The Reactor - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers

Lily smiled and vile smile she knew pushing these weak women would get her what she wanted and replied, "Bring me Lieutenant Abby James or none of you will make it out of that room."

Georgina replied understanding that if push came to shove she would lose most of her mages, "You will do no such thing I have over a dozen class 4 mages and I am a level 6 even a Fae can't overcome that much magic. We are teleporting Colonel James of the 95th Hunters as we speak."

Lily knew that even with Abby in the room they were as good as dead if she wanted it not that it mattered. She knew Abby would be cooperative, even if it meant pulling teeth she did have something Abby would want to be kept quiet. A few moments later in walked a woman of above average height and sporting several scars ruining her otherwise beautiful features as she stood before the monitor looking very annoyed saying, "I'm Colonel James, who are you to call for me by name."

Lily readied her trump card and replied, "Someone who wants to speak in private or would you rather I discuss the real father of your gifted daughter?"

Abby's eyes got big as she turned to the Captain in dismissed her and everybody else over the Captain's objections, after they left she set wards to disable the recording spells as she turned to Lily in a highly distrustful tone and said, "We are alone, what do you want Fae."

Lily smiled knowing that she was about to get exactly what she wanted and said, "I want Andrew's son Thomas to attend Gogol University and your going to help. Or I will start making allegations that we both know are true. You have made quite a life for yourself there, just think of what would happen to that life as your own people start digging."

Abby knew that the Fae had the ability to access the memories and even minds of humans, Abby had to what and how Lily knew what she knew and how damaging it was. Abby asked, "What do you know that would be a threat to me? What proof can you offer to the claims that my husband is not my daughter's father? Any evidence I will say it's fake."

Lily began to move her hands towards herself speaking rhythmically her hands moving almost as if in a dance. As she finished she said, "This is my proof." As an image of her and Andrew fucking passionately appeared before there very eyes. Lily watched Abby and said, "This is Andrew's memory as you can tell and before you say it is fake let me remind you that a memory is very hard to fake and go unnoticed. This one twice as hard because he really liked you, just so hammer this home faking a memory that has an emotional value leaves a marker that even the tech Ola could sense, what will you do when they find no evidence of tampering. I will say this I took this when he healed me, even as he knew he was going to die he still thought of you."

A tear cam Abby's eye at the man she loved and the fact that he thought of her when facing death, she knew this memory and also knew that Lily had burned through her defences the minute she walked in to the room, knowing that the woman on the other side of the screen could do what she did from there told her Lily was not to be trifled with, and that she wouldn't make a threat when the truth could be proven all they had to do was compare her daughter's magical aura with her husband's and they would have enough to kick her out of Drority, this didn't sit well with Abby but having no choice she hung her head and said dejectedly, "You know to countermand an order like this will cost me dearly. How do I keep my job and give you what you want?"

Lily understood the problem and happy with her new spy, but she also had a solution that would make Abby a powerful ally and responded, "By telling the council that Thomas will work with you, in truth I'll feed you information on several topics that he would have access to, including our home in the delta."

This was something Abby could use but knew this would make her an ally of the Fae at the least or a spy at worst.

She knew she had no choice if she wanted to keep her station and replied, "While I don't like this, I will go along and if the information isn't valuable then he won't be returning."

Lily smiled satisfied with the deal for now and said, "Agreed, remember that the notices will be received by Friday."

Abby reassured her saying, "If I must I will tell him in person."

With an agreement in place, both Abby and Lily went their separate ways, Lily off to keep an eye on another part of her plan and Abby to get Thomas' permission to leave the Dynasty and for her a chance to see the child of her daughter's father. She saw this as an opportunity to see what kind of man the son of Andrew had become and maybe to pay forward the debt she owed his father. After much wrangling and arm twisting Abby got permission to tell Thomas that he had been accepted in person, Abby took her gifted daughter and Thomas' half-sister out of school without explaining why and flew to Chicago for a date with destiny.

Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers