The Ravencroft Women Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you going so slow, big brother?" she whispered. Then she bit her lip and started squeezing her tits. "It's okay, I know I'm sexy. But I want you to fuck me, Nathan. I want you to fuck me hard and fast. You can cum if you can't take it, but just fuck me already!"

I growled in frustration. She was so cocky. I wanted to put her in her place but I didn't trust myself not to cum if I tried. However, after one more look at that self-satisfied grin on her face, I threw caution to the wind.

I lifted her hips off the ground and started fucking her. Really pounding her pussy, hard and fast just like she wanted.

"Ugh...Yeees!" she moaned, spreading her arms out on the grass and letting her tits bounce around. "Yes! Fuck me, big brother. Give it to me! Give it to me hard!!"

But I couldn't. Just as I had expected, asking my cock to go the distance with a girl like her was too much. And the way she was moaning just made it worse. After barely a minute of intense fucking I was forced to slow down again.

"No, big brother," she whined. "Don't stop. Keep fucking me."

I couldn't start moving again right away, so I decided to distract her by playing along with her game.

"So you want your big brother's cock that bad, you kinky little slut?" I said and immediately cringed at the words coming out of my mouth.

Going along with her game as a silent participant had been one thing, but joining in on the madness was just too weird for me. I told myself that I would let her do the talking from there on out, but that was before I saw the look she had on her face.

Her eyes went wide when she realized what I'd said.

"Yes!" she said with a horny smile on her face. "I want it! I want big brother's cock!"

"Yeah?" I said, increasing my pace just a little. "Is this what you want, little sis? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" she moaned, closing her eyes and resting her head on the grass. "Yes, big brother, fuck me!"

I felt her soaking wet pussy flex and convulse around me as I talked dirty to her. It was like just hearing me go along with her act was turning her on more than the actual sex we were having. Seeing and feeling her reaction made me fuck her harder and faster. So much so that her body jerked with each impact.

"Ugh! Uugh!" she moaned she as pulled fistfuls of grass out of the ground. I wanted to make her moan more. I wanted to see this sexy girl cum for me at least once before the night was over.

But because I allowed myself to get caught up in chasing her pleasure, I pushed myself so far beyond my limits that not even stopping would save me.

"Shit!" I hissed. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

But Isabelle just gave me that crazy wide-eyed look again when I said that.

"Yes, shoot it big brother!" she squealed happily. "Show me! I wanna see it!"

So, after gritting my teeth through a few more thrusts, I pulled out and shot my load all over her. Ropes of my hot cum fell on her pale skin as she watched in silent amazement, covering her stomach and tits. It felt good to finally get it out of me, but her reaction was even better.

"Whoa, look at all of it!" she said dreamily. "You came so hard for me, big brother." Then, while looking me in the eye, she scooped up some of it with her finger and slowly licked it off. "Think you can go again?" she asked.

'Hell. Fucking. Yes,' I thought.

Sure I was still a little sensitive, but I wasn't going to let that stand between me and another round with this gorgeous sex demon.

"Turn around and bend over," I said. "Show me that sexy ass."

With a smile on her face, she quickly got on her knees and pointed her ass at me.

"Come on, big brother," she said excitedly as she started rubbing her clit. "Let's go! Let's go!"

And so the game continued. It was funny, though. My only reason for going along with her role-play was to distract her from my slow pace. But now that I'd gotten into the swing of it, I was starting to see the appeal of the taboo. When I allowed myself to pretend that the hot girl I was fucking was actually my flesh and blood sister, surprisingly I could feel my cock throb a little in response.

'What the hell,' I thought. 'Why not have a little fun with it?'

"Come here, little sis," I said, pulling her toward me. "Lemme fuck that nice ass."

She laughed and shook her ass enticingly as I came up behind her. I grabbed her hips with both hands to hold her in place and entered her pussy for the second time.

"Aaah, so deep," she sighed once I was all the way inside. I felt her pussy clenching around me just like it had before, but now that I was fresh off of an orgasm it was much easier to endure. It was my turn to be the smug one.

"You like that, little sister?" I teased, slapping her ass hard and turning her pale skin bright red. "You like the way your brother's cock feels in your pussy?"

"Oh god, you have no idea," she said and I laughed at how sincere she sounded. The girl deserved an Emmy.

I started fucking her with short, hard thrusts. Each time my body collided with hers a little slapping sound echoed through the surrounding darkness, accompanied by Isabelle's low satisfied grunts. All the while I kept talking to her, fully accepting my assigned role as her older brother.

"This is my pussy, isn't it little sister?" I said as I slapped her round ass again.

"Yes," she breathed.

I grabbed her by her ponytail and started fucking her faster.

"Say it!" I said. "Who does this pussy belong to?"

"Big... brother's..." she struggled out as I pounded her. "Big brother's... pussy..."

"You love your big brother's cock, don't you?"I said.

"Aaah! Yes," she said through her moans. "Big brother's cock is amazing!"

I smiled. This was more fun than it should have been. I started to get creative, bringing the other members of our imaginary family into the game. But the way she responded caught me off guard.

"Does mom know you're here getting fucked by her son?" I asked.

"...No," she said in between moans. "...Not yet."

I had no idea how to respond to that so I just kept fucking her. I looked down and watched myself slide in and out of her pussy. Every time I slammed into her round firm ass I felt my cock surge in excitement. I was so absorbed in the feeling of her body that I almost didn't notice the sound of a ringing phone coming from Isabelle's bag.

I could tell she heard it too, but she didn't stop. Instead, she decided to continue the game.

"I love you, big brother," she said. "I love you... so much..."

She started throwing her ass back at me in time with my thrusts, making the sound of skin hitting skin even louder than before. Then she turned and looked back at me with a lustful look in her eyes.

"You're mine now... big brother," she said as she exerted herself. "I'm gonna keep you... No take backs..."

It was then that I realized Isabelle had just been humoring me with her moans up until that point. I never really had control of this situation the way I thought I did. Letting me think that was probably just another part of her game.

And it was time for that game to come to an end. Isabelle's wild moans were replaced with low grunts as she bounced her ass against me. Every time she hit me I felt a growing pressure at the base of my cock. My second wind was gone and my self-control along with it.

But Isabelle's sultry grey eyes and erotic whispers were what pushed me over the edge.

"Cum for me, big brother," she said. "Cum in your little sister's pussy."

And then, with Isabelle urging me on as she grinned at me in the darkness, I buried my cock inside her and had the most amazing orgasm of my life. All of my senses dimmed and I became aware of nothing but the feeling of cum leaving my body in powerful bursts. Then, when there was nothing left, all of my strength left me and I toppled over onto the grass.

While I laid there catching my breath, Isabelle retrieved her phone, which had stopped ringing, and then came to lie down next to me. The entire time I watched her naked body in the darkness. Once again I was struck by how stunning she was. She really should have chosen a better partner for her incest role-play; I just couldn't accept that this amazing creature and I shared the slightest bit of DNA. Even as a joke.

But maybe that was just my low self-esteem talking like Sam had said. I didn't know and didn't care. I just wanted to enjoy the afterglow of the sex I'd just had for a little while longer.

While Isabelle tapped away on her phone she looked at me briefly, taking in my exhausted appearance.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked with a smirk.

I dragged my hand down my face. "Did you even cum once?" I asked.

"I did," she said reassuringly. But then added, "Only once, though. And it was kinda small."

I groaned and she laughed before looking back at her phone.

"Important call?" I asked.

"Nah, just my big sister. Probably wondering where I am. She left me a voice mail. Gimme a sec."

Isabelle tapped her phone a few more times and surprised me by playing the message her sister had left on speaker so I could hear it too.

"Isabelle," said a soft-spoken and refined voice. "I know you're at the park. I've sent Bartholomew to pick you up. He'll be waiting near the entrance. Go with him, no excuses, or I'll tell mother."

Isabelle had been listening smugly to the message but her eyes went wide at the mention of her mother.

"Shit!" she said as she hopped to her feet. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" And while she moved with haste to comply with her sister's demand, she didn't look upset or worried. She had a smile plastered across her face. As if the idea of getting in trouble was funny to her. She truly was too carefree for her own good.

I watched her grab her discarded dress from the ground and use it to wipe my cum off of her body.

"Um," I said as I eyed the now cum stained dress in her hand. "What are you going to wear?"

She paused, realizing what she'd done, and then just shrugged.

"Guess I'll have to run," she said with an impish grin.

She collected the rest of her belongings from the ground and made to leave. But then she stopped, put her things back on the ground, and walked over to me.

Without warning, she laid her naked body down on top of me and gave me a long deep kiss. It was so passionate that I felt my cock beginning to wake up, ready for a third round. However, when I went to put my arms around her she pulled away just out of my reach.

"See you soon, big brother," she said as she smiled at me in the darkness.

With that she gathered her belongings and started bounding across the park, naked as the day she was born. It took me a few seconds of staring up at the night sky to realize how stupid and dangerous that was. I tried to stand up and chase after her, but by the time I got to my feet she was already many yards away from me. And then I saw what she was running towards.

At one of the entrances to the park, I saw a long expensive-looking limo waiting with a well-dressed man standing beside it. When Isabelle approached it, he promptly opened the back door to let her inside, seemingly unaffected by her nakedness, and closed it behind her.

Once she was inside, the man noticed me and bowed in my direction briefly, a gesture I returned reflexively. Then, without wasting another second, he promptly got into the driver's seat and drove away.

And so there I was. Alone in Central Park, in the middle of the night, with my pants down around my ankles wondering what the fuck just happened...