let go of shame and step inside love. Love is all you need."

The doctor stood up and moved towards Georgia's passive, seated form.

"Touch is important for humans, it is completely normal. It is not shameful. It shows how much we care. When touch is denied, alienation and division thrive. It is good to touch with love. It is healing."

As he stood behind her in her chair, the Doctor slowly worked his hands under the top of Georgia's singlet and began to squeeze and rub Georgia's tits.

Georgia's father's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. His tongue traced faint circles in his mouth.

"It is healing to touch with love, Mr. Townes."

"Well, um, I suppose it is... are you sure this is OK?"

"Mr. Townes," Dr. Meister began sternly, his hands continuing to knead Georgia's tits, "you want to help your daughter and yourself, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"Well, then, you both must work through your feelings of sexual love together. Sublimate your desires with her, free yourself of guilt and liberate Georgia from her Penis Envy."

"I must...?"

"Georgia, do you enjoy me playing with your tits?"

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"Would you like your father to play with your tits, too? Feel them. Squeeze them?"

"Yes, Doctor. I've always wanted Dad to touch my tits."

"Come, come, Mr. Townes. Do not abandon your daughter again. You must help her. Now. Here. Or you will regret it for the the rest of your life, as will Georgia."

"I'm not sure... is it..."

"Be assured. This is a safe environment. We do not judge here, only help. Everything done here is confidential. You simply need to be open and honest. Think of your daughter, if not of yourself. Do it for her."

"Yes, I am sorry Doctor. I will try harder."

The shoulder loops of Georgia's singlet top had both fallen down her arms. Georgia's father watched as the Doctor worked Georgia's breast meat and nipples in front of him.

"Now, I will ask you once again, Mr. Townes. Do you have the urge to put your hands down your daughter's top?

Mr. Townes caught sight of Georgia's nipples pressed between Dr. Meister's caring fingers. Big. Dark. Thick. Hard.

"Umm," he stuttered. "To be honest, Dr. Meister, I always did wonder what it would be like."

"Come and find out, Mr. Townes," the Doctor order. "Feel them, Mr. Townes. Grope your daughter's delightful tits!" urged the Doctor, sliding his hands away to reveal them in all their glory to her father's gaze. They were out of her top now and the big dark areolae were staring at him with their thick raised nipples.

Georgia's father stared wide-eyed at her freshly molested naked breasts. He went and stood next to the Doctor.

"Fondle your daughter's tits, Mr. Townes," the Doctor instructed. "This is an important first step in the bonding process."

"Please, Dad," Georgia pleaded. "Trust Dr. Meister. Do as he says."

He stood behind her as she sat. Slowly, with much hesitation, Georgia's father placed his hands on the round soft mounds of Georgia's tits.

He touched them lightly at first, sensing the warmth of her young flesh, then he let his fingers cup underneath them and feel their softness and their weight.

Georgia sighed and moved her legs apart in her chair.

As his confidence increased, Georgia's father began to explore her tits more purposefully. He kneaded them, pushed them together, pulled them apart, touched her nipples, pinched them, teased them, pulled on them.

Georgia responded very positively to her father's loving touch. Her father looked happy.

"Excellent," Dr. Meister noted. "The father-daughter bond is already beginning to re-establish and re-grow. Georgia is obviously repsonding well. Do you feel something special growing between you both, Mr. Townes?"

"Yes, I feel something growing, Dr. Meister," he replied as he looked down and twisted Georgia's nipples.

"Good," Dr. Meister said, "but we have a lot to do."

The Doctor indicated for Georgia's father to cease molesting her tits and resume his seat. He looked at his daughter opposite in a new light. Her face was pretty, she was smiling contentedly, her tits hung out on display with her thick aroused nipples standing dark and proud, pointing off to the sides. Her legs were open and he glimpsed under her skirt the soft-walled corridor formed by her thighs.

"Now, Mr. Townes," Dr. Meister asked, "were there other parts of Georgia's body, besides her tits that you were obsessed with groping?"

"Um," he started, "yes, of course. But I never did."

"Where else did you want to grope your daughter?"

"Well, um, her thighs, I guess you might say."

Georgia shuffled her legs slightly, so they fell open a little further.

"Kneel down next to her and show us what you mean."

Mr. Townes knelt next to his daughter's right leg, Dr. Meister knelt next to her left to better observe.

"Show me," Dr. Meister insisted.

Hesitantly, Mr. Townes placed his hand on Georgia's knee, his fingers rested on her inner leg. Slowly he ran his hand along Georgia's thigh a few inches them back again.

"Mr. Townes," Dr. Meister said. "Please be serious. Show me how you really desired to touch your daughter."

He tried again. This time, Mr. Townes ran his hand further along Georgia's thigh until just under her skirt. He could feel his daughter's soft, warm inner thigh yield to his touch. She felt so sexy.

"Let me help you once more, Mr. Townes," the Doctor said slightly irritated.

The Doctor ran his hand along the inner thigh of Georgia's other leg. He let it slide all the way up along her soft inner flesh. Georgia's skirt was pushed up and her hairless cunt came into view. Its lips were wet. Her father gasped at his first sight in many years of his daugher's cunt.

"Oh, my god, Georgia! You haven't changed a bit."

Georgia smiled. Having her cunt deforested had been a good idea.

Emulating the Doctor, Mr. Townes now slid his hand all the way along Georgia's soft thigh. She reclined in her chair so her skirt was able to be pushed up towards her hips. Her tits and cunt were now on display to her father and the Doctor.

"What else did you want to do?"

"Um, rub her clit to, um, warm her up..."

"Show me."

Georgia's father's hand began to massage the meaty hood of her clit. Georgia's legs fell open wide and her breathing increased in speed. Both Georgia and her father were breathing heavily.

"Did you want to put a finger in her, like this?"

The Doctor spread Georgia's legs wider apart and slipped his index finger smoothly into her moist cunt hole. Georgia groaned at the loving, intimate intrusion.

Her father looked on lovingly. His tongue traced along his lips hungrily.

After a few finger-fucks, the Doctor leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. It was a little foible of his, but he loved suckling on Georgia's thick nipples.

Knowing a good idea when he saw one, her father leaned in to suckle her other tit, as he continued to work his daughter's clit. The Doctor's finger probed her hole as he suckled.

The Doctor paused his therapy; he looked up and smiled to Georgia's father. He felt sure that father and daughter were both on the path to healing.

"Would you like to finger-fuck your daughter, Mr. Townes?"

"Yes, I would, Doctor, I always imagined what it would be like with three fingers up her cunt."

"Would you like to try now?"

Georgia's father nodded. The Doctor removed his finger from Georgia's cunt and watched as her father brought three fingers together into a point before shoving them up and into his daughter's open cunt. Georgia shifted to better accommodate them. She groaned with the increased thickness in her hole.

Mr. Townes finger-fucked his daughter hard, all the while working her clit.

"Fuck, she's got a tight cunt, hasn't she?" her father observed.

"Yes," she does. "Taste her. Eat her pussy."

Mr. Townes pressed his face to his daughter's gaping cunt. He tasted the juices leaking from her hole, before sucking and licking her exposed meaty clitoris.

Soon Georgia was writhing in her first climax of the afternoon. The first ever by her father.

"Oh, excellent," Dr. Meister said. "The father-daughter bond is strengthening quickly. It is touching to see."

Georgia slumped back in her chair, eyes closed, legs wide apart, her cunt leaking. She was savouring her first climax from her Dad.

"Should we stop now?" Mr. Townes asked the Doctor.

"Under no circumstances," he advised. "This is a crucial time. Georgia now has a psychological expectation of fucking established. If it is not fulfilled it could cause long-term depression and anxiety. Stopping now would be the very worst possible moment."

"But she's just cum?"

"Georgia usually cums several times during her treatments," Dr. Meister advised. "You will see. It is best we continue, Mr. Townes."

Georgia's body was covered in light perspiration and her breathing was slowly approaching normal.

"OK," he agreed. "My cock is pretty hard, so I think Georgia should take it out for me."

"Yes, good idea."

The two men stood at either side of Georgia.

"Georgia," Dr. Meister instructed her, "take your father's cock for him."

Georgia sat up. Her face was cock-high with father. She undid the belt of his pants, then let down his zip. Then she undid the button in the waistband. She eased his pants and underpants down. Her father's long, hard cock bounced and brushed against her face, as she liberated it from its prison. His pelt was trimmed and his balls shaved.

Her father removed his shirt as Georgia turned her attention to the Doctor. The Doctor had removed his shirt already. Georgia rubbed her hand over the Doctor's cock, while it was still in his pants, she loved it so much - it was her first cock! Quickly she stripped him; his thick cock stood erect in its tangled nest of pelt before her eyes again.

Georgia smiled hungrily and grabbed the shaft of Doctor's cock. She stroked it and felt his balls before the Doctor guided it into her open mouth.

Georgia's father looked on in amazement at seeing his sweet daughter behave in such a feminine, loving manner. She took the Doctor's full length and sucked him hard. He began to fuck her mouth in deep thrusts.

Dr. Meister was sensitive to the situation however and soon made way Georgia to take her father's cock in her mouth for the first time. Mr. Townes was obviously aroused by his daughter's new talents and began to mouth fuck her hard and deep without much delay.

"Oh, Georgia," he groaned. "Suck your Dad's cock. So good, at last!"

Georgia gave her father's cock her full attention. The men swapped and shared her mouth frequently amongst their dicks. Each suck seemed deeper and more arousing than the previous.

"Georgia, your are a fantastic cocksucker," the Doctor praised.

"Yes, you are," her father said proudly. "You have taught her well, Doctor."

They traded her mouth freely between them until the Doctor indicated it was time to move on. The naked men helped Georgia up from her chair and quickly stripped her of her clothes. Then they led her over to the couch. They sat her on the edge of the seat.

"Have you imagined taking your daughter up the cunt, Mr. Townes?"

"Too often to count."

"Well, now you can. In fact, you have to fuck Georgia. For her own sake."

Mr. Townes rubbed his cock and hesitated.

"Let me make it easier for you," Dr. Meister kindly said.

He spread Georgia's legs and knelt between them. He pulled the lips of Georgia's wet cunt open until the pink tunnel was glimpsed by her father. He positioned his thick cock at the entrance to her hole and ploughed it into her. Georgia's hips bounced as she accepted its bulk; then she groaned.

The Doctor began to fuck her with deep loving thrusts while her father looked on. He gripped her hips and pulled her body hard onto his impaling cock. Mr. Townes marvelled at how the Doctor's thick cock slipped so effortlessly into his daughter's dripping cunt hole. He watched as her labia clung sticky against the Doctor's moving shaft.

Georgia groaned with the pleasure of being well fucked, the pleasure of having a cock up her cunt. It was the Doctor's cock! Her father was watching! Dr. Meister ravaged her cunt with a few more fucks before pulling out and offering the gaping cunt to her father.

Georgia always felt a sense of loss when the Doctor pulled his cock out of her without cumming but she didn't have long to think about it this time. Her father was there to take her mind off it.

Mr. Townes quickly slipped-in, between Georgia's open legs. He wanted to, he had to fuck his daughter. Now! He slicked the head of his long cock in her juices then rammed it up her in one go. Years of guilt began to be immediately released. At last, he was fucking his daughter! Oh, it felt so good! It was felt right. There was no harm, only love. Georgia's cunt sucked hungrily on her father's dick. She felt like putty wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, fuck me, Dad," she begged.

His daughter held her hands towards him in supplication. He grabbed her wrists tightly and pinned them back on the couch behind her head. Mr. Townes leaned his body over Georgia's and used the leverage to fuck into her harder, deeper. Georgia's mouth fell open in rapture, she looked happily into her father's eyes as his cock filled her cunt. Her tits wobbled like jelly with each violent, pounding father-thrust. She had never been fucked like this before, it was like a wild animal copulating with her.

Dr. Meister watched the happy reunion from nearby, stroking his cock. He always felt enormous satisfaction seeing a father and daughter fucking each other without reserve: finally freed from the crushing weight of conservative taboos.

Noticing Georgia's mouth fall open, he knelt and just managed to slip the head of his fat cock into it, carefully angling his body between the arms of father and daughter. It was tricky. Georgia turned her head slightly so she could accommodate more of his mouth-filling dick. He loved seeing Georgia's lips wrapped around his cock. He loved fucking her face so much!

"Oh, fuck yes, Georgia," her father uttered. "I've longed so much to see you happy like this!"

Her two favourite cocks were filling her at both ends. She had never been so happy. Time seemed to slow down and her senses sharpen so that she perceived every sensation in rich detail.

Georgia could feel every inch of her father's long cock as it rammed into her and forced apart the wet, sucking tissues of her cunt. Her entire body was moulded around the shape of his cock. Her body vibrated so much from the fuck-force that the Doctor's cock slipped from her mouth.

She longed to cup her father's balls in her hand while he pounded her cunt hole but he continued to restrain her and pin her arms firmly above her head. Somehow being restrained from doing what she wanted only magnified the pleasure she felt from her father's marauding cock.