All Comments on 'The Re-education of Sofie'

by thalia_60

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
re: Jan

I think within the realm of fantasy, control is not at all uncommon, though it is a reflection of pitiable emotions. By the same token, however, saying something like women are naturally superior is equally a reflection of pitiable emotions, and doesn't make a strong case against the author.

In any case, it's just some cheap literotica. You should be able to see that just from reading "her eyes are green." Why are they green? Is it because she envies men? No... The author just thinks green eyes are cool. Don't get too offended by it and worry more about what in society is causing people to want to fantasize about control. (Hint, it's not just because they're bad people).

-Sincerely, anonymous reader of filthy writing.

CarlottaCarlottaalmost 14 years ago
Like the story...like to read more

What a great beginning. I can't wait to read about what happens to her next. Not sure how that first comment relates to your story. Great entertainment. .write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Master Ian

I so wish that I was Master Ian. I love his perspective. I bet that he turns into one mean cocksmith. Sophie is clearly an invention of my kind of woman.

Love ya.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 14 years ago
more

I sure hope you have more of this coming.. great start to a wonderful storyline...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous