The Ray of Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered how it would feel to be inside of her and how tightly her pussy would squeeze him. He felt himself getting harder when the image of her on her knees crossed his mind. Those stellar blue eyes of hers looking up at him as she took hold of his cock and put it into her mouth...

Anthony came so hard, his ejaculate almost flew across the room. The thick, white ropes of cum splashed against the ground as his entire body clenched and trembled.

"Oh...oh, Sarah..."

He continued to beat himself off at the fantasy of her riding him like a stallion. He wanted to feel her big, white ass slamming down on his hips and see her huge its swaying and bouncing in front of his face.

And her voice. Her Southern accent was so sexy. He wanted her to whisper dirty things to him as they fucked each other as hard as possible.

Anthony's balls drew up as he came again. He lost count how many volleys shot out of him. When he was finally done, his cock was still drooling and beads of sweat dripped down his body. He stood there leaning against the door as his head spun. He wanted to walk back out there and ask her out, but Sarah deserved a better man than him. She deserved to be happy and Anthony couldn't even do that for himself.

Even if he was a better man, he didn't have much time left until he...

Anthony sighed, his breath trembling as it left his mouth. He took off his vest and tossed it aside, then stepped out of his pants. He laid down on his bed, finally exhausted enough to go to sleep, but he woke up several times with a painfully hard erection that needed attention.

He thought about Sarah's incredible body and sexy voice each time he jacked off and when morning came, he was even more weary and spent. His limp cock rested on his thigh as a little bit of come leaked out and dripped onto his bedsheets. Despite masturbating so many times, it took him a while to finally calm down. Every thought of Sarah sent a jolt of excitement through him.

He raised his head to check the alarm clock and saw that it was about four in the morning. He sat up and shook the last drops of come out of his cock and gave the big head a hard squeeze to force the rest out.

Anthony stood, stretched and went to take a shower. He hadn't felt this relaxed in such a long time, but he doubted it would last.

***

Sarah dozed off at her desk like usual, but the dream woke her up less than twenty minutes later.

She didn't get any sleep at all after that and she couldn't care less. She dreamed about her mystery man tearing off all of his clothes in front of her and flexing his great, big muscles.

She couldn't get that giant, ripped body out of her head. She couldn't stop thinking about his chocolate skin and kind eyes.

Her entire night was spent fantasizing about him. She took all of her clothes off and savagely rode her pillow, pretending that it was really him underneath her. The thought of those thick, muscled arms holding her close to his hard body made her so hot and wet. Sweat beaded down her forehead and stomach as she moved her hips faster.

Soon, she was a wild mess of passion and lust. She ground against her pillow so hard, it was a miracle it didn't tear or pop open. She ran her fingers through her long hair and up and down her curvy, sweaty body as she thought about how her mystery man would react if he saw the effect he had on her.

She imagined him peeking at her through the curtains while he unzipped his pants and masturbated and with a little curl of her finger, him breaking the door down and fucking her uncontrollably.

She loved a dominant man and everything about him just screamed alpha male. He would lift her up and show her who's boss by using her body whenever he liked in any way he pleased. She thought about what his cock would look like if she undid his belt and slowly pulled his slacks down.

Her mental image of him sent electric sparks up and down her spine. She had a feeling it was as big and impressive as the rest of his glorious body. Her hips quivered at the thought of him mercilessly slamming his cock into her pussy while those big, strong hands were wrapped around her neck.

She envisioned him bending her over and fucking her from behind for as long as he liked. She gasped and panted when she thought about the strength of his thighs and hips. He was probably more powerful than a sex machine. Sarah's breathing started to shake as she pinched her nipples and kneaded her big tits.

"You're mine! You're all mine, Sarah!" she imagined him yelling, loud enough for everyone in the motel to hear. "Who does this pussy belong to, Sarah?"

"You! It belongs to you and no one else!"

Sarah wished she knew his name so she could scream it.

She leaned forward and shoved her fingers into herself, wishing that it was his big, dark meat.

The thought of him shooting a huge, warm load of come into her sent her over the edge. She orgasmed to the thought of him pulling her hair and spanking her big ass while he made her take all of his come and kept driving himself into her from behind. She flailed about as she came all over her pillow.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, my God..."

She ran her hands over her neck and breasts as her legs trembled and her toes curled. Moans and whimpers escaped her as thoughts of her mystery man pleasuring her with his solid, black body kept running through her mind.

Less than five minutes later, she wanted more. She had to relieve her pent-up emotions three more times and each time, it ended in her moaning so loudly, she was almost screaming. The man staying in the room beside her banged on the wall and yelled at her to shut up, which made her giggle. She rode her pillow until she came again just to spite him.

Cheryl wasn't here and she knew Adam wouldn't do anything about it if she was too loud. The only thing that could have made her night more perfect was if her mystery man was here with her giving her the hard fucking she was dreaming of.

***

Anthony woke up and spent a few minutes wiping the sweat off his body with the small towel from the bathroom. It was much hotter today than yesterday and just his luck, his shower stopped working when he needed it most.

He smelled his clothes and wrinkled his nose. Everything he had smelled sweaty because he was wearing the same outfit for a few days now. He wondered if he should run over to the store to buy some new clothes, but he couldn't risk being seen. If he to arrested, then Kyle wouldn't e able to bail him out.

Hopefully, he just needed to put up with this for a bit longer. Besides, he had much larger concerns right now. His stepfather's accusations, the police searching for him and of course there was...

A wave of fear snaked through him. He tried not to think about that.

He put his vest on and sat on the edge of his bed. Even if he did manage to leave the motel and no one recognized him, he didn't exactly blend in. A body like his made people turn their heads wherever he went. If the police ever questioned the locals, they would remember him without a doubt.

With a sigh, he threw the towel aside and put his clothes on. Maybe he would just get some ice, fill up his bathtub and lay in there for the entire day. He left his room and the humidity felt like a thick blanket.

It took him a few breaths before he adjusted to the thick air. The ice machine was at the other side f the parking lot. Anthony put his hands in his pockets and strolled around the corner, but froze when he saw the police car. Two officers were speaking to an old woman holding up a picture of him.

"This man is wanted for several crimes. We are currently --"

One of the officers glanced in his direction and Anthony knew it was too late. Recognition crossed the man's face.

"Hey, stop!" he screamed when Anthony ran in the other direction.

He sprinted back around the corner, but realized hiding in his room was a terrible idea. Their shouts and footsteps came closer, making Anthony's back feel exposed. A surge of panic and heat filled his guy as he stood in front of his door.

He made a break for it to the end of the building and hid behind it.

"We need backup!" one of the officer's shouted. "Anthony Anderson is here!"

He shivered at the thought of multiple police officers tearing this place apart to find him.

Anthony seriously wanted to shout, "I'm innocent, you idiots!"

It wouldn't be long until more police had this place surrounded. He had to think of something. He jogged to the other side of the building and peeked around. The officers were looking through windows.

"He couldn't have made it far!"

Anthony saw an open window across the parking lot and took the opportunity. He waited until they were facing the other direction before he took off across the pavement. He jumped through the window, closed it behind him and took a step back, knocking over a pile of books.

The room was filled with them, actually. There were piles of them everywhere, clothes scattered about and the bed was a complete mess. He heard the bathroom door open and out ran the last person he wanted to see in a situation like this.

Anthony and Sarah stared at each other with wide eyes.

He was completely stunned by her outfit. Her hair was tied up in a messy top knot and stray strands fell around her lovely face. Thick, black rimmed glasses were perched on her nose. Her pink tank top revealed most of her stomach and Anthony felt a tiny spark of excitement when he saw her abs. They weren't overly muscular or defined, but it was clear she worked on them. She had a silver bellybutton ring that glistened in the morning light. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were poking against the fabric. Her breasts looked big and round and her cleavage was beautiful and deep.

When Anthony remembered how soft they were when she accidentally ran into him, he felt his cock twitch against the confines of his pants.

Her short shorts showed off her thick, smooth thighs and just like before, her could see her big butt from the front.

It took them both a few moments to come to their senses.

"What...what the hell are you doing in here?" she demanded.

"What are you doing here? No one is supposed to be in this room! The computer said this one was vacant!"

"I'm not on the -- Wait, how do you even know that?"

"I mean, uh, I had to --"

A loud banging on the door interrupted their conversation.

"POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR!"

"What the fuck have you been doing?" she hissed.

"It's not what it looks like! I promise! They --"

The officer banged on the door again.

Sarah trembled and waved her hands in front of her face to try to calm herself down. She opened the door and Anthony could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

"Ma'am, we're looking for a man named Anthony Anderson."

"Who?"

"He's about 6'4, African American, mid 20's, very well-built."

Sarah shook her head. "Sorry. I haven't seen him."

"Ma'am, he is a wanted criminal. He was seen outside just a few seconds ago."

She made a discrete gesture with her left hand, pointing her thumb behind her and Anthony followed her gaze to the bathroom. He got the message and hugged the wall as he moved away from the door. It proved difficult to step around all of the books.

"Alright," Sarah responded. "I'll keep that in mind."

"It's very likely that he has a room here."

"I don't know everyone who stays here, officer."

The policeman was starting to lose his patience. Anthony noticed his tone became much sharper.

His knee bumped into the edge of her desk, creating a slight thump.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"Ma'am, we're going to have to search your room."

"Uh, what?"

Anthony felt terror coursing through his body, but he made it to the bathroom. He heard the officer shove past her.

"Hey! You can't search my room without a warrant!"

"Check under the bed. I'll check the bathroom."

Anthony saw that the bathroom window was open and hopped out. He crouched on the grass outside while he listened to the cops search Sarah's room. Things were thrown around and he could tell they were moving her furniture around.

"No one's in the bathroom!" someone called.

"Alright. Ma'am if you see him, you need to call us. Do not approach him."

"Fine."

The door closed and Anthony didn't dare to move until he was certain the coast was clear.

After about a minute, Sarah poked her head through the window. "They're gone."

"Oh. Uh, okay."

"So...you're Anthony Anderson?"

He stood up. "The stuff they're saying about me...it's not true. I'm just...I..."

"It's okay. Just calm down. Come back inside."

"No, I shouldn't. You already lied to them for me. If they see me with you, you'll get in trouble for harbouring a fugitive."

"They won't check the same place twice unless they have a good reason."

"I'm sorry. I really shouldn't."

Sarah sighed. "Okay. Well, good luck. Maybe I'll visit you in jail."

She was about to close the window when he said, "Wait!"

She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Okay, okay. I'll come back in."

Anthony looked around before he climbed back in. Sarah stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

She squinted up at him. "I think you owe me an explanation."

"Uh. Yeah, I guess I do," he said, scratching the back of his head.

She turned around and walked out of the bathroom, treating him to a perfect view of her ass. Anthony had big hands, but those beautiful cheeks looked like it would take at least two hands to hold. It looked just as firm and muscular as her thighs.

Keep it together, man, he thought.

***

Anthony and Sarah sat beside each other on the floor with their back against the wall.

"So, let me get this straight," she said. "Your mom is Martha Anderson, the CEO of MaxTech?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't that, like a five-billion-dollar company?"

"Yeah."

"And your stepdad wants you to go to jail to get your mom's company?"

"Yeah. Michael hated me ever since he started dating my mom. He would say...terrible things to me and tell me that she should have aborted me."

"I'm sorry. That's awful." She could feel the tears coming. "Did you ever tell her?"

He shook his head. "No, I...I couldn't. He made my mom happy. When she was with him, she would smile like I've never seen. Not even my dad could make her that happy. When she died, I couldn't go to her funeral because Michael had already lied to the police about me."

Sarah gently held his hand. She looked at his face, looking for any signals that he was uncomfortable. When he lightly squeezed her fingers, she leaned against him. Her hands looked so small compared to his.

"Um...my dad, he..." Sarah had to take a few breaths. "He died of brain cancer."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "R-really?"

"Yeah. At first, we thought he was just having headaches because he wasn't getting enough sleep or because he was drinking, but they started to get worse. Sometimes, he was in so much pain he couldn't move or speak. He started having problems with his motor skills and his memory. One day, the principal called me down to the office and told me that..." She had to stop for a moment. "He died. When I got home, my mom was passed out drunk and she just kept on drinking."

Anthony squeezed her hand. "What happened to her?"

"I...I don't know. I ran away from home when I was fifteen. When my mom was drunk, she would..." She shivered. "It was just a really bad environment."

"Cancer is one of the worst things that can happen to someone," he told her. "I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The surgery, the chemotherapy, the MRI's...it's so exhausting to keep fighting, but we have to believe he's in a better place. He doesn't have to live in pain anymore."

Anthony must have known someone who was in a similar situation. People who couldn't relate would say the same platitudes and look at her with pity, but she could tell Anthony understood. He didn't say anything just for the sake of trying to make her feel better.

Sarah swiped her tears away. "It was the worst thing to happen."

"I know, but you're strong. You've come this far."

They held each other's hands for a long time and Anthony gently rubbed her knuckles with his thumb. "Well, this turned dark pretty quickly."

Sarah chuckled despite the emotions running through her. "Yeah. It's been a really long time since I could talk to someone."

"Me too."

She met his eyes and placed her hand on his cheek. He put his hand on top of hers and closed his eyes.

"You know, if we get arrested, maybe we can send each other letters," he joked.

"We? I'm gonna tell them you held me at gunpoint to make me help you."

They both laughed and Sarah took her hand away.

"Is that why you want to be a doctor? Because of what happened?"

"How did you know I want to be a doctor?"

"Your room is filled with medical books." He picked one up and opened it. "I can't even pronounce half of these words. Like, what's an ota...otalar..."

"Otolaryngologist. It's a head surgeon."

"Oh. I'm sure I would have gotten it eventually."

"Ha! Sure."

"Shut up."

She giggled. "I'm actually studying to go...I mean, my dream is to go to Harvard."

"Harvard? The Harvard?"

"Ha. Yep. The Harvard. I've been saving my money for so long and...I'm really close now. I just need to send in my application."

"What's stopping you?"

"Because it's really bad!" She covered her face with her hands. "Like, I have all the documents and stuff, but in my letter, I just rambled on and on about how much being a doctor means to me. It's just...I don't know if it's good enough."

"They would absolutely accept you."

She scoffed. "You're just saying that."

"No, honestly. I mean, you're driven, you're determined, you don't make excuses for yourself, you've been working so hard for so long to live your dream. There are people who have everything and they aren't as half as passionate as you are."

"I...I don't know, Anthony."

"Well, know!" he said with a laugh. "No one has ever lived their dream without being brave and you are brave. I can see it. You'll get in. I know you will."

They both looked into each other's eyes. Sarah opened her mouth to say something, but turned away and sniffled loudly. "You're crazy."

"Yeah, I know. Why do you work here?"

"Huh?"

"Well, someone as smart as you could probably get a paid internship at a hospital or something."

"Uh, well...I don't know. It's just easier, I guess."

"Yeah, but you don't seem happy to be here."

She couldn't tell him. She definitely couldn't tell him.

"I...I know, but it's temporary. I won't be here forever. What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want to do?"

He chuckled. "Assuming I don't get thrown in jail?"

"Yeah, if you don't get thrown in jail."

"Well, I..." He hesitated. "It's kinda dumb."

"Oh, come on," she said, her smile widening. "I told you, so you have to tell me."

"But...I don't want you to laugh at me."

"I promise, I won't. Here, here, look."

She waved her hands in front of her face and gave him her best serious expression.

"Now, I'm serious," she said in a deepened voice.

Anthony chuckled and the smile he gave her lit up the room.

"Uh...well, I...I want to open my own restaurant."

"Ha! Really?"

"See? You're laughing."

"No, no. I'm not. Well, yeah, I am. I mean, I'm not laughing at you. It's just, I don't know. I never would have guessed. You're so big and muscular, I thought you'd want to be an athlete or something. You can cook?"

"Yeah. I already have my cooking licence and cooking is what I always do to relax. Well, before all of this. I haven't made anything in a while, but...it's been my dream ever since I was a kid."

123456...8