The Ray of Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wet pussy enticed him like nothing else. He put his knees into position and aimed his cock towards that mind-blowing, gripping, intoxicating entrance to her body. He was a few inches away and Sarah curled her toes, bracing herself. He plunged into her with so much energy, he shoved her back.

Sarah opened her mouth to scream, but he put his hand into her mouth. She sucked his fingers and chomped down hard on his hand as her tongue caressed his palm and knuckles. Sarah never tried to pull away or move into a different position.

She spread her legs wide for him and accepted his brutal, vicious pounding. He couldn't stop staring at those big boobs jiggling and bouncing as he fucked her sweet hole. He fell on top of her, taking his hand out of her mouth and grabbing her face.

He put his forehead against hers. "I'm going to come, baby. I can't hold it back anymore," he breathed.

"Give it to me! Fill me up, you sex god!"

She kissed his lips, licked his teeth and sucked on his tongue.

"You're truly perfect, Sarah."

He barely finished his sentence before he violently orgasmed and held her as tightly as he could. His legs shook so much, he would have collapsed if he was standing. Waves of pleasure rushed up and down his body. He howled and moaned and whimpered as his cock sprayed in the confines of her slick tightness. He could feel his member flexing with every blast of come. He got up onto his knees to drink in the sight of her. His hard ass clenched and he couldn't help sending his hips forward.

"Oh, my...Oh, fuck...Anthony...I, ah..."

Sarah shook uncontrollably and struggled to speak. He put his hands on his hips and started to grind himself against her as he watched his woman convulse.

Her eyes were closed, unable to open them because of the intensity of the pleasure she felt. She reached up with trembling hands, searching for something steady to hold on to. Anthony guided her hands to his abs and her smooth palms felt him up. It took them several minutes to calm down and soon Sarah opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

She looked happy and well fucked. He scooped her up in his arms.

Sarah raised her hands in the air. "Heehee! I got laid!"

"Ha! Me too."

They fell into bed together and made out like high schoolers when their parents weren't home. He didn't know how long they kissed and continued to explore each other's bodies, but the sun soon came up and the morning light warmed them. When their lips parted, they simply held each other.

Anthony ran his fingers through her hair. "You'll be an amazing doctor. You'll save so many lives just like you saved mine. If you send in your application, they'll love you just as much as I do."

"Oh, I got in already."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, I got the acceptance letter a while ago."

"You didn't tell me?"

She tried not to smile, but failed miserably. "Well, I never found a good time, you know? With your physical rehabilitation after your surgeries and all of that, it was just one thing after another."

"You silly woman." He gave her forehead a little kiss, which made her giggle.

Her eyes lit up, the intense blue resembling brilliant sapphires.

"I love you, Sarah. You mean everything to me."

"And I love you, Anthony. I love you more than words can express."

He smoothed her hair down and tucked some stray strands behind her ear. "So, what are you planning to do with all of that money, Ms. Ray? I heard you have a lot of it now."

She gently rubbed his nose with her finger. "I don't know. Maybe I'll open a motel of my own."

"Really?"

"Hell no."

"Ha!"

1...345678