The Raven Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SofBlack
SofBlack
397 Followers

Shisti entered the hall. Her presence filled the room, causing everyone to go silent and pause.

He'd had her many times while he was in rut. She'd not uttered a word of complaint, but she accepted him rather than participating. Seeing her come to him, his wolf sat up to attention. She moved gracefully, her long dress flowing around her. Her skin glowed in the moonlight.

Vilkos extended a hand as she sauntered toward him. "You can tell my father I'll be king in six months. The Unseelie will rule the Raven Court. I'll have an heir."

The Wild Hunt stared at Shisti, and the sluagh barked out a laugh. "You stole your brother's woman?"

More like Fechin had stolen Shisti from him, and Vilkos had reclaimed what was his. "Don't believe me? Smell her."

If he hadn't been watching Shisti so closely, he would've missed the slight tightening around her eyes. She gave him next to nothing. Her face remained a mask, even when her body bent to his will. He didn't care if she was happy as long as she bowed to his dominance, but she never looked resentful or angry. Nothing to let him enjoy his power over her.

If he couldn't have happiness, he'd settle for a fight, but she didn't give him that either. He wanted her fire, to either match his, or as something to smother.

She made no verbal protest, but that slight narrowing of her eyes may as well have been a shout. He had a moment to savor getting a reaction before the mask was in place and she smiled.

Vilkos wasn't a man given to nervousness or fear, but his wolf didn't like that smile.

The atmosphere thickened with tension and anticipation. Shisti pulled at the laces on the front of her dress and let it slide to the floor. Naked, she paced toward him. He half-rose, cock hardening as his body readied to take his mate.

"No need to stand on my account." Waves of magic pulsed from Shisti, the air pushing him into his seat.

"In fact..." More power flowed from Shisti as she waved one hand. "All of you stay exactly where you are."

The men of the Wild Hunt slammed back in their chairs, twitching as they fought her control. Vilkos couldn't help a sense of admiration. His mate needed to be strong or the Wild Hunt wouldn't respect her. But she shouldn't be using her magic on him.

Shisti strode across the room, bare feet sure as she traversed the roots to his chair and straddled his lap, her hands going to the buttons of his pants to free his dick.

Taking his length in her soft hand, she stroked him to fully erect, then leaned forward. Her warm breath drifted across his ear as she whispered, "I was going to use your body like you used mine. Make you feel helpless while I pleasured myself."

That was fine as long as she got on with things and fucked him. She couldn't remain this powerful all the time. He'd catch her again and punish her. This was the sort of game he liked. Hunter and prey -- especially when the prey was clever.

"But, you'd like that, and I think you need a lesson." She cupped a breast and lifted it to her mouth, sliding her tongue over the soft mound as she rolled her nipple in her fingers.

Vilkos tensed every muscle he had, focused his will and strength, and yanked against the magic restraining him. One arm moved a fraction of an inch.

Shisti noticed, flicked her eyes back to his and gave him another one of those smiles he didn't like. Her eyes half closed as she slid a hand down her body and pushed two fingers into her cunt. She brought herself to orgasm quickly, back arching, head thrown back.

Turning in his lap, she faced the Wild Hunt, not him, as she spread her legs. She let them see her tits and cunt while all he saw was the back of her head.

Shisti rode him, gliding her slick pussy along his dick, holding him in one hand, but never taking him inside. She gave herself over to her desires. Moans she'd never offered him echoed around the room. She thrust and rotated her hips with abandon.

The sound of her wetness as she worked to bring herself to orgasm again teased his ears. The musky scent of her sex filled his nose.

Every man in the room groaned and grunted. All eyes fixed on his mate as she writhed atop him.

"You're going to come. They're all going to come." Shisti panted, speaking the words in a throaty voice full of lust. She glanced at him over her shoulder. Her pupils dilated, and she inhaled deep. "I'm going to come."

Shisti's glowing skin brightened until he had to squint while he watched her.

Her magic built to impossible levels. Where was she getting so much power? It was hard to breathe. Hard to think. All he could do was feel her fingers gripping him tighter. The strokes jerked him faster.

Unable to resist anymore, his balls drew up and his dick emptied into her hand. Snarls, howls, and grunts told him every man had just done the same thing.

She released her hold on him and held up her dripping hand. As he watched, her skin absorbed his seed until her glowing skin was once again pristine.

That felt like the biggest violation of the night. Power games were one thing. Being forced to watch her... feeding on his essence was something completely different.

Her cold grey eyes met his. "So, perhaps now you understand the difference between an orgasm and pleasure."

Shisti climbed off his lap, leaving him full of rage and dissatisfaction. Unashamed and unrepentant, she gracefully descended the roots, stooped to lift her dress from the floor, and covered her nakedness. As her fingers tied the laces to secure her dress, she ran her eyes around the room.

"Gentlemen, feel free to smell me now." She inclined her head toward him, eyes landed on his cock, glistening with copious evidence of her orgasms.

"Ladies." She clapped her hands once. "Come along. It's time to go."

The girls, now able to move, held the scraps of their clothing together, scrambled to their feet, and preceded Shisti as she sauntered out the door without a backward glance.

Vilkos fought against the air still binding him to his seat. His emotions were clear now.

He'd known he was playing with fire. But it was Shisti who would burn for this.

12