The Reacquaintance Pt. 01

Story Info
I meet up with an old friend.
3.2k words
3.78
12.4k
14
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers

This is a true story, the affair lasted over five years, I have changed the names but every word is true.

I was shaking with fear, trepidation, looking through the trees for her arrival. Caroline had been the "it" girl at my old school, everyone wanted to date her. I would've done anything to be seen with her on my arm.

We were 40 now and last week had the school reunion do in a local pub in the town of our old school. It was a good turnout as over 30 ex pupils had turned out for the evening. It was an awkward affair, we had all moved on with our lives and after a five minute conversation with someone the chat tended to run dry. It ended with most trying to outdo each other with our successful lives now. Of course most were lying but it didn't stop the exaggeration of old school friends.

Through the crowd I saw Caroline walk in with Wendy Carson, my god she was still as stunning as ever. She was wearing a tight buttoned up yellow wool jumper, the top three buttons open and black pencil skirt with high black heels. Her hair was midnight black, long and straight to her tiny waist. She looked like a movie star, every guy's head turned as she walked in. Much to my pride and ego she glided through the crowd and headed directly to me, her arms outstretched she pulled me into an embrace and kissed me. Her ample breasts were crushed between us and I felt like I grew in stature as others watched the scene.

"I have been telling Wendy here about you."

Wendy was her partner in crime at school, they were inseparable and were still best friends even 24 years on.

"Hi Bobby, long time no see."

Everyone in the pub, all our old friends were looking at us or more like at these two gorgeous women. I felt like the king of the world with these two hanging off my every word. We sat at a corner table and Caroline kept touching my arm as we spoke. I felt her foot on my leg throughout the night. Wendy mingled with the crowd coming back every now and the to see us. I had never had the courage to ask Caroline out at school. Something I have regretted ever since especially seeing her now, we were not unaware of each other though, we did talk back then.

The times that Wendy did leave our table her foot travelled up to my groin and the sole of her foot traced the outline of my rock hard cock. She leaned across to me and whispered,

"We can't tonight I am being picked up in a minute from here by my hubby but I AM going to fuck you, you know."

I managed to get one more kiss in before our goodbyes, it was the most sensual kiss I have ever experienced. Her hand squeezed my cock before she spun on her heels making for the door. She turned, looked over her shoulder at me and blew me a kiss

"Later lover." And disappeared out of the door.

We had been chatting on Friends Reunited, the old Nineties app for the last month or so and found we had so much in common. It wasn't unusual to have us talk on there for 4-5 hours at a time, mostly during the day because both of us were married. I worked nights at the time so I had the days to myself as Sally my wife was at work and the kids at school.

The chat started to get sexual over that month and I had never been unfaithful to my wife ever but this was so illicit, SO exciting. Here I was talking to the sexiest woman on the planet and it sounded like she actually wanted me. We exchanged phone numbers and pictures and as we became more confident in each other we started to talk of fantasies. She was the first to actually ask.

"Are you as excited as I am?"

"Yes."

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"Is your cock in your hand?"

I didn't want to tell her but I was as hard as I had ever been in my life, I had been slowly wanking for the last 30 minutes.

"No....do you want me to take it out?"

"Yes, wank for me."

Oh my god, the woman of my dreams was asking me to wank off for her, this was the stuff of dreams.

"Do you have a webcam?"

"Yes"

"Show me, I need to see your cock."

I angled the camera to just see me from the neck down and loaded it up.

"Nice, you have a nice cock. Play with it for me."

I ran my hand up and down making sure I didn't come too fast but I was on the verge so close.

"God, its so wet, so big, fuck I wish I was there sucking it."

That set me off, my spunk flew from the head of my cock all over my chest some actually hitting my face, 7 or 8 powerful spurts and I was covered in it.

"My god, that was so awesome, fuck me you come gallons! I am going to enjoy you when we meet."

In my euphoria did I hear her right, "when we meet?"

"Shit," I heard the front gate.

"Fuck, fuck." I rushed to get myself covered. I grabbed my dressing gown as the doorbell rang. It was my mum.

"Fuck it." great timing.

I rearranged my gown and opened the door to let her in. She looked at me strangely.

"Sorry, did I interrupt anything, you look wet and flustered."

"No, no, come in...wet?"

"Yes, your cheek is a bit wet."

I had quickly wiped the cum from my face but must've missed some, my dressing gown was feeling uncomfortable now too, wet and cold sticking to me.

"Give me two secs, I'll get dressed."

I disappeared to my bedroom to clean and dress when I heard my mum talking.

"Yes, he is such a good boy....Oh yes, I know I am lucky."

"Fuck, I had left the computer on!!"

I rushed back down stairs. Mum was sitting at the desk talking with Caroline! I cringed, what had they said, they were laughing and joking.

"Bobby, your friend here is such a nice girl. She tells me you are old school friends?"

"Yes mum, but come on off the pc now say goodbye to Caroline."

That was how our virtual affair started.

After that meeting in the pub we arranged to meet for real, just us. I was waiting on a bench with a bunch of daffodils in Crystal Palace park, South London, 10 miles from my house. I got there in plenty of time, we were due to meet at 11am. Through the trees I had a view of the gate we had arranged to meet at and was more nervous than I had ever been in my life. I must have looked at my watch fifty times as I fidgeted on my seat.

It was 11.15am. Was she coming, was she winding me up all this time? I kept glancing a look at my Nokia to see if any text had come through....nothing. 11.20am, I was starting to go into panic mode.

"Shit, she has had me on a string, she's not coming."

I sat for another 5 minutes thinking what a prick I had been thinking a woman like that would want me. I dumped the flowers into the bin beside me and stood to leave.

"Were those for me?"

I jumped out of my skin, Caroline had come up behind me. She had entered from another gate the other side of the park.

"Fuck, sorry. I thought you weren't coming. Shit....I'll get them."

I reached for the flowers.

She laughed, "No, leave them they'll be a bit stinky now. Sorry I'm a bit late."

She was a vision, she was flawless. Perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect body, funny, a goddess. My life, my family and my wife were gone from my mind while I was with her.

We sat on the bench holding hands and kissed. It was a lovers kiss, a kiss like we had been separated by war and I had come home. We devoured each other in that first proper kiss.

We walked through the woods holding hands listening to the birds. It was a beautiful summers morning, I was with the most stunningly beautiful woman I had ever seen. I was in heaven. We sat at the odd bench here and there in the woods and kissed some more. People passing by just saw two people in love. We talked of our lives, partners, our kids. The strange thing was I felt not one pang of guilt all the time I was with her, just excitement and passion.

"What do you want to do today then." She asked me.

"I know what I want to do, but we'll be arrested here." I laughed.

"I have a place we can go if you want to."

I didn't need to think, "Yes."

"I have to warn you though, it's my mums house, she is deaf as a post and wheelchair bound."

"Fuck no! we can't, I mean it's your mums for fuck sake!"

"It's ok, really. She will be in her front room watching TV, It'll be so loud she wont even know we are there, I have the key. It's two minutes down the road."

All reason went from my brain, I just wanted to fuck her.

"Ok." I heard myself saying.

I was shaking like a leaf as she turned the lock to the door, we entered.

"Go in that room and wait for a second, I'll check on her."

Fuck me I was as scared and nervous as I had ever been in my life. It felt like hours till she came back.

"She's ok, come on upstairs."

Caroline took my hand.

"Are you ok? You are trembling like a leaf?"

"No, not really, is there anywhere else we could go?"

She raised her skirt to show no panties and ran her finger through her slit, pointed at me and ran it over my lips.

"Are you sure you don't want this?"

My heart was pounding in my ears, her taste was like nectar. We were on the stairs of her mums house about to go past the point of no return, I was scared shitless but also SO turned on. I just nodded like a fool and she pulled me up that staircase. We turned at the top into a well-lit beautiful room.

"This used to be mine now it's the spare room, we can use this."

Caroline pulled me to the bed and sat down facing me.

"Lets get him out shall we?"

Again I was shaking like a leaf standing there before her. She took control and undid my belt and opened the button, she slowly slid down my zip, leant in and rubbed her face into my crotch. She kissed me through my pants licking at the wet stain I had produced at my cockhead. She pulled at the elastic top and my wet cock sprang free.

"MMMM, Looks tasty can I have a bite?"

She enveloped my cock into her hot mouth looking me in the eyes as she sucked me in. Her ruby red lipstick mouth was leaving trails down my wet shaft as she sucked. Her eyes never left mine once as she worshiped my cock.

"Lay on the bed."

I did as she asked, she took my trousers and pants from my ankles and recommenced sucking me. All Thoughts of her mum had left my mind. She licked up and down my shaft, kissing, licking, sucking. My god this woman knew how to please a man. She licked lower taking first one then the other ball, sucking each in turn all the time looking at me. Her mouth travelled lower, her mouth kissed it's way between my balls and asshole.

I felt it then, her tongue slid over my most private place. It sent shockwaves through my body, she did it again and again. I had never experienced pleasure like this before. The feelings were off the scale, I felt her hand jacking my cock slowly as she lapped at my asshole.

"My God, My God. Ooooohh fuck, don't stop, fuck, fuck."

"Feels good?" she whispered between licks.

"OOOOOOHHHH!" I jumped from her grasp, she had jammed her finger into my hole. I squirmed and my legs shot straight out.

"HA, HA. That surprised you huh?"

Her mouth covered my cockhead again as I erupted cum into her waiting mouth, she sucked it all in and swallowed.

"Yummy, my favourite treat."

Caroline came back up to kiss me, I hesitated.

"I just sucked you ass and cock, now you won't kiss me......seriously?"

I took her face in my hands and moved in, her tongue licked mine as we kissed. She had kept some of my cum in her mouth. I tasted my spunk for the first time, it was not as unpleasant as I thought it would be, slimy but not unpleasant.

"My turn."

She shimmied up the bed and lifted her skirt, she sat on my chest as I looked at her freshly shaven pussy. She smelt wonderful her arousal was clear, her pussy was soaking. She moved up a bit more and sat onto my waiting face, my mouth covered her whole pussy as my tongue darted in and out licking for all I was worth.

Caroline gripped the headboard as I drank from her well. I had never known a woman so wet, her fluids kept on coming, she was sweet tasting and it was lovely. I could've drank her in all day. She pushed down onto me as she moaned from above then shifted her weight, it was clear what she wanted. My tongue slid over her rosebud and I heard her sigh,

"YEESSSSSS, there, right there, mmmmm."

I held her bum cheeks open and pushed my pointed tongue into her.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!"

She pushed back at me as her orgasm started to take her. I reached over her thighs trying to get to her clit but found she had beaten me to it. She was rubbing like a mad woman.

Suddenly she exploded like a bomb above me, screaming and cursing. Her wetness exploded too, a fountain of cum coursed from her body straight into my face. It caught me unaware with the force of it and I nearly choked. It went into my nose, my eyes, my mouth, everywhere. She ground herself down onto my face as she came, it went on for at least 30 seconds. I started to panic a bit I was losing my breath and threw her off, she laid next to me shaking and quivering for another minute. I was quite proud of myself.

Caroline opened her eyes and said.

"Fuck that was good, I've never come that hard before like, ever!"

"Your mum, you were quite vocal, would she have heard us?"

"Nah, she would've banged on the ceiling with her stick if she had."

"Banged on the ceiling??"

"Yeah, if I get too loud she bangs."

"She knows?"

"Yup, she's ok she hates my terry, the way she see's it, its her way of getting one over on him having her daughter fuck someone else."

"You do this a lot??"

"No, but I can if I want to, here is my safe space."

"Lets get you cleaned up, my cum is dripping off of you, look at you, you are drenched."

We walked across the landing to a bathroom, there was a huge shower enclosure. We both stripped our remaining clothing and stepped in. Caroline turned on the jets of hot water, it cascaded over us as we soaped each other's bodies. She soaped her hands and lathered me up running her hands across my chest.

I kissed her as we embraced under the rainfall, my cock was starting to rise between us and she felt it stir. Her soapy hand slid between our wet bodies and she stroked me to hardness. Caroline turned and placed her hands on the glass wall sticking her ass out into me, I took advantage and sidled up behind her.

My cock was nestled in her bum crevasse, I slid it up and down over her asshole. She turned her head,

"Another time, I need you in my pussy right now."

Fuck, she'll let me have her ass!

She turned again and rested her face to the glass door, I took hold of her hips and pushed myself into her. God she was tight, and SO hot. Her heat from her body was immense she was like a furnace in there.

She felt like she was made for me, she tried to move her ass but I held her in place to get used to the feeling of her pussy. When I was ready I slid back almost out of her then slammed back in hard. Her breath escaped her lungs and I did it again. She squirmed in front of me her fingers going white as she pushed against the glass trying to grip something of purchase.

I was in control now and started to fuck her at my place. I needed her to beg me for my cock as if it was the only thing that existed on this earth, She had to have it.

Her head came back as I held her hair with one hand fucking her mercilessly now. I wanted to show her that I was all she needed.

The water was covering our bodies as we fucked, the soap pooling at our feet, the noise of our hips colliding was multiplied ten-fold in that cubicle. Caroline was screaming and clawing at the door now, I had done my job right. I was pumping into her as hard and fast as I could, coming 15 minutes before helped stave off the eventual ending for this for longer than it would have normally. But I felt the tell-tale stirrings in my balls as they hit the backs of her thighs and knew I would come soon. Caroline was going though an orgasm as my semen travelled into her body, she felt the pulsing of my cock as it flew from me to her.

We both sat onto the tiled floor after it was over, the water still falling to our heads. We cuddled.

"Was it good for you?" I asked.

"OH fuck me, was it ever!"

After five or so minutes we dried off and dressed. I kissed her goodbye....for now and left her at her mums.

It was only on the train ride home that the guilt hit me. It was the first time I had even thought of cheating on my wife and I did, big time. I loved her so much but I also loved what I had just done too.

How would I hide it, should I tell her? What about my kids? Would she be able to tell when she came home? When I got home I showered again trying somehow to scrub the day's events from my body.....Fuck, what have I done.......

Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers