All Comments on 'The Real Estate Connection Ch. 08'

by kiwiwolf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PsanPsanalmost 17 years ago
Building Up

It was nice to see an update. I need to start keeping notes with all the stuff going on. Looking forward to the meeting of the clans (so to speak)

HandsomelyGreyHandsomelyGreyalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

I've loved both the real estate, and the capo, series. You write very well. The only "criticism" I can offer, and it is a small one, is the recurring use of "buddy" and "baby", expressions of this sort. You write dialog very well, but I find myself disjointed by both sides of a conversation ending sentences with buddy or baby.

As I said, tis a very small criticism. I have truly enjoyed your writing.

kjtattskjtattsalmost 17 years ago
Mmmm....

Loving your stuff, Mister Wolf!

kiwiwolfkiwiwolfalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Hello Handsomely grey

I have re read what I wrote and I have to agree with you. Many thanks for pointing this out. It's easy to get into a rut when writing this sort of thing and that's what I did with the pet names.

Again... thanks for the heads up!

Kiwiwolf

BRINDIMASTERBRINDIMASTERalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

I check Literotica regularly to see if you have posted anything new. I always enjoy your stories. You remain one of my favorite Lit authors. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely Excellent

I love both the real estate and capo series and am glad to see that you are going to inter connect them. Thank you , and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

waste of time. the story is not finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the end.................

I loved the story as it progressed,but was disappointed to find there isn't an ending, like reading a book that has the last chapter torn out of it(or chapters). Pleas finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where is the end of the story?

I love novels that beside the sexual content actually also has a plot. Your stories a excellent, but I miss an ending to "The Real Estate Connection"... the final showdown with Mr. Simmons and clearing up all the loose ends (Glenn and Manny, etc).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

I agree with the other comment, your story is terrific and just begs for completion. i realize it has been a while since your last chapter but I sincerely hope you will come back to it.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
more!!!

Cannot wait for the next chapter

Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
More Please

I also would love to see an extension of this story but, given the length of time since the last installment, I fear that "Kiwiwolf" has ceased to write. I only hope that this halt is temporary and, failing that, that it is not due to some unfortunate circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

where the heck is the rest of the story???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story I hope you come back and finish the story with a good ending if not then you suck as an Author like a lot of them on here

Dawgbite38Dawgbite38over 8 years ago
Real estate

Great story. I would buy this in kindle form. It just needs a ending.

KelteriserKelteriserover 7 years ago
8 chapters later!

I have read all 8 chapters ... loved but wtf happens next???

You have a good ability to tell a story - keep it up

just two things I noticed - chapter 1 I think I noticed TAIL instead of TALE

and this chapter SAT IN came out as SATIN

easy mistakes to make - no worries

well done - 5 star read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Where’s the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story...with no end?

Being ex military with an intel background, this story really appealed to me. It is unfortunate that the author has not continued or concluded it. What a disappointment to your fans! One more chapter could provide a wrap-up.

GriffinmanGriffinman3 months ago

There is an end. You need to read educating-the-capo-chapters 3 & 4 to find the end to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous