The Ray of Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God..." She ran her hands down his abs. "You're a work of art. God, just look at you. You're so fit and sexy."

She slowly and seductively kissed his pectorals and his stomach. The feeling of her lips and tongue caressing his hard body made his eyes roll back into his head. Anthony could barely speak as she licked between his abs and bit into his oblique muscles.

She rubbed her face against his stomach, inhaling the scent of him while her nails scratched his back. Anthony took off his shirt and vest as he watched.

"Anthony, you turn me on so fucking much."

Sarah moved down and licked and kissed his bulge through his slacks. Her mouth was so warm. She stared right into his eyes as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. In one smooth movement, she pulled his pants down his legs and his cock sprung out.

It pointed straight up like a flagpole and Sarah's breathing became more ragged.

"You...you really are that big."

"I...I know. If it's too big, we don't have to -- Oh! Oh, fuck!"

Sarah didn't start off slow or tease him. She shoved as much of Anthony's big cock into her mouth and throat as possible and savagely grabbed him with both hands. Her mouth was so warm and wet and her grip was so strong. He could feel his thighs shake as she sucked him like it was the most delicious thing she'd ever eaten.

He propped himself up onto his elbows and watched in amazement as Sarah gave him the greatest blowjob he ever had in his life. Her head moved so quickly, it was almost a blur and her hands jacked him off with a fierce strength.

"Oh, God, Sarah!" he screamed.

So much was going on, it felt like he was losing his mind. He could feel her tongue wildly flicking in every direction, her mouth creating an intense suction as she greedily slurped up all of his precum, her throat closing in around his length and her hands rubbing him harder than he ever rubbed himself.

She pulled her hands away and clasped them behind her back and took his entire cock into her mouth and throat. She didn't gag or cough. Instead, she looked like she was in pure ecstasy. Her forehead touched his stomach and her chin touched his ball sack. She kept swallowing, her throat muscles giving him a thorough massage, then she slowly rose up, her lips holding his steel-hard rod in a tight grip. His cock gradually left the depths of her skilled throat and she hollowed out her cheeks. Soon, she only had the head in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it and big drops of her saliva slipped down his hardness.

She inhaled deeply and let go of his dick. Anthony lay there in stunned silence as Sarah stood up and licked her lips.

"I'm sorry, baby. I get a little crazy when I suck cock and I've been imagining going down on you for so long."

She started to undo her hair.

"You taste so sweet, baby. I knew you would." She gave him a wink.

"Sarah, you're so incredible."

She hummed as her golden hair fell perfectly around her shoulder and down her back. She slowly turned around and began to slip out of her dress.

"Do you like my body, Anthony?"

"Yes, Sarah."

Her back clenched as she moved the thin straps off her shoulders. She ran her fingers through her long, silky locks, lifting her hair up, so Anthony could see an uninhibited view of her toned, voluptuous curves.

Slowly and steadily, her dress crept down her body, revealing more and more. Anthony took his shoes and socks off and couldn't help beating himself off to the sight of Sarah undressing in the most sensuous way possible. She gave him a devilish grin as she looked at him over her shoulder.

"What do you want to do to me, Anthony?"

"I...I want to shove my cock into your tight body. I want you to squeeze me from the inside. I want you to take every inch of my hard cock. You're just so fucking sexy, Sarah."

She moved her shoulders enough for the muscles to flex. "Mm. I know you like my big tits, baby. Do you want to suck on them?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to put something in between them?" She moved her hips from side to side as her dress began to move down her bubble butt. Anthony was hypnotized by the sway.

"I want to put my face in between them."

"Mhmm? What else, baby?"

"I want to fuck those big tits. I want you to wrap them around my cock and come all over your chest."

"We have all night, sexy. I have some big plans for your big, black cock."

The dress was about halfway down that spectacular booty and he got even more excited when he saw a little tattoo of a paw print in the middle of her right cheek. She flexed both cheeks in a steady rhythm and her smile widened when she saw how much it aroused him. She flexed them independently, clenching her right, then her left. Her booty cleavage looked so deep and beautiful and as she kept moving her big, firm cheeks, Anthony couldn't tear his eyes away.

She continued to move her hips and started to make her ass dance faster. "Do you think about me when you jack off, baby?"

"Yes!"

Her dress finally fell and Anthony drank in the sight of her. Her naked body was so smooth and clean. She was as perfect as he imagined. She let her hair flow down her back and turned around. Anthony stroked himself harder when she started to play with her breasts.

Sarah had pretty, pink nipples that looked like little marbles.

"I think about you, too. I've thought about blowing you while you try to lift weights. I'd be on my knees, begging for your come while you're trying to focus."

"Oh, God, Sarah."

She raised her arms above her head and shook her breasts side to side. Anthony's chest heaved as he grew more excited.

"Sarah, you're driving me crazy."

She stepped closer. "I know, baby."

Anthony couldn't resist his urge to grab those glorious boobs. They felt so soft and warm in his hands. He felt Sarah's body shiver when he started to suck on them. Anthony wasn't gentle with her. There was no way he could be. He was so horny and hard, his mind raced with all of the things he wanted to do to this goddess in front of him and none of them involved being gentle.

He wrapped his arms around her, sucking on her milky, white tits with all of his might. Sarah's knees shook, which made him hold her even tighter. He growled and snarled as he attacked her breasts with his mouth, lips and teeth. He pinched and pulled her nipples, loving how loudly it made her moan. He was ruthless and he wanted her to understand he would be this rough all night.

Out of nowhere, she shoved him back. He watched her slowly kick her heels off, step onto the bed and turn around, moving her hips in a way she knew would turn him on. She laid down close to him and wrapped one of her legs around his torso, grabbing his cock with both hands and pressing it right against her face. He could hear how loudly she smelled his glans and the sides of his cock.

"Mm. You smell so fucking good."

Just like before, she aggressively sucked his dick. She made beautiful, loud slurping noises and moaned deep in her throat. He grabbed her hair in tight fists so it wouldn't get in the way. She put her ass in the air, but kept her head down as if she was about to do a pike push up. She sucked him so forcefully and created such an unbelievable suction with her mouth, Anthony couldn't help shouting in pleasure. He was so deep in her throat and she moved down so her breasts could touch his erection.

Sarah seemed to enjoy it just as much as he did. He loved how her ass moved as she spread her legs further apart. Her paw print tattoo was so sexy, it made his rod twitch inside of her.

She stopped sucking for a moment and whispered, "Watch this, baby."

In one breath, she swallowed his throbbing, drooling cock and put her legs in the air, quickly gaining her balance on just her arms. She raised and lowered herself while Anthony stared with his mouth open. He was so amazed at Sarah's strength and control. She was sucking him off while doing handstand push ups and he couldn't be any more turned on. Her arms flexed and her skin and bellybutton ring shone in the dim light. Her abs tightened as she breathed, making his balls draw up. She was so much stronger than she let on. Anthony had never felt such pleasure before.

He slowly moved his hips up and down to help guide himself deeper into her mouth. Watching Sarah demonstrate just how powerful she was and feeling how this position made his rod shudder caused him to grip the sheets in anticipation. Sarah increased her tempo and Anthony felt the heat rising up through his meat pole.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna come!"

He could feel his toes starting to tingle. Sarah was about to take her mouth off him, but he reacted too quickly. He sat up and locked her head in between his thighs. He held her body close to him and spanked her big ass cheeks. Now that they were in a sitting 69 position, he watched her glistening pussy quiver. He squeezed her head tighter and unloaded several jets of warmth into her. His entire body trembled and clenched as he listened to Sarah swallow everything he gave her. After about a minute, he exhaled and stood up. He grabbed Sarah's waist, pulled her off him and dropped her onto the bed.

"Oh, fuck! Holy, shit, Anthony! You're a fucking animal!"

She trembled and squirmed on the bed, her hair looking ragged and wild. He bent down and hungrily kissed her, holding her head in his hands.

"Sit on my face, baby," he ordered.

He laid back down and Sarah slowly crawled up to him. She moved over him like a kitten. She pushed her knees into him as she made her way up. Finally, when that pretty pussy was over his face, he grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto his face. She shouted in surprise, the movements of his lips and tongue making her twist and wriggle about.

He moaned and hummed loudly as she gave him lots to drink. She tasted sweeter than honey. Soon, Sarah began to ride his face and put all of her weight on him. She pulled on his hair so hard, it made him grunt in pain. Sarah laughed as he ran his hands all over her back and her ass.

"You having fun, sexy?"

"Mhmm! So...fucking...good!"

He barely understood himself when he responded. Sarah probably heard a series of grunts and moans, but giggled at his reaction anyway. She reached behind her and ran her fingertips up and down his throat.

"Do you like this dessert better?"

"Mhmm!"

He moved his tongue faster and sucked on her pussy harder. He opened up his mouth as much as possible and Sarah squealed.

"Oh, fuck, that tongue!"

She swore and moaned as she fucked his face and never slowed down. He moaned louder and when his mouth filled up with her wetness, he swallowed it all. He felt her quivering around his tongue and Anthony couldn't think of anything better than making a woman as beautiful as Sarah reach this level of joy.

"More, Anthony. More, please."

He couldn't refuse her. Holding his woman's pleasure in the palm of his hand was a position of power he didn't want to give up easily. Besides, the taste and smell of Sarah's hot and wet pussy could keep Anthony busy for hours. When he reached up to play with her breasts, she massaged his biceps.

"You're too good to me, my beautiful bodybuilder."

He looked up at her face and saw that she had worked up a sweat. Little droplets ran down her neck. Her hair looked even messier. She couldn't stop panting and she would grimace whenever he sucked on her clit. She had never looked more attractive to him.

He impulsively shoved his tongue into her as far as he could go and her thighs contracted around his head. She pinched and pulled his nipples in response.

"You're a bad boy," she said. "Do I have to punish you?"

He used his tongue to feel her warm insides and she leaned her head back. She made a noise somewhere between a scream and a moan. She only got louder as he used the back of his tongue to massage her clit and the tip tickled her lips. He wrapped his arms around her hips to keep her steady while she came. She moved around a lot, but she couldn't escape his grasp. She tasted wonderful. He could eat her multiple times a day and not complain once.

When he let go, she quickly stood up and sat on his stomach, leaning back and putting her hands on his knees. She tilted her head back and her hair tickled his skin. They were both out of breath.

"You...you know what you're doing, don't you?"

Her breasts looked so good from below.

"Mhmm. I love to eat pussy."

She sat up straight and held his face in her hands. "Ooh. I can tell, baby. Now that I know how good you are, you'll have to do it for me every day." She gently scratched his jaw. "Whenever I say so."

"Yes, ma'am."

She raked her nails all over him while she caught her breath. He sat up and pulled her into a deep kiss.

She pulled away and stared him in the eyes. "Anthony, I need you to fuck me. I need to feel your huge cock pushing deep into me. I want you to make me come with that rock hard monster between your legs."

"Sarah, are you sure? I might hurt you."

"I want you to hurt me. Show me how strong you are. Show me what those muscles can do. Don't hold back now. I'll beg if you like. Is that what you want, baby? I'll get on my knees and look up at you. I'll even kiss your feet. Please, baby, please give me your big dick. I've been dreaming about it for so long."

Anthony cast aside his doubts and concerns as soon as he heard the pleading in her tone. He didn't need to be told twice. He picked her up and held her by the backs of her thighs. He stood up on the bed and Sarah put her hands around his neck. His thick and heavy cock jumped in anticipation and drooled precum onto the sheets.

"Anthony..."

His member ached to sink into that snug heat, craving the tightness. He thrusted hard, putting all of his strength behind it, powering through her snatch with a scream. She took all of him inside of her with an animalistic cry. Her nails were in the hard flesh of his neck, digging in. He wanted her to mark him up and claim him as his territory. Cupping her ass, he lifted her up more. Sarah gasped and shouted, moving her hips in a circular motion to try to adjust to his size and hardness.

Her pussy rippled, somehow sucking at him harder than her mouth did. The feeling of her clutching the entire length of his cock almost sent him over the edge. No woman had ever taken him in his entirety before and it felt so good, he could have passed out in that moment.

"Sarah," he hissed through clenched teeth. Her back arched as he thrust hard again, his length tunneling deep. The pressure she exacted around him was uncompromising. Anthony couldn't get enough as he drilled into her. She thrashed around in his grip, her hair and legs whipping about. Her heels slid up and down the small of his back, her tits bounced from the force of his fucking and her ass tensed in his hands.

Sarah was so shapely and so small compared to him, but Anthony couldn't care less. He fucked her as hard as he possibly could and they were both yelling in pain and euphoria. Anyone who was listening would know they were having untamed, ferocious and crazed sex. He didn't care who overheard them. Sarah sank her teeth into his shoulder, leaving another mark of possession.

Having her mouth on his sweaty skin spurred him on to fuck her even harder. Sarah moaned his name and he felt a splash of warmth against his thighs.

"Fuck! I'm coming, Anthony! You're making me squirt all over you!"

Anthony kept pounding her like a sex machine that was cranked up to max. He was getting close and hearing the sloppy, wet noises of Sarah's gushing pussy made him harden even more. Heat sizzled up his back as he felt her legs shaking. With an inhuman cry, he pulled her down, burying his cock into her as he gave her a huge and hot load of come.

They both trembled and shouted each other's names. Sarah pressed her face into the crook of his neck, rubbing her sweaty skin against his. Anthony's knees shook, but he remained standing. She clenched her pussy to squeeze out the last drops. It took them both a long moment to stop shivering.

Sarah cradled his head in her hands and gave him a deep and fervent kiss. "You're such a beast."

He lifted her up and her pussy reluctantly let go of him after sucking on his head for a few seconds. His hot seed spilled out of her as Sarah made adorable, little moans.

"You're so good, you sexy thing," he said.

"That was all you, my big, black stud."

He set her down on the bed and Anthony turned her so she was lying on her stomach. He spanked both of her ass cheeks and observed how they moved.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," she said as she complied.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and put her ass in the air, swaying it from side to side. Sarah placed her head on the bed, her strands of perfect blonde splaying out like little streams of gold.

Anthony stared at her still dripping pussy and her puckering asshole. He watched the sweat trickle down her legs. She flexed those bountiful, muscled cheeks as she rested her chin on her hand and gave him a lustful stare.

"Are you gonna fuck me from behind now, big boy?" She sucked on her finger and winked at him.

"Yes, you sexy woman. I want to see how your big ass moves when I slam into you."

He mounted her and forced himself into those tight folds. He felt like she was sucking him into her like a vacuum. It made slurping noises and Sarah's sweet juices spilled out of her. He was going to fuck her hard and fast as if he were a jackhammer, but had to go slow to admire the way her pussy gripped him whenever he moved back.

"You squeeze so tight, baby."

She tried to say something, but couldn't form a response. Sarah felt different in this position and whenever he drove his prick deep inside of her, the way her ass shook mesmerized him. Everything about Sarah's body turned him on. He grabbed her by the waist and pounded her the way she deserved. Endlessly and brutally. She clutched the sheets, raked her fingers through her hair and pulled her cheeks apart for him with her small hands so Anthony could see more.

He grabbed her forearms to give him the leverage to put more power into his thrusts.

"Oh, fuck!" he yelled. "I love you, Sarah! I love you so much!"

"I...I -- AGH! I love you more, Anthony! I'll let you fuck me every single day!"

Just the thought of having Sarah every day made his entire body clench. This perfect woman under him deserved the gift of getting fuck by the man she loved as much as she wanted.

Her back muscles rippled as she turned and twisted underneath him. He could still feel the pain of her nails and bites in his skin despite the intense rapture that occupied most of his mind. He spat into Sarah's tight, little asshole and put his finger in before she could realize his intention. Her legs flailed about in response and her cheeks shuddered beautifully. She gripped his finger almost as hard as her pussy held onto his big cock.

"OH, MY GOD! OH, ANTHONY!"

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it so he could fuck her even harder. Sarah just about lost it. Her entire body vibrated and the moan that came out of her was longer and louder than the rest. Anthony kept nailing her with everything he had while she had an intense and lengthy orgasm.

He loved how all of her muscles tightened and how she bit down hard on the bedsheets. As satisfying as it was to watch his woman experience such bliss, he couldn't stop just yet. He needed to pump her full of every drop he had. He refused to let her get off easily.

He lifted her up and spun her around so that she was lying on her back. Sarah gave him control of her body, so he could position her any way he wanted. The way she looked up at him triggered something instinctual and primal within him. Her eyes were wide, begging for him to take her. He pressed her legs against the bed, putting her ankles close to her ears.

1...345678