The Ravencroft Women Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stand her up? What the hell was she talking about? I waited thirty-five minutes for an absolute stranger. It was her fault for being late when she was the one who set this up in the first place. Even if she did find my wallet there was a limit to how much she could expect from me. I was about to say all of that and more, but my words died in my mouth when I noticed what was going on below her neck.

Somehow she had managed to cram herself into a skintight red dress. Well, mostly at least. The upper halves of her boobs were bulging out of the top of it for all the world to see. It was the kind of cleavage that said 'Yes, my eyes are up there but I don't want you to look at them.' Her appearance was so outrageous that random passers-by were staring at her. I was no better, but Isabelle didn't appear to mind at all. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the attention.

"You like what you see, Nathan?" she said, turning around slowly and putting herself on display for me.

Once again I was stunned by how tight her dress was. It fit her like a second skin, and the way it showed off her body was somehow more obscene than actual nudity.

"Sorry for being late," she said after she was done showing off. "I had to sneak out."

"Uh-huh," was all I could manage. I had been pretty confident that she wasn't going to show up, but now that she was here I was at a loss for what to do.

"So, are you ready?" she said with a little bounce, making her tits jiggle.

"Ready for what exactly?" I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Our date, Nathan. Jesus, weren't you listening yesterday?"

"I'm pretty sure my friend was the one who agreed to that," I said.

"I know," she said as she brought her face close to mine. "Make sure you thank him later." Then she took me by the hand and started pulling me in the direction of Central Park.

"Hey, wait a minute!" I said. But she just smiled back at me and continued dragging me along in her wake.

***

By the time we reached the park, I'd completely given up on arguing with Isabelle. She was so ridiculously carefree that any complaint or objection I could come up with was met with either a snarky reply or outright laughter.

Her bright and playful personality stood in stark contrast to my usual melancholy. I was never any good with social butterflies like her. My general rule was to avoid them like the plague, but the death grip she had on my hand made that impossible. I had been captured.

But being captured wasn't all bad.

While Isabelle led me through the well-lit paths of the park, I entertained myself by watching the way her ass moved as she walked. It was the kind of ass that came from regular visits to the gym, and the tight fabric of her dress made it stand out just as much as her cleavage.

With every step she took, I could see the muscles of her ass flex and relax in a hypnotic rhythm. I was so deep in my admiration for her backside that I almost walked into it when she came to a sudden stop.

She looked around for a couple of seconds before pointing to a poorly lit area of the park.

"Let's sit on the grass over there," she said.

"There?" I said. "But it's so fucking dark. I can barely see anything."

"Which means that no one will see us," she said flashing a mischievous grin before dragging me to our new destination.

When we arrived she put her bag down and kicked off her heels. Then she released my hand and took a few steps away from me. She spun around, spreading her arms out as she looked up at the starless night sky, before allowing herself to fall back onto the grass.

"Okay," I said after a moment. "We're here. Now what?"

"I dunno," she said as she stared up at the sky? "Wanna fuck?"

"What?" I said.

She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and her mouth curled into a smile.

"Just kidding," she said.

I rolled my eyes. As entertaining as this girl was, I wasn't sure I wanted to be here until the wee hours of the morning putting up with her childish sense of humor. However, I didn't like the idea of leaving her alone in the park either. Her carefree attitude was likely to get her in trouble if I did.

"Hey," I said, "why don't we do this another time. Ya know, like when the sun is up."

"Why?" she asked in a sing-song voice. "Afraid of the dark?"

"No, I'm not afraid of the dark," I said, sighing in exasperation. "But you should be. A lot of weirdos hang around in the park after dark. Hell, I could be one of them. Did you even think about that before you dragged me here?"

"Ha! You don't have the balls to do anything to me," she said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You heard me," she said, sitting upon the grass. "You're totally fucking harmless. It's actually kinda boring."

My jaw dropped but she just smiled back at me, like I was some pathetic virgin. It annoyed me, but I wasn't going to let her get to me.

"Listen," I said. "I really think it would be better for both of us if we did this during the day."

After I said that she rolled her eyes and heaved an exaggerated sigh.

"God, why are you like this?" she said. "Don't you know how to show a girl a good time? I can't believe I got all dressed up for a prude like you."

"Hey, I'm not a-"

"Whatever," she said, cutting me off. " I should go check the bushes. Maybe I'll find a real man hiding in one of them."

"...Hey. What the fu-"

"After all, you're fine with just looking, right? Why don't you stay here and jerk off to me while I go have some fun, little boy."

'...Okay,' I thought. 'You asked for it.'

I lunged for her, grabbing her by the ankle and pulling her toward me. She screamed in surprise and had a look of momentary panic on her face that I found extremely satisfying. When she was close enough to me I showed her exactly how harmless I really was.

"Hey! What are you doing with those hands, buddy?!" she said with a laugh as I slid them under her dress to squeeze her soft ass. "Stop it! That tickles!"

I didn't stop. Instead, I climbed on top of her and pinned her to the ground. My intent had only been to give her a little scare, but that was before I got my hands on her. I completely underestimated just how amazing Isabelle's body was and now that I was touching her I didn't want to stop.

She stared up at me with a blank expression on her face. But she didn't resist when I started groping her soft perky tits over her dress. She just laid there, staring at me like she was waiting to see what I would do next. However, when I reached down and started hiking up her skirt, she stopped me.

"T... Time out," she said, making a T-sign with her hands. "Time out. Time out."

I immediately got off her. Even as horny as I was, I wasn't a rapist. Isabelle sat up and put her hand on her chest while she caught her breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried that I might have gone too far. "I didn't hurt you did-"

"See," she said, interrupting me and looking at me with a smug smile. "Totally harmless. It's too bad. We might have had some fun if you'd kept going."

I gaped at her for all of three seconds before I gave up on her. Why are the hot ones always crazy? There was no point sticking around if she was just going to use me as entertainment. The only way to salvage this night was to end it.

"I'm done," I said before I turned around and started walking out of the park. But I barely took two steps before she stopped me.

"WAIT!" she yelled, laughing as she grabbed onto one of my legs. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Please don't go yet!"

"What the fuck? Get off me!" I said as I looked down at the girl clinging to my leg. "How old are you to be acting like this?"

"Nineteen," she said with a big smile like she was proud of herself. "Come on, why are you leaving? We were having fun, weren't we?"

"You were having fun," I said.

She laughed and started pulling me towards the ground. "Aww, don't be mad. I was just teasing you a bit. Come on, sit! Sit!" she said.

Realizing that freeing my leg was probably going to be more trouble than it was worth, I allowed myself to be pulled downward until I was sitting on the grass. As soon as I was on the ground, Isabelle hopped onto my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist, leaving our faces barely inches apart.

"Okay, here's the deal," she said. "I'm going to ask you some questions. You know, to get to know you. All I want you to do is answer them honestly. If you can do that..." She took one of my hands and brought it up to her breast. "Then you can touch me as much as you want. Deal?"

I rolled the soft mound of flesh around in my hand for a moment before answering.

"Yeah, okay," I said as I dragged my other hand along her thigh. "Ask whatever you want."

"Good," she said. "Now let's start easy. How old are you?"

The hand that had been traveling up her thigh finally reached her ass, and I allowed myself to enjoy all the work she had put in sculpting it at the gym.

"Twenty-one," I said.

"Twenty-one?" she said with a frown. "You sure you're not Twenty-two? What's your Birthday?"

"October 31st, 1999," I said, frowning back at her.

Her frown deepened. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I said. Did this chick really think I didn't know my own birthday?

She looked at me thoughtfully for a few seconds before brushing it aside.

"Okay, forget that. What about your family?" she said. "Any siblings? Like a sister or two?"

"No," I said. "None." Then I pulled her close and started kissing her neck.

"Oooh, that's nice..." she sighed as she ran her fingers through my hair. "...And distracting

There was a pause brief to her questions as she allowed me to kiss my way down until my face was in her cleavage. Then she asked another.

"What about your parents? What are they like?"

At the mention of my parents, I stopped and leaned away from her.

"What's the point of all these questions anyway?" I said, impatience creeping into my voice.

She studied me for a moment before answering.

"Like I said, I just want to get to know you a bit."

"Yeah, well I don't usually talk to strangers about my parents, okay?"

After another brief pause, Isabelle slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and pushed it down, revealing a pair of natural tits that had no respect for the laws of gravity.

"Will you make an exception for me?" she said. "Pretty please?"

My eyes darted back and forth between her face and her amazing breasts a few times before I decided I liked sex more than privacy. I pulled her forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it hard and rolling it around with my tongue. She gasped and wrapped her arms around my head like she didn't want me to stop.

After giving the same treatment to her other nipple, I released her and gave an abbreviated answer to her question.

"My dad is an abusive alcoholic who's in jail right now and my mom is a druggie who's in rehab. Child Protective Services took me away from them when I was a kid, and I grew up in an orphanage. I haven't seen or heard from them since. The end."

I went back to sucking on the soft flesh of her tits while Isabelle held me in silence. Finally, she asked me an odd question.

"These people that raised you," she said slowly, "are you sure they're your real parents?"

I didn't even answer her. I just looked at her like she had said something stupid. Because she had.

"I'm just saying," she continued, "you don't sound like you have much in common with them."

"Yeah well, they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but I guess it fell pretty far in my case then."

"I wonder..." she said, but she didn't finish the thought. Instead, she looked at me and smiled like her mind was suddenly filled with dirty thoughts.

"Hey, Nathan. Do you still wanna fuck me?"

"Yeah, but you're just gonna call time out again," I said. Then I reached down and grabbed her round ass with both hands. "Or do you want me to take it by force?"

She smirked and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Maybe some other time. I was actually thinking of something more consensual, and maybe just a little kinky."

"Kinky?" I said, looking at her warily. "How kinky?"

"Oh, relax," she laughed. "It's just a bit of role-play to make things more interesting." Then she took her finger and started tracing my lips with it. "I'll let you fuck me as much as you want. Here in the park. At your place, or mine. Day. Night. Whenever you want. However you want. All you have to do is one little thing."

"Okay," I said, anxious to hear the catch. "What?"

Isabelle gazed at me with her beautiful grey eyes, allowing the suspense to build as a sudden wind blew through the park. Then, finally, she told me.

"Let me call you 'big brother.'"

I frowned at her.

"...Is that it?" I said.

She nodded and smiled. A big toothy grin.

"Okay," I said. "That is kinda kinky, but whatever."

I didn't have any siblings, so letting Isabelle pretend to be my sister didn't bother me at all. And I wasn't about to let an odd fetish stop me from fucking a hottie like her.

"Yay!" she squealed, throwing her arms around me in a big hug. "I'm so glad I found you, big brother."

"Yeah," I said, awkwardly going along with the act. "I'm... glad you found me too."

"So you like me, right?" she said. She stood up and spun around for me, the top half of her body naked for all to see. "You think I'm sexy?"

"Yeah," I said. "Really sexy."

She fixed me with a dirty grin.

"It runs in the family," she said.

She pushed her skirt the rest of the way down her body and stepped out of it, leaving her completely naked. Then she got on all fours and started crawling back to me.

"So, big brother," she said in a sultry whisper. "What are you gonna do to your sexy little sister?"

I didn't waste any time answering her question. In a second I closed the distance between us and surprised her with a kiss. But she returned it with such intensity that I ended up being the one caught off guard.

Her tongue, longer than I expected, slid into my mouth so deeply it threatened to gag me. Then she hooked one of her arms around my neck and pulled me closer while stroking my growing cock over my pants.

"Big brother..." she breathed when she finally took her tongue out of my mouth. "I want your cock, big brother." She started to fumble around with my belt buckle. "I want it in my mouth."

She didn't have to tell me twice. In no time I had my pants around my ankles and I was standing in front of her with my hard cock in her face. I wasn't the biggest guy in the world. Maybe a little over seven inches on a good day. But Isabelle made me feel like a fucking pornstar.

"Jesus!" she said. "Look at you!" she wrapped both of her soft hands around my cock, and I felt a shiver run up my spine as her soft lips kiss the tip.

"You have such a beautiful cock," she said before licking it. "And you taste so good!"

She was really getting into the act of pretending we were siblings. I was wondering just how many other guys she'd done this with when a warm and wet sensation enveloped me drove those thoughts from my mind.

Isabelle had taken my cock into her mouth and was slowly lowering her head down onto it. She kept her eyes on me the entire time until she had the entire thing in her throat.

Now that I was covered in her saliva Isabelle started sucking me off, and it was quite honestly the best blowjob I'd ever had. She sucked and licked my cock like a professional, bobbing her head up and down on the head while she stroked the shaft with her soft hands. Then, without warning, she deep-throated me and used her throat like it was a pussy.

"Oh, fuck you're good at that," I gasped. I may have been wrong when I pegged her for a prostitute the other day, but she definitely had the skillset for it.

When she finally came back up for air, she held the upper half of my cock in her mouth and looked at me with playfulness in her eyes. Then she started sucking and licking the sensitive head of my cock. It was such an intense feeling that I had to pull away from her twice to avoid cumming early. Both times she gave me a mocking smile before grabbing my dick and sucking on it some more.

After the third time this happened Isabelle laughed at me.

"Ha! What's the matter, big brother," she said. "Can't keep up with your little sister?"

Though I kept a straight face, I clenched my teeth in annoyance. I'd only been with five girls in my life, and none of them had been anywhere near as intense as Isabelle. Everything from the way she looked to the way she looked at me just drove me wild. It didn't help that she was insanely good at sucking cock either.

This night was going to turn into an embarrassing memory if I continued to let her set the pace, so I decided to take control of the situation.

"Lie down," I said as I pushed her back onto the grass.

"Ow," she said as she hit the ground. "Asshole! I'm gonna tell mom you did that!"

I chuckled to myself. She really was getting into the swing of this little game of hers. I didn't care though. Pussy from a crazy girl was still pussy. As I knelt down and began guiding my cock to her already wet pussy, Isabelle suddenly spoke.

"What are you gonna do, big brother?"

"I'm gonna fuck you," I said as I brought my cock closer to its goal.

"You're gonna fuck me?" she said in a breathy voice. "You're really gonna fuck your sister in her tight little pussy? Are you okay with that?"

"Uh-huh," I replied, barely registering her words as I teased her clit with my cock. But then she said something that made me stop what I was doing.

"Okay," she said. "Can't say I didn't ask."

It was her tone of voice that stopped me rather than her words; it was still thick with lust, but at the same time she sounded oddly amused. As if something about this situation was funny to her.

"Come on, big brother..." she said as she gazed into my eyes and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Let me welcome you back into the family."

Something about the look in her eyes gave me pause. I knew she was just pretending, but she was playing her role very convincingly. In fact, she was so convincing that, for a moment, I forgot this was all a game and allowed a ridiculous thought to drift across my mind...

'Am I...' I thought as I looked at my cock head kissing the entrance to her pussy. '...Am I about to fuck my little sister?'

I pushed the thought from my mind and almost laughed at myself for letting Isabelle's craziness rub off on me. And yet, as I parted her lips with my cock and pushed into her hot pussy, I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd done something I couldn't take back.

But even if I wanted to stop right then and there, Isabelle wouldn't have let me. I felt her legs tighten around me, pulling me into her.

"Yes!" she said with a triumphant smile. " Deeper, big brother! Give it to me!"

I felt the muscles of Isabelle's pussy squeeze me as I bottomed out inside her, then she rocked her hips against me, fucking herself with my cock.

"Come on, fuck me!" she said with a broad smile. "Fuck your little sister!"

Again, the thought that I was having sex with my sister came to the front of my mind. But instead of fighting it, I let it be. It was just a game, after all. Why not have a little fun with it? I took hold of Isabelle's hips, digging my fingers into her soft ass, and gave her what she wanted.

I moved slowly at first, trying to get used to her so I wouldn't cum early. But that proved to be more difficult than I'd anticipated because, now that I was inside her, Isabelle's body proved to be way more than I could handle.

On the inside, the walls of her pussy squeezed down on me, smothering my cock as I struggled to fuck her. On the outside, her soft thighs held me just as tightly, silently urging me to keep going. Everything from the way her perky tits bounced a little with each slow thrust, to the way her soft skin felt in my hands and against my body made my heart race. Even the smug smile she had on her face as she looked up at me was turning me on.