The Raven Chronicles - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her plenty, but only ever came in her ass or throat. Never in her pussy, which she kept ready with potions and magic. Once. She only needed him to come inside her a single time, and she would be pregnant, thus becoming queen, and able to never endure his touch again.

But he humiliated her even where no one else could see.

His thumb never let up on her clit, forcing her to come, even as she hated what he did to her.

Fechin slammed himself into her one last time, and his cock jerked as he pointlessly emptied himself into her.

He gave her a pat on her ass when he finished and left her bound, her naked backside in the air.

Patted. Her. Ass.

Like she was a horse he'd just ridden.

The bastard.

Anyone could open the door and see her like this. This time, Fechin had crossed a line. Cursing the man, she plotted her revenge as she used her magic to work on the knots binding her.

One day, she vowed. One day I will crush Fechin. Then I will destroy my father and any other man who gets in my way.

CHAPTER THREE

VILKOS

Vilkos lounged against the wall, wearing his glamour to remain unseen. He wasn't ready to let anyone know he'd returned yet. Better to find out what was happening before he made his grand appearance as the prodigal son returning.

The castle wards let him pass without incident.

Clumsy, brother. Fechin had always been too trusting. Vilkos would have changed the wards the second his brother left.

The door across the hall flew open and Fechin strode from the room, looking more tense than when he'd pushed his strumpet in. Nor had he been in there long. Another fight with the potential queen? After two years, it seemed like they'd have gotten past all that.

Maybe she'd accept comfort from Vilkos now. If he did that sort of thing.

She'd been so determined to have Fechin when she arrived, she'd brushed Vilkos aside like trash. He'd left the castle and wenched his way through all the courts, fucking every woman he wanted, willing or not, but none had fallen pregnant with his child.

He'd thought Fechin would have bred his prize by now, and having grown bored, Vilkos returned home. But the supposed royal couple to be was not wedded, expecting, or even happy.

Vilkos crossed the hall, pushed open the door. and took in the sight of the witch's bare body, bent and bound over the table, cum dripping from her ass.

He laughed. No wonder there was no heir. Dear Fechin seemed to be confused.

Far be it for Vilkos to waste a perfectly good wet pussy on offer. He dropped his glamour and closed the door, making sure it clicked.

Shisti whipped her head around.

Good. Let her worry about what he would do to her. The rejection stung, even two years later.

A gesture with his fingers, and the air around the door thickened. No one could enter or hear them now. Another flick of his fingers, and he added his magic to his brother's in the witch's bindings.

"Get out," the witch snarled.

"Is that any way to greet your newly returned brother-in-law?" He dropped his gaze to her pussy. "Or potential king?"

He crossed the room and slid his hand up her leg, smiling at her flinch. His hand fit perfectly over her hip, ideal for holding into while he took her from behind.

She tried to twist from him. "You will not be king. Don't touch me. I'm not yours."

"I'm going to do a lot more than touch your hip." He slid his belt from its loops and smacked her ass. He could see the appeal in fucking it. But not right after his brother, and not when he could smell how ready her cunt was. He gave her a few more smacks with his belt, finally earning a shriek.

"Stop this. You've had your fun. Let me go. I won't love you, or forgive you, if you do this."

So tiresome with the protests. He sighed and bent over her, looping his belt in front of her face. She jerked away, but he pulled the leather against her mouth and yanked it tight. Punching a new hole in the leather, he buckled the makeshift gag at the back of her skull and flipped her onto her back.

Furious grey eyes glared daggers at him from under the tangle of her white hair. Her breasts, rounded and pink-tipped, bounced as he yanked her body toward him. He filled his hands with the soft mounds, using the pads of his thumbs to tease her nipples erect. "It's for the good of Fae, you know. I don't need your love, forgiveness, or permission. Fortunately, my brother already managed to make you wet."

Vilkos twisted her nipples until she cried out. Stepping back, he pulled his shirt over his head and kicked his boots off, then dropped his pants to the floor. His cock was already hard, and he gave himself a few strokes as he imagined how the first thrust into her would feel. So much sweeter when they didn't want to yield.

She swung her foot at his head, but he caught her heel and trapped her leg under his arm.

He rubbed her clit with the head of his cock, then angled down and pushed into her.

Shisti was tight, and inadvertently squeezed her cunt around him when she writhed as he forced her to take him. "Fuck. Does he never take this cunt?" She flushed.

"He doesn't, does he?" Vilkos pulled back, thrust again, and groaned at the unexpected pleasure. Her pussy was cool inside, just like that icy exterior of hers. But she was wet, and getting wetter as her body accepted his invasion. Who knew fucking his brother's witch would feel so good? "He's a fool. Rest assured, little witch, I have no problem breeding you. And when I'm king, I'll fuck you on the throne this tight cunt earned for me."

He took her harder, using those curvy hips of hers to pull her onto his dick even as she squirmed in his hold. "This is what you were sent here to do, isn't it?" Her pussy lost its cool temperature, warming up around his cock.

Vilkos inhaled, and paused, balls deep in the witch. The air scented of fear, the satisfying smell of an unwilling woman's arousal, his lust, and now that he'd warmed her up... something sweet. What was that?

Dropping his head to her neck, he breathed in deep. The faint, enticing smell teased his nose as he traced the scent to her breasts. There was something... He laved her nipple, ignoring her muffled protests as he sank his teeth into her deep enough to taste blood.

Could it be?

He pulled out and crouched, pressing his nose against her cunt, and inhaling again. Her body offered up more of that sweet smell. It made his mouth water.

Shisti bucked against him. Her eyes were closed and a steady stream of sounds came from behind her gag. The scent faded. She was trying to keep it from him.

Vilkos drew his hand back and delivered a sharp smack on her pussy. The idea of her keeping anything from him infuriated him. His wolf raged inside him. She cried out at the impact and her words cut off.

He smiled and spanked her pussy again. "I think I know how to warm this pussy of yours right up, Shisti."

Two more smacks, and her pink skin was turning a nice shade of red. Vilkos leaned forward and licked along her glistening flesh.

The sweet scent turned into an explosion of taste on his tongue, awakening every primal instinct inside him. His wolf howled in triumph and anticipation.

Shisti was ripe.

The base of his dick ached as his knot formed for the first time. He wasn't just going to fuck her once. He was going into rut.

"You smell fertile, so we're going to be here until I'm sure my plowing you results in something growing inside you. My brother missed it. But my senses are sharper. You can't hide your readiness for breeding from me."

She panicked, thrashing against him as nonsensical words poured out of her through the belt. His skin itched as magic crackled in the air around him. He pulled his arm back and gave her the hardest smack yet. Her spell winked out as a scream interrupted her words.

Vilkos slid his palms over her smooth thighs and spread them wider. He licked her cunt again, pushing his tongue into her. Her sweet scent amplified.

He brushed his fingertip over her slick lower lips. "You're wet, Shisti. Drenched. You like being spanked?" He circled her opening with his fingertip. Her new warmth lured him closer. He didn't fight the temptation, and pushed two fingers in. Her breath rushed out as her inner muscles squeezed his fingers. "Sensitive too." He pressed his hand to her lower belly, holding her still. "That brother of mine clearly hasn't been fucking you properly."

"Look at me." He added a third finger, pumping them in and out ad she shook her head. A throaty groan escaped her. He grinned and stroked her until her arousal soaked his hand. Her breaths quickened. Each exhale lifted her breasts and erect nipples.

In and out he slid his fingers, adjusting the speed and angle to take her to the edge. Each time her sex quivered and her breathing hitched, he changed the depth, delaying her release. He wasn't quite ready to allow the witch to orgasm.

Vilkos enjoyed the sounds of tortured pleasure coming from behind the belt. He replaced his fingers with his tongue. She cried out, and he groaned. Her flavor was sweet, and left him hungry for more. He slid his hands under her rear and lifted. More arousal flowed the longer he licked her.

He hooked her legs over his shoulders. The move pushed her pussy against his face, slickening his chin and shoving his nose into her glistening pink core. He loved her taste. Possessiveness flared. He ignored it and focused on stimulating her. With his hands on her butt cheeks, he fucked her with his tongue.

A groan crawled up his throat. She shuddered in response. Perfect. He growled softly, letting the rumble against her sensitive lips take her higher. It wasn't enough. More. He wanted more. She trembled. Yes, that was what he needed. He wanted Shisti on the brink. He wanted her to understand her pleasure was his to control.

"Don't you want to come, sweet Shisti?" He smirked into her glare. "That's okay. I don't want you to want it. I want to take your pleasure and make it mine. Fight me, witch. Go ahead."

He nibbled her clit, pulling and sucking on the hardened nub until she moved restlessly beneath him. The second he thrust his tongue into her core, she arched her body, pushing herself against his face. He felt the slight change in the muscles along her core. She was close. Ready to come.

He murmured words of praise as he worked his lips and tongue on her flesh, sucking her clit, and stroking her tight channel.

It was time to show her his power over her. Her body arched off the table as orgasm took her.

Shisti's body surrendered to his fingers and tongue over and over.

Her sounds went from indignant fury when she fought, to pleading right before she lost the battle, to sweet gasps and moans as she went limp in defeat and he lapped up her release. She'd stopped fighting him. Her legs splayed wide, leaving what he wanted open to him.

He stood, and when he sank into her depths this time, her pussy was hot and beyond wet. Her slickness coated his dick and overflowed onto his thighs as he thrust inside her. Good. She'd need to be wet. He didn't want to damage her already. He needed her to carry a healthy child, after all.

"Don't you want revenge on my brother for making you his slut all this time? At least as my whore, you'll be queen, too."

The cries and feel of the hot, wet pussy of the unwilling woman, the idea of taking the title of king by taking his brother's woman, the power he would enjoy wielding over all of Fae, all combined into a heady aphrodisiac that drove him even wilder.

His body started to change. Fingernails turned into claws. Sharp fangs replaced human teeth. Muscles stretched and bulked.

Vilkos rutted her, slamming his hips into hers as his knot formed at the base of his dick. Gripping her hips even harder, he pulled her down as he roared and slammed his hips against hers, forcing his swollen knot inside her all at once.

She screamed while he rocked against her. The walls of her slick pussy clamped around him and rubbed his sensitive flesh.

"Yes. Gods, yes."

He should have ignored what she wanted two years ago and taken her then. Releasing her hip with one hand, he pushed her face to the side to bury his head in the crook of her neck. She smelled of magic and woman and fear. But most if all, she smelled sweet. He licked her throat, and she shuddered. His fangs lengthened even more, and he opened his mouth wide. He grazed her skin, earning a whimper.

Vilkos bit, not trying to mask the pain he caused her. His fangs sank deep, and her blood filled his mouth. In order to carry his offspring, she needed the magic in his saliva in her blood. She thrashed, her pussy massaging him as she struggled. Shaking his head, he bit deeper, tearing into her soft flesh to ensure her neck and shoulder would be scarred for all to see.

Lifting his head, he eyed his mark on her with satisfaction and licked her blood from his lips.

The witch... his witch lay limp beneath him, gagged, bound, and defeated. All the fight fucked right out of her, body accepting him as his magic worked through her blood. He lifted her legs to his shoulders. Tied within her by his knot, he moved in short thrusts and toyed with her swollen clit. Her channel slicked and trembled as her orgasm began anew. "You're ready, my whore."

She found a spark of defiance and glared at him.

A rush of pleasure shot through him, racing down his spine, drawing his balls up, and pulsing down his cock, ending in an eruption of hot seed that filled the witch.

Her back arched as her pussy clenched around him in helpless spasms as her body milked him for every drop of cum.

With it, a spark of magic traveled from him to her and settled deep inside her.

Her wide eyes, muffled scream, and the frantic shakes of her head told him she felt it, too.

A primal, all male sense of satisfaction filled him with elation and tore a possessive growl from his throat. "It's done. You will bear my child, and I will be king."

In the meantime, his knot wasn't going down anytime soon. Dominance and lust still flowed through him. Leaning forward again, he licked the blood from her neck as he released the buckle at the back of her head and tossed the belt over his shoulder.

"You've done what you wanted," she rasped. "Let me go."

He remained lodged deep within her, keeping her legs on his shoulders, hips tilted. "I took what I wanted for the first time," he corrected, placing his palm flat low on her abdomen. "I am your Alpha. This body belongs to me now. I will pleasure it and use it to pleasure myself when and how I want." He fingered her clit, giving her fast circular strokes as he let his dominance roll from him in waves. She wasn't a wolf like him, but her dilated pupils meant she felt his control over her. "You can fight against me all you want because I enjoy breaking spirited women, but you will cause no harm to yourself, and do everything possible to protect the life growing within you. Do you understand?"

She resisted. Her fists clenched, and she shook her head, although she never broke eye contact. Her mouth opened, then closed when the words she wanted to say weren't the ones he'd demanded of her.

He focused more dominance on her and smacked her breast. "Say it," he commanded.

"I understand."

"Good girl." He shifted, rubbing her inside with his knot and pressing harder on her clit.

Her eyes closed as she shattered again, bowing off the table. "That's it. You'll learn being my bitch doesn't have to be bad. I will make your obedience feel good for you. At least this sweet cunt of yours will never go wanting again."

Especially in the next few days. Her pussy was about to experience a Wulven in full rut.

A Wulven pregnancy didn't last as long as a typical Fae. In six months, he would be king.

CHAPTER FOUR

FECHIN

Fechin stood under the waterfall shower in his bathing chamber, and washed twice to scrub all traces of Shisti from his body, wishing he could remove all traces of her from his mind and soul. The many spells she'd tried to use on him over the years didn't require concentration to bat away, but did require some attention, and he resented each one.

The need to get out of her proximity, and feel free of the castle he'd once thought of as sanctuary, gnawed at him. He resented her for that, too -- turning his home into a place he wanted to leave.

Physically clean, he waved a hand to shut off the water. No point in dressing. Water streamed from his body as he left the bathing chamber and strode toward the balcony in his bedroom.

Calling on his mother's magic, he surrendered himself. Thousands of pinpricks swept across his skin as feathers took him and he became the raven.

The Morrigan's power carried to all her descendants and bonded ones.

Fechin soared from his tower and over Fae. The magic of the land flowed through his veins and he savored the connection. The pureness replaced the unwanted touch of the witch.

He circled over the forest, banking in wide circles. To the west, the dense treetops thinned to mangroves and a swamp leading to the sea. North, the trees climbed foothills that became alpine meadows, tundra, and craggy mountains. Beyond the peaks, a snowy expanse of ice and snowy-covered glaciers. East, the desert, and south, grassy plains. As his circles grew smaller, clearings, homesteads, and villages interrupted the expanse of treetops.

The Ocean Court. The Ice Court. The Desert Court. The Plains Court. The Forest Court. Each had its own king, queen, royalty and agendas. It was impossible to keep track of their squabbles and alliances as they changed daily, if not hourly. Once they'd all been united under the Raven Court, but as the magic weakened with no official king, Fae divided. As if all these splintered courts weren't enough to deal with, they further fractured into Seelie and Unseelie,

The Seelie wanted to see the Morrigan or her descendants on the Raven Throne. The Unseelie wanted a Fae on the throne, considering the Morrigan an outsider, since she was Tuatha De Danann.

His spirits plummeted. The thin places were expanding, and faster than before. Without one king to unite the magic, it would fracture, and bring more problems on the realm than too many courts in the kingdom.

The Fir Bolg.

Balor and his Fomorians.

The Alba Fae Court.

The Nordrvegr Court.

Humans.

Fechin blew out a weary breath. He was a placeholder, nothing more.

To strengthen Fae, he would have to give the witch what she wanted. Find a way to create life in a woman made of ice, inside and out.

The raven inside him screamed its rage at the idea of bonding with the witch.

Its scream echoed through Fae, further tearing the thin places. One opened in the sky directly in front of him, and the raven tumbled through.

CHAPTER FIVE

AZAR

Azar bent to pick up another stick from the forest floor. It was near sunset, and she needed to get home to start the fire before Papa arrived. She loved the house she shared with her father. Not large, but solid, and with a thatched roof that birds liked to build nests in.

She couldn't help wandering through the forest, always fascinated by the birds. Especially the ravens. Sometimes they accepted her gifts and brought her shiny things in return. Sometimes they just took what they wanted, making her smile when they preened in triumph at their cleverness.

You must not speak with the birds, Papa always told her.

Why not? They see so many things when they fly.

They stole your mother from me. I'm afraid they will steal you, too.

But Papa was always confused about what happened. Mother had died. Everyone saw her struck down by warriors as she protected Azar during the raid when she was a little girl. The villagers had returned after the attack to find Mother's body gone. Only blood-soaked earth and scorch marks left among burned buildings.