The Reactor - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sacrifice by Andrew and his men was remembered by the Fae who in the 18 years since had stayed far away from humans, letting a select few in and most of them had been men while some women had been allowed in the number could be counted on one hand even if you were missing three fingers, you would need all your digits to count the total number that had ever met any Fae in their home and not at the university.

This is the story of one of those men named Thomas only son of Lila McClain and the events that changed the world as we know it, I truly hope we will take the opportunity presented us.

*************

Thomas walked to his last class on Wednesday and sat in the back trying to stay hidden from "The Banshees" a young group of girls that hoped to get into the Drority which was the state terror unit, the Banshees were lead by Lady in Power Gloria Page 1st daughter of Ella sworn to the of house Barrera. They were called Banshees because of the screams that could be heard coming from those they deemed worthy of torment. Thomas was by far their favorite to be corrected, but then again the son of the Great Betrayer was always being corrected by every girl and woman who felt a correction was in order even if it wasn't. Thomas was very good at avoiding detection and normally wouldn't be seen by the Banshees if it weren't for the other girls in his class that would turn him in if for no other reason than for the chance to join in abusing him. Today was no exception as soon as he sat down, his heart sank at the sight of the Banshees waiting arms crossed and a smirk on Gloria's otherwise flawless face, this was a result of one of the first spells a girl learned when her powers developed was how to make herself look as beautiful as humanly possible this way they would hopefully get the attention of any man and reap the harvest of his attention.

Thomas was dragged off to the cheers and a few jeers of his fellow class women and looks of relief from his class men, glad it wasn't them, teachers watched with pride knowing this young man would know his place and felt pride that the future of the Dynasty was in good hands. Thomas knew resisting would only add to his suffering and didn't try and fight the levitation spell that was on the wand that Gloria always carried, many women when they hit puberty until they turned 18 had problems handling their new magic so many mothers would give them magical items. Of course, it goes without saying that the more powerful items came from the more powerful families and was a sign of their power over both men and women

Once in the correction chamber, a large room with various implements for restraint and torture the only rule was that and visual damage is healed when they left. Thomas was pinned to the ceiling, his eyes wide as he knew what was coming as it had since he entered puberty. Gloria gave the command word and laughed as Thomas fell 9' to the floor breaking his ribs, Thomas knew he would get corrected worse if he tried to protect himself from the fall and took the brunt of the damage directly to his ribs. Gloria walked over relishing the pain etched on his face, she made a fist and let her ring touch him as she said the command word. Thomas screamed as his bones set and healed he felt all the pain. Gloria let out a pleasure filled sigh that had him wondering if she had climaxed only from his screams.

She climbed on top of him straddling the one thing in their society that he was good for and said, "Tommy, Tommy, Tommy why do you keep fighting we both know you are my toy and will make a great present to my mother. Everybody knows I will hunt you and they are going to stay away, far away. Nothing you do will save you from this and you know it, so why not just give in and become mine now, my mother has already taught me the binding spell, I'll be gentle and make sure we have seven daughters, we both know you are a lot stronger than this and I will enjoy pulling that power out of you."

Climbing off of him she watched as Thomas's eyes nearly jumped from his skull at hearing she already knew the binding spell, this drew an evil grin not that her other smiles where any less sinister as she said, "The seed of the Great Betrayer will join my family, my daughters will delight in correcting you. Yes, I will teach your own children what a failure you are and your father was, I will enjoy laughing as they correct you."

Thomas finally free from the pain of his ribs healing said, "I will never be yours. This Friday I will know that I got into GUM and you will never have me."

The maddening cackle that came from Gloria was enough to unnerve her own friends as she said, "You are one of the worst students here and you will get into Gogol University of Technology and Magic, you like your fellow males are only useful on your backs I will give your mother credit you do have a nice look about to you; those broad shoulders, very muscular frame, even those blue-green eyes have an appeal to them. As for GUT, they have already told me I didn't get in, but that doesn't matter I have been accepted to join Drority and enter the academy in August, just think of the fun they will have with you. I like you, Tommy, I really do you are so funny you getting into GUM when I could not we all know you trained as a builder, everybody knows that is a losers profession and you are a loser. You can't help it runs in your genes your father was, your mother is, just look at how weak your younger sister is."

Thomas welled up with blinding rage and threw her off him, his eyes glazed as his tall and powerful frame walked towards her. She watched in horror as her mother's spells bounced off of him, he grabbed her by the shirt and lifted her off the ground and pinned her to the wall with one hand showing little effort and tearing her shirt.

He leaned in and said his voice thick with malice, she knew this wasn't a threat but a promise, "If you ever speak poorly of Kristi, I will gladly go to my death taking you with me. Do what you want to me, go after Kristi and I will kill you. The law doesn't mean shit to you but I am sure my mother would be glad to know that you threatened my slow sister."

He let Gloria go and walked toward the chamber door at the door he turned and said, "We will see if you are right on Friday won't we, if you are right and do hunt me learn to sleep with one eye open or I will find a way to remove them before you wake."

Gloria stood shaking from the fact that he had resisted her ring and necklace that had been enchanted by her own mother, she knew to call a girl weak was the same as calling for her death. Those with any defects were seen as unfit in the Dynasty and it was a mothers decision as to the life of her child the state would not help those who needed long term care nor would the state persecute those mothers who would end their child's life, such was the way things were done there.

*************

In Odessa a tall vision of impossible perfection, her blond locks flowing behind her as she strutted like a professional model on a catwalk, unlike most models her figure had curves that put said models to shame from her D if not DD chest to birthing hips that looked like they could carry quadruplets with ease, strolling towards a Greek-inspired building complete with columns determination etched on her angelic features, a piece of paper in her hands, the clack of her high heels could be heard echoing off the other buildings in the courtyard as she soaked up the looks she got from men and women. Walking up the steps she saw two other women one of middle age, with a slight paunch that showed her age as well as the gray in her hair for a woman going on 60 she could still be considered attractive and another looking nearly as beautiful as the one coming up the steps her figure looked like something you would find on a fitness instructor or model, people couldn't be more wrong in mistaking the two for sisters. The platinum blond waiting at the top of the stairs wasn't as tall and had a more physically imposing physic her body was cut and had serious definition it did lack the bulk of a female bodybuilder, to say this took away from her beauty would be a lie, her apple bottom and D cup were impressive enough but when matched with her elven facial features she turned many a head on her own.

The gray-haired woman spoke first saying in a very annoyed tone, "We must decide today and send the letters to those who are accepted, please hurry Lily we have a lot to do and not much time to do this."

The living goddess smiled her flawless teeth and stopped at the top of the stairs looked down at the much smaller woman and said in a commanding tone, "Yulia, today I will bring 18 years of hard work to fruition. I have here the only name that must be allowed in. I have never asked and will probably never ask again, this is the first and last time I will ask."

The suicide blond looked at her as shocked as Yulia and asked, "Lily, what name could have you asking us to break the rules? The same rules you helped write I might add."

Lily almost glowed as she looked first at the surprised Yulia then to the shocked platinum blond and began speaking to her shocked colleague saying, "Veen, his son asks for entrance here, how can we say no to his son."

Veen flipped her platinum locks over her shoulder and was about to question who she was talking about when it dawned on her as she asked, "Andrew's son wishes to come to us?" She nearly bounced up and down on the balls of her feet like a child would in excitement as she too turned to Yulia and repeated what Lily said adding her own emphasis.

Yulia asks lost as to why after five years of these two not caring about who attended and who didn't they now had one person they wanted to be admitted and asked, "Who is Andrew that both of you are so excited to meet his son. We have our 12 men and if your research is correct then we need strong men, if his name hasn't come up before then he is not worthy."

Veen looks at the much older looking Yulia and said, "Andrew Garner the man who gave his life for us. His son wants to come here, we can repay his father's sacrifice by teaching and enhancing his magical potential. He would prove that we have been right all along."

Yulia replied like any woman would at hearing the name of the man that helped the Fae escape saying, "Absolutely not, he is not coming you can prove your work without him, we have very powerful families trying to get their daughters in here and if we break the rules for him then we must for them as well."

Lily looked at her coldly and said sternly, "Yulia, we both know you have been taking bribes for years now to let certain families daughters in, either you let Thomas in or all of us will walk and good luck finding us, or good luck at the world championships without our help. If you think that is all, remember we will stop production, this is not a negotiation he comes or we go. So what is your choice?"

Yulia could see the conviction in both of their eyes and knew that they would follow through with their threat they had in the past, she sighed in defeat and said her voice full of frustration but hoping to cash in on their determination, "Fine, he comes but I want the number of males raised to 15 and to admit 50 more women as well."

Lily knew this would only line her pocket even more but wanted one more thing and said, "If Tasuilia is admitted as well then we have a deal."

Yulia didn't like the thought of any Fae at her university but to have one as a student was unheard of they had been taught magic for millennia untold and she had never seen any human come close to their magical ability. Most of the Fae that hung around the university were either professors like Lily or Veen were or just hung out picking up human men like the lessor Fae seemed to do non stop. To get a chance to watch one learn magic might open her eyes to how they taught their children and if she could steal something from it, she could make a fortune.

She knew she would say yes but paused for effect before saying, "Agreed, what is the traitor's sons name and I will have his letter drawn up."

Lily smiled acting happy at getting what she wanted replying, "Since he is so important to us, I will invite him personally and even meet him at the airport. Unless that will cost me 50 more women being admitted?"

Yulia knew one certain student should be greeted by her and said, "That is fine if you will also pick up our biggest VIP as well."

Lily nodded in agreement before walking into the building with the other two to finalize the new list and make the needed preparations.

After 6 hours they had their final list and Yulia went off to make her phone calls and prepare letters of acceptance, Veen and Lily walked towards Lily's office, not a word exchanged between them, Veen lost in dreams of what could be meanwhile Lily was busy going through what she would need to do now that her plan was nearing its next stage.

One thing that kept bothering Veen was why Lily wanted her daughter to attend and asked as much inquiring, "We both know that the classes at this university are not going to be a challenge for Tasuilia. So, why have her attend?"

Lily despite her friendly exterior had few to any friends and one of those was Veen who she truly loved like a sister, trying not to say too much she replied, "We are running out of time, humans need to understand that while we possess a power that surpasses that of their greatest mages. We want to live together with them and need them stronger. We both know it is only a matter of time before our own follies come for us. Besides, I think Tasu would enjoy spending time with her half-brother or should I say, former half-brother since she has chosen the throw away her humanity and become completely Fae. Besides we need someone to keep an eye on him."

Veen was not happy with her daughter's chose and made her feelings know saying, "If you weren't in her ear all the time telling her to do this she wouldn't have. I thought she was going to be our bridge with the humans. I agree we will need more of our kind for what is to come, or we will need strong human allies. Isn't that why we had this university built? Isn't it why we gave them a magic engine and magic circuit so they could make things that will help us confront our greatest sin. I have never liked you having your claws in my child, your games are dangerous at the best of times, can we afford another mistake like the one that brought us here? Can they, we saw how the humans love to kill each other but they need time to recover and we need twice that much time or more. You had me build a container for his soul and with how you acted this morning I can only wonder what your true plan was for Andrew's son. Why did you need such a container built? I am not as big an authority on souls as you are, so make me understand."

Lily wasn't fond of tipping her hand and knew that the whole truth was not needed at this time so she knew feeding Veen a little bit would be more than enough and replied, "We have made humans stronger at this university, but tell me do you trust any of them for what is coming. I don't and your child becoming a Valkyrie like her mother is in accordance with your traditions, not mine, she will be able to have children with these weaker males that the humans are raising. What has been our biggest problem here but the lack of men whom we higher Fae can have children with, that is why we tested all the males who applied. Thomas is different the container was designed to hide the power of his soul from humans and to enhance it to a level that he could father children with your own Valkyrie's, the Elves, myself and yes, even 'Her' if we didn't hide that he would be either dead or the property of some undeserving human woman."

Veen didn't like the thought of Thomas being a plaything to anybody and this was going nowhere. She changed the topic by asking, "Do you want to talk to the Workwoman's Dynasty or should I?"

Lily replied glad to be off topic, "I'll do it, they are going to be a pain in the ass and we both know you would lose your temper the first time they gave you an attitude and we both know they will give us nothing but attitude, besides I have a card to play."

Veen hated to think what this card could be and knowing that sometimes not knowing is a lot wiser, so she left Lily to her fun as she walked out she contemplated what she had just learned and what it meant for her people as walked away wondering what Thomas looked like or how much he might resemble Andrew, she began to ponder what this would mean for her daughter.

Lily on the other hand practically skipped to the notification room, as she got closer to the room she could feel the flow of celestial energy washing past her like a breeze, no human could walk into the notification room without protections cast upon them. Using the flow to send messages was easy, notifying required a physical representation to notify the Ukrainian Embassy or Drority in the case of a male being chosen from the Dynasty to date this had never happened a virtual connection was needed to notify Drority. Writing a special circuit on existing Television cameras and televisions to meet the requests of the Workwoman's Dynasty had been installed in Ottawa and at the University.

Lily activated the camera and TV and waited for a reply after a few minutes an image began to appear and slowly cleared up. Standing before Lily was a brown haired brown eyed woman of average beauty as compared to Lily, the woman spoke softly lost as to why she was even talking to Lily.

She said, "This Tech Ola Nelson 4th daughter of Ladyship Nelson sworn to House Lake, what do you want?"

This blunt response from a woman of such low station annoyed Lily and as she stretched her powers across the planet and read the woman's mind with ease understanding this woman had no power to do anything and was trying to buy time until someone with authority could come.

Lily replied, "I am Professor Lily from Gogol University of Technology and Magic and in accordance with article 7 subsection 53 of the international education treaty, I am notifying you that one Thomas Andrew son of Lila McClain of Chicago Illinois has been accepted into our university please remove him from your bond hunt."

Lily heard the frantic typing off screen and saw a piece of paper handed to Ola, who smiled and replied, "Thomas Andrew son of Lila McClain is on a no travel list for crimes against femininity. I am sorry you'll just have to find another."

Lily's eyes went black, as she remembered the laws of the Dynasty held male children responsible for the crimes of their fathers, while Thomas wasn't born yet it meant he was on probation. The Yangsong treaty allowed even these children to attend. It was time for her to use her trump card, as she leaned in and said, "I would like to speak to Lieutenant Abby James."

Ola knew she was going over her head and repeated, "It won't matter she won't change his travel restriction, this conversation is over."

Lily lost her composure and yelled casting a spell that made the women feel intimidated, "You will get Lieutenant Abby James now or I will melt that room with you in it."

Ola's uniform light up like a Christmas tree as her protections tried and failed to protect her from such magic. Falling to her knees she said, "Your Fae"

Even in this form, Lily's power was nothing to be trifled with and Ola understood she was grossly outclassed. Sirens went off as they detected the magic that Lily had cast in the room and stayed on as members of Drority rushed into the room nearly as panicked as Ola was.

A woman dressed in black approached relieved Ola be for saying, "This is Captain Georgina Pearce of the 42nd House Drority, you are in violation of the Yangsong Treaty and if you don't stop your spell casting this will be seen as an act of war."